Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 5
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 6
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 7

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2012

We just had our wedding at Tupper Manor and they did such a wonderful job! We were amazed by the beauty of the venue and property. The on-site wedding coordinator Christina, did such an amazing job helping us over the months of planning. The food that Tupper Manor provided was excellent. We received so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding food ever!

We were extremely impressed and loved the service Tupper Manor provided. My only concern was that it was slightly pricey but definitely worth having our dream wedding there.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Laura · Married on 08/07/2011

Tupper Manor was a beautiful venue for our wedding and both Christinas were extremely organized and helpful in planning and answering all our questions! The day ran incredibly smoothly and we would highly recommend Tupper Manor to any future brides.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Shannon · Married on 04/16/2011

Tupper Manor is everything that all the other reviews have raved about....so I won't bother repeating it all. They were at the top of our price range, but they really made it work. They were professional, creative, flexible...on top of being a gorgeous venue. It's a hidden jewel!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Kimberly · Married on 08/20/2010

I could not be more pleased with the services that we received on our wedding day at Tupper Manor. Christina the wedding coordinator made the day go so smoothly. Leading up to the wedding her attention to every detail was there and any question regarding anything pertaining to the day was answered promptly. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Tupper Manor gave me a perfect wedding memory!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Alexis · Married on 09/12/2009

Amazing, outstanding, personal, professional, special, and perfect. All words I would use to describe my experience with Tupper Manor and the staff that helped plan and organize my wedding. From the moment my husband and I chose Tupper Manor to the moment we walked out of the ballroom on our wedding night, everything went exactly as we had imagined. The fact that everything was perfect is due in large part to the staff that helped us decide on Tupper Manor as well as organize the event namely, Christina Tadiello and Liz Croteau. Christina was there to answer any and all questions (even the ones I thought were crazy). I would highly recommend a wedding at Tupper Manor. I loved it more than I can express and am still receiving compliments from my guests.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Maura · Married on 07/14/2007

Tupper Manor was beautiful and everything we wanted for our wedding day! Our guests had a wonderful time!

Sent on 04/30/2008

Alex · Married on 09/30/2017

Tupper Manor was an amazing venue for our wedding. The staff was tremendously helpful in planning our wedding months in advance and took care of every detail the day of. The venue itself was beautiful and very classy. Our guests were very impressed!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/27/2010

Tupper Manor and working with Christina, was a wonderful experience. The wedding on the day was even better than I could ever have hoped for - from the location to the weather to the service. The food was also wonderful - people are still talking about it. I would recommend Tupper Manor to anyone.... Thanks Christina!

Sent on 11/14/2010
  • F

Becky · Married on 03/20/2010

3.5

I thought everything went so smoothly. Chriztina was wonderful to work with... Very communicative and organized!
    The food was the best part. We had stufFed lobsters and filet. Everyone there came up to me to tell us how fabulous the food was. The best they had ever had at a wedding! Some wanted seconds!!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

I loved my experience with the Tupper! They worked with me on all of my crazy ideas! Plus the food was amazing! My only suggestion is the Wylie Inn next to the venue needs a lot of work....they can learn from their counterparts at Tupper!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

All the staff at tupper manor were wonderful! They were very knowledgeable and kind to make sure my day was stress free and smooth. Felicia and Colby were fabulous! THe venue was beautiful and I couldn't of asked for a better place to be married at. The private beach beind the Manson was beautiful for pictures too! I wish I could relive that day. It was truly my fairy tale!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Peter and Marisa · Married on 03/08/2014

Tupper Manor, and Marie in particular, were great to work with, flexible and professional. They knew how help plan the order of events for the wedding, Marie was great at quelling concerns, and they were always responsive to our emails. When there were issues, they were handled quickly and professionally.

I would say to make sure you negotiate with the venue, especially if it's off season (Jan.-April), Tupper, like most venues, is really open to make a deal to get some business off-season.

The inside of the venue literally transformed for us when we arrived on the big day. Marie did an amazing job setting up our centerpieces and decorations. She is an amazing resource for reception odds and ends and ideas. Having the wedding indoors (as we were married off season) still provides an amazing venue, with multiple rooms and experiences, from the billiard room ( a big hit at the wedding) to the library (we used it for coffee and cake), to the observatory and the beautiful front lobby, there was an exceptional attention to detail by the staff, and also by the original architect of the manor.

The food was decent, but try to stick to their menu. We created our own menu, and had to have two tastings because one was completely off (for which they handled and did not charge us for).

The manor is attached to the Wylie Inn and Suites, which was great for out of town guests, the wedding party, and guests that were going to get too drunk to drive home. You do not even have to go outside to get there since there is a catwalk connecting the manor to the hotel.

I would also say the views of the waterfront, and the layout of the manor generally are just spectacular and add a special touch to the day.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Tupper Manor was a perfect venue. The staff were great to work with and very responsive to emails and phone calls. The staff on the night of the wedding were amazing, kind, and considerate, even keeping our food warm while we visited tables of guests so we could have some of the delicious food we selected. The Inn attached to the Manor was convenient for guests, the grounds were stunning, and the ballroom created an intimate and beautiful feel for our ceremony. Tupper Manor is the perfect backdrop for photos between the front of the building, the fountain, the beach, and the beautiful rooms inside. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue or night and our guests had a blast!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Michele · Married on 08/08/2009

Christina was so helpful and the event was so beautiful. Definitely worth the cost for me to have someone else worry about the little details on the big day! Thanks to everyone at Tupper for making my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 03/03/2010

This was my dream venue before I was even engaged. It was the first place we visited and we booked it pretty much right on the spot! It had everything we were looking for from the conservatory room With the windows to the room with the fireplace, where our ceremony was held, it was such a unique feel to such a special day that I knew we had to get married here ! Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and certainly worked within our budget which was very important to us. The food was excellent the staff was amazing we heard so many great views from our guests as well. I would highly recommend this venue to a bride who is looking for something romantic for her special day !

Sent on 07/22/2015

Alisha · Married on 05/03/2014

Tupper Manor is a BEAUTIFUL venue, I fell in love as soon as we arrived to check it out. It fit perfectly with our classic vintage theme and had everything we were looking for (hotel, beach, atmosphere, charm, history). The food was fantastic, we got numerous compliments throughout the night, people loved the tatter tots! The chef was even able to make a special staple "late night treat" from my husbands hometown called a Garbage plate :) Steve, the catering manager, was so amazing! He checked on my husband, parents, in-laws and I multiple times throughout the evening to make sure we didn't need for anything.
    We booked a brunch the next morning which was WONDERFUL, I definitely recommend doing so if you have the chance, it gave us the opportunity to recount the night before while enjoying the view and morning light.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

3.5

My wedding at Tupper was absolutely perfect! Marie and Colby were so professional, responsible, organized, and fun to work with! They made the process so much easier and really left me relaxed and without a worry on my wedding day. Everyone who attended the wedding couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and perfect it turned out. I'm so happy I chose Tupper.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/23/2013

3.5

Choosing Tupper Manor for our wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The venue is elegant, classic and beautiful and the space is vey unique. The service was excellent and Marie and Steve made sure that the day was a huge success. The Tupper team is incredibly professional and kind and the food is amazing! Our family and friends were all very impressed with Tupper and the service. The wedding was well executed and beautiful and we left the day with wonderful memories.

Sent on 11/28/2013

You can’t go wrong with Tupper Manor as your wedding venue. A month later and we’re still hearing compliments on how wonderful the wedding was. The service is excellent, the food was great, the setting is awesome (the fountain, the beautiful rooms inside, the beach). You can get ready on site in the bridal suite (plenty of room). Everything turned out better than we ever expected. Christina and Marie (filling in for Christina) were so attentive, helped us to make the day our own with whatever we needed, and the best part, they made it easy. Another great thing about Tupper Manor is the Wylie Inn right there so guests can stay over and not worry about driving etc. Tupper Manor may cost more than other venues, but it’s worth every penny.

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 10/14/2011

Tupper Manor was a beautiful venue for both our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Nancy · Married on 06/05/2010

This venue worked out perfectly. Amazing setting, food, and hospitality provided.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2012

4.2

Tupper Manor was wonderful overall. They were very flexible about what we wanted and to make things personal. Also, they set everything up and packed it all up, which made it very easy.
    A few dissappointments, we didnt get any of the left over dessert, when a few guests had to leave before dinner was over, their meal was removed, someone else would have eaten it. The bar closed 30 min before our wedding ended, and there wasnt much of a warning. Also a snide comment was made to my hair dresser as she was leaving. I would definately recommed this venue, just a few things to be aware of.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Jack · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

Fabulous venue--truly one of a kind! Food and wine/bar service were terrific and 2nd to none we have ever been at. Our only issue was that when my wife (then financee) arrived at the venue, there was virtually nothing done and she had to discuss what needed to be done when she had just been there two days prior to go over just the same. It added unnecessary stress. The cost was high but very clearly worth it as almost every gues said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/02/2011

4.2

Tupper Manor is gorgeous and the grounds are beautiful! My wedding was perfect! Jen is great to work with, she was very sweet, answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and was very accommodating. The staff were wonderful and the filet mignon, delicious! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who was thinking of getting married :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Natalie · Married on 04/05/2014

2.5
      3.5

Amazing wedding at tupper manor. Marie was great with helping to coordinate everything. Her response time to emails was incredible! Staff was all very nice. The food was also excellent, I received many compliments on the dinner. The one complaint I have was that when I booked my wedding, I was told I had some flexibility with the time it started. As we started planning, I wanted to bump up the time by only half an hour to make things easier to coordinate. I was told I couldn't because they has booked a bridal shower that day too. The afternoon was very rushed with the alloted time, and the photographer couldn't get all the pictures we wanted before the ceremony. It definitely stressed me out that day and leading up to it.

Sent on 04/14/2014