Tulips and Twine Reviews

14 | Quarryville, PA

14 Reviews for Tulips and Twine

• Irene

Irene N. · Married on 05/11/2019

Shayla made me the most wonderful bouquet

Shayla is the best florist. My bouquet and flower arrangements for the tables were beautiful. She took my vague thoughts about what I wanted and created exactly what I wanted. I was thrilled with my bouquet and all the other arrangements!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Carol Freeman · Married on 05/05/2019

Highest recommendations for Tulips and Twine Florist

Tulips and Twine did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. All the flowers were just beautiful- exactly what my daughter wanted - and they were so fresh that we enjoyed them over the next ten days. Shayla was friendly and professional in all our interactions, and both responsive and flexible as we made a few late in the game additions.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely stunning

Shayla did such an amazing job! The flowers for our wedding we absolutely stunning. She was a blessing to work with and so friendly. We gave her free reign with most of our decisions and she outdid herself! We would totally recommend Shayla and Tulips & Twine!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Holly

Holly Kleimo · Married on 02/19/2019

Outstanding

Shayla just did my daughter’s wedding at Excelsior. She did a phenomenal job. She really listened to what my daughter’s vision was and far exceeded our expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and her prices were very reasonable and fair. A huge thank you to her for helping to make the day perfect in every way.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Shayla is an amazing person to work with! Her style was exactly what I wanted when I was looking for a florist for my wedding. Every picture she has on her social media is drool worthy! During the planning process, Shayla was easy to communicate with- we met in person a couple of times and communicated over email and the phone at times. As my wedding neared, she also sent me pictures of different greens and flowers and asked if I liked them for my centerpieces/bouquet. I felt like I was involved in the process, but I completely trusted her artistic abilities. My centerpieces were the talk of the night, and she made a eucalyptus backdrop curtain behind our sweetheart table that just made my heart melt! My bouquet was the prettiest thing I have ever seen! My reception was perfection because of her- it could not have looked prettier!! Shayla is an amazing florist that you definitely want on your vendor team!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauri · Married on 08/04/2018

The flowers at my wedding far exceeded my expectations!! Shayla nailed everything and she was so patient through all of my emails and requests. She nailed my colors in the bouquets and used the most perfect ribbon to wrap the bouquets and boutonnières. I find myself staring at pictures of the flowers because they were one of my favorite decorations at the wedding! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

Shayla went above and beyond! I was a very specific bride and she catered to my every whim. Every transition in our vision she was able to meet and exceed our expectations. She is very creative and met us in convenient locations and helped add magic to our venue. She was there bright and early fine tuning the floral arrangements. The flowers brought in the colors I was looking for and were the stars of the show.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely loved the flowers and different arrangements. Shayla, was so kind and genuinely cared about her work! She was very accommodating and I still have the pleasure of seeing my bouquet as I sprayed it, to keep it in a shadow box! Thanks for helping make my wedding day " THE BEST DAY EVER"! I will continue to use Tulips and Twine for my flower arrangements!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

I LOVED working with Shayla. She was so laid back and easy to work with. She was easily accessible via email. We met with her at her workshop with very little to go off of for what we wanted for flowers. I allowed Shayla the ability to pretty much use any flowers she wanted in any colors she wanted. She was great when I changed my mind and added additional flower needs. I loved all of the flowers. I am so happy I let her choose what she thought would be best because I never would have had arrangements that looked so pretty. And her prices were very reasonable. I used her for my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages for moms, and centerpieces. All of them looked amazing.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Tulips and Twine's reply:

Thank you ambe! I loved doing your flowers and am so glad that you were happy with them!

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Shayla from Tulips And Twine is a sweetheart and she did an amazing job setting up for our June wedding we got comments from guest that everything looked wonderful and the centerpieces were awesome. We both got a chance to walk around the ceremony and reception space before the actual wedding and everything was gorgeous the arbor came together perfectly the aisle decorations were amazing. The centerpieces looked wonderful the cocktail hour area was very pretty and our bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2016

Shayla was our florist for our September 2016 wedding. She was so easy to work with! We gave her some general guidelines as to what flowers we would like and she took it from there! The table centerpieces and all other flowers were just beautiful! Shayla was very professional and worked with the caterer to coordinate a set-up time so that everything was ready to go before guests arrived. We made a few changes on the day of the wedding and Shayla easily adapted the arrangements to make everything look wonderful! If you're looking to reduce your stress on your wedding day, we highly recommend using Shayla as your florist!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Elise · Married on 05/14/2016

Shayla at Tulips amd Twine did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I had an idea of what I wanted, and the general theme of my wedding but she was able to take that and refine it into exactly what I was picturing. The flowers were the main table decorations at my wedding and the centerpieces she put together were truly spectacular. She will work with whatever your budget is to find types of flowers that will look great and fit with your style. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica Leigh Taylor · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Shayla did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding. I told her that I love flowers and color but to otherwise surprise me. I was so impressed by the quality of the bouquets, boutineers, corsages and flowers for my cake. She was able to work with my budget since I was not ordering a full wedding flower package from her. I highly recommend her and her beautiful floral arrangments!

Sent on 06/18/2019