50 Reviews for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

Specialty Wine (2)
Dance Floor (2)
Furniture (2)
Lighting (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Cake (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Photobooth (1)
Shuttle (1)
50 Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

Everything was amazing and beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tuscan Hall is wonderful. First, when I walked in the day before my wedding and saw the linens on the tables and chairs, I was speechless. The place is truly a hidden gem. The prices are so reasonable, the food is delicious, and the staff is extremely professional and welcoming. I loved working with Amy - she was professional, easy to reach, prepared, and helped made my husband and I's wedding dream come true. She also recommended some awesome vendors that helped to make our reception party so much fun! Thanks so much to Amy + her staff for being a special part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture sharon, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

My husband and I were over the moon with our experience at Tuscan Hall. Amy was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to ask us questions and answer our questions so our big day would be perfect. We had access to the hall whenever we asked for set up or take down. The food, where to even begin; absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about their meals. The hall is beautiful, the staff was outstanding, the food is absolutely amazing, we highly recommend Tuscan Hall to any bride and groom. Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff is beyond amazing! And the food is the best!

Profile Picture Paulina, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are sooo thankful and happy with our decision to pic Tuscan Hall Catering for the wedding. The day was so so perfect!! Your team was so professional. I had HUNDREDS of compliments from our guests. People are still saying how great the food, and the staff was! Amanda was wonderful! She was helpful and so sweet to Zach and I! We couldn’t have been happier with how it all turned out! — we will give you a GREAT review. I know those are key to booking weddings. Thank you so much for helping us so much through the process. We loved it! ??

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could write a novel of gushing prose about my experience with Tuscan Hall, and it would still fall short of conveying how immensely happy I was with their food, their service, and their professionalism. Reliable on all counts would be the understatement of the year. I can tell you that our guests still talk about the meal with the highest praise. I can also tell you that I legitimately look forward to finding another excuse to have to hire Tuscan Hall for additional catering services should the opportunity ever arise. It should be noted that I (the groom) did catering for several years. It takes a lot to impress me, and yet they made it look effortless.

Profile Picture JD, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Tuscan Hall was amazing. I got complements from everyone about how great the staff was and how amazing the hall looked.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The food was amazing! The organization from the team on site was great as well. They took care of everything and made us feel super confident and comfortable that things would go well.

Profile Picture Jody, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the beginning of our experience, down to the day of, we were taken care of by Amy and her team at Tuscan Hall. We both agree we couldn't have had a more perfect day with family and friends! People raved about the food, the quality of service, and the beautiful venue. The only thing people mentioned was that it was warmer in the wine cellar during cocktail hour, but you aren't down there for too long so it was a non-issue overall.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tuscan Hall is an absolutely amazing venue. Amy is fantastic, extremely easy to work with. She was flexible and helped to create our dream wedding The open house was a great way to experience the hall and vendors. We used Tuscan Hall's preferred vendors and we were not disappointed. The appetizers, dinner and late night snack were incredibly delicious. If you are planning a wedding we highly recommend checking out Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Our breathtaking reception at Tuscan Hall.
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Amazing table decor by Cover It With Class
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - I never wanted to forget this view! Tuscan Hall is AMAZING!
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Lighting by David Hall-Milwaukee's Favorite DJ
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Our delicious cake by Sweet Perfections.
Profile Picture Jaime, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

I had my wedding at Tuscan Hall this past weekend and I couldn't have been more amazed! From the start, Amy was wonderful to work with and had so many recommendations for vendors and how to decorate the hall. She listened to my vision and helped make it come alive! The day of, I have never seen a more beautiful venue. When Brandon walked me through it for the first time, it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Amy and her staff worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and looked perfect! Brandon was there on the day to help coordinate everything and he was so awesome and helpful! He even helped my MOH figure out the bustle on my dress! Brandon and the rest of the staff there made sure everything my husband and I needed as well as all of our guests were handled! The bar tenders and servers did an amazing job as well! All night our guests kept telling us how beautiful everything was and how good the food was! So thank you Amy, Brandon, and all the staff that worked so hard to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Amy and Niko were truly fantastic, as well as their whole support crew. We were led seamlessly through the planning process, and they are full of great recommendations for your other vendors as well. They worked within our budget to give us an amazing day- people were absolutely raving about the food (and wine choices too!) We had our ceremony as well as reception here and the room flip was quick and flawless. Our guests were so happy to not have to go anywhere and still have such a great time. We definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even begin to thank Amy, Amanda, and all the staff at Tuscan! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend this hall to anyone. We chose the Tuscan package! Amy helped us change a few things, and adjust the price to fit our budget and needs. Our guests couldn't stop ranting over the food selection! The braised ribs were the biggest hit by far! We also loved the candy bar that was included in our package, which went really fast by our guests! They transformed a lovely ceremony area, into a gorgeous dining area with uplighting that matched our colors. Amy was very personably and helpful! Whenever I had a silly question, she was there to answer for me with a smile on her face! Amanda made sure my husband and I were comfortable and always hydrated throughout the evening! Thank you to everyone who made our day the BEST night of our lives!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy was an absolute pleasure throughout the process. I'm a planner and we booked back in January 2016 but just had our wedding on 10/7/17. Although we didn't see Amy that day, the Tuscan hall team took great care of us. The remodel is lovely and I would recommend them hands down to anyone having any sort of event! Thank you so much and we are so grateful it was a lovely day!

Profile Picture User5333258, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Clean Up, In-House Catering, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The food was absolutely incredible and the staff was very helpful and great the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend Tuscan Hall Catering!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing food, service, hospitality, and overall experience!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy was great!! Helped us all the way through from start to finish! VERY good communication. Couldn’t of asked for anything more -will be most memorable/special day of my life thanks to you and your amazing staff! Couldn’t be more grateful!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

WOW! Where do I even begin? I am so glad that my husband and I had our wedding at Tuscan Hall. From the staff, to the food and drinks, to the atmosphere, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Nicko and Amy were wonderful to work with. They were very detailed in helping us plan our perfect day. Tuscan Hall was able to connect us with all of our vendors, from our DJ at DJ Double Platinum, our photographer Tialee, Jess Fleur Fun, LLC, Cover it with Class, Milwaukee Photo Booth, Sweet Perfections, Get Noticed Jewelry, and the Chocolate Factory (We had an ice cream sundae bar, guys. How cool is that?). When I walked into our reception, it took my breath away. Everything looked absolutely beautiful, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The guests raved about our decor and our food options. The late night snacks were a MUST! I just want to say thank you to everyone at Tuscan Hall for making my day perfect. There were zero flaws, and I could not have been happier at another venue. My husband and I were so lucky to not only find a venue, but a family that cared for us through out the whole process!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tuscan Hall was the best choice I could have made for a venue for mine and my husband's big day. They have gone above and beyond any expectations I had. The food was beyond amazing. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. The staff worked great. I did not have to worry about anything. A special about out to Amy who made sure everything went accordingly. I don't think I could have done it without her. She recommended the ice cream bar that was the biggest hit with all the kids and even the adults. They couldn't get enough of it. Amy even connected me with the best photographer ever, Tialee. Her photography skills are beyond magical. Throughout the whole process of booking and nearing the date, to the day of Amy was there every step of the way. She would respond no matter what time or day it was. The Tuscan Hall team make sure your dream really does come true on your special day. There was nothing I had to worry about because they were always a step ahead. I forgot a few family guests of mine were vegetarian and she made sure to find a dish for them last minute the day of. Amy even managed to save me some appetizers from cocktail hour and some ice cream before my guests ate them all up. I still can't believe how wonderful everything was for the affordable cost of this venue. I am so glad I found this Hidden Gem of Waukesha. Thank you Tuscan Hall Team for making our day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall on Memorial Day weekend. Working with Amy was great! She helped me work through all of the decisions and recommended an amazing Pastor, cake, flowers, etc... The hall is very nice, it was a perfect size for about 150 guests. They have a nice bar upstairs and a wine cellar downstairs. It was very cool! The staff was very friendly. All of our guests enjoyed themselves! The food was delicious. We loved our wedding and are very glad that we chose Tuscan Hall as our venue! I would definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Photos
Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an amazing place to have a wedding. My dreams truly became a reality. The food was delicious. The staff was great help and Amy/Nicko were great to work with. I am glad we found this gem of a place. It helped having the wedding all in one location. The ceremony to the wine cellar to cocktail hour back to the hall. It was an amazing transition. Our guests loved it and so did we. If we could do it all again we would still use Tuscan Hall

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the best experience with Tuscan Hall. Amy helped me out so much, and she made things so easy. I felt so relaxed when it came to wedding day because I knew they had everything taken care of. Amanda was also great with night of reception and taking care of all the little details. The food was fantastic and the service is unbelievable. It is a great value for the cost. Everything was so well planned and discussed beforehand that the wedding day was a breeze. You can't go wrong with picking Tuscan Hall. I haven't regretted my decision for one second. Beautiful ballroom, great communication, DELICIOUS food, and the nicest people.

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy was excellent to work with!

Profile Picture Cali, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is the best place for getting married! The staff and the service is really amazing, I just got married on March 18th there. Really they are skilled!

Profile Picture Shailesh, 3/18/17, 1 Review