120 Reviews for Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

House Beer (2)
Decor (2)
Buffet (1)
Audio Equipment (1)

We are 100% happy to have chosen Tupper Manor for our ceremony/wedding reception. This was the second venue we had looked at in our search, and we never turned back. I fell in love with the character and charm of the manor, plus it was definitely a bonus to be right on the ocean, with a hotel attached. Everything about the manor is gorgeous! The staff was amazing! Colby and Sara were both very prompt in answering any questions/concerns that i had. Everyone was very accomodating to us and our families. Sara made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and we were very impressed with how organized the whole night was. All of our guests can’t stop talking about how good the food was! Overall Tupper Manor made our wedding night a huge success, and we can’t thank them enough! Wishing we could relive this night over and over again.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
4.7

Tupper Manor was an amazing venue for our wedding. The staff was tremendously helpful in planning our wedding months in advance and took care of every detail the day of. The venue itself was beautiful and very classy. Our guests were very impressed!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue is beautiful, the food was great and the team was accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for your special day. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

First, the venue is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But what makes it work so well are the people who work there. Lauren, the facility manager, truly was the most helpful, responsive person I have ever dealt with. Prompt, efficient replies to all questions and with a smile! Our wedding planner, Felicia, listened to all we wanted to do and not only supported us but cheered us on. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly and people mentioned to us that they'd never been to such a beautiful and well orchestrated wedding. Other comments from guests-the hands down best meal they ever had at a wedding from the appetizers to the entrees. While the venue is large with beautiful rooms, we also received the compliment that it was a very intimate wedding, again thanks to the support staff, the servers, etc. Go to Tupper Manor and see what I mean.

Profile Picture Marianne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lauren and Felicia were both wonderful and helpful as we planned our wedding. They were extremely flexible as we brought up different ideas we'd like to try. Our day came together perfectly because of their help! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tessie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding went better than we expected! Felicia did an amazing job organizing everything. Big thanks to Felicia. Everyone was extremely friendly, organized, punctual, flexible and professional. We are very happy that we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding. They went above and beyond for us and the day turned out to be very special in every way. The venue is gorgeous with a oceanfront view and food was delicious!!! Thank you Tupper Manor!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have one of a kind and stress free wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tupper Manor made our Wedding day spectacular!!! The team that works to put these functions together is amazing! Felicia, Colby, Nassar, Jim, and many I'm forgetting blew our minds on the level of services, attentiveness, professionalism and personal care we all received. The entire day was orchestrated flawlessly. The attention to detail was on point in every minute detail. My expectations were completely smashed and the event was even more perfect than I imagined thanks to the hard work of a fine tuned team!!!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tupper Manor! We got married there in June and everything was absolutely perfect. The wait staff, bartenders and wedding coordinator Felicia were all unbelievably amazing. The venue itself is stunning. Felicia and her staff could not have been any more accommodating and helpful. Felicia's attention to detail, timely responses and calming presence made for seamless wedding planning and day-of execution. My guests are still raving about the food, wait staff and bartenders. The space is so unique and stunning, many of my guests could not get over how beautiful it was. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Profile Picture User5098559, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access
2.9

Beautiful venue but low flexibility and decreased responsiveness prior to event.

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Felicia and Colby were amazing to work with! I was able to plan my dream wedding in under 6 months and they made sure every detail was exactly as I wanted it!! Tupper Manor was the perfect venue to begin my happily ever after!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married this past January at Tupper Manor & couldn't be happier. I worked with Colby and Felicia who were both professional, helpful and everything you could hope for. The day of the wedding was very smooth and it was the most perfect day! We're so happy we chose Tupper Manor for our special day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough good things about Tupper Manor! Lauren was wonderful to work with, she was very thorough with going over the details of the contract and answering any of our questions. She responded within seconds to almost every e-mail and was so happy! Felicia was also wonderful to work with! She was always available the day of while we were getting ready to help with anything we needed or just check in. I wish I could do the whole thing over again! We were married on 1/13/17 and weeks later we are still being told how perfect our wedding was! Everyone raved about the venue and how beautiful it was, how friendly all the staff were and how delicious all the food was.

Profile Picture Kerry Ann, 1/13/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Signature Drink, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I would highly recommend Tupper Manor to any other couple as a wedding venue. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food delicious, but the employees made the planning experience easy and enjoyable. Felicia, Colby and Naser made planning a breeze and our wedding day a dream come true. I live out of state, so communicating with Felicia—who was my main contact during the planning process—over the phone and via email was a necessity. Felicia was amazing. She was extremely responsive and even planned calls with me on her day off to make sure that everything went smoothly. She also checked in with me all day and during my reception to see if I needed anything. Colby handled our hotel stay to make sure we had enough rooms in our blocks for all of our guests and Naser was more than helpful with setting up and making sure we were comfortable and happy. They made sure that everything in the planning process was covered and went over everything with me prior to our big day to make sure we were carefree. Our wedding was beautiful and I would give them each 10 stars if I could!!

Thank you!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Tupper and cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! The space is absolutely beautiful (and I loved having the whole manor exclusively for our event) and the food was as good as when we had out tasting. The staff members were wonderful- they were very responsive, accommodating, and truly helped every aspect of our wedding go flawlessly. We worked with Lauren, Naser, and Felicia, and they were fantastic! Not only was the space perfect, but our guests were thrilled with the onsite Inn. Not having to worry about transportation or parking was so relieving. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for any future couples looking for a truly special event!

Profile Picture Bethany, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased to have our wedding at Tupper Manor in October 2016. The venue was gorgeous and the food was delicious; our guests were very complimentary of both. My wife and I had some challenges finding a venue we felt would be the right size for us (~100 guests) – Tupper worked perfectly. We also wanted to find a place that seemed like they knew how to execute a wedding, and we definitely got that impression from Tupper. Felicia was very flexible during the planning process – for instance, they did our tasting for us on a weekend rather than the usual weekday evening because my wife travels for work during the week. Felicia was also very responsive to our email questions and provided suggestions when we didn’t have strong opinions. On our wedding day, the whole team executed everything perfectly. We couldn’t imagine a nicer wedding. Highly recommend Tupper Manor.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved my experience with the Tupper! They worked with me on all of my crazy ideas! Plus the food was amazing! My only suggestion is the Wylie Inn next to the venue needs a lot of work....they can learn from their counterparts at Tupper!

Profile Picture User6272769, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The food excellent; the venue itself is stunning; you are on the ocean and the hotel is attached. I would highly recommend this location for your wedding. Simply beautiful.

Profile Picture em, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I got married at Tupper Manor on September 2, 2016 and it was the absolute best day! The staff at Tupper could not have been more wonderful, more professional, more efficient, or more kind! Every single part of the venue is stunning and the day of experience was simply wonderful. There wasn't a single part of the venue I was embarrassed for our guests to see - each and every part of the venue is that gorgeous! Colby, Felicia and Nasser were all great to work with before the day and they were so helpful on the day of as well. Nasser even tracked me, my fiancé, and our wedding party down several times during the cocktail hour to make sure we were being served appetizers in between the photos we were taking! Felicia kept checking in with us personally throughout the wedding day to make sure we were doing well and she kept telling us how happy she was for us. Felicia and Tupper were very accommodating of our needs. They allowed us to bring in our own decor and even our own floral centerpieces. The groomsmen had a great time playing billiards while waiting for the wedding to start - the guys waiting in the billiards room produced amazing groomsmen photos! The billiards room can also be used to entertain guests during the cocktail hour, which I thought was a really unique idea! The walk down to the beach is amazing and the views on the beach are incredible! There are so many great photography locations - beach, the walk to the beach through the woods, fountain in front of the mansion, foyer, ballroom, conservatory, etc. Tupper has its own catering kitchen and the food is excellent! The steak was especially incredible. There were so many amazing things about Tupper - I can't recommend a better venue! We looked thoroughly and this one hit every point - reasonably priced, willing to accommodate our budget and guest list size, a historic property, every inch stunning, extremely professionally staffed, multiple spaces for guests to explore, and set right on the ocean.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Tupper Manor are top notch. I can't say enough about them. They went over and above to make our wedding day unforgettable. The venue itself is out of story book. The staff were attentive to detail. Colby was great at helping to start the whole process. Felicia and Naser (the event manager and catering manager) are the best! They made sure us as well as our family and friends were well taken care of the entire night. the food was amazing and they helped everything run smoothly without a glitch. I wish i could do it all again1

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All the staff at tupper manor were wonderful! They were very knowledgeable and kind to make sure my day was stress free and smooth. Felicia and Colby were fabulous! THe venue was beautiful and I couldn't of asked for a better place to be married at. The private beach beind the Manson was beautiful for pictures too! I wish I could relive that day. It was truly my fairy tale!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was everything we hoped for and more. The people at Tupper were excellent to work with, the food was great, and it was so much fun to have access to the whole manor. I also liked that it was a huge dance floor so that everyone could dance all night. There are 2 bars set up so no one had to wait in line. The wait staff was excellent.

Profile Picture User7123528, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Not only is Tupper manor stunningly beautiful with ocean views and gorgeous grounds but the food and service were phenomenal as well. I worked closely with Naser and Felicia and they were amazing. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Naser and Felicia both did everything they could to ensure my day ran smoothly and exactly how the groom and I wanted. I can not thank them enough! The setup is extremely convenient with the hotel right next door and the beach right behind the manor. I couldn't have asked for a better venue

Profile Picture Anna , 7/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I booked Tupper Manor for my ceremony and reception and couldn't be more excited! The team was very accommodating to my requests and replied very quickly. You cannot beat the views of Tupper Manor, either!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married in May, my husband and I live 1000 miles making an out of the area venue a concern. Our daughter met Colby, as did my husband and I on subsequent trips to the area.Everyone knew we made the right choice from our first visit. You owe it to yourself when planning a wedding in the Boston area to consider Tupper Manor. The attention to detail, personal considerations and very professional staff created a lifetime of memories for our family & friends. Having Wylie Inn for onsite lodging was such a convenience not offered by many venues. Ashley and Will were married on May 21,2016 and we continue to receive complimentary messages from guests. It was a wedding enjoyed by everyone and it was largely due to Colby, Felicia, Naser and their highly competent and professional team. I plan to hold future events there knowing no detail will be overlooked. Many thanks Colby and Felicia, my very best to you, Nancy Fox

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake