Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

54 | Waukesha, WI

54 Reviews for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

54 Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

Karen · Married on 09/21/2018

Tuscan Hall was amazing, the uplighting, the big tables, the waitstaff, the bartenders, the managers day of were all great! The food was amazing (so many compliments from the guests) and the day/night was perfect. Amy was always available to answer questions day and night! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

Tuscan Hall was amazing to work with.Amy took the time to really listen to what we wanted for our Wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about the service and food. It was everything we wanted and more for our Wedding!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was amazing and beautiful!

veronica · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was PERFECT! The set up, The Food, The service! If I could give 10 stars to the staff I would! They checked in to make sure I didn't need anything a few times that night. I wasn't feeling well and one of the staff brought me out a tray of crackers and made sure I had water. The hall was beautiful! The lights! I LOVED the lights! I could go on and on about how perfect this night was because of all the people at this venue. Thank you Amy and niko ( sorry if that's spelled wrong) for making our big night so amazing!

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 1
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 2
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 3
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 4
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 5
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 6

sharon · Married on 07/29/2018

Tuscan Hall is wonderful. First, when I walked in the day before my wedding and saw the linens on the tables and chairs, I was speechless. The place is truly a hidden gem. The prices are so reasonable, the food is delicious, and the staff is extremely professional and welcoming. I loved working with Amy - she was professional, easy to reach, prepared, and helped made my husband and I's wedding dream come true. She also recommended some awesome vendors that helped to make our reception party so much fun! Thanks so much to Amy + her staff for being a special part of our wedding day!

Cassandra · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were over the moon with our experience at Tuscan Hall. Amy was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to ask us questions and answer our questions so our big day would be perfect. We had access to the hall whenever we asked for set up or take down. The food, where to even begin; absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about their meals. The hall is beautiful, the staff was outstanding, the food is absolutely amazing, we highly recommend Tuscan Hall to any bride and groom. Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Paulina · Married on 06/30/2018

Staff is beyond amazing! And the food is the best!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

We are sooo thankful and happy with our decision to pic Tuscan Hall Catering for the wedding. The day was so so perfect!! Your team was so professional. I had HUNDREDS of compliments from our guests. People are still saying how great the food, and the staff was! Amanda was wonderful! She was helpful and so sweet to Zach and I! We couldn’t have been happier with how it all turned out! — we will give you a GREAT review. I know those are key to booking weddings. Thank you so much for helping us so much through the process. We loved it! ??

JD · Married on 06/09/2018

I could write a novel of gushing prose about my experience with Tuscan Hall, and it would still fall short of conveying how immensely happy I was with their food, their service, and their professionalism. Reliable on all counts would be the understatement of the year. I can tell you that our guests still talk about the meal with the highest praise. I can also tell you that I legitimately look forward to finding another excuse to have to hire Tuscan Hall for additional catering services should the opportunity ever arise. It should be noted that I (the groom) did catering for several years. It takes a lot to impress me, and yet they made it look effortless.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Everyone at Tuscan Hall was amazing. I got complements from everyone about how great the staff was and how amazing the hall looked.

Jody · Married on 05/18/2018

The food was amazing! The organization from the team on site was great as well. They took care of everything and made us feel super confident and comfortable that things would go well.

Kini · Married on 04/22/2018

Tuscan Hall is a hidden gem. The taste and quality of the food was VERY IMPORTANT to me, and they delivered. If the venue doesn't work for you, you should at least get them as your caterer. We had an intimate wedding with 60 guests and loved the look and feel. I was on a budget and did a lot of DIY. I had both the ceremony and reception at Tuscan Hall. Amy is AMAZING. Ultra-responsive and has years of experience. Shout out to Zack, Amanda and the entire staff for making the day go off without a hitch. I have no regrets with choosing them for our special day. Take a tour and go to their vendor expo and try the food!!

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2018

From the beginning of our experience, down to the day of, we were taken care of by Amy and her team at Tuscan Hall. We both agree we couldn't have had a more perfect day with family and friends! People raved about the food, the quality of service, and the beautiful venue. The only thing people mentioned was that it was warmer in the wine cellar during cocktail hour, but you aren't down there for too long so it was a non-issue overall.

Jaime · Married on 01/20/2018

Tuscan Hall is an absolutely amazing venue. Amy is fantastic, extremely easy to work with. She was flexible and helped to create our dream wedding The open house was a great way to experience the hall and vendors. We used Tuscan Hall's preferred vendors and we were not disappointed. The appetizers, dinner and late night snack were incredibly delicious. If you are planning a wedding we highly recommend checking out Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 7
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 8
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 9
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 10
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 11
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 12

Kelli · Married on 11/18/2017

I had my wedding at Tuscan Hall this past weekend and I couldn't have been more amazed! From the start, Amy was wonderful to work with and had so many recommendations for vendors and how to decorate the hall. She listened to my vision and helped make it come alive! The day of, I have never seen a more beautiful venue. When Brandon walked me through it for the first time, it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Amy and her staff worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and looked perfect! Brandon was there on the day to help coordinate everything and he was so awesome and helpful! He even helped my MOH figure out the bustle on my dress! Brandon and the rest of the staff there made sure everything my husband and I needed as well as all of our guests were handled! The bar tenders and servers did an amazing job as well! All night our guests kept telling us how beautiful everything was and how good the food was! So thank you Amy, Brandon, and all the staff that worked so hard to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! <3

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 13
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 14

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and Niko were truly fantastic, as well as their whole support crew. We were led seamlessly through the planning process, and they are full of great recommendations for your other vendors as well. They worked within our budget to give us an amazing day- people were absolutely raving about the food (and wine choices too!) We had our ceremony as well as reception here and the room flip was quick and flawless. Our guests were so happy to not have to go anywhere and still have such a great time. We definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to anyone!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't even begin to thank Amy, Amanda, and all the staff at Tuscan! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend this hall to anyone. We chose the Tuscan package! Amy helped us change a few things, and adjust the price to fit our budget and needs. Our guests couldn't stop ranting over the food selection! The braised ribs were the biggest hit by far! We also loved the candy bar that was included in our package, which went really fast by our guests! They transformed a lovely ceremony area, into a gorgeous dining area with uplighting that matched our colors. Amy was very personably and helpful! Whenever I had a silly question, she was there to answer for me with a smile on her face! Amanda made sure my husband and I were comfortable and always hydrated throughout the evening! Thank you to everyone who made our day the BEST night of our lives!!

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 15
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 16
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 17
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 18
  • F

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy was an absolute pleasure throughout the process. I'm a planner and we booked back in January 2016 but just had our wedding on 10/7/17. Although we didn't see Amy that day, the Tuscan hall team took great care of us. The remodel is lovely and I would recommend them hands down to anyone having any sort of event! Thank you so much and we are so grateful it was a lovely day!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

The food was absolutely incredible and the staff was very helpful and great the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend Tuscan Hall Catering!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Kelsey and Casey, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to cater your wedding day at Terrace 167! We are thrilled you loved the food and service. From our family to yours, we wish you all the best, and hope to work with you again! Thank you for using TH Catering! thcateringwi.com

Heather · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely amazing food, service, hospitality, and overall experience!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Heather and Justin Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure and honor to work with you both! We wish you all the best and hope we can work together again!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Amy was great!! Helped us all the way through from start to finish! VERY good communication. Couldn’t of asked for anything more -will be most memorable/special day of my life thanks to you and your amazing staff! Couldn’t be more grateful!

Brooke · Married on 07/08/2017

WOW! Where do I even begin? I am so glad that my husband and I had our wedding at Tuscan Hall. From the staff, to the food and drinks, to the atmosphere, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Nicko and Amy were wonderful to work with. They were very detailed in helping us plan our perfect day. Tuscan Hall was able to connect us with all of our vendors, from our DJ at DJ Double Platinum, our photographer Tialee, Jess Fleur Fun, LLC, Cover it with Class, Milwaukee Photo Booth, Sweet Perfections, Get Noticed Jewelry, and the Chocolate Factory (We had an ice cream sundae bar, guys. How cool is that?). When I walked into our reception, it took my breath away. Everything looked absolutely beautiful, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The guests raved about our decor and our food options. The late night snacks were a MUST! I just want to say thank you to everyone at Tuscan Hall for making my day perfect. There were zero flaws, and I could not have been happier at another venue. My husband and I were so lucky to not only find a venue, but a family that cared for us through out the whole process!

Vanessa · Married on 07/01/2017

Tuscan Hall was the best choice I could have made for a venue for mine and my husband's big day. They have gone above and beyond any expectations I had. The food was beyond amazing. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. The staff worked great. I did not have to worry about anything. A special about out to Amy who made sure everything went accordingly. I don't think I could have done it without her. She recommended the ice cream bar that was the biggest hit with all the kids and even the adults. They couldn't get enough of it. Amy even connected me with the best photographer ever, Tialee. Her photography skills are beyond magical. Throughout the whole process of booking and nearing the date, to the day of Amy was there every step of the way. She would respond no matter what time or day it was. The Tuscan Hall team make sure your dream really does come true on your special day. There was nothing I had to worry about because they were always a step ahead. I forgot a few family guests of mine were vegetarian and she made sure to find a dish for them last minute the day of. Amy even managed to save me some appetizers from cocktail hour and some ice cream before my guests ate them all up. I still can't believe how wonderful everything was for the affordable cost of this venue. I am so glad I found this Hidden Gem of Waukesha. Thank you Tuscan Hall Team for making our day the best day ever!

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall on Memorial Day weekend. Working with Amy was great! She helped me work through all of the decisions and recommended an amazing Pastor, cake, flowers, etc... The hall is very nice, it was a perfect size for about 150 guests. They have a nice bar upstairs and a wine cellar downstairs. It was very cool! The staff was very friendly. All of our guests enjoyed themselves! The food was delicious. We loved our wedding and are very glad that we chose Tuscan Hall as our venue! I would definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 19
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 20
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 21

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Julie! We wish you and Kevin all the best, it was our honor to host your special day!!!!