97 Reviews for Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist

Updos/Styling (15)
Licensed (6)
Contour Makeup (5)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

I danced, cried, ate, sweat, and slept in their makeup, and I STILL looked FLAWLESS when I woke up the next morning! April listened to everything I wanted and nailed it! I would choose them again if I could!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista with Tulsa Bridal Beauty cannot be topped when it comes to hair and makeup services. She is extremely professional and gets down to business, yet at the same time super cool and willing to stop for a minute to show us yoga poses! haha! Krista uses airbrush foundation for a flawless photo finish, and she can make miracles happen with any hairstyle you want. She will come to your location, uses the BEST products (I'm still dreaming of the smell of the hairspray she used... haha), and she makes you feel (and look) like a movie star. I am SO glad that I went with her for myself and my bridesmaids!!! Everything turned out even better than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage, Updos/Styling

Krista was incredible. She made sure the Bride looked fantastic at all times! So happy we found her. She was a great blessing. Sincerely - A Very Happy Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Deborah, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can’t get over how much I LOVED working with Krista for my wedding. From the trial to the day-of, she was a joy to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is so kind!! My hair and makeup was exactly the way I wanted it - she did such a fabulous job. Tulsa Bridal Beauty was such an important and stress-free part of the wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelli, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista is incredibly professional and does the best makeup ! Being a blogger I work with a lot of companies and Krista always makes my hair and makeup look fabulous !!!!! Highly highly recommend ! I love the air brush makeup she uses and she even shows me how to recreate the look !!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista did an excellent job! She did hair/makeup for me and my bridesmaids. It all turned out like I wanted. She is easy to talk to and helped me make decisions when my indecisiveness kicked in.

Profile Picture Ashton, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

My wedding was in the morning and we only had about 2 hours to do hair and make up for a bridal party of 5 adults and 2 children. The whole hair and make up team was awesome. We were all done in time, which was 30min before the ceremony began. Everyone looked beautiful!!!! It felt like crunch time but it went so smoothly and orderly. I will definetly use them again for any formal events. Loved it!!!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tulsa bridal beauty is amazing! I highly recommend them! They are great and can accommodate a large bridal party! They help make your wedding day fun and relaxing.

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krista did an amazing job and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look amazing!
Leading up to my wedding, we experienced a lot of problems including some severe health problems. Krista rescheduled my makeup trial and helped me make the necessary changes I needed to make.
I had a vision (like every bride) of what I wanted to look like on my big day, but because of the extreme weight gain, I was devastated that it couldn't be achieved. Krista proved me wrong and helped lift my spirits the day of my trial.
My husband and I plan to renew our vows and pretty much recreate our entire wedding. We will be contacting Krista to see if she can do the makeup for the entire bridal party!
I can't say enough good things about her and the company.

Profile Picture Paula, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krista is the best! Super fun and easy to work with. I decided to splurge a little more than I was planning on for hair and makeup, but it was well worth it. My bridesmaids and I got so many compliments on our hair. It stayed perfect despite the rain and humidity!

Profile Picture Kali, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best makeup I've ever had done ! I've used several celebrity makeup artist and there's a reason even they recommend this girl ! I was blown away . I felt like I looked so natural too in any light . That was my favorite part

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best purchase for wedding day! I booked for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and a tattoo cover up for myself. Everything was flawless. You cannot tell in my photos I ever had a tattoo it looked so natural my hair and makeup stayed throughout the night and it was even misting on my wedding day. She also took the time to listen to all my girls wants and their hair and makeup turned out great. I thought that was a great touch. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Courtnie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tulsa Bridal Beauty has done hair and makeup for 2 of my daughters. One for prom, one for her wedding day. Krista was professional and so wonderful to work with. She knows her products and is super skilled in her craft. Hire Her

Profile Picture Laura, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista and her team did an amazing job on hair and make up for my wedding. She was on time, she communicated with me all throughout the process and was very accommodating, she was friendly and fun, she listened to what I wanted, as well as being creative. I will definitely be recommending her services to friends.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krista and her team were amazing to work with! I love that she's so on top of details, gets inspiration photos beforehand, and came in exactly on time and moved us all through quickly, but with serious attention to detail. Even when I dithered over the lipstick shade and a few hair details, she was patient and so helpful! At the end of the night I almost didn't want to take my hair down, it was still picture-perfect after hours of dancing, hugs and outdoor photos. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6120721, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Krista was the best to work with! I used her for my trial, engagement photos, rehearsal day, and wedding day! Also almost everyone in the wedding party used her on the wedding day as well! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I am so grateful to have had her on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User6034613, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
4.7

I loved working with Krista for my big day!! She was awesome and I was totally impressed!

Profile Picture carley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I chose Krista to do my makeup and hair for my big day! She was was both professional and fun to work with! She was very helpful in the planning of my look and working with any changes I decided to make. I felt flawless!

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tulsa Bridal Beauty did an excellent job! I had my Bridal make up done as well as bridesmaids and mothers. Everyone looked so perfectly glam! She totally got what I was going for. The make up stayed put very well! I also added a few people that needed to be done in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was very accommodating and quick to respond. I would definitely recommend to a friend!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista and her team were extremely professional. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup and it stayed on for the entire day, even through sweat and tears! :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Krista and her team were amazing. We had a pretty large bridal party who wanted hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding (bride, 6 bridesmaids, MOB, and 2 flower girls), and despite having another wedding earlier that day, Krista and her three assistants showed up promptly and were able to make us all look amazing with plenty of time to spare.

When I first booked with Krista, she sometimes took a while to respond, and when she did, her emails were sometimes a bit curt. But as soon as I met her for my trial a couple of months before the wedding, she was so warm and funny, and we immediately bonded. I'm definitely really glad I did the trial too, because a) it was really fun(!) and b) I ended up changing a few things about my look before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, a couple ladies were wary about having makeup done professionally because they'd had bad experiences with makeup artists before, but Krista and her team were accommodating about adjusting hair or makeup to suit their preferences (e.g. lighter makeup, etc.). In the end everyone decided to have both hair and makeup done, and we were all thrilled with the way we looked!

Overall, Krista and her team really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. For starters, they were great about incorporating custom peacock feather hairpieces that I had made for each bridesmaid into their hairstyles. One of Krista's assistants even helped me with a minor manicure crisis! The gold decorations that I had gotten applied to my nails the day before had started to come off, and one of Krista's assistants who had manicure experience helped to reapply them so my nails looked perfect.

As far as pricing is concerned, the prices in Tulsa seem to be pretty consistent no matter who you work with, but I still felt that the value and peace of mind that comes with not having to do your own hair and makeup on the big day was completely worth it.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

If you want the best and most professional service in Tulsa, which I did since I was paying thousands of dollars for a wedding and photos of it, you will want to work with Krista. She's professional, checks up on every little detail and incredibly talented at every aspect of what she does.

Profile Picture User7348384, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krista was absolutely amazing! She showed up on time, was super friendly and made me look stunning! 10/10!

Profile Picture User5579444, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Krista is awesome!!! I showed her a picture of some ideas I wanted for my wedding makeup and she did above and beyond! My makeup was perfect for my wedding day. Not only mine but my bridesmaids and mom as well. She also worked in my aunts and nieces makeup in the last minute. I would recommend Krista to anyone!!

Profile Picture Regina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews