129 Reviews for Turntable Events DJ's, Lighting & Photo Booths!

User Photos
Sound/PA System (10)
Photobooth (8)
Projector (1)
129 Turntable Events DJ's, Lighting & Photo Booths! Reviews

Spencer and his team are great! We used them for DJ services for the ceremony and reception, as well as for a Photo Booth. I found the company to be responsive, competitively priced, and really fun and easy to deal with. Most importantly though, they kept the dance floor bumpin' all night long and were really great at reading the crowd and switching the music up to keep people engaged. Also, Spencer was really helpful in helping me navigate how to make decisions about what order to do the dances/speeches/etc. in so that the night flowed smoothly.

Photo for Turntable Events DJ's, Lighting & Photo Booths! Review - photo credit to www.jacpfef.com
Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SPENCER IS THE MAN! We knew that the event music can make or break a wedding, so we shopped around quite a bit for a DJ and found Turntable Events. We are SO glad that we did because our music was SPOT ON! Guests would not stop raving about the playlist, and I'm still getting compliments to this day.

What we loved about working with Spencer: so many things! First and foremost, Spencer is incredibly responsive. He gets back to me within 24 hours or less whenever I have a question or concern. He was super patient with us when we had a bunch of customization requests for the music (ex: starting and stopping songs at very specific points for our first dance and parent/child dances). He worked with us on pronouncing our tricky bridal party names (and then absolutely knocked it out of the park during the event). Finally, he took our "must play" song list and filled in exactly the kind of songs we love. I am not exaggerating when I say that the dancefloor was PACKED the whole night! I'm also not exaggerating when I say that my shoes were crazy painful and that STILL didn't stop me from being on the dancefloor all night.

I could go on forever and ever about why you should choose Turntable Events for your event. You really, really need to -- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If you want your family and friends on the dance floor, good music, and a good time, Spencer, Turn Table Events, is your guy. He asks your favorite dance songs, slow songs, and the usual first dance, cake song, etc.., but delivers so much more. Spencer dj our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He knew when to turn it up a notch and when to turn it down. He played the songs we requested, he catered to all of guests and family’s styles of music, and did his own thing. He’s really easy to work with and you can tell he loves what he does and music. He was recommended by a family friend and I’ll be recommending him to anyone who asks. Looking for a dj isn’t easy, as you can’t just show up at someone else’s wedding to see the dj do their thing and every client has different tastes. The friend that recommended him was more of a country fan. My husband and I are more dance, pop (what’s on the radio now) and rock fans. He plays and does it all. Your wedding is probably the only or few times you’ll have your own private dance floor. Spencer/Turntable is who you want playing your own personal soundtrack.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Turntable Events is simply the best DJ/MC one could ever ask for. From my first phone call with Spencer, I was immediately at ease and knew I wanted him to be part of our celebration. Spencer was so responsive to my many questions leading up to the event, and his pre-wedding questionnaire is very thorough at getting to the bottom of what my fiance and I wanted for our wedding celebration. The music, lighting and photobooth were all perfect. Spencer and his team were SO MUCH FUN, too! I had so many people comment on how they have never been to a wedding with such a fun and involved DJ/ MC! If you are looking for a wedding DJ (and photobooth and uplighting), look no further and book Turntable Events ASAP!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough about Spencer and his team! We took a risk by going with a DJ for our wedding that we had never seen or heard live, but it definitely paid off!! We had the best time at our wedding dancing the night away with our guests. Spencer had us and all of our guests out on the dance floor all night! Not to mention, the planning process with Spencer was super easy. He definitely understood our vision for how we wanted the music to flow and he executed above our expectations!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

These guys were amazing!

A few months before our wedding, Spencer reached out with information so we could plan all of our music for our ceremony and reception. When we sent it back to him a few weeks before the wedding, he called us to discuss details and make sure everything went smoothly.

At our wedding, we had THE BEST TIME and so did all of our guests, and that was no small part thanks to Spencer and Turntable Events. ABout 1/2 of our wedding guests were older family members and family friends, while the other half were in their mid twenties. Turntable managed this well with a fantastic mix of music, and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night!

They managed to play all of our "must play" songs, while making sure that everyone was included and having a blast. In the weeks since our wedding, we've gotten amazing feedback from all of our guests, and have recommended Turntable to our friends who are planning their wedding.

I can't say enough how much I recommend these guys, they really helped make our event perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Spencer was amazing!!! He truly made our wedding day perfect! He listened to what we wanted and kept the party going from start until finish!! Our guests have been asking for his info to use at there own events!! Thank u so much spencer!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Spencer for our wedding largely based on the online reviews and talking to him over the phone. We liked him and felt comfortable with him almost immediately during that first phone conversation and booked him soon after. Spencer MC'ed our wedding and Alex helped with the music. We also used Turntable for our up-lighting (they could change the colors from the DJ booth, which was awesome). Spencer is an amazing MC. Do not look further. Given his seemingly too-good reviews I was a bit nervous, but he truly exceeded our expectations. I told Spencer that I wanted a lot of dancing and a party for my wedding (we didn't have a photo booth or anything else to distract people because I really wanted a big party) and he totally delivered). He has lots of great tricks to get people out of their seats and to keep them dancing. The music was great too. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Spencer made sure we had an awesome reception.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

What can I say? Spencer killed it! I knew we would be fast friends when we were talking about music and he allowed me to go on a 10 minute rant on the music we were looking for (i.e. extra 90s throwbacks). Spencer took all my preferences in stride and on the day of, he completely delivered. He played the right songs to get everyone out onto the dance floor and knew exactly how to keep them there all night. Spencer was in constant communication with my husband and I throughout the night, making sure we were having a good time and playing our “must have” songs. We also did the package with the photo booth which was a huge hit. Our guests had a blast taking pictures together with all the props that Turntable brought along. Spencer was a pleasure to work with from the initial meeting straight through the main event. He was always available to answer questions and offer suggestions and we couldn’t be happier with the service he provided. Overall he’s a 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

I knew very soon after speaking with Spencer on the phone that he would be the DJ at my wife and my wedding. He was funny, friendly, and I could tell that he immediately knew the type of wedding my wife and I were looking for, and what music could best compliment that day.

Rather than instantly ask us about what songs we wanted him to play, instead he wanted to know more about us: How my wife and I first met, what music tastes we had in common (a lot of indie rock and Motown) as well as the “mood’ we wanted for the wedding. Our response was that we wanted all our guests to feel part of a larger celebration, to have fun without making it a dance club, to avoid line dances entirely… and Spencer definitely delivered.

Not only was Spencer easy to talk to on the phone, he was very fun, energetic, and personable. Now, full disclosure: I’m a guy and have no idea how weddings were supposed to work. Who gets introduced first? When do you have a first dance? When are the best man / MoH speeches? Do I need to make a speech? I had no idea.

Spencer walked me through the entire night (and worked with our event planner) to ensure a seamless evening. A few nights before the wedding he called to make sure he was pronouncing the names 100% correctly, and even responded quickly and professionally to a last-minute change in intros (our ring bearer wasn’t exactly having the best night).

Chris did an awesome job with our photobooth, something my wife and I were originally on the fence about booking. We’re so glad we did, as the booth definitely took some memorable images… some more appropriate than others.
I wish I got married more often now that I know I can book Spencer. 10/10 would use again.

Profile Picture Samuel, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

5 stars is simply not a high enough rating for this crew!
If you are looking to have a party at your wedding, a real celebration, this is the company to hire. We both had the MOST fun at our wedding and Spencer and his team made sure of it, they read the room, felt the vibe and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. All of our wedding pictures are of the dance floor and empty tables, EVERYONE was up dancing and celebrating with us! You will be AMAZED at how perfect and professional and FUN they are. HIRE THEM RIGHT NOW!

Profile Picture April, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spencer Potter from Turntable events was the best DJ!!! He kept our party going strong the entire night of the wedding... leading up to everything he answered all my emails right away...since we aren't local, we talked on skype and got a great vibe from the start. We corresponded the rest through email and a week before we reviewed all the important information he needed. via phone.he made me feel so comfortable leading up to the big day..The day of, he met with me and we discussed any last minute updates or changes... ceremony was perfect music was nice a loud, great timing of everything and had mics so sound was nice and clear.. Reception went SO smoothly with music and really had a great read of the crowd. Great prices for what we got...he came with another DJ (or MC) who was also very nice...he had a great balance of talking when need be to keep the flow going and answered all my questions throughout the night. The BEST was his ending..some weddings end awkwardly, but his ended on such a strong note with multiple "last songs" so the crowd went wild! They both worked super hard..hands down the BEST!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Turntable Events was simply outstanding! We looked at several DJs for our wedding and after reading reviews for Turntable and checking out their website, we decided they were the ones! The website was so comprehensive and all of the information that we needed was right there at our fingertips. After talking with Spencer on the phone, we booked right away and we were not disappointed! Any time I emailed Spencer with any questions, he got back to me very quickly and answered any questions that we had. Turntable Events not only provided music for the party of a lifetime, our wedding reception, they also provided ceremony and cocktail hour music. Everything went flawlessly. I knew we were in good hands! The ceremony music was exactly as we wanted and the cocktail hour music was also perfect! Spencer and his team know how to get the party started and kept it going the entire evening! They played music that we requested as well as other music that we loved! Everyone was up and dancing from our younger friends to our older relatives! We could not have asked for a better DJ and MC! Thanks so much to Spencer and his team for providing the soundtrack to the best day of our lives and for keeping the party going throughout the night! We highly recommend Turntable Events for your next event!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Spencer, Alex and Chris are the DJ, Photobooth, and uplighting DREAM TEAM! Turntable Events was on the list of recommended vendors provided by our venue, The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls. After reviewing the list and reading reviews on The Knot, we reached out to a few and Spencer was clearly the best choice. His pricing was fair and he was very responsive to our questions. In the weeks leading up to our wedding Spencer was in touch frequently and made us feel very comfortable. On the day, he did not disappoint! Spencer was the best wedding MC we’ve ever seen, Alex slayed the music, and our guests had a ball in the open air photobooth. They read the energy throughout the night and kept the music perfectly in tune! These guys can handle anything and are true professionals. When my Maid of Honor approached Spencer and said she planned to rap part of her toast (which was totally epic), he was 100% on board and incorporated the music perfectly! We had an absolute blast and know our guests did too. Spencer and his team were a huge part of making our wedding as amazing as it was. We highly recommend Turntable – they’re the best!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great personalities from all staff, responsive to emails, organized and professional. Music makes the wedding and these people know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Spencer was awesome he kept the party going and the dance floor was full all night!! Turntable was easy to work and they played all our must have songs.

Profile Picture bernadette, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
0.5

I know they have good reviews, but our experience was awful. Andrew was very late and full of lame excuses, he had an attitude, was rude to several guests, forgot songs, looked sloppy, didn't follow format and did nothing to get the party flowing. Fortunately, my guests were determined to have fun and danced anyway. We would have been better off with someone's phone and a speaker! Extreme lack of professionalism. Don't risk your day.

Profile Picture Jaimie, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Turntable Events did an AMAZING job at our wedding. So many of our guests went out of their way to compliment how great of a job they did and everyone was on their feet the entire night. I was also super impressed with the professionalism of Spencer and the rest of the team. From the planning process to the night of, they made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we were happy with the way things were going. The photo booth was also a huge hit throughout the night.

I highly recommend choosing Turntable Events for your next event!

Profile Picture Keli, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We just can't say enough about Spencer and Turntable Events. I had another DJ hired and just wasn't happy and confident with them so decided to call Spencer literally a week before the wedding. Obviously I had anxiety doing this a week out but did I ever make the right call. Spencer was super professional and thorough in the week prep. The wedding itself could not have gone smoother. They rocked the house made everything flow so smoothly and the dancing didn't stop! I can't recommend this company enough. Definitely contact them for your event. You'll be blown away.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Spencer and Andrew were top-notch and really brought our wedding to a new level. I've had countless compliments since that it was the best party guests had ever been to, and to be honest the dancing did not stop all night. In fact many of our guests didn't eat dinner or dessert, they were so busy dancing! I had seen Spencer at another wedding of a friend a few years' back and knew that he would not disappoint - I'm glad that Turntable's reputation as the best can be confirmed even years later. I sent a few emails with maybe 20 or so general songs that my husband and I like and from there Spencer and Andrew took it the next level! We had a hugely international crowd as our friends flew in from all over, as well as a ton of Indians and an older generation from my side. Turntable pleased everyone and were super professional throughout the process. They also helped with special add-ons like a dance that my girlfriends coordinated, perfect em-ceeing, very unique gobo projection images that helped enhance our theater venue, etc. I cannot say enough good things about Spencer and the team and encourage you to run, not walk to book them. Happy wedding!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Spencer and Turntable Events was absolutely amazing. All of our guests would not stop talking about how incredible the music was and how much enthusiasm and energy Spencer had. He and Alex got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there throughout the entire reception.

Spencer blew us away, not only with his music but introductions and narration throughout the night. During the planning process, Spencer listened to all of our requests, he was always super responsive and enthusiastic and such a pleasure to work with.

We are so happy that Turntable events DJ'ed our wedding, it was flawless! Thank you, Spencer for making our wedding so memorable and so much fun! You guys crushed it and are truly talented at what you do.

Profile Picture Annie, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

Spencer and Turntable Events did an outstanding job at our wedding! People have been raving about the music since our wedding last fall. Guests in their 80s and guests in their 20s were dancing all night long- all thanks to these guys. Spencer is a great guy and was very professional and easy to work with. We are so happy we chose Turntable Events and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andrew was absolutely amazing, his music was always on point and the dance floor was never empty. He definitely knows how to feel the crowd and what to play.
Not only was he an incredible DJ but he was very attentive to our needs by going above and beyond to periodically check on us to see how we were doing and if we ever needed anything.
I had originally booked another DJ company before I found Andrew who was playing at his friends bar one night, I had so much fun and couldn't stop dancing. I went home and canceled our original DJ the next day and we lost our $750 deposit, but Andrew was kind enough to work with us.
If this rating allowed, I would rate him much higher.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not be more thankful and pleased with choosing Turn Table Events to DJ my wedding! Spencer was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful in planning all the key details. From beginning to end my guests were on the dance floor! The energy that MC Spencer brought to the floor was not only contagious to my husband and I but to all 240 guests! I also rented the photo booth from Turn Table Events, this was the best decision I made. We loved looking through the photos of all our guests afterwards. Something we will always cherish. My friends and family are still talking about how awesome the music was, even some of my family who never dance were up on the dance floor! I would highly recommend using Turn Table Events for any occasion! You will not regret it :)

Profile Picture User5563210, 2+ years ago, 1 Review