Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 5
Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 6
Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 7

Liliana · Married on 03/09/2019

My Dream Wedding Come True!

I couldn't have asked for a better venue to have my wedding at, and having such an amazing and dedicated team was just the cherry on top! They were extremely helpful through the whole process and any problems that did occur (on other vendors ends) they helped me in fixing them. Beautiful venue and an even better team, 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Lily and Tom,

We thank you so kindly for choosing Tuscan Hall as your wedding ceremony and reception venue. Your generous compliements are meaningful tonoue entire team. We strive to make each wedding and event worthy of such compliments. You are forever part of our Tuscan Family! Best wishes to you both! Love , health and happiness!

On behalf of the entire #teamtuscan,

Warm Thanks,
    Amy Bartholf
    Director of Events and Catering

Kathy · Married on 12/13/2018

Tuscan Hall for your wedding is a must!

Having our wedding at Tuscan Hall was the best decision we made! Amy made everything so easy, especially since we planned the wedding while working out of State! The place was beautiful, the service was great! We are still getting compliments from family and friends! I cannot say enough about this amazing place! And the food was just incredible! Definitely the spot to hold your wedding!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision you can make for your wedding!

Tuscan Hall was one of the best choices we made while wedding planning!! We booked Tuscan Hall for both our wedding ceremony and reception about 1.5 years out from our September 29, 2018 wedding. The entire time leading up to our big day, Amy was so helpful with all questions we had, always responded very promptly, and was available via both email and text. She was more than happy to answer any questions relating to Tuscan Hall, general wedding questions, and recommendations for other vendors too. Everything about Tuscan Hall was AMAZING before and during the wedding. The hall is absolutely GORGEOUS. I knew before we toured from the photos that I would fall in love with it if we tour (I was already in love with it from the photos, info, and reviews), and that’s exactly what happened. The food that TH Catering provides through the hall was phenomenal. When we went to their food tasting events, we would have been happy with any dish they had out. We went from dish to dish thinking “this one is so good”, “THIS one is so good too”, etc. for every dish. We decided on the Short Ribs and Peppercorn Chicken for our family-style entrees and eggplant parmesan for the vegetarians (which they also modified for our vegan guests too). So many of our guests were raving about how good the food was. My cousin even made a comment at her own wedding two weeks later that she loved the chicken at our wedding at that she hoped their food would be just as good as ours (clearly, Tuscan Hall sets the bar high!). The staff was so on top of things the entire day as well. Having both the ceremony and reception in the same space means they need to very quickly flip the room for the reception set up. We had a day of coordinator Jenna of Sweet Peony Planning (also amazing!) that was rushing to set up all the centerpieces after the tables were set up. Even though it wasn’t their job, the Tuscan Hall staff jumped in to assist Jenna in getting all the centerpieces out. Their goal is to make everything just as you envisioned it and even better, and they really come together as a team to make sure this happens. I also heard many guests comment on how great the service staff was during the dinner, making sure everyone had plenty of all their favorite dishes and drinks. Any time anyone asked for something, it was there almost instantly. Before the wedding, they were super accommodating for our rehearsal as well. They booked a wedding for Friday, the day before ours. Normally, they would have had our rehearsal on Thursday instead of Friday. However, since all of our wedding party was coming from out of town and the Friday wedding was reception only, Amy allowed us to do a quick rehearsal at noon on Friday while they were busy preparing for that night. Tuscan Hall promotes that they strive to provide five-star service, and they more than met that standard! I would recommend this venue to anyone and hope to come back one day to celebrate our anniversary at Tuscan Hall.

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 8
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 9
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 10
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 11
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 12

Karen · Married on 09/21/2018

Tuscan Hall was amazing, the uplighting, the big tables, the waitstaff, the bartenders, the managers day of were all great! The food was amazing (so many compliments from the guests) and the day/night was perfect. Amy was always available to answer questions day and night! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

Tuscan Hall was amazing to work with.Amy took the time to really listen to what we wanted for our Wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about the service and food. It was everything we wanted and more for our Wedding!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was amazing and beautiful!

veronica · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was PERFECT! The set up, The Food, The service! If I could give 10 stars to the staff I would! They checked in to make sure I didn't need anything a few times that night. I wasn't feeling well and one of the staff brought me out a tray of crackers and made sure I had water. The hall was beautiful! The lights! I LOVED the lights! I could go on and on about how perfect this night was because of all the people at this venue. Thank you Amy and niko ( sorry if that's spelled wrong) for making our big night so amazing!

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 13
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 14
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 15
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 16
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 17
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 18

sharon · Married on 07/29/2018

Tuscan Hall is wonderful. First, when I walked in the day before my wedding and saw the linens on the tables and chairs, I was speechless. The place is truly a hidden gem. The prices are so reasonable, the food is delicious, and the staff is extremely professional and welcoming. I loved working with Amy - she was professional, easy to reach, prepared, and helped made my husband and I's wedding dream come true. She also recommended some awesome vendors that helped to make our reception party so much fun! Thanks so much to Amy + her staff for being a special part of our wedding day!

Cassandra · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were over the moon with our experience at Tuscan Hall. Amy was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to ask us questions and answer our questions so our big day would be perfect. We had access to the hall whenever we asked for set up or take down. The food, where to even begin; absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about their meals. The hall is beautiful, the staff was outstanding, the food is absolutely amazing, we highly recommend Tuscan Hall to any bride and groom. Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Paulina · Married on 06/30/2018

Staff is beyond amazing! And the food is the best!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

We are sooo thankful and happy with our decision to pic Tuscan Hall Catering for the wedding. The day was so so perfect!! Your team was so professional. I had HUNDREDS of compliments from our guests. People are still saying how great the food, and the staff was! Amanda was wonderful! She was helpful and so sweet to Zach and I! We couldn’t have been happier with how it all turned out! — we will give you a GREAT review. I know those are key to booking weddings. Thank you so much for helping us so much through the process. We loved it! ??

JD · Married on 06/09/2018

I could write a novel of gushing prose about my experience with Tuscan Hall, and it would still fall short of conveying how immensely happy I was with their food, their service, and their professionalism. Reliable on all counts would be the understatement of the year. I can tell you that our guests still talk about the meal with the highest praise. I can also tell you that I legitimately look forward to finding another excuse to have to hire Tuscan Hall for additional catering services should the opportunity ever arise. It should be noted that I (the groom) did catering for several years. It takes a lot to impress me, and yet they made it look effortless.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Everyone at Tuscan Hall was amazing. I got complements from everyone about how great the staff was and how amazing the hall looked.

Jody · Married on 05/18/2018

The food was amazing! The organization from the team on site was great as well. They took care of everything and made us feel super confident and comfortable that things would go well.

Kini · Married on 04/22/2018

Tuscan Hall is a hidden gem. The taste and quality of the food was VERY IMPORTANT to me, and they delivered. If the venue doesn't work for you, you should at least get them as your caterer. We had an intimate wedding with 60 guests and loved the look and feel. I was on a budget and did a lot of DIY. I had both the ceremony and reception at Tuscan Hall. Amy is AMAZING. Ultra-responsive and has years of experience. Shout out to Zack, Amanda and the entire staff for making the day go off without a hitch. I have no regrets with choosing them for our special day. Take a tour and go to their vendor expo and try the food!!

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2018

From the beginning of our experience, down to the day of, we were taken care of by Amy and her team at Tuscan Hall. We both agree we couldn't have had a more perfect day with family and friends! People raved about the food, the quality of service, and the beautiful venue. The only thing people mentioned was that it was warmer in the wine cellar during cocktail hour, but you aren't down there for too long so it was a non-issue overall.

Jaime · Married on 01/20/2018

Tuscan Hall is an absolutely amazing venue. Amy is fantastic, extremely easy to work with. She was flexible and helped to create our dream wedding The open house was a great way to experience the hall and vendors. We used Tuscan Hall's preferred vendors and we were not disappointed. The appetizers, dinner and late night snack were incredibly delicious. If you are planning a wedding we highly recommend checking out Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 19
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 20
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 21
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 22
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 23
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 24

Kelli · Married on 11/18/2017

I had my wedding at Tuscan Hall this past weekend and I couldn't have been more amazed! From the start, Amy was wonderful to work with and had so many recommendations for vendors and how to decorate the hall. She listened to my vision and helped make it come alive! The day of, I have never seen a more beautiful venue. When Brandon walked me through it for the first time, it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Amy and her staff worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and looked perfect! Brandon was there on the day to help coordinate everything and he was so awesome and helpful! He even helped my MOH figure out the bustle on my dress! Brandon and the rest of the staff there made sure everything my husband and I needed as well as all of our guests were handled! The bar tenders and servers did an amazing job as well! All night our guests kept telling us how beautiful everything was and how good the food was! So thank you Amy, Brandon, and all the staff that worked so hard to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! <3

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 25
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 26

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and Niko were truly fantastic, as well as their whole support crew. We were led seamlessly through the planning process, and they are full of great recommendations for your other vendors as well. They worked within our budget to give us an amazing day- people were absolutely raving about the food (and wine choices too!) We had our ceremony as well as reception here and the room flip was quick and flawless. Our guests were so happy to not have to go anywhere and still have such a great time. We definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to anyone!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't even begin to thank Amy, Amanda, and all the staff at Tuscan! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend this hall to anyone. We chose the Tuscan package! Amy helped us change a few things, and adjust the price to fit our budget and needs. Our guests couldn't stop ranting over the food selection! The braised ribs were the biggest hit by far! We also loved the candy bar that was included in our package, which went really fast by our guests! They transformed a lovely ceremony area, into a gorgeous dining area with uplighting that matched our colors. Amy was very personably and helpful! Whenever I had a silly question, she was there to answer for me with a smile on her face! Amanda made sure my husband and I were comfortable and always hydrated throughout the evening! Thank you to everyone who made our day the BEST night of our lives!!

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 27
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 28
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 29
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 30
  • F

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy was an absolute pleasure throughout the process. I'm a planner and we booked back in January 2016 but just had our wedding on 10/7/17. Although we didn't see Amy that day, the Tuscan hall team took great care of us. The remodel is lovely and I would recommend them hands down to anyone having any sort of event! Thank you so much and we are so grateful it was a lovely day!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

The food was absolutely incredible and the staff was very helpful and great the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend Tuscan Hall Catering!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Kelsey and Casey, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to cater your wedding day at Terrace 167! We are thrilled you loved the food and service. From our family to yours, we wish you all the best, and hope to work with you again! Thank you for using TH Catering! thcateringwi.com

Heather · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely amazing food, service, hospitality, and overall experience!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Heather and Justin

Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure and honor to work with you both! We wish you all the best and hope we can work together again!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Amy was great!! Helped us all the way through from start to finish! VERY good communication. Couldn’t of asked for anything more -will be most memorable/special day of my life thanks to you and your amazing staff! Couldn’t be more grateful!