37 Reviews for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

Dance Floor (1)
Lighting (1)
Shuttle (1)
37 Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Reviews

From the beginning of our experience, down to the day of, we were taken care of by Amy and her team at Tuscan Hall. We both agree we couldn't have had a more perfect day with family and friends! People raved about the food, the quality of service, and the beautiful venue. The only thing people mentioned was that it was warmer in the wine cellar during cocktail hour, but you aren't down there for too long so it was a non-issue overall.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tuscan Hall is an absolutely amazing venue. Amy is fantastic, extremely easy to work with. She was flexible and helped to create our dream wedding The open house was a great way to experience the hall and vendors. We used Tuscan Hall's preferred vendors and we were not disappointed. The appetizers, dinner and late night snack were incredibly delicious. If you are planning a wedding we highly recommend checking out Tuscan Hall Banquet Center.

Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Our breathtaking reception at Tuscan Hall.
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Amazing table decor by Cover It With Class
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - I never wanted to forget this view! Tuscan Hall is AMAZING!
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Lighting by David Hall-Milwaukee's Favorite DJ
Photo for Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Review - Our delicious cake by Sweet Perfections.
Profile Picture Jaime, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Amy and Niko were truly fantastic, as well as their whole support crew. We were led seamlessly through the planning process, and they are full of great recommendations for your other vendors as well. They worked within our budget to give us an amazing day- people were absolutely raving about the food (and wine choices too!) We had our ceremony as well as reception here and the room flip was quick and flawless. Our guests were so happy to not have to go anywhere and still have such a great time. We definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even begin to thank Amy, Amanda, and all the staff at Tuscan! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! My husband and I, without a doubt, would recommend this hall to anyone. We chose the Tuscan package! Amy helped us change a few things, and adjust the price to fit our budget and needs. Our guests couldn't stop ranting over the food selection! The braised ribs were the biggest hit by far! We also loved the candy bar that was included in our package, which went really fast by our guests! They transformed a lovely ceremony area, into a gorgeous dining area with uplighting that matched our colors. Amy was very personably and helpful! Whenever I had a silly question, she was there to answer for me with a smile on her face! Amanda made sure my husband and I were comfortable and always hydrated throughout the evening! Thank you to everyone who made our day the BEST night of our lives!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy was an absolute pleasure throughout the process. I'm a planner and we booked back in January 2016 but just had our wedding on 10/7/17. Although we didn't see Amy that day, the Tuscan hall team took great care of us. The remodel is lovely and I would recommend them hands down to anyone having any sort of event! Thank you so much and we are so grateful it was a lovely day!

Profile Picture User5333258, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Clean Up, In-House Catering, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The food was absolutely incredible and the staff was very helpful and great the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend Tuscan Hall Catering!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing food, service, hospitality, and overall experience!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy was great!! Helped us all the way through from start to finish! VERY good communication. Couldn’t of asked for anything more -will be most memorable/special day of my life thanks to you and your amazing staff! Couldn’t be more grateful!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

WOW! Where do I even begin? I am so glad that my husband and I had our wedding at Tuscan Hall. From the staff, to the food and drinks, to the atmosphere, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Nicko and Amy were wonderful to work with. They were very detailed in helping us plan our perfect day. Tuscan Hall was able to connect us with all of our vendors, from our DJ at DJ Double Platinum, our photographer Tialee, Jess Fleur Fun, LLC, Cover it with Class, Milwaukee Photo Booth, Sweet Perfections, Get Noticed Jewelry, and the Chocolate Factory (We had an ice cream sundae bar, guys. How cool is that?). When I walked into our reception, it took my breath away. Everything looked absolutely beautiful, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The guests raved about our decor and our food options. The late night snacks were a MUST! I just want to say thank you to everyone at Tuscan Hall for making my day perfect. There were zero flaws, and I could not have been happier at another venue. My husband and I were so lucky to not only find a venue, but a family that cared for us through out the whole process!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tuscan Hall was the best choice I could have made for a venue for mine and my husband's big day. They have gone above and beyond any expectations I had. The food was beyond amazing. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. The staff worked great. I did not have to worry about anything. A special about out to Amy who made sure everything went accordingly. I don't think I could have done it without her. She recommended the ice cream bar that was the biggest hit with all the kids and even the adults. They couldn't get enough of it. Amy even connected me with the best photographer ever, Tialee. Her photography skills are beyond magical. Throughout the whole process of booking and nearing the date, to the day of Amy was there every step of the way. She would respond no matter what time or day it was. The Tuscan Hall team make sure your dream really does come true on your special day. There was nothing I had to worry about because they were always a step ahead. I forgot a few family guests of mine were vegetarian and she made sure to find a dish for them last minute the day of. Amy even managed to save me some appetizers from cocktail hour and some ice cream before my guests ate them all up. I still can't believe how wonderful everything was for the affordable cost of this venue. I am so glad I found this Hidden Gem of Waukesha. Thank you Tuscan Hall Team for making our day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Tuscan Hall on Memorial Day weekend. Working with Amy was great! She helped me work through all of the decisions and recommended an amazing Pastor, cake, flowers, etc... The hall is very nice, it was a perfect size for about 150 guests. They have a nice bar upstairs and a wine cellar downstairs. It was very cool! The staff was very friendly. All of our guests enjoyed themselves! The food was delicious. We loved our wedding and are very glad that we chose Tuscan Hall as our venue! I would definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Photos
Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an amazing place to have a wedding. My dreams truly became a reality. The food was delicious. The staff was great help and Amy/Nicko were great to work with. I am glad we found this gem of a place. It helped having the wedding all in one location. The ceremony to the wine cellar to cocktail hour back to the hall. It was an amazing transition. Our guests loved it and so did we. If we could do it all again we would still use Tuscan Hall

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the best experience with Tuscan Hall. Amy helped me out so much, and she made things so easy. I felt so relaxed when it came to wedding day because I knew they had everything taken care of. Amanda was also great with night of reception and taking care of all the little details. The food was fantastic and the service is unbelievable. It is a great value for the cost. Everything was so well planned and discussed beforehand that the wedding day was a breeze. You can't go wrong with picking Tuscan Hall. I haven't regretted my decision for one second. Beautiful ballroom, great communication, DELICIOUS food, and the nicest people.

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy was excellent to work with!

Profile Picture Cali, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is the best place for getting married! The staff and the service is really amazing, I just got married on March 18th there. Really they are skilled!

Profile Picture Shailesh, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tuscan hall was very good! The staff went above and beyond! It was a great day! I couldnt have asked for better! Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Tuscan Hall was very easy to work with. We planned a brunch wedding with them, and at all phases during the planning process, our questions were answered and our needs addressed. The driving force behind the experience was Amy: she was very prompt and communicative, and brought a lot of experience to the table. We always felt like we were in experienced and caring hands.

Profile Picture User7900864, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff was easy to work with, they made our special day truly fabulous with the service they provided, the delicious food they made, and the beautiful hall. Definitely a good find in Waukesha!

Profile Picture Eileen, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Amy was amazing! Made our wedding day even more perfect than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture emily, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the first moment we met Amy and Nicko, we had an instant connection. They were open to all of our ideas and had professional suggestions to make everything run smoothly. About 2 months before our wedding, the hall’s interior was updated and it is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t believe the transformation the first time I saw it! From the new chandeliers, paint colors, the foyer – it is absolutely stunning.

The Friday before the wedding, Amy allowed us to come in to set up and that made things much easier on us. There is a gorgeous mantel that was so fun to decorate and make our own. The day of the wedding, Amy, Nicko and staff were fantastic and I didn’t have to stress about anything. We had our cocktail hour in the Wine Cellar and then the reception in the Banquet Hall. The food was absolutely fantastic and we are still hearing rave reviews from guests. The bartenders were very efficient and the signature cocktail we offered was a huge hit as well.

After dinner, we had a popular live band on the stage. Amy coordinated set up with them so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We had a late night gyro bar that our guests loved too.

I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable place that is willing to work with you to make your day special. I can absolutely say it was our Best Day Ever and I’m so glad we met both Amy and Nicko and have developed friendships with them during the planning process! Thank you for making our day so great!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This hall is so gorgeous and newly remodeled which makes it look so elegant! The servers were very professional, kind, and prompt with their duties. They were like ninjas, making sure the evening went smooth and all guests were overly satisfied. The owner and wedding coordinator will do everything and anything to make sure your day is perfect. Working with Tuscan Hall was such a stress free experience and they were always there to answer all of my questions and help with many details. A numerous amount of my guests commented on how this was THE BEST FOOD they have ever had at a wedding! Working with Tuscan Hall was the easiest and most pleasant part of planning my wedding! There are not enough words to descried how thankful I am for everything they have done!

Profile Picture Tia, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot possible say enough good things about this venue and the staff. From the first time we met with Amy (a year and a half before our wedding), up through the wedding day, the entire staff was phenomenal. Any little request I had, they were more than accommodating. Amy was always quick to respond with any question I had. And on top of it, they are constantly making improvements to the venue (love the newly added light fixtures, they added even more elegance to the place).

We had our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception here on 10/1/16 and having everything at one place made the whole process that much easier to plan. Amy was one step ahead of me on everything. The day of the wedding, her and her staff made sure that I didn’t have to think about a single thing. At one point in the evening, she came over to check on me and I mentioned I was a little warm, and within minutes, the thermostat was changed. We were able to drop everything off the night before at the rehearsal and get everything staged for the next day, so we were ready to go. The staff had a little over an hour to flip the room from ceremony to reception while all my guests were downstairs in the “Wine Cellar” enjoying cocktail hour, and I couldn’t believe how fast and efficient everyone was.

And don’t even get me started on the food. Every single one of my guests couldn’t stop raving about how awesome the food was. I even had one guest say that they’ve never had that good of food come from a buffet before and that it was better than any plated dinner they had ever had at a wedding. I highly recommend the chicken souvlaki, that was my favorite!

The best part is the place is incredibly affordable. I couldn’t believe everything that was included for the price we paid. Not only did we have the buffet and drinks, but we also had a popcorn bar included. And the staff takes care of organizing that as well. All I had to do was pick my popcorn flavors.

I cannot possibly recommend

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You will not be disappointed booking Tuscan Hall Banquet Center! The staff provides excellent service, the food is amazing, the atmosphere is beautiful! Nicko and Amy and the rest of the team will take good care of you, and help make the wedding day go off without any hitches.

Profile Picture Simon, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tuscan Banquet Hall really is the best wedding venue you could ask for. My Fiance and I were engaged in April 2016 and were married two weeks ago on 8/6/16. Tuscan pulled out all of the stops to make sure that we had everything that we needed to make our wedding perfect, even though it was rather short notice! Amy is available 24/7 and amazing to work with. She has vendor connections that allowed us to put everything together without having to compromise quality or cost due to lack of time. Our wedding day was perfect and no detail was over looked. Felipe went above and beyond to make sure that everything was set up the night before and checked in with us throughout the event. The food at Tuscan is AMAZING. The venue itself is breathtaking, the hard wood floors and vaulted ceilings are incredibly picturesque and the decor provides the perfect romantic ambiance. You really just cant go wrong.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Furniture, Tables