Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 6
Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 7

Mary · Getting married on 04/17/2020

AMAZING Service all around

Amy and her team really showed their expertise in working weddings. They were great and easy to work with. Being able to solve some of our snags we ran into the day of helped keep myself and the groom at ease.
    I could not have imagined any other place to hold my wedding reception.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 8
  • Lauren

Lauren Grabske · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!

Two weeks later and our guests are STILL raving about how beautiful our wedding ceremony and reception were! Amy was wonderful and so helpful leading up to our big day and Amanda was an angel with all of her help the day of the wedding. The appetizers and dinner were amazing. The venue was beautiful. The staff was top notch. Our big day couldn't have been any better! Thank you to everyone a the Tuscan Hall for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Laura · Married on 10/05/2019

Words are not enough...PERFECT

I LOVE this place. Use this venue! Forewarning, my review is long, but it is honest, heartfelt and ultimately sums up to the Tuscan being an amazing venue all around.

The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center was the most amazing place to host our wedding. It was flawless, amazing, gorgeous, stress free, easy, and so many more descriptions. My husband and I are easy going, indecisive people. We heavily relied on advice from the professionals. The Tuscan Hall made our lives so easy to plan a GORGEOUS ceremony and reception with ease.

Amy and the ENTIRE staff was so amazing. I couldn't even describe. Everything was taken care of, even things I didnt even think about. The staff was so happy and kind. They seemed to genuinely love what they do and every single one of them was happy to be there helping make our day amazing. Planning was simple. They provided a list of preferred vendors that they vet (and I mean they really vet and care about who they promote) to provide you with an easy way to find others to help make the day great. Don't want to use their suggested vedors? Not a problem at all! We only used their suggested hotel and photographers. They made it work with whoever we chose and made everything easy. The few hiccups that came up because of our families and unseen issues were handled respectfully and so professionally. My and my husband's wishes were what the staff was dedicated to. I even had someone carry my plate of food to my table so I didn't trip or spill on myself....who thinks of that?! Well the Tuscan does! I have never felt so catered to and important in my life. Thank you Tuscan!!

The food was fabulous! So many compliments and everyone seemed happy. The packages to choose from gave a great level of choices to determine the appetizer, drink, dinner, late night snack package that fit for our group. We looked around at multiple venues and the Tuscan's prices were very reasonable and extremely worth it. Even when prices changed, they honored the rates that were in place when we booked. Full disclosure and honesty with everything. Ask for their opinions and they will be there for you and no one else.

The venue...oh the venue. Drop dead gorgeous. Look at all the pictures uploaded...the place looks like a million bucks! I am a very simple person so I was a very simple bride. Minor centerpieces and decorations. she took my two boxes and filled the room and tables to just be STUNNING. Seriously, so many compliments. Everyone was in awe and just absolutely loved the place. It is a perfect one stop shop if you want the ceremony there as well as the reception. The downstairs wine cellar was perfect for our cocktail hour. The room transformed from a gorgeous ceremony set up to a beautiful ballroom for the evening reception.

I honestly could go on and on until this review says there is no more room. If you're still with me, please, please consider this venue. I 100% standby with my recommendation and say you will not regret it. I love, love, loved the Tuscan and would not have done a single tiing differently.

Thank you Amy for holding my hand through all the planning and making the day absolutely perfect. Thank you to all the staff who were the smiles and hard work behind making everything happen. Every single person I spoke with was so wonderful. I am sorry for those I didn't get to thank in person. You were all amazing and made our day the best day possible. We will never forget the hard work you do.

Sincerely,
    Laura and Kevin (10-12-2019)

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jen · Married on 09/13/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tuscan Hall was amazing to work with!
    From the very start we were treated with respect and given no pressure in choosing the venue. Obviously, we fell in love with the space and knew we had to have our reception there!
    Amy was great to work with! The entire time, she made us feel like family and made sure we knew we could ask any questions.
    The day of the wedding was smooth and made my husband and I both feel relaxed and not at all stressed. Our Coordinator Amanda made sure that we had everything we needed throughout the night and kept a positive attitude at all times!
    The food was great! We received many compliments on everything from the food to the staff and the beautiful venue.
    We highly recommend Tuscan Hall!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 9
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 10

Brenda Keene · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

Amy was great working with us to make sure our day was special! Once our day came, our Specialists Heather and Jane were amazing! They were very, very attentive to us and to all of our guests! Heather was amazing and has the same eye for detail that I have and made sure our decorations were set exactly how we wanted them. She and Jane continuously checked on us to see if we needed anything. Heather took many wonderful photos of us and offered to even do some video taping if we wanted her to. She also brought her own decorative hanger that she used for her wedding so I would have a nice photo of my dress hanging up in the changing area! The rest of the staff were also amazing! We have received so many compliments on the hall, the service, the food, and most of all the people who work there. I know I am biased because it was our wedding but this was the most beautiful wedding and wedding venue I have ever attended. FIVE STARS FOR SURE!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing food & service!

My husband and I chose Tuscan Hall Catering for our wedding and we are so happy we did. The food was reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. Our guests are still raving about it. Amy was also very professional, responsive, and easy to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Tuscan Hall Catering! They go above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly the way you want!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • McKenna

Mckenna Dimaggio · Married on 07/20/2019

amazing food and service!

My family has used Tuscan Hall Catering for a number of family events so when it came time to pick a caterer for my wedding I already knew who to use. Amazing to work with, so many food options, and it tasted delicious. I had so many wedding guests tell me that was the best wedding food they've ever had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/21/2019

The core of our wedding!!!

I cannot even describe how wonderful Amy is!!!!!!! I first met her at a wedding expo when I was having a panic attack and she not only calmed me down, but began the outline of our beautiful wedding!!!!! Without her, I would’ve been lost!!! I have been in 17 weddings in my life and I have to say that the way that the Tuscan Hall Catering carried out our reception , it was the best as was the food! Everyone at the wedding said it was the best food they had ever had! The bonus was the attention to my husband and myself, we were personally catered to the entire night. If you want a stress free, wonderful dinner that is a great deal as well, you HAVE to contact them! Amy will also give you so many ideas, from dress shops, linens, Djs, flowers and other venues (if their beautiful site isn’t your taste) and she will make you feel like family. Everyone there treats you with such care that you will be able to relax and enjoy your wonderful day!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Krista Schuette · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

I can't say enough good things about Tuscan Hall! From the moment my now husband and I walked into the venue for a showing, we knew we wanted to celebrate our wedding there. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but Amy and her staff went above and beyond for us and our guests to make sure our day was perfect! From guests with allergies, to constant change in guest count, and everything else you can imagine; Amy worked with us through the chaos of wedding planning and always had a genuine smile while doing so. She also helped by recommending amazing vendors when we struggled to decide. Amanda was our day-of coordinator and did an AMAZING job! Everyone was so kind, professional, and fun! I also can't leave out the food! It was absolutely delicious! Our guests still talk to us about how good the food was and how they want more!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Tuscan Hall- Loved everything about them!

From the moment we met with Amy we were blown away at how much she valued us. The first day we came to Tuscan Hall I was expecting to just see the venue and be given the information about the hall, like the two previous venues had done with us. However, this meeting was completely opposite. Amy took us in and explained everything about the venue from food options, to beverage options to uplighting to pricing. We were so happy with our first experience that we immediately new this was the place to have our wedding! There are so many details to think about leading up to this day and Amy was there for every question along the way! All of the people from the servers to the assistants were so helpful and kind and did everything necessary to make sure we were taken care of on our special day. I can't say enough great things about Tuscan Hall! We had the most amazing day and are so grateful for everyone at Tuscan Hall!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Meghan · Married on 05/31/2019

Amy was so nice and very easy to work with! The venue turned out beautiful. The night couldn’t have been more perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

A stunning venue with amazing staff!

I first learned of Tuscan Hall through Wedding Wire. Amy, their Director of Events was with my husband and I through our entire planning process. Not only as she so pleasant to work with but extremely accomidating and informative. I could easily reach her via email for questions. The day of our wedding everything went off with out a hitch! My husband and I were able to get a sneak peak of the reception, take it all in and decompress before the guests came in which was a really nice touch. The food was ridiculously good and the event staff were so friendly. They checked in on our parents and the bridal party to make sure we were happy and had enough food. From the time we started working with Amy to talking with the event staff on the day of our wedding we couldnt have asked for better customer service or genuinely fun people! Also the day after the wedding I was able to watch their instagram story and replay fun moments they captured of the day which was really cool to see. Booking with them was the best desicion we made!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 11

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Hannah and Tony,

It was my pleasure to work with you, and our entire staff thanks you for choosing Tuscan Hall As your Venue for your once in a lifetime dream wedding day! We are so grateful for your kind words, and were truly grateful to be a part of your day!

We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!

Kindly yours,
    Amy Bartholf
    Director of Events and Catering
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing staff and venue

The staff at Tuscan Hall was always very enthusiastic about our wedding and did everything they could to be sure our day was perfect. The food was delicious, the building was gorgeous, and the staff was very attentive. They jumped in when needed to make sure we could just soak up and enjoy our wedding day. Our guests were all very pleased with the space and the experience.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Clint Stillman · Married on 03/12/2019

Truly an Excellent Experience

We had an absolutely wonderful time at Tuscan Hall. Amy, our coordinator, was very helpful, the venue looked amazing and the food - well, let's just say that it was perfect. The staff were polite and courteous - they answered all my questions and there was not a complaint to be heard.

Even now, four months AFTER our wedding, our guests are still raving about the decor, the music and (above all) the food.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Liliana · Married on 03/09/2019

My Dream Wedding Come True!

I couldn't have asked for a better venue to have my wedding at, and having such an amazing and dedicated team was just the cherry on top! They were extremely helpful through the whole process and any problems that did occur (on other vendors ends) they helped me in fixing them. Beautiful venue and an even better team, 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center's reply:

Lily and Tom,

We thank you so kindly for choosing Tuscan Hall as your wedding ceremony and reception venue. Your generous compliements are meaningful tonoue entire team. We strive to make each wedding and event worthy of such compliments. You are forever part of our Tuscan Family! Best wishes to you both! Love , health and happiness!

On behalf of the entire #teamtuscan,

Warm Thanks,
    Amy Bartholf
    Director of Events and Catering

Kathy · Married on 12/13/2018

Tuscan Hall for your wedding is a must!

Having our wedding at Tuscan Hall was the best decision we made! Amy made everything so easy, especially since we planned the wedding while working out of State! The place was beautiful, the service was great! We are still getting compliments from family and friends! I cannot say enough about this amazing place! And the food was just incredible! Definitely the spot to hold your wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision you can make for your wedding!

Tuscan Hall was one of the best choices we made while wedding planning!! We booked Tuscan Hall for both our wedding ceremony and reception about 1.5 years out from our September 29, 2018 wedding. The entire time leading up to our big day, Amy was so helpful with all questions we had, always responded very promptly, and was available via both email and text. She was more than happy to answer any questions relating to Tuscan Hall, general wedding questions, and recommendations for other vendors too. Everything about Tuscan Hall was AMAZING before and during the wedding. The hall is absolutely GORGEOUS. I knew before we toured from the photos that I would fall in love with it if we tour (I was already in love with it from the photos, info, and reviews), and that’s exactly what happened. The food that TH Catering provides through the hall was phenomenal. When we went to their food tasting events, we would have been happy with any dish they had out. We went from dish to dish thinking “this one is so good”, “THIS one is so good too”, etc. for every dish. We decided on the Short Ribs and Peppercorn Chicken for our family-style entrees and eggplant parmesan for the vegetarians (which they also modified for our vegan guests too). So many of our guests were raving about how good the food was. My cousin even made a comment at her own wedding two weeks later that she loved the chicken at our wedding at that she hoped their food would be just as good as ours (clearly, Tuscan Hall sets the bar high!). The staff was so on top of things the entire day as well. Having both the ceremony and reception in the same space means they need to very quickly flip the room for the reception set up. We had a day of coordinator Jenna of Sweet Peony Planning (also amazing!) that was rushing to set up all the centerpieces after the tables were set up. Even though it wasn’t their job, the Tuscan Hall staff jumped in to assist Jenna in getting all the centerpieces out. Their goal is to make everything just as you envisioned it and even better, and they really come together as a team to make sure this happens. I also heard many guests comment on how great the service staff was during the dinner, making sure everyone had plenty of all their favorite dishes and drinks. Any time anyone asked for something, it was there almost instantly. Before the wedding, they were super accommodating for our rehearsal as well. They booked a wedding for Friday, the day before ours. Normally, they would have had our rehearsal on Thursday instead of Friday. However, since all of our wedding party was coming from out of town and the Friday wedding was reception only, Amy allowed us to do a quick rehearsal at noon on Friday while they were busy preparing for that night. Tuscan Hall promotes that they strive to provide five-star service, and they more than met that standard! I would recommend this venue to anyone and hope to come back one day to celebrate our anniversary at Tuscan Hall.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 12
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 13
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 14
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 15
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 16

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with! She is very professional and responsive to texts and emails. Amy and Amanda kept our wedding day very organized and smooth. The venue is absolutely beautiful and you wouldn’t expect it to be so roomy on the inside when you look at it from the outside, but it was plenty big for our wedding. We were surprised by the remodel when we went for our final walk through, but it’s even more elegant inside.
    We received several compliments on the space and also the food. We had the beef short ribs and apple brand pork... excellent! We loved the variety of food choices.
    I would definitely recommend the Tuscan Hall Banquet Center to anyone looking for a venue. Thank you for making our wedding day go smoothly and for all of your help throughout the planning process!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Karen · Married on 09/21/2018

Tuscan Hall was amazing, the uplighting, the big tables, the waitstaff, the bartenders, the managers day of were all great! The food was amazing (so many compliments from the guests) and the day/night was perfect. Amy was always available to answer questions day and night! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

Tuscan Hall was amazing to work with.Amy took the time to really listen to what we wanted for our Wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about the service and food. It was everything we wanted and more for our Wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was amazing and beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2018

veronica · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was PERFECT! The set up, The Food, The service! If I could give 10 stars to the staff I would! They checked in to make sure I didn't need anything a few times that night. I wasn't feeling well and one of the staff brought me out a tray of crackers and made sure I had water. The hall was beautiful! The lights! I LOVED the lights! I could go on and on about how perfect this night was because of all the people at this venue. Thank you Amy and niko ( sorry if that's spelled wrong) for making our big night so amazing!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 17
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 18
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 19
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 20
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 21
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 22

sharon · Married on 07/29/2018

Tuscan Hall is wonderful. First, when I walked in the day before my wedding and saw the linens on the tables and chairs, I was speechless. The place is truly a hidden gem. The prices are so reasonable, the food is delicious, and the staff is extremely professional and welcoming. I loved working with Amy - she was professional, easy to reach, prepared, and helped made my husband and I's wedding dream come true. She also recommended some awesome vendors that helped to make our reception party so much fun! Thanks so much to Amy + her staff for being a special part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Cassandra · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were over the moon with our experience at Tuscan Hall. Amy was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to ask us questions and answer our questions so our big day would be perfect. We had access to the hall whenever we asked for set up or take down. The food, where to even begin; absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about their meals. The hall is beautiful, the staff was outstanding, the food is absolutely amazing, we highly recommend Tuscan Hall to any bride and groom. Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you Tuscan Hall!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Paulina · Married on 06/30/2018

Staff is beyond amazing! And the food is the best!

Sent on 07/19/2018