Turquoise Video Productions Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 07/21/2018

The best money we spent

TVP was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding process! We were toying with no videography to help on the budget, but I am so glad we booked TVP! The videos we received are beautiful and will last for generations. My husband's mom was unexpectedly unable to attend the wedding and having these videos to share with her mean so much to us. Thank you TVP!
    Justib Married on 02/10/2017
    great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Melinda Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Turquoise Video Productions was referred to us via a friend. I had two other videographers I was interested in talking with, but after our first initial meeting with Adrianne Porcelli and Justin Tennison I immediately knew they were the team for us! At our initial meeting with them they showed us their work of other weddings they had shot, and talked with us at great length on what we hoped our video would capture. Justin's passion for what he does came through during our meeting with him. Throughout the process, TVP was very kind, professional and prompt. On the wedding day, Justin and Brian showed up on time and many times throughout the day I forgot they were even there. We opted to do a same day edit to be shown at our reception. Due to technical difficulties on our part, not TVP's part it was a adventure to pull it off. HOWEVER Justin and our other Vendors worked together to make it happen for us! And I couldn't be more grateful to them , as it was an important part of the wedding for me. I can not begin to express how much I loved our same day edit. It was the most amazing part of our reception! It was truly special to sit and watch it, surrounded by our family and friends. Our same day edit played during our dinner and totally took everyone by surprise! Everyone was in complete awe of how well it was done and on such a short time frame. The same day edit featured clips up to the point of us walking into our reception...Justin is truly a editing genius! I have watched our same day edit countless times, and cannot wait to see the final video! If you are looking for someone who will capture the memories of your wedding day and compose it into a beautiful video you've got to hire (Justin) Turquoise Video Productions!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Meghan Married on 04/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrianne and Aytek are an awesome team! They are so easy to work with and captured some of the most precious moments from our ceremony and reception. I am SO glad that we decided to add video because watching our highlight reel and ceremony video allow me to relive the best day ever as often as I want! I look forward to sharing the video with friends and family that could not attend, as well as future generations. They were able to tell the story of the whole day from getting ready to our final departure and they didn't miss a beat! I am so thankful for these two!

Turquoise Video Productions's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your amazing day! Such fun to capture a families special moments and preserve them for now and the future. Enjoy!
    Jessi Married on 06/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrianne and Aytek provided so much more than phenomenal pictures and video of our special day! As we all may know, the day of the wedding can be quite interesting, and everything may not go as planned. They were so fluid with the changes we were faced with and the bumps we encountered. Adrianne was so supportive when I felt overwhelmed, and kept me laughing. They both stayed focused and patient throughout the entire day. Adrianne knew exactly where and how to place us and Aytek was barely noticeable when he was filming. They stayed in touch from beginning to end and were always available when we had a question. After the wedding, we were as involved as we wanted to be in the "finishing up process". They are both incredibly fabulous people with breathtaking talents! They truly made our day special! My husband and I are so excited about our wedding video and pictures! Thank you Turquoise Video Productions!!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 04/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love my Videographer, I would highly recommend them.
    Jourdain Married on 10/05/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was so blessed to have found these wonderful people! They were my first pick but unfortunately were already booked. A couple weeks later that client had fallen through and I got them! (YAY ME!) At our first meeting they were so nice and patient answering all my questions. I got to watch samplings of previous weddings and just fell in love with how they captured that special day for these couples! Then I got to meet their Australian Shepherd and KNEW they were a God send! Our wedding day came and went and honestly the only times I saw them was right at the beginning and end of the wedding. Which was perfect! So many weddings I've been to you see the photographers and videographers right in the couples face. In no time we had our full-length video, mini-video, and 3 or 4 DVDS. It was everything I wanted plus more! The final product was BEAUTIFUL, capturing everything on our wedding day down to the tiniest details! My husband at first didn't understand why we needed a videographer or the importance of having one. But now we get to re-live our wedding whenever we want down! My sister is getting married soon and if she wasn't planning on going out of state for it I would be having her get them! Great people that do wonderful work!

Turquoise Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Jourdain for the fab review! We loved filming your wedding and meeting your Aussie too :)
    Anj Married on 05/26/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Turquoise Video Productions is awesome! We loved working with them from Day 1 of meeting. Of all my wedding vendors, TV was the one I was confident in and knew they would deliver in a timely manner. They were responsive and available during preparations for any questions I had leading up to the wedding. The day of the team was on time and there to capture ALL moments. I had an Indian wedding so we had a lot of detail during the ceremony which was all captured without me even having to provide much detail. The highlight was available soon after and it was a wonderful summary of our special day :) They understood what we were going for and there was very little back and forth. TV kept us up to date on the timeline for producing our video and got it done as mentioned. Everyone that has seen our highlight and full video are full of compliments! I highly recommend them for weddings and any event that needs to be captured on video :)
    Michelle Married on 06/12/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrianne Aytek were a blast to work with. I adore their creative ideas, attention to detail, work ethic, professionalism, and really enjoyed their great personalities. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Turquoise Video Production and my wedding video is a timeless treasure.
    Holly Married on 01/22/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrianne and her husband are such a great team! I can't say enough about the beautiful work they do. They are also very professional and responsive. We really enjoyed working with them. Adrianne has such a fun and welcoming personality that will definitely make your wedding day experience all the better!!
    Nicole Married on 12/03/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Turquiose was amazing to work with. It seemed like everytime we looked up the cameras were right there capturing each special moment of our day. Working with Adrienne was great, she was so accomadating, professional and so pleasant to have around. During the wedding there are so many moments that the bride and groom miss out on and so many moments we were excited to relive. We feel the best money spent was for our video without question. One day we will share these moments with our children - we can't thank you enough Turquoise, you guys are the best!
    Tj Married on 07/11/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are SO happy & excited to recommend Adrianne and Turquoise Video Productions! Their work is amazing & so professional. We searched for many videographers but Turquoise Video Production's work was one that stood out to us in our search. When we met Adrianne, to know that she was on board with our vision and how we wanted our video to be, was such a relief! She had so much to offer to add to our vision and we had a great time filming our 'How we met' video which we played at our reception. The work they did was A++ and was PERFECT! On the day of, they captured every detail imaginable and we cannot wait to see the final version! We love you guys! Thank you for helping us with our dream wedding!
  • texrob
    Robert Married on 05/22/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so thankful that Turquoise Video Productions were part of our wedding day. Our wedding video shows how beautiful everything was... They do an awesome job of editing. Also, they wee so professional and nice. We would highly recommend them!
    Amanda Married on 11/15/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Turquoise Video Productions! They were extremely professional, knowledgable (in regards to the general wedding events, as well as the videography, easy to reach, flexible, and overall a pleasure to have at our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with our final product. It is amazing! It is such a joy & comfort to have our wonderful dvd to look back on such a special day. It was one of the best investments of our wedding budget. I met with 7 videographers prior to Turquoise - and they were by far the best bang for our buck.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 09/27/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrianne did a phenomenal job filming my big day! My entire family was so impressed with how well the video and slide show came out and I couldn't have been any happier. She was always available to go over my needs and listened to everything I wanted to capture. I didn't even know she was there once the wedding started. She was able to shoot everything without getting in the way of the celebration. I give Turquoise Video Productions 5 HUGE stars and want to thank them again for everything. We hope to use them down the road for future events. :) Thanks Adrianne and I hope you guys are doing well!!!
    Bina Married on 05/17/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Exceeded my extremely high expectations.. they are so cool and fun to work with and provide amazing video. I loved that Adrienne really worked with me and was so accessible through text, email, and phone. She really goes the extra mile. We love our video!! Everything was just so professional.. no pressure or sales gimmicks and individualized attention.. the PERFECT videographers!!

Turquoise Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review! Brides like you keep us going.... Have a happy, happy life!
    Allenna Married on 12/29/2007
    The best money I spent!!
    Brian Married on 12/29/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    An absolute pleasure to work with. Turquoise video provided my wife and I with a magnificent video to remember our big day. They are very easy to work with, reasonably priced, provide state of the art equipment, and somehow manage to get it all perfect. The best part is that we never knew they were there! Five Star service and true artists!

Brian
    Matthew Married on 08/12/2006
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Turquoise video was a recommendation from a friend and was a hands down favorite after interviewing many similar vendors. They were professional, prompt, able to meet all of our demands and absolutely pleasant to deal with. I have since recommended them to several others. Our finished product is one we have enjoyed over and over. Adrianne and her husband captured not only the priceless images of our wedding and reception but managed to capture the essence, the sprit of the momemnt and preserve for us the emotion of our special day. They managed to stay out of the way, yet be everywhere and worked seamlessly with our other vendors. Turquoise video even added some custom items to our video which helped us preserve more of our memories in one beautiful space. Wonderful people and a superior product. We highly reccommend!
  • polkc16
    Coy Married on 06/07/2008
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    There are so many times that a vendor is working a wedding and is being told what to do or what to take and not take. This was never the case with Turquiose Video. We were so blessed to have such wonderful people working for us. Sarah and I were both talking about how awesome it was to go through the night and not even realize they were there. THAT IS A AMAZING!!! And then to get our video and finally see they didnt miss a thing. I 100% recomend these guys for ANY event. Not just weddings. I will definitely use them for our next big event. Thank you guys so much!!!
    Andreanne Married on 06/27/2009
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Discretly yet beautifully filmed. Adrianne understood our wishes and tastefully crafted priceless footage that was promptly delivered. I discovered Turquoise on Google and I'm grateful.
    Rachelle Married on 08/23/2008
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were amazing to work with and incredibly flexible with their services, availability, and pricing packages. Would definitely use them again.
    Cassie Married on 09/08/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The DVD turned out fantastic. They incorporated our first dance and grand entrance songs into the video, which sound great. The quality of the video is great. The best part of all was the interviews... so funny! Adrianne was very flexible and willing to drive out to my end of town for meetings. The price was unbeatable for the quality of service I received. My only wish is that they would have caught some of the dancing that took place later in the reception, but I only hired one camera and I believe that's when she was doing the interviews, so I can't complain too much about that.
    Lori Married on 09/27/2008
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The camera crew was all over the place catching every little detail they could. The finished video is great. Well worth the money.
illustration stars