Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 5
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 6
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 7

Katy · Married on 07/18/2009

Amazing, outstanding, personal, professional, special, and perfect. All words I would use to describe my experience with Tupper Manor and the staff that helped plan and organize my wedding. From the moment my husband and I chose Tupper Manor to the moment we walked out of the ballroom on our wedding night, everything went exactly as we had imagined. The fact that everything was perfect is due in large part to the staff that helped us decide on Tupper Manor as well as organize the event namely, Christina Tadiello and Liz Croteau. Christina was there to answer any and all questions (even the ones I thought were crazy). I would highly recommend a wedding at Tupper Manor. I loved it more than I can express and am still receiving compliments from my guests.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Paul · Married on 06/19/2009

The venue, staff and food matched and exceeded our expectations in every way. Our guests are still raving about the reception a year later. It was perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Cheryl · Married on 06/19/2009

The following is an email we sent after our reception for our daughter and her husbands. Six months later we are still getting wonderful comments from family and friends on the food, venue and service.

"Paul and I would like to thank you for all that you did to make our party for Chooch and Shelley such a rousing success. We have received nothing but rave reviews and you deserve a lot of the credit.

Your guidance and advice were excellent. Your extensive knowledge and experience was evident in the options that you detailed and the suggestions that you offered. We felt secure that protocols would be followed and a friendly warm atmosphere would prevail.

You were patient and understanding. Your pleasant personality invited questions and your answers were clear and comprehensive. We felt that no question was too silly and that you were available at any time to help with the planning. When information had to be researched, you were quick to respond. All of this made the months of preparation a joy.

On the day of the party your work ethic was impressive. Your professional demeanor and attention to detail was palpable and set the perfect model for the entire staff. Your gift for decoration provided for simple elegance and a warm, friendly atmosphere. Evey thing was perfect. How you are able to sustain the hectic pace, maintain your composure and remain pleasant is remarkable. You convey that you enjoy your work very much and this reassured us that all was in you good hands.

Thank you again for providing our party with the splendor that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2009

We were married in May of 09' - Everything was just perfect. We loved being able to have the ceremony on site and move right inside for cocktail hour. The venue is just gorgeous for photos. I am sure anyone who looks into Tupper will want to have their Reception there.

~The Fullers

Sent on 11/18/2009

Baoqing · Married on 09/30/2018

We just had our wedding late September in Tupper Manor. We are very happy that we picked Tupper. Sara has been extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and on the day of the wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous from each angle and having the in house catering actually saved us lots of time and effort. We got so much compliment from our family and friends. We would highly recommend the place if you are planning for a small to medium size wedding in New England.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tessie · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren and Felicia were both wonderful and helpful as we planned our wedding. They were extremely flexible as we brought up different ideas we'd like to try. Our day came together perfectly because of their help! Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/21/2017

We got married this past January at Tupper Manor & couldn't be happier. I worked with Colby and Felicia who were both professional, helpful and everything you could hope for. The day of the wedding was very smooth and it was the most perfect day! We're so happy we chose Tupper Manor for our special day!

Sent on 08/20/2017

My wedding went flawlessly. I had my reception at Tupper Manor. I found that the venue was very accommodating and ensured my ideas were executed perfectly. I wanted a candy bar, and they set it up beautifully. Also, I was having a smaller wedding with no alcohol so they worked on a specific budget for my wedding with the appropriate adjustments. Furthermore, they allowed me to use their sound system, which saved me the cost of a DJ.

Even though there was a change of event manager during my planning process, I found the event still went very well. The event manager ensured everything went smoothly, paid attention to detail, and took good care of us and our families. The food was delicious, and I am continuing to receive rave reviews about the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 12/24/2015

My husband and I got married at Tupper Manor earlier this spring, and it was the wedding of our dreams! The indoor ceremony was gorgeous with the view of the ocean in the background and candles throughout the room. Dinner in the conservatory was very intimate, the food was outstanding, and the service was top-notch. The staff was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process and was very patient with all of our many questions. From Day One, Colby worked with us to find a wedding package that was in our budget and included the items that were important to us. Felicia was on top of every detail from start to finish, and Naser oversaw the entire event and ensured that everything ran according to plan.

The venue is beautiful all year round and can nicely accommodate small and large weddings, as well as indoor and outdoor ceremonies. We have the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day at Tupper - no matter the background, every photo is breathtaking. We took photos in front of Tupper, in the back, inside the foyer area and down by the beach at sunset. Most importantly, we have the most beautiful memories of the most important day of our lives. We would like to sincerely thank Tupper Manor for giving us the most perfect wedding. We could not have picked a better wedding venue.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Suzanne · Married on 07/17/2015

Tupper Manor was such a beautiful venue and the staff was impeccable. They were patient and receptive. The offered a lot solutions to questions we had and guided us through a beautiful day. The food was delicious (although I was the bride and didn't eat much - but they were there to get me what I wanted, I just preferred to run around rather than sit and eat!) It was a beautiful day, surrounded by lovely people who just enhanced it all. I would highly recommend Tupper Manor to everyone looking for an event with all the elegance, and nothing stuffy! Loved it!

Sent on 08/05/2015

The Manor is beautiful and was sparkling for the wedding. The reception dinner was delicious and generous in size. The personnel we worked with were knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. We also had the post wedding brunch there and it too was well done. In short, the wedding was perfect in every way. It also was very convenient to have the conference center hotel next door if guests wished to stay there.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Gill · Married on 08/17/2013

Tupper Manor was an idyllic setting for my daughter's wedding, and played a big part in making the wedding celebrations so special. We looked at many alternatives and are very happy with our decision to go with Tupper.

The historic building is beautiful and very comfortable for a relaxed and special day. The conservatory is perfect for dinner, and the backdrop view out through the trees to the ocean was spectacular. The other rooms; the library, bar and billiard room, were a bonus, so guests could spread out and enjoy the beautiful historic house, and just grab a quiet moment or another drink. The ballroom with its high ceilings, beautiful paneling & spectacular chandelier, was perfect for dancing and barely needed any lighting effects to make it feel appropriately dramatic and atmospheric.

As far as customer service goes, everything was fabulous too. The staff serving us on the day were a nice balance of respectful and friendly. The food was exceptionally good, plentiful and beautifully presented. (We had many comments to that effect.) I can't speak highly enough of Christina Tadiello, who is more of a wedding day coordinator than a 'food and beverage manager' which is her title. Her calmness and efficiency, and her 'nothing's a problem' attitude, gave us peace of mind and meant that after all the planning and prep, we could be confident to leave the smooth running of the program 'on the day' pretty much in her hands.. and just get on with enjoying each moment. She coordinated well with our vendors. When it was time to go home it was as if a magic wand had been waved - everything was tidied away and all our decorations etc were packed up and ready to roll.

This is an expensive venue and there are quite a few 'extras' which we would not have been aware of if we hadn't read the fine print. But that said, we would choose it again in a heartbeat for the way it played such an integral part in making Rebecca & David's day so memorable and special.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jeffrey · Married on 02/09/2013

Tupper was prepared for the Blizzard 2013. They had their staff stay the weekend at the Inn to make sure our wedding was supported. Food was fantastic. Our wedding coordinator was responsive. Pricing was competitive. Only wished our wedding could have gone on for a couple more hours ... But midnight is the cut off.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Michele · Married on 08/07/2010

If you are looking for a place to have your dreams come true, this is the place to go. My Mom had been here for a christening and brought us here without telling us where we were going. It took us all of 3 seconds to know it was going to be the perfect place. I love the view of the water and the Parisian feel. Christina could not have been more helpful. She was very professional and hard working. Tupper is really lucky to have some one there that really cares. She made me feel like my wedding was really special. I felt like I could email her with any question or concern no matter how big or small. Everything she promised she did. Also all of the vendors that Tupper recommened were excellent. We used Pepperberry's for the flowers and Jenny's for the cake. (Try the banana cake! I know it might sound a little too different but it was a HUGE favirote of my guests) Now it is on the expensive side. There was a 7000 fee to walk in the door and a 20% Administration fee on everything. (excluding vendors) The latter was a little much but the reality is I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/21/2010

Connie · Married on 06/13/2010

My daughter's bridal shower was held at Tupper Manor back in June 2010 and I could not have been more pleased with the entire venue, start to finish!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Patricia Student · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my perfect dream wedding

Staff, food, venue - it was perfect from planning to completion. I am overjoyed.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maria · Married on 06/09/2018

Five star staff, service, location!

Tupper Manor is a beautiful venue but the real hidden gem is the staff. Sara, Colby, Nasser and the rest of the reception and kitchen staff is AMAZING. They made the wedding planning process feel so easy and accommodated every request and responded to every question in a timely manner - I don't think I ever received a "No" response to a question or request from Sara - she always found a way to make something work. The staff treated us so kindly and truly cared about making this an unforgettable day - I didn't have to lift a finger the entire day and everything went perfect...because of the amazing venue team and hotel team. You cannot go wrong with this venue.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Dream Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. We were married in Spring 2018 and the grounds were beautiful. It was the perfect backdrop for our ethereal/coastal theme. Colby and Sara were absolutely amazing to work with. They were quick to respond and truly wanted our day to go perfectly. Sara was at the event for the majority of the night and she was always checking in with us and/or our bridal party to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and not in need of anything! I honestly could not say enough good things about working with Tupper Manor. I would definitely recommend for any bride that wants to feel like a princess on their special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

ELAINE · Married on 08/14/2016

It was everything we hoped for and more. The people at Tupper were excellent to work with, the food was great, and it was so much fun to have access to the whole manor. I also liked that it was a huge dance floor so that everyone could dance all night. There are 2 bars set up so no one had to wait in line. The wait staff was excellent.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Heather · Married on 08/31/2014

Our family had a wonderful experience at Tupper Manor! We worked with Colby Magliaro, the catering sales manager, who put us in contact with Marie Aja (event coordinator). They made each process very easy for us - from the venue tour, food tasting, and ceremony rehearsal. Marie answered all of our questions and went out of her way to make sure we all understood the plan for our wedding day. My husband and I are happy to say, the most fun we've ever had at a wedding was at our very own!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2014

Our wedding at Tupper Manor was a day we'll never forget. The food was amazing and all of our guests complimented on what a wonderful time they had. It was great to work with such an organized and efficient coordinator. Marie was diligent and helpful, making sure that whatever questions I had got answered. There were a million places to take some amazing photos and such natural beauty in the mansion. We would highly recommend this venue to others looking for a memorable day that will be enjoyed by all.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jim · Married on 11/01/2013

Even with a management change during our planning stage they kept things running along smoothly.
    They couldn't have been more professional on the wedding day. Things flowed seamlessly.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding; from the beautiful fountain on the lawn in front of the Tupper Manor to the beach behind it. The inside of the venue is just as beautiful as the outside. The entire staff is wonderful and you can tell they really enjoy what they do. We worked with Christina Karsadi-Tadiello who was responsive and made sure everything went perfectly in the planning of our wedding and the day of. I would highly recommend the Tupper Manor to anyone looking for an amazing venue for their event!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

lauren · Married on 07/13/2012

This venue is truly amazing! It was the perfect setting for our wedding. The venue is beautiful and well maintained and we were so fortunate that the weather cooperated to have the ceremony outside in front of the fountain.

This venue exceeded our excpectations and was exactly what we were looking for, which was a venue where our ceremony, reception, & hotel rooms for guests were all on the same grounds. I loved that the location was near the beach and also that it offered a room for the bridal party to get hair/makeup done right on site. The venue is gorgeous on the inside, but also has great windows that let in a lot of natural light and allow you to see the trees and a bit of the beach off in the distance. It was really everything we were looking for, and more.

Our coordinator, Christina, and her crew are truly AMAZING and made our day stress free and seamless. The food, service, and setting were all top notch and I don't have a single complaint - everyone seemed to go above and beyond to accomodate our needs.

My only negative feedback, if you would even call it that, would be that b/c it's an older venue the AC in the dancing room seemed a little lacking (it was a hot night!). However, b/c it's an older venue, the place has great character and charm. Also, we loved that our guests could stay right on site at the connecting hotel - it could not have been any more convenient - however, the majoriry of their standard rooms come with just one queen bed. It would have been nice to have more of the rooms in our block have the option of king beds or 2 queen beds.

Overall, our experience with Tupper Manor was A+ and I would def recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Bruce · Married on 06/30/2012

We were thrilled with Tupper Manor and the manner in which they helped us host our wedding. Both Christina's were super helpful thoughout the process and helped us put our mind at ease when we were stressed out about wedding details. The Tupper Manor is a beautiful venue and we received nothing but compliments about the site. It was one stop shopping for us including an outdoor wedding site, photo-ops on the beach as well as a stylish indoor reception. The convenience of the Wylie Inn on-site also was a huge plus for us and limited transportation hassles. As a gay couple, they were also unconditionally supportive and professional. I would unconditionally recommend them to anyone as a perfect place to get married!

Sent on 10/31/2012