Tumbleweed Floral Truck Reviews

Tumbleweed Floral Truck 5
Tumbleweed Floral Truck 6
Tumbleweed Floral Truck 7

Jordan Youngblood · Married on 07/22/2019

Kaylia is a true joy to work with!

Kaylia is a complete professional and made our entire floral design process so organized and stress-free. Her creativity is out of this world and she made so many suggestions that I would have never thought of. My bouquet and table arrangements were incredibly unique and brought so much life to the wedding. I absolutely recommend working with Kaylia for all your floral needs!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Kaylia's vision & skills are Pure Magic !!

Choosing Tumbleweed Floral Truck was a NO BRAINER.
    Kaylia is extremely talented! Her vision and execution are incredible. Not only was she the florist for our wedding, but she also created the floral pieces for our engagement shoot as well. She will LITERALLY bring your dreams to life.

Her style was exactly what I had in mind, AND more! From my stunning bouquet (and all the bridesmaid bouquets), to all the work she put into our ceremony pieces, the unique boutonnieres she made for each guy, all the details at our cocktail hour and in our lounge area, and then our perfect & fun table pieces - Everything was unreal!! I can't thank her enough, she is the best in the business hands down. xoxo Lauren & Miguel

Sent on 01/07/2019

Alice Che · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely incredible!

I've always admired Kaylia's work and keep wishing I will get a chance to work with her on a wedding (I'm a wedding photographer). That hasn't happened yet, but when it was time for my own ceremony, I knew immediately that I would absolutely love to have Kaylia do the florals at our wedding. I am SO glad I made that decision, because the flowers were absolutely incredible and beyond my wildest imagination. Kaylia took the inspiration images that my amazing planner Elise and I put together and created magic with it. She created an absolutely beautiful design board that immediately put me at ease. She was so flexible and easy to work with. She even incorporated some paper flowers I made into the arrangements, which was so sweet of her. We took all the arrangements home and put them around our house and it has been the sweetest reminder of the best weekend of our lives. I cannot recommend her work enough!! She is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 8
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 9

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

10.6.18 Wedding

I loved working with Kaylia more than I can say. She was very responsive to emails, on-trend and took the time to talk every detail out to make sure she understood what I wanted. I was absolutely stunned by the final products on the wedding day. Kaylia took on a first-time balloon installation challenge for us and made it incredible. It was the focal point of our reception and guests took photos under it all night long. She also made our head table magazine worthy. And my bouquet!!! I just can't praise the flowers enough. Do not hesitate to use Kaylia. She's a dream to work with and will make your wedding spectacular.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Sara

Sara Zhang · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful flowers

Tumbleweed was a DREAM to work with. I had a really specific image in mind when it came to flowers and Kaylia brought it to life perfectly. Her floral style is what caught my eye and I just knew I wanted to work with her. I was so happy to find out that she was available for my date. We worked together on a pinterest board and when she sent me the design board I was sooo excited!

Day of the ceremony she personally delivered my bouquet in the morning so it would be as fresh as possible! The reception was stunning! All the choices she made for foliage and flowers were so beautiful. It really helped pull everything together.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2018

Kaylia was probably my favorite vendor that we chose for our entire wedding. In the early stages of the process, she was so communicative and organized. She really listened to what I was looking for, made amazing suggestions, and showed us a beautiful design board for what she was planning. When we met with her, her wonderful spirit and clear expertise made us feel so at-ease. And oh boy did she deliver for the wedding day!! Every single person I talked to was OBSESSED with the floral arrangements she made. They were a perfect compliment to the venue and to our wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 10
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 11

Katja · Married on 06/16/2018

There is so much I could say about how wonderful Kaylia and her company Tumbleweed Floral Truck is! Despite being able to call her a friend, she is one of the most genuine, hard working, dedicated, committed, and total FLORAL BOSS there is! When we first got together to go over floral design I showed her concept pictures and she completely understood the romantic vibe I was going for. Fast-forward to the wedding day and Kaylia took my vision and brought it to life. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful and mine was absolutely breathtaking! The quality, textures, and color palette was everything I envisioned and more! From the ceremony decorations to the reception décor (and everything in between) Kaylia did an incredible job. She is not only the most talented and creative florist but she is such a joy to work with. We could not have been happier with all the flowers on our wedding day! She made a brides vision come true. I cannot recommend her enough – she is truly the best in the game! Thank you, Kaylia!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

I can go on and on about Kaylia from Tumbleweed! She’s one of the sweetest, cutest, professional, attention to detail, committed florist in the game! When planning our wedding, flowers were never something I dreamed about or put much thought into. But when our wedding planner Morgan from Spreading Lovely referred her, I knew she had to be amaze! Browsing through her website and her Instagram Tumbleweed Floral Truck, I was instantly drawn to her style. I gave her a call and we instantly connected. She understood my boho romantic kind of vibe and I couldn’t wait for her to do her magic! And that’s exactly what she did!
    My bridesmaids came running into my dressing room to show me their bouquets because they knew they were exactly what I had visioned for them! When Kaylia then delivered my bouquet, I cried with such happiness and emotion. Who would of thought flowers of all things would leave me so emotional! That’s exactly what they did. The color palettes, textures, details, quality, and style was everything I dreamed of and went above and beyond my expectations!
    The ceremony set up was beyond stunning and I wish I could of spent way more time there in my boho haven. Then moving to the reception and looking out to our tabletops, it definitely game me the WOW factor. When designing with our planner and Kaylia, I always wanted more. More candles, more details, and more clutter essentially what it was. Kaylia and Morgan talked me out of all the stuff because they knew the flowers would do all the talking. And thank goodness they were right!
    The flowers were by far my favorite detail of our wedding. They made the space into a romantic boho garden that was totally our style and everything we hoped for! I can’t believe I was second guessing flowers as being something I thought I could save on or get away with. That was not the case.. they made our wedding all due to the work and style of Kaylia! Do yourselves a favor and hire her for your big day!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 12

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

I found Kaylia through my wedding planner Elise from Brannan Events. Kaylia and Elise worked together on a styled photo shoot Love at the Lighthouse where I got a lot of inspiration for my own wedding. The florals were one of my favorite parts of the photo shoot. I loved the all white florals and lots of greenery that Kaylia used. I really enjoyed working with Kaylia, she has such a bubbly personality she is very creative and has a lot of great experience! She installed a greenery wall on top of an art piece at our venue that was absolutely stunning. My favorite flowers are peonies and she delivered with 100 gorgeous white peonies! Kaylia’s work is very romantic and whimsical and added a lot of texture and color to our venue. About a month before my wedding Kaylia sent me a beautiful design board that was well thought out and made me very excited about my big day. Kaylia was very helpful and sourced micro marigolds and kumquats for our signature cocktail. She went above and beyond for us and we truly appreciate all her help in making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 13
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 14
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 15
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 16
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 17
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 18

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

I first heard of Tumbleweed Floral truck after falling in love with a flower arrangement Kaylia put together for a wedding dress boutique and let me tell you, it was love at first sight. Upon finding out who created the arrangement, I reached out to Kaylia in an effort to find our wedding florist. From the first call, I knew we had found our person! Her understanding of our budget and vision right from the start, plus her friendly yet professional demeanor, made the process not only seamless but enjoyable! We booked Tumbleweed Floral Truck over a year in advance and as a bride with many questions and preferences, she was quick to respond and reliable from start to finish. She really listens to the client and pays attention to details, even providing a design vision board and timeline which gave me the reassurance that we were on the same page for our wedding day. We could not have been happier with our flowers on our wedding day-- they stood out on their own enough to receive praise but fit perfectly into the vibe and aesthetic of our San Francisco wedding. I can't recommend Tumbleweed Floral Truck enough! Thank you for everything, Kaylia!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 19
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 20
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 21
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 22
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 04/28/2018

I don't think that we could have found a better florist for our wedding. Kaylia is hands down THE BEST! I first found her on Instagram while looking for a photographer and she was hands down that best choice! She was so helpful and patient when it came to my indecisiveness and lack of knowledge with flowers and making sure that what we envisioned for our wedding and delivered more then what we could have imagined! Her vision boards really make the whole thing come to life when you can't 100% see it for yourself. Her attention to detail is perfect and her cheerful attitude is really the cherry on top!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

Kaylia is the best person I could have chosen to design the florals for our wedding. She carefully listens to what your vision is and then delivers something even better. Kaylia made planning the florals and decor for our wedding so easy and fun, and meeting up with her to talk about my ideas for the big day was a delight! With her creative and artistic eye she made all of my wedding floral dreams come true. She is truly amazing and we are so happy we were able to work with her and her team. We would not have had it any other way!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 23

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

What can I say about Tumbleweed Floral Truck to get across just how wonderful she is? She sources the most amazing flowers of the highest quality, and puts them together in arrangements that touch your soul. She was somehow make my “Quirky gothic romanticism” vibe and make the most amazing arrangements that were moody and fun all at the same time. I basically gave her the vibe, my pet peeves, and my budget (along with a loose color scheme) and let Kaylia run wild – it was totally worth it. All of her work is lovely- my centerpieces were amazing, bouquet was to die for, and the ceremony piece that doubled in my reception was amazing.

The florals at my wedding were “tattoo on my body” worthy.
    I honestly can’t wait to throw another party (need some baby showers!) so I have an excuse to surround myself and others with her work. Kaylia was a pleasure to work with, a wonderful human being, and a damn good florist. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 24
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 25

Brittanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Being one of those rare grooms who care about the design and atmosphere we wanted to create for our wedding, our florist was an important addition to our vision. My wife works as an event coordinator (mostly weddings) and with that said, she has seen and worked with a lot of different vendors. Being in the events industry, my wife pays a lot of attention to detail so picking a vendor for our wedding was top priority. During a styled shoot that happened where my wife works, she found Kaylia! As soon as she came home, she told me in pure excitement and confidence, “I found our florist!” She loved Kaylia’s design aesthetic and her positive attitude, with a super contagious personality that makes working with her so comfortable and amazing. We were by any means not your average blush-tone wedding couple (which she does very exceptional in if that’s what you’re looking for), but we wanted something very edgy and non-traditional. We originally went with the idea of all greenery….everywhere, but with her help, we collaborated by adding black flowers and mixing in some classic and eclectic greenery that produced a look that felt very “us” - super modern and clean, but also edgy and moody. When she delivered our design board via email, we felt that she really understood where we wanted to go with the look as if she knew us like one of our best friend’s. Overall, Kaylia is a professional and is super awesome at what she does. Easy to work with and helps you find what you want or need that fits within your budget. But as anything in life, you get what you pay for and I would definitely hire Kaylia to do my second wedding! JK, but for sure another major party or a future vow renewal ;) So do yourself (and your guests) a favor and go with Tumbleweed Floral Truck, you will not regret it! Thanks for all you did Kaylia! You definitely elevated our vision and we hope to collaborate again soon!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Natasha · Married on 10/14/2017

Kaylia is an AMAZING florist and business woman. She was responsive from day 1...and I booked her 2 years before we got married. Poor girl had to deal with all of my questions for 2 years and she handled it like the perfect business owner that she is. Responsiveness, affordability and trust are big for me when choosing people to work with..and she is all of those things. Not to mention the flowers...incredible. I had a loose idea of what I wanted based on photos that I had shared with her, but she honestly blew me (and everyone else) out of the water with what she created. She is exactly why you hire a professional to do your flowers. I could never have dreamed up the flower combinations or arrangements, she is seriously talented. People keep asking me who did the flowers...they were beautiful. Vibrant, fresh, the perfect size and shape. The center pieces didn't block everyone's faces, which was something I was concerned about. I cannot say enough great things about Kaylia. When she dropped the flowers off at the hotel while we were getting ready she led us through a tutorial of how to properly hold the bouquets so they don't block our bodies or dresses etc...something I didn't even think about. She is a full service florist and I will be recommending her to everyone I know for not just wedding flowers, but all flower needs! SHE IS INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 26

Elfie · Married on 10/06/2017

Kaylia is the best! From the moment we first spoke on the phone, Kaylia had a way of making us feel like we were her only customers (even though there's enough evidence on Instagram to prove that that is not the case!)

She is professional, friendly, almost always has a smile on her face, is incredibly easy to work with, is extremely creative, very patient and responsive, and is always there to offer advice on how to make the whole wedding look amazing... all without pushing you to spend more than what you're prepared to spend.

I don't think our budget was incredibly high, but our floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined... and they smelled so amazing too! Everyone complimented our flowers, so much so that the arrangements were snatched up almost immediately when the night was over and we announced that people could take them home.

Seriously, Tumbleweed Floral Truck is the best florist you could possibly work with. Great price point. A real person that you can email, text, and follow on Instagram. With amazingly beautiful results. Oh, and you get to learn a thing or two about flowers too! Who knew that I loved anemones and dahlias and garden roses so much!

Thank you so much, Kaylia. I need to find an excuse to book you again for something else so that I can get more flowers from you! :)

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 27
  • Schenone - Frediani

Michele · Married on 09/30/2017

There are seriously not enough good things I can say about Kaylia! To say she was a dream to work with still does not do justice to how amazing she is. As a person, she is delightful and so easy to get along with - I wanted to just keep hanging out with her because I liked her so much!

As far as her work goes - she truly is an artist! The flowers for my wedding were above and beyond what I could have imagined. I originally deemed the flowers as a lower priority for me, and she did such an amazing job that they ended up becoming one of my favorite parts of the day! Kaylia really listens to what you want, and listens to what you like. Most of the time, I honestly didn't even know what direction to go in, and she totally interpreted who I am and what my style is, and was able to guide me through coming up with something that fit our day perfectly.

Two specific things I asked for that she completely nailed on the head were:
    1. I wanted our center pieces to be mixed & matched, and simple. I wanted people to be able to see each other, and not have the pieces be too overwhelming. They were so beautiful and I turned out better than I imagined.
    2. I wanted a long garland to drape over the arch for the ceremony, and then repurposed for the head table. She not only made the most beautiful pieces, but she stuck around to move the garland after the ceremony.

She was always super responsive, on time, reliable, and handled the job like a complete professional! If I ever need flowers for anything again, I will only be calling Kaylia! Okay, now do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding day :) !

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 28
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 29
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 30
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 31

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

I just used Tumbleweed Floral Truck for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! The owner, Kaylia, is talented, professional, so creative, and truly a floral artist! I had an idea of the overall look I was hoping for but don't know anything about flowers and didn't know where to begin. My husband and I (who had very different ideas of what we wanted) had two meetings with Kaylia and, although we had no idea of what we were really going for, Kaylia expertly took both of our ideas and combined them into a beautiful final product that was completely perfect! Prior to your big day, she sends you a design board so you can get an accurate idea of what she is thinking to make sure your visions are on the same page. It's hard for me to just visualize something like this in my head so the design board really helped me better hone in on what I liked. On the day of, everything was set up perfectly. Kaylia even stayed after she was done to go over with me and all my bridesmaids how best to hold our bouquets so they looked perfect in the pictures. I got compliments all night long about our beautiful florals! I can't recommend Tumbleweed Floral Truck highly enough! Kaylia is awesome, her prices are fair, and I know she gets booked up so reach out early if you are looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely stunnjng work and my favorite vendor! Kaylia and Tumbleweed Floral Truck helped make our wedding an absolute dream!!! Words can’t even fully describe how gorgeous the flowers were for our wedding. I’ve been constantly getting compliments since the wedding on them!

Kaylia helped bring our vision to life and has such a creative mind. She also has such a beautiful way of mixing flowers and greenery which made our centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral details unlike any others I’ve seen before! She is endlessly talented and her attention to detail shows in her work. She also so kind, easy to work with, and cares so much about making sure your flowers for your day are what you always dreamed of. Thank you Kaylia and Tumbleweed for your beautiful work, which helped to make our day absolute perfection!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Elise · Married on 09/02/2017

Kaylia did the flowers for my wedding this past Saturday in Santa Rosa, CA, and I just wanted to be sure to write her a glowing review!

First of all, our wedding was a backyard wedding and we did not use a wedding planner--so each wedding vendor hired was meticulously researched and chosen by either myself or my fiance (now husband!). I stumbled across Tumbleweed on Thumbtack, and I'm so glad I did--Kaylia was always SO buttoned up and on the top of her game with timely e-mail responses as well as answering my many crazy type-a questions.

I'm a designer and lifestyle photography director so it meant a lot to me to hire a florist who would really get me, and Kaylia certainly did--she wasn't even scared off by my COPIOUS amounts of moodboards, pinterest images, and diagrams I created for the wedding. On the wedding day, I didn't get much time to speak with her, but I heard from my bridesmaids and day-of coordinator that she was sweet, helpful, timely, and professional.

I absolutely love that I was able to support an awesome, local female entrepreneur for something as big as my wedding day. Kaylia absolutely killed it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Finding a florist is not easy especially when you have a fairly specific vision in mind! Kaylia was a joy to work with and so professional. I changed my mind a number of times and she was very patient and accommodating. She brought my vision to life and I completely trusted her that on my wedding day everything would be perfect and it was! On the day of our wedding she made sure everything was perfect. She helped with the cloth on our arch, bussed our tables and fixed our table runners. Everyone told us how beautiful our flowers were all night! I highly recommend Tumbleweed Floral Truck!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Emily · Married on 06/30/2017

Kaylia is the absolute best florist I could have imagined. Her taste is impeccable and she understood my vision 100%. I trusted her completely and she did an amazing job. I was so happy with the results. She was also super easy to communicate with and great about checking in. She even made a design board that we went over in person- she's on top of it. You are lucky if you can have Kaylia as your vendor. She's a pleasure to work with and super talented. I really don't believe anyone else could have done a better job. People couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bernadine · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without Kaylia. She did all of our florals for the wedding and we got so many compliments on them! I personally didn't even care that much about the flowers (they weren't a huge priority to me), but after seeing some of Kaylia's work and speaking to her... I quickly changed my mind! I had inquired with other florists and none of them were as nice and sweet as she was. She was the only florist that genuinely sounded excited to help me. I enjoyed working with her and finalizing floral ideas; she is incredibly professional and fun at the same time! You could honestly give her complete control over choosing the flowers and you seriously will not be disappointed. She has great taste and a keen eye for beauty!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 32
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 33
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 34
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 35
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 36
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 37

Lizzy · Married on 12/17/2016

This was by far one of my favorite vendors! She is not only talented in many ways but made my visions come to life even more then what I had dreamed of! She is not only organized, thorough, and creative but she listens and designs your thoughts out just as you'd imagined! Her process makes the weight of the wedding effortless, she's there to help you complete your dream in the most smoothest fashion! I loved Tumbleweed Floral Truck and would recommend her amazing talents for any bride who wants their dreams to become reality!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Deanna · Married on 12/10/2016

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! If you have not checked out the amazingly creative and talented Kaylia Fisher, owner of Tumbleweed Floral Truck, you MUST do so! You will not be disappointed! I decided to ask Kaylia if she would be available to assist in creating the Florals for my December wedding after I had already been following her on Instagram for well over a year. Based on her beautiful photos of her talent, and her genuine and caring outlook for her clients, i knew there was no one else I wanted to be a part of our wedding day. From the initial contact I knew Kaylia would be the right for. She was very responsive and would always follow up as promised. She took the time to listen to my envision and would take detailed notes. In less then a week after we spoke she had the first draft of an invoice ready and all listed was exactly what we discussed. In the weeks to come Kaylia and I would touch base and she would adjust the details and invoice accordingly. There were never surprises and all was accurate. A month before our wedding Kaylia provided us with a detailed layout full of pictures which she calls the "design board/portfolio. I was so impressed. It contained pictures of our venues, all the types of flowers that we would use, designs of each flower arrangement, and color pallets, including samples of ribbon and other details that she was going to include. I literally started to cry as everything that I had ever envisioned was in the portfolio and I was extremely impressed. I also asked Kaylia if she would be willing to assist with "day of" coordination as I did not have an event planner and she agreed that she was on board! Kaylia and I spoke many times and met a few times as well as the wedding date approached. She made me feel confident and I knew I could count on her to make our wedding incredible. And that she did! She delivered flowers to three different locations and set up at both the ceremony and reception. She even repurposed Florals! 5+ Stars!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017