Tumbleweed Floral Truck Reviews

Tumbleweed Floral Truck 6
Tumbleweed Floral Truck 7
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/15/2016

First off, Kaylia from Tumbleweed is INCREDIBLE! As a wedding planner, we work with various different florists and vendors within the industry, and it is not always a positive experience. Working with Kaylia is possibly the easiest part of the planning process and is always a breeze. Kaylia is incredibly talented and she always takes my visions (and my clients!) to amazing new levels with extreme care and detail. She is the BEST!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Leanne · Married on 10/02/2016

I would refer tumbleweed floral truck to any of my friends getting married . Kaylia is professional , friendly and will not be happy until you are fully satisfied with her floral design for your big day . She creates a personalized vision board and it gives you a great visual for how your floral with look . She was most definatley my favorite vendor that I worked with . She's outstanding .

Sent on 10/20/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I got married at the beginning of October and it was such a whirlwind! If we could do it all over again, sure there would be things we could change, but choosing Kaylia and Tumbleweed Floral Truck would not be one of them! Kaylia was such a joy to work with and a breath of fresh air during the wedding planning process.Her enthusiasm for what she does shows in the energy she brought to every conversation we had.

I will be the first to admit that I don't know much about flowers, but I did have a vision of what I was wanting for our big day from our arch and aisle decorations to the bouquets. Even though I may not have been the best at describing it, Kaylia was creative and provided visual boards to narrow down on what I was wanting. This was so helpful, and on the day of, she executed to everything we had talked about. It was perfect!

It was nice to be able to sit back a little and know that everything would come together nicely when she gave me such confidence in her work even before I got to see it. She is reliable, professional and truly owns her craft. These are all qualities I was looking for in all the vendors we chose to work with for our big day, and we considered ourselves so lucky to find Kaylia!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Bailey · Married on 09/03/2016

Tumbleweed Floral Truck is truly a gem! Kaylia was an angel to work with. She did an amazing job transforming my wedding ideas and visions into reality. I was very pleased with her work and I couldn't have asked for more. The floral arrangements for my wedding were perfect in every way. I would definitely recommend Tumbleweed!

Sent on 09/27/2016

ashley · Married on 09/02/2016

Kaylia was so lovely to work with! My husband and I got married in Monterey this September. She definitely has a talented aesthetic for flowers. I was introduced to Kaylia though my wedding planner, boy were were lucky! We had a few email exchanges then coordinated a time to meet.

The meeting was great! Kaylia was super friendly and super prepared. She presented us with a packet of all the options that we could choose from. It's so nice when you have pictures to choose from. We also went over our tentative invoice and she was extremely flexible with making any changes.

The day of the wedding was great! I know she started setting up downstairs, but I texted her because I wanted to see her. She was so sweet and all the flowers were exquisite! The corsages and boutonnieres were presented so beautifully, and my bridal bouquet was breathtaking! Will definitely recommend Kaylia to any of my friends!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/05/2016

Kailia did the flowers for our daughters wedding. She so easy to work with. Her professionalism and warm personality made something that can sometimes be very stressful, a pleasure. The flowers turned out beautiful and people could not stop commenting on the beautiful centerpieces and our daughters amazing bouquet.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/23/2016

We just had our wedding this last weekend and Kaylia did our bouquets boutineers and my flower crown. She set up a Pinterest board for me to look at and add to to be sure we were on the same page and she was so spot on! I even made the mistake of telling her we needed 6 boutineers when in fact we needed 7, and without any hesitation she put together one more right there at the venue with the extra flowers and she brought "because these things happen" she was awesome to work with and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could've imagined! I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs, you will NOT be disappointed

Sent on 07/25/2016

Erin · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Kaylia (Tumbleweed Floral Truck). Choosing someone to do flowers for your wedding can be so stressful and I was desperate to find someone who would do an amazing job, but would not charge me an arm and leg. Kaylia was the answer!! We absolutely could not have been happier with the results, and with the process of working with Kaylia. She is down-to-earth, friendly, professional, and was eager to completely understand our vision. She made sure that I wasn't stressed at all throughout the process and responded to all my emails quickly. I originally was only planning on having her do the florals for the bridal party but changed my mind three weeks before the wedding and asked her to do all of our 18 centerpieces as well. I knew this was an outrageous last minute request but she agreed to do it without hesitation and did an incredible job. I was also so grateful that she was reasonably priced and worked within the budget I gave her. Many floral companies have high minimums and try to nickel and dime you at every turn. Kaylia was exactly the opposite! We are so happy we decided to chose Tumbleweed Floral Truck and look forward to using her for other events in the future! :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Parisa · Married on 03/20/2016

Kaylia is AMAZING. I was looking for a very specific theme for our wedding - romantic pinks with a rustic feel to go with my winery weddnig venue...very "Pinterest", if you will. After my first phone call with Kaylia, I knew I'd found the one! She was extremely professional, organized, and full of ideas! Upon our first discussion, she immediately knew the "look" I was trying to achieve without me having to explain much. I'm no flower expert by any means, but Kaylia was able to take my very general ideas around flowers and colors I liked, and present us with a floral design board that hit the nail on the head, and she made it all come to life on our big day! I was in AWE when I walked into the venue and saw the beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, my cake flowers! - it was like something from a dream! Our guests could not stop talking about how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were. I couldn't give any higher praise to Kaylia for her stunning work and her kindness and flexibility throughout the entire planning process. Thank you, Kaylia!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Kaylia was so great to work with! I am not local, and I flew into the area to take anniversary photos in Yosemite with my husband. She was easy to communicate with, and understood my vision for a bouquet completely. I was so happy with the final product! I definitely recommend Tumbleweed Floral Truck!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Kaylia is absolutely amazing!!! I used Tumbleweed Floral Truck for all my wedding flowers. She did such a beautiful job. She is so talented and creative. I showed her my visions and she made them come to life. Plus her flowers lasted a really long time after my wedding as well. She is such a doll and very professional. She knows what she is doing for sure! 5 stars all around.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

My favorite part of weddings are the flowers (of course) so hiring a florist was a bit scary. Kaylia was absolutely amazing! She made all my floral dreams come true. She took my visions and truly made them a reality! There wasn't one detail missed. EVERYONE complimented what stunning work she did. She was such a pleasure to work with and always responded in a timely manner. I felt entirely comfortable putting such a big part of my day into her hands.

I will refer tumbleweed to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Kaylia from Tumbleweed Floral is an amazing florist!!! She provided flowers for our August wedding and went above and beyond what we had asked for. She was quick to respond (via text or email) with any ideas/questions I had throughout the process. Kaylia was able to bring my ideas to reality! She has such a good eye and is truly creative and artistic and loves what she does! Thank you so much Kaylia for the unique florals and help making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2016

4.2
      3.5

Kaylia was so willing to work with us. The only reason I would give a 3.5 on Value was because some of the flowers weren't as fresh as I would have liked. The bouquet though was TO DIE FOR! and that was the most important part to me.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Tumbleweed Floral Truck's reply:

I am sorry for your dissatisfaction with freshness. I guarantee that all flowers are purchased the day before from the best source in the Bay Area and are handled with the utmost of care. I am concerned with an impression that is puzzling to me without more information... I strive for 100% customer satisfaction and would like an opportunity to get direct feedback via email.