90 Reviews for Tuscan Courtyard

Limited Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
89 Tuscan Courtyard Reviews

We knew the moment we met with Angela we were in the right venue for our daughter's wedding. Angela was there every step of the way. She was on top of everything and at no time did we feel like we were lost in planning or on her wedding day! The venue is gorgeous and spacious! We had a downpour 15 minutes before the ceremony and didn't even worry, Angela had everything under control and the ceremony went off without a hitch! If you're looking for a venue and more importantly an amazing coordinator for your big day, look no further than Tuscan Courtyard! Thank you Angela!

Profile Picture Racheal, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Tuscan Courtyard last month and had an amazing night. We met Angela over a year ago when we set the date. During that time, Angela was there to help make the planning process as easy as possible. Angela has an amazing team and vendors. I purchased my dress from Something Blue- highly recommend them! My dress was perfect! Katie with Event Details and Designs and House of Hough – hit the mark perfectly. DJ Anderson with Johnny Black Productions kept the night going and was able to use the list of songs we provided. J&D Productions took beautiful bridals out on Tuscans property and captured our whole wedding day. I got a lot of compliments on the cake from Fiona Bakery. Angela definitely knows what she is doing and is very responsive to emails and the property is beautiful! Thank you Angela for helping make our wedding so special!

Daniel and Kristi Pena

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved our March wedding at Tuscan Courtyard. Angela is great, the grounds, the venue, EVERYTHING is perfect!

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved it! Well worth everything

Profile Picture Madison, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

From the very beginning, we fell in love with this beautiful outdoor venue and after meeting with Angela we were sold. She is such a pleasure to work with and was able to offer us advice whenever we needed. She is extremely organized and stayed on top of things for us to ensure everything was moving along smoothly. I also liked the fact that her package came with linens, dj, food, cake, and setup with customization options that would fit our budget. On top of that, she gave us a recommended vendor list where we were able to find the rest of what we needed.

My wife and I are extremely happy with how everything turned out and I have heard nothing but great things from our guests. I encourage everyone to come check this place out!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Tuscan Courtyard is a dream location for a wedding! Angela is so easy to work with. She made sure we had everything booked and planned perfectly. The day of she made sure everything ran smoothly and that the bride doesn't handle anything! My mother was also stress free as Angela and her staff keep everything going. Wonderful, beautiful location and even more lovely people to work with!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
4.7

Angela is beyond amazing!! She is so helpful and always responds to my emails so quickly. The venue is beautiful and I love the inclusive package :) all of the included vendors are so nice. I am so happy that I chose Tuscan Courtyard.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue!! Let me begin by saying that Angela and her staff were an absolute dream to work with. From the first meeting and tour with Angela, I had a gut feeling that Tuscan Courtyard would be our place to get married! The venue is stunning from the outside courtyard, to the Manor and the gorgeous Ballroom. Angela was such a delight, impressing me with her ability to make me feel ridiculously comfortable and her vast knowledge on all things weddings. Fast forward - we booked this venue and there started my journey with one of the best people I have ever worked with. Through the wedding planning process, Angela was there for me every step of the way. From coming with my hubby and I to wedding appts to answering my late night emails -- Angela is extremely dedicated and it doesn't hurt that she is the most adorable person ever! The weekend of our wedding went on without a hitch! We had a great rehearsal at the venue Friday night and Angela was there again, making sure everything was set for the big day. Saturday!! Wedding Day!!! Angela and her team took care of everything, from helping setup to making sure our families were comfortable, to helping my family breakdown and making sure our luggage was in the limo at the end of the night! The ceremony was gorgeous and seamlessly transitioned into the reception, where we had the best night of our lives. Also, inside our limo, as we were swept away -- were pieces of our cake and a sweet note from Angela. It touched us both and is just another example of the care and personalization of Angela and her team! Angela - Thank you for being there for us, our families and friends. Our wedding was a dream come true and you (and your team) made it happen and I cannot thank you enough. You are so professional, dedicated, and sweet and I am better person for knowing you. Thanks for being such a great coordinator and friend!!!! We love you!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony and the land is beautiful. The venue is conveniently right next door on the property and is very convenient for guests. Angela was a great wedding coordinator and kept the entire day a smooth and enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
2.9

I only had my reception here and my ceremony was in a Catholic Church. I pay the venue for four hours and only got three hours because we got delayed in the church. I did discussed this matter with the wedding coordinator before the wedding but still was encouraged to have my ceremony from 5pm-6pm and the reception from 6pm- 10pm because of the setting up of the venue. Therefore, I ended up loosing and hour of my reception time and everything after felt very rushed. Some friends told me that they would get up to dance or go to the restroom and their food and drinks had already been taken away when they returned to their table. I was supposed to have a cocktail hour outdoors and that did not happened either. It just didn't go as smooth as my husband and I wanted it to go. I do have to say that the venue is beautiful but the planning for us didn't go as well. I even wanted to add an hour because we love long parties but it was very expensive for an extra hour and on top of that we lost one hour, that was really a downer for us.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Glassware, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Indoor, Parking

We had the BEST experience at Tuscan Courtyard! Angela was so helpful at all times. Once we signed with Tuscan Courtyard, a lot of the stress of wedding planning went away. She has so many vendors included in the package and we liked all of them. I liked that those vendors already know how things work there too. I also loved that during the whole process, we coordinated with Angela only. On the day of, everything went so smoothly! Angela and her team ran the event so well. We did not regret choosing Tuscan Courtyard for a minute of our engagement or wedding. We always knew we made the right choice!

Profile Picture User5501755, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking

If you're looking for an all inclusive, perfect venue, Tuscan Courtyard is for you! There is nothing that we didn't love about Tuscan! The beautiful scenery, the amazing staff, and the impeccable upkeep. Angela, is the sweetest, most kind hearted person and made this experience top notch. She is with you every step of the way and makes sure everything is perfect. The day of was a breeze and since you plan with Angela before, you know when and where everything is happening so you are not surprised. Everything ran smoothly and I still am getting compliments from how perfect everything was! I couldn't give Tuscan and Angela enough credit for making my special day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tuscan Courtyard is a beautiful place! Angela is amazing!!! Our wedding isn't until June 2016 but I know it will be amazing as Angela does a great job and is always there to answer any of my crazy questions!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Love love love this place. Angela was a dream to work with. My wedding day went down without a hitch and everyone had a blast. Angela was very professional and organized and very easy to work with. The venue was beautiful, and many of the guests were surprised that they were in Texas City!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had been looking at venues all around Houston and the surrounding areas for months and immediately fell in love with Tuscan Courtyard and knew this was the place for us, it is beautiful! Not only is it beautiful but Angela was FANTASTIC to work with!! She is super organized, patient, and responsive, and always had good ideas/suggestions for us when we had questions. Working with her makes it more than worth it! The package includes a lot of vendors and options. I liked that for some things like linens there was a lot more variety to pick from that was included in the base price rather than being more limited and having to upgrade. Through the package and Angela's suggestions we didn't have to look for catering, flowers, cake, decor, or DJ. All of those vendors are super familiar with the venue and Angela, making the process even more seamless. The only vendors that we found ourselves were our photographer and videographer.
Considering how much you pay for I wish there was more flexibility in having the venue longer for the reception (the standard is getting it for 4 hours), however, this is a common occurrence at several of the venues we looked at and at most venues if you want more time you have to pay per hour, so this is a concern we would have had just about anywhere.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sophie, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Tuscan Courtyard is the whole package! The whole entire process from the tour, booking, planning, to the actual wedding day was so easy and stress free thanks to Angela and her wonderful vendors and staff. Any questions or concerns I had with anything wedding related were immediately answered and taken care of by Angela. The vendors used in the packages and that are recommended by Angela were all phenomenal, and the venue itself is GORGEOUS! The venue photographs beautifully inside and out (especially with the sunset behind the waterfall pond behind the Courtyard)! All of my family and guests raved about how it was the best, most fun, and beautiful wedding they've ever been too. You really won't find a better place to get married. The value that you get from Angela's expertise and package deals (and virtually no wedding planning stress!) are way too good to pass up, especially considering this is one of the most beautiful venues in the Houston area!

Profile Picture User6142357, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin? The Tuscan Courtyard is what MADE my wedding. Not just because of it's off-the-beaten-path location, it's gorgeous setting & details, the fact that it is BUILT FOR WEDDINGS and has everything you need, but because the owner/wedding coordinator is BEYOND INCREDIBLE and goes the distance to make your wedding perfect. Angela Ha is the sole reason this place is a success. From the very first day, her organization, professionalism and creativity made my wedding a walk in the park and more beautiful and smooth than I could have ever dreamed. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. The cost is definitely reasonable for the high-quality services and beauty of the venue offered. I am a very picky and high-maintenance bride and Angela was very patient, professional, sweet, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I'll let the beauty of this venue speak for itself, but I could praise forever about the quality and most amazing experience provided by the coordinator and staff. This was the best decision we could have made.

Profile Picture McKenna, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar

This venue is absolutely beautiful and includes everything you would want out of a venue. The owner and her team are on top of everything and make the whole process seamless and stress free. There is nothing about my experience that I would want to change. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture User5641451, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

My name is Chassity, but you can call me Mrs. Mock. Besides being very happily married, I just happen to be one of the most indicisive people EVER! It's my fatal flaw ;) So I would have been completely lost without Angela at Tuscan Courtyard... and one seriously fantastic maid of honor. They made my wedding the fairytale I always imagined without an ounce of stress. Angela made herself available to us for anything and everything: the silly questions, and even the things we hadn't thought to think of yet. I toured venue after venue and nothing felt quite right until I drove unto the property at Tuscan Courtyard. I just knew from the secound I saw the storybook Manor house, the grand ballroom, and the natural beauty of the lushly blooming landscape, I fell in love. When I spoke to Angela and found out how many options she had available in our price range, I was sold. I had gone to the Bridal Expo in the months prior and was suprised to learn that many of the vendors I loved there had worked with T.C. before. It seemed like fate. I could get everything from top to bottom out of this breathtaking venue. I was even allowed access to use the amazing scenery of T.C weeks before my wedding for some truly unreal bridal shots. Best of all Angela treated my wedding as if she were planning it for a beloved member of her own family. I got to marry my best friend in a truly magical place with all the people I loved surrounding me. I'm a lucky girl and I would love to thank the wonderful lady who helped me to do that. My amazing husband and I will forever be grateful to you, Angela.

Profile Picture User7917002, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Angela was great to work with! She was very responsive to any questions we had during the planning process and was well versed in all the details that go into planning a wedding. We liked that Angela was there during our rehearsal. She was very calm and professional and everything ran smoothly. The manor was perfect to get ready in and had plenty of space for our families to relax before the ceremony. Our wedding day went perfectly. If there were any problems, we didn't know because Angela and her staff took care of everything. We are still getting compliments from our guests on how lovely the venue was. We loved working with Angela and definitely recommend Tuscan Courtyard!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I were married on June 5th and I cannot express how amazing this venue is! Angela and her staff are absolutely amazing! We were on a budget and wanted something that was all inclusive since my husband and I work and go to school, and I was scrolling through Wedding Wire and came across this beautiful venue. Also, we live literally 10 minutes away, and i thought to myself how have I not seen this place! The venues that Tuscan Courtyard work with are also amazing, and very responsive after we booked our date. Since we were on a budget I planned everything myself, and was a little nervous because I didn't have a clue what the decorations were going to look like. But Angela has the gift for putting everything together! The food was great, the Dj was amazing, and the linen ladies were absolutely a blast to plan with! I just can't get enough of this venue! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding because ours was a dream come true!

Profile Picture Rayna, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING!! The venue is gorgeous and Angela and her staff made the entire day run smoothly. We had to move in doors last minute due to rain and they set up inside beautifully! After the wedding we had an issue with the caterer and Angela resolved it professionally and courteously. I am beyond impressed with this venue and their staff and would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding at Tuscan Courtyard on May 23, 2015. Angela and her staff exceeded our expectations in every area! The courtyard was in full bloom and the ceremony was beautiful! Angela's attention to detail and organizational skills took so much stress off the bride on her wedding day! The wedding was perfect! The food and cake were both delicious! Angela's assistant Courtney was also amazing! A to go box was packed for the bride and groom upon their departure! Thank you Tuscan Courtyard for a fabulous wedding!!

Kathy Barrow

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angela and her team were great in helping us plan our wedding. Angela answered my many questions and was quick to respond to my emails or phone calls. I trusted Angela and her team to decorate the reception area and it was absolutely beautiful. The bridal/grooms quarters were great for us to hang out for the day and get ready. This was the perfect outdoor\indoor wedding. I loved walking down the long pathway to my husband and guest.

Profile Picture Mariam, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews

Wedding Dreams do come True
I have so many positive things to say about the wedding experience, however for the sake of the future readers I will keep this sweet and simple. How amazing would it be if you could go to place that was an all in one wedding package, cake, makeup, photography etc..? Well I would say stop looking at those feckless reviews on google, silly opinions on facebook and pedestrian pinterest posts. You are a Bride and or Groom to be and weddings are for two who want to streghnthen their love in a beautiful bond and I am one who always suggest to live your life to the best, most beautiful way possible. The Tuscan Courtyard is not only a place of incredible service, quality and value but an over all symbolism, the very essence of how love should be bonded. Angela is absolutely phenominal and as a former wedding coordinator I am going to recommend all of my clientel to check out The Tuscan Courtyard.

I promise you wont be disapointed!
To a Beautiful Future,