Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 4
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 5
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 6
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 7

I booked Tupper Manor for my ceremony and reception and couldn't be more excited! The team was very accommodating to my requests and replied very quickly. You cannot beat the views of Tupper Manor, either!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/21/2016

Our daughter was married in May, my husband and I live 1000 miles making an out of the area venue a concern. Our daughter met Colby, as did my husband and I on subsequent trips to the area.Everyone knew we made the right choice from our first visit. You owe it to yourself when planning a wedding in the Boston area to consider Tupper Manor. The attention to detail, personal considerations and very professional staff created a lifetime of memories for our family & friends. Having Wylie Inn for onsite lodging was such a convenience not offered by many venues. Ashley and Will were married on May 21,2016 and we continue to receive complimentary messages from guests. It was a wedding enjoyed by everyone and it was largely due to Colby, Felicia, Naser and their highly competent and professional team. I plan to hold future events there knowing no detail will be overlooked. Many thanks Colby and Felicia, my very best to you, Nancy Fox

Sent on 07/13/2016

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Thank you to all of the staff at Tupper Manor for making my dream wedding a reality! Colby was so flexible and easy to work with, and helped me make decisions that fit my budget. I can't say enough about my coordinator Felicia. She was so sweet and always on her game. She checked in with us continuously from the moment we arrived the night before to the next morning before we left. A big thank you also to our banquet captain Nasser and all of the staff who made my vision work. I had some creative ideas for the dining room and he seemed genuinely excited to help me find a fun table layout and draping setup during out last consultation. As an event planner myself, I was so pleasantly surprised to find everything impeccable and exactly as I imagined it when we showed up after the ceremony.

Also... the FOOD! So unbelievably delicious. Everyone was raving about both cocktail hour and dinner. We did a duet of filet mignon and cran-apple stuffed chicken, with maple butternut squash ravioli as the veg option. The staff was kind enough to package up two extra dinners for me and my husband and have them waiting for us in our hotel room after the reception ended.

The one thing to be aware of is that there really is nowhere for guests to go after the reception ends. The hotel bar closes pretty early, and there were no rooms that we could go to hangout with our guests. Our guests weren't rowdy, but security is very strict about quiet hours.

Everything otherwise was beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how perfect our wedding was!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 04/23/2016

We had our wedding in April, and the venue was amazing! Colby was great to work with and Felicia, the wedding coordinator was excellent, she made sure everything leading up to the wedding was perfect! The venue was beautiful, everything was flawless and I got many compliments about how great the food was and what an amazing venue it was. It was also extremely convenient to have the wylie inn attached to the venue so people could stay overnight. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue or a better team of people to work with, I would highly recommend the Tupper Manor to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our decision to get married at Tupper Manor! The venue itself was beautiful - with classic archways and elegant charm, it's exactly the mansion style wedding I envisioned. With a guest count of 90 and just 7 weeks to plan, I was nervous as to how I would get it all done! Thank you to Colby & Felicia and the rest of the Manor staff, our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect, it ran so smoothly! I couldn't have done it without all of their help, especially Felicia for her attention to detail and organization. Felicia was there for me from start to finish, every step of the way! The food was outstanding - the chef created a delicious variety of Jamaican horderves and the entrees, chicken/swordfish and butternut squash ravioli were also loved by our guests. Overall, we were so thrilled with the outcome and are so glad we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Gabriella · Married on 12/12/2015

My wedding could not have been more perfect!!! Although I was difficult and changed my mind a million times they were always very accommodating and quick to respond! The best part was on the day of my wedding I literally was waited on hand and foot, it was as though they could read my mind!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jonathan · Married on 11/27/2015

The staff at Tupper Manor were friendly and very professional! My wife and I were very pleased with the service we received. Many of our family members and friends commented on how beautiful the venue was and how fantastic the service was. They were always nearby and willing to help with everything. The even manager, Colby had everything under control and everything was arranged and set up perfectly. It truly was flawless. The building is beautiful, perfect for photographs, and if the weather is good you can take a walk down to the sea front for a spectacular view! I definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Brittney · Married on 11/06/2015

I had my dream wedding at this beautiful location. My ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect because of the great team at Tupper manor. Naser was there for me 24/7 to answer all my questions and he was always very responsive ! Colby and Denise were great too! All three of them and the rest of the broader team created a flawless wedding.

Any bride would be so lucky to work with this amazing team. I never felt overwhelmed or stressed because they made everything so easy!

Thank you Tupper Manor!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Tupper Manor is the perfect spot for a wedding! The staff are friendly and responsive! Colby was soo awesome with answering all my questions! Food was amazing!! I received soo may compliments on the venue and the food! I would definitely recommend Tupper Manor to anyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sent on 11/12/2015

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Tupper Manor was such a beautiful venue. The food was amazing! The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The center pieces and cake were included! Bonus!! I couldn't have picked a more perfect place! I would recommend Tupper Manor to any one getting married!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Gorgeous venue, fabulous service, delicious food!

Sent on 11/19/2015

kristen · Married on 08/16/2015

We had our wedding at Tupper Manor on August 16th and it was simply a dream come true. The ambiance, food quality, and service are unmatched and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

People are still raving about how gorgeous Tupper Manor is and how delicious all the food is. If you're looking to work with a great sales team and event manager, Colby and Marie are your girls. They were always friendly, responsive and accommodating from day 1 until the end of the reception.

If you're a couple looking for a unique venue in a gorgeous location, then choose Tupper Manor. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User5320319 · 2+ years ago

Tupper Manor was an exquisite venue for out daughter's wedding in July. Maria was wonderful to work with before, during and after the wedding. Everyone said it was the best wedding and filet was the best they had ever tasted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Anna · Married on 07/03/2015

After researching and visiting countless venues I was beginning to get discouraged. I could not find a venue with beautiful outdoor space for a ceremony and an equally gorgeous indoor space, in case of rain. When I found Tupper Manor and walked in for my first viewing I knew this was where I would get married. It has everything I was looking for! The grounds and fountain are truly beautiful. The foyer and ballroom are gorgeous, and the conservatory is breathtaking with the large glass windows and brick flooring. There is even a beach for photos and the ocean can be seen from the conservatory! Marie Aja was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and was always quick to respond. Our wedding was incredible and we had the perfect venue for it!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Excellent venue providing excellent value. Marie Aja handled all the details for us and was extremely accommodating in all respects. We had 2+ months to organize the wedding so many decisions were made late in the process. Marie was very understanding and worked with us. The wedding went off without a hitch and many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Tupper Manor played a big part in making this happen even though we had to move the wedding indoors due to rain. The indoor site is also terrific.

Tupper Manor also handled all the catering and all the food and décor was wonderful. Try the filet. It is really top notch. They also easily accommodated our 17 month old grandson - with a special meal and a room for him to sleep in.

if I had another daughter to get married I would definitely go back to Tupper Manor. Great location for an outdoor wedding and the Conservatory is perfect for the reception. The Ballroom is a great place for dancing and the multiple rooms gives guests who want to escape from the music a nice place to go.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

I truly could not be happier with how my wedding turned out at Tupper Manor! From the moment I saw Tupper Manor I knew this would be a beautiful setting for my wedding (they even have a beach which was a great spot for pictures). My husband and I first met with with Colby Magliaro who showed us around the Manor and spoke to us about pricing and available dates. She was so considerate of our budget and and always responded quickly to our questions.

Once we chose a date we started working with Marie Aja who was absolutely amazing! I live in Texas and planning a wedding from a far was stressful to say the least. Marie was so attentive and respectful of the fact that I was not close by and patient as I constantly asked her for referrals for other vendors (which really helped me with my planning). We also made some last minute changes and requests and Marie happily made them happen!

Having the Wylie Inn right there on site was one of the big reasons I chose Tupper Manor. I was able to book a room for the whole weekend and spend several days with close friends and family that I don't see much. It was also convenient to have for out of town guests. I didn't just have a wedding night, I had a wedding weekend which is exactly what I wanted.

As for the night of my wedding, everything went exceptionally smooth! As the bride, I was a bit of a scatter brain the day of my wedding but Marie and all the workers at Tupper Manor made sure I was in the right place at the right time and continually checked in on me to make sure I didn't need anything. The best part was having some wine and hors d'oeuvres waiting for me and my wedding party in a private room right after the ceremony.

Finally, I have to rave about the food! It was seriously some of the BEST food I have ever had (prosciutto wrapped chicken and filet duet plate- YUM!). Many of my guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2015

Tupper Manor was absolutely fantastic! My husband proposed in February, and since we'd been talking about it for a while, we were ready to get married YESTERDAY. So, we started looking for venues that could possibly take us in the spring, and that would be appropriate for a small wedding (35 guests). Tupper Manor had a date on May 2nd, and were kind enough to give us the off-season rate even though we were booking a date in peak season.

We met with Marie Aja, the event coordinator, several weeks later, and we were completely unprepared for all of the questions she had about our wedding plans. What was a First Look? We didn't have a wedding party; did we need one? And much more...poor Marie! But she was very professional and calm, and helped us navigate all of that. Since we were doing it all in less than 3 months, we had a million last-minute changes and additions, and Tupper Manor handled everything beautifully. INCLUDING a miscommunication between us, Marie and our florist--basically, the rose petals for the ceremony were already down when we arrived on our wedding day, and I said, "Where are the rose petals? We need to give them to our flower girl!" Well, Marie went out in her high heels and picked up every single rose petal off the grass and put them back in the basket. You can't beat that!! A shout-out to the chef as well, who prepared the menu via our own personal recipes and did a beautiful job with the food. So many compliments! Thank you, Tupper Manor, for a gorgeous and perfect wedding :)

Sent on 09/11/2015

Robert · Married on 12/27/2014

The bride and I got married on 12/27/14. Tupper manor took the venue of choice after looking at dozens. They made this big day one of the easiest in my life. The meetings we had I looked forward to and any changes or adjustments I wanted to make I would have a response in a day telling me all set that's done :). So they take 1st prize on looks and style. The place is awesome. Then they take 1st place on how friendly they are and easy to work with. Whatever you want they will help make it happen. Then 1st place on food. All my guests are still complimenting me on the food. Plus I have attended many weddings all over and sometimes you say to yourself this food just wasn't worth it. That's not the case here. I felt like we were at a top of the line steak house eating the best. Then the hotel is attached which means no shuttles and no down time to get to the after party :). Add all of the above up and Tupper manor takes 1st place by a long shot. I'm recommending everyone I know getting married to go here. If you want your wedding to be perfect and epic this is the place to go.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband, family and I are beyond pleased that we chose Tupper Manor to celebrate this day! Colby and Marie were wonderful to work with and the wedding day was like a fairy tale. One of my many favorite things about Tupper is that you have wonderful options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies, so I didn't bother to stress about the rainy wedding day dilemma throughout the planning process. Nonetheless, we were blessed with a beautiful sunny day, our guests consistently RAVED about the food and the beauty of the venue, and all of the staff members were so attentive to our needs that day. If I had to do it all over again, I would certainly choose Tupper!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Sydney · Married on 08/08/2014

We had such a wonderful wedding. Everything we wanted to add to our special day (pictures, details, serving utensils, centerpieces, etc.) were all easily added and returned to us at the end of the night or the next day. With everything that goes on at your wedding, you can sometimes forget all of the things you should look out for like taking away your card box after cocktail hour or making sure you have the things people bought for you to use on that special day at your disposal. Tupper Manor took care of all this for us. We had our special forks at our table for cutting the cake, our life preserver sign hung from our sweetheart table, our steaks cooked just the way we like them, our toasting flutes at our table waiting and our card box and gifts safely tucked upstairs in a locked room after cocktail hour. At multiple times throughout the night the staff checked on us to see if we needed a drink, to see how our dinner was, or if we had any concerns or questions. they helped make the best day of our lives a very successful and unforgettable one!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Hillary · Married on 07/19/2014

Marie was very helpful and professional. The food was delicious. All of our guests commented how it was the best wedding food they have had. We wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Martha · Married on 07/18/2014

Katie and I didn't know what the heck we were doing and Marie was very patient and lovely and had a wealth of information. Planning the wedding was more than a little overwhelming until we realized that we were in great hands. The grounds and mansion were absolutely gorgeous. It couldn't have been better! Thank you so very, very much for helping to make Katie's wedding everything she dreamed of.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Juliet · Married on 04/25/2014

From the day we drove up to Tupper Manor, we were sold. It had everything we were looking for...the "estate" feel, proximity to the ocean and to transit, and with accommodations on site. Colby provided excellent support as we went through the initial booking process, and kept adding (and adding...) rooms to our block. We were lucky enough to attend a wedding at the Manor a few months after booking our wedding, and that really sealed the deal for us - the whole event was wonderful. Once we got closer to the event, Marie was great about answering all of our questions about food, setup, and updating us with current BEOs so we could make sure we were on track. The day-of went incredibly smoothly - Marie's calm demeanor kept everyone at ease around her, and she was quick and efficient. As someone who works in events, I know how stressful they can be! All of our guests raved about the venue, the food, and the Inn. All in all, we would totally recommend Tupper Manor to anyone looking for a beautiful, historic venue on the North Shore!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Linda · Married on 11/23/2013

My daughters wedding and the brunch the following day were just beautiful and professional and perfect

Sent on 08/04/2014