Tulip – Blooming Creations Reviews

95 | Atlanta, GA

95 Reviews for Tulip – Blooming Creations

Hanna · Married on 03/04/2017

Eva and her team were such a pleasure to work with! They set up all of the greenery, flowers, drapery, and table decor for my wedding. Everything looked amazing, and I loved their taste and vision for every single piece. My bridal bouquet ended up being quite heavy (felt like at least 3 lbs), but it was GORGEOUS! I loved it and got so many compliments on the arrangements and unique flowers, as well as the decor. We were worried with our warehouse-like venue that there would not be enough decor to fill the space, but they kept that in mind and really helped us to have an event even better than we imagined.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

Tulips was amazing to work with. We worked through all of the details with Eva and Heather and her team did an amazing job creating a beautiful space for my wedding. We had no issues and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Shelby · Married on 09/10/2016

I absolutely loved working with Heather at Tulip. Heather and Tulip made us beautiful arrangments and delivered on everything in a kind and wonderful fashion. Heather even acted as my pseudo wedding coordinator by helping me to plan the most effective layout for my reception and helped me work on some crucial wedding details. Their team is phenomenal! At first I was a little sticker shocked by the cost of florals (generally speaking as Tulip's quote was very fair), but I wanted a lot of arrangments and Tulip delivered beyond my expecations. This is in stark contrast to other brides I personnaly know who thought they were getting a bargain, but come day of they didn't get what they agreed to - "you can't pay for chicken poop and expect chicken salad". I would highly recommend Tulip for any occasion.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

From our initial meeting to our big day tulip met all of our expectations. We loved working with Heather and her team and were so impressed by their creativity and attention to detail. Flowers were such a large part of our wedding because they were our decorations-and to be honest, we did not need anything else besides a few small items here and there because they were so beautiful. Tulip listened to our wants and needs and delivered perfectly. They also provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner which made the space welcoming and beautiful! I would recommend tulip without any hesitation-and strongly suggest using their services.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Megan · Married on 08/24/2016

Tulip Did such an amazing job on our flowers at our wedding! I gave them a vision and they exceeded excpectatioms!!! My wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved, loved, loved working with Eva at Tulip. She immediately understood the vision we were going for. All I had to say was "art deco," and she took it from there. They're fabulous to work with. They answer calls and emails quickly, and even the person who delivered our flowers to the church took the time to show me exactly how to hold my bouquet and pinned the rosary to the arrangement for me. We ended up using Tulip for decor, lighting, and floral arrangements. They did everything from uplights at the reception to a phonograph on our welcome table (that Eva let us use from her own house!!) to flowers hanging from the pews. I highly, highly recommend them, and I tell anyone that I know who is engaged to use Tulip. You WON'T regret it.

Sent on 09/30/2016

The bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist corsages were beautifully executed and original. The bridal bouquet featured blush colors and blue, and had a lovely succulent flower. It was truly unusual. The bride's only complaint (and she really wasn't complaining at all because she loved the bouquet) was that it was heavy. The arrangements at the reception were exceptionally lovely. All the bouquets were carried home by friends and relatives who were thrilled with the freshness and variety of the flowers. VERY easy to work with as this wedding was in Atlanta, but the bride and groom live in Cleveland, Ohio. Signed, a very happy mother of the bride

Sent on 05/20/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/30/2016

Heather was so accommodating, great with communication and went above and beyond for my floral decor. It was absolutely stunning, thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

sherry · Married on 04/09/2016

Tulip was awesome. Eva Behrendt was very professional. She made sure I got everything I requested for my big day. My bouquet was beautiful. I mean absolutely beautiful. It had the succulents requested and other beautiful arranged flowers. I highly recommend them. They were already setting up before I even got to the venue. I was excited and really happy I chose them. If I have any other event I will use them again. Thank Tulip.

Sent on 04/15/2016

tulip is the absolute BEST! Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception flowers were beyond gorgeous!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Eva and her staff could have not interpreted my vision more perfectly. My bouquet was both elegant and colorful. The reception venue was absolutely breath taking!!!! Lanterns adorned with flowers, welcomed our guests upon entry into the venue. The dinner tables were adorned with three different center pieces. We received many, many compliments! Thank you Tulip!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2015

Tulip helped create the most beautiful night of our lives! They took everything I imagined our wedding night to be and went above and beyond, turning it into the most beautiful room I've ever walked into! I would highly recommend them! Heather was amazing! Super friendly, easy to work with, and oh so talented! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Ali · Married on 06/13/2015

Eva and her team did an absolutely fantastic job! I was so picky about my flowers and very worried that my vision would not play out. Eva listened to me, helped me plan, and happily put up with many emails from me. My dreams came true with the decor and floral she created! Thank you, Tulip!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2015

When I first started looking for a florist, I didn't really know what I wanted. Eva came up with some great ideas with the pictures I had sent her, and our flowers turned our absolutely beautiful! We didn't have a large budget for flowers. We got so many compliments, and I think they were able to make our money go a long way with our flowers!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Hillary · Married on 04/11/2015

I seriously could not have asked for a better florist than Eva! She made my wedding truly magical and everything I could have hoped for and more. I let her have her own creative freedom once she got the theme of the wedding and it turned out to be perfect! She was super easy to communicate with, we only met once and then was able to plan the rest via e-mail. I don't have anything bad to say about Tulip and recommend them to anyone 100%!

Sent on 04/17/2015

I'm so glad we got to work with Heather/Tulip. They were great to work with, and everything turned out so beautiful. I really appreciated Heather's creative hands-on approach. She understood our style and came up with creative designs for the ceremony and reception that were so very beautiful!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Sean · Married on 11/01/2014

Eva with Tulip was one of my favorite vendors I worked with during my wedding. Not only was she super nice and organized, but the flowers for my wedding were to die for. They went beyond my expectations. Tulip is creative and unique, so you will get flowers unlike any other florists. I must have changed my mind at least a dozens of times throughout this whole process and Eva was so flexible and kind with every change. Use Tulip. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2014

I highly recommend Tulip for wedding decor. Heather was very easy to work with and understood what we wanted even when we could not express it very well! All of the bouquets were beautiful and the chuppah was gorgeous.

The studio has all of the containers and candle holders. They have some very different items to choose from so it is fun to look at it all. We had different flower arrangements, some short, some tall, at our tables and it was beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • User4199758 · 2+ years ago

Eva did a great job with flower’s for our daughter’s wedding. From the first contact until the day of execution, Eva was calm, attentive to requests and creative. We used several different arrangements for tables and serving tables at the reception. All were well done and the flowers were fresh. Flowers are never cheap but we did a couple of price checks – one in a rural area where labor and rent are cheaper. The prices at Tulip were very fair. We will use Tulip again and heartily recommend them. Expect them to be prompt, courteous and helpful while creating beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

Our flowers, chuppah, and decoration for the ceremony and reception were beautiful and we would use them again for another occasion.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Karinna · Married on 06/07/2014

I worked with Heather for my June 2014 wedding and she was wonderful. I am very detailed oriented and thought I knew exactly what I wanted until I met Heather. She took my vision and made it fabulous. Through our initial meeting she was able to quickly understand what my taste was and she picked out flowers and arrangement possibilities I would have never thought of. On the day of the wedding, as soon as I saw the flowers I thought they were from the cover of a magazine. Even the groom who begged me not to pay much attention to the flowers was impressed and said he loved his personal boutonnière. I was very impressed with Tulip and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Nikki · Married on 06/06/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Eva for my June wedding. From the moment we met, she understood my vision. She has such a beautiful studio filled with amazing containers and interesting displays to choose from. I had a challenge for her, considering we had numerous long farm house tables to decorate within a relatively tight budget. But she pulled it off beautifully! The bouquets were exactly as I had envisioned, the flower girl floral crowns were perfection, and tables were to die for.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Belen · Married on 05/10/2014

Eva and Heather were great to work with and delivered beautiful flowers for our wedding. Even working with a budget they greatly exceeded our expectations. I was very content with how clearly everything was laid out in the contract/invoice and how accomodating they were to our wishes.
    One of the happiest memories of my wedding will be of the beautiful flowers and how beautiful the arrangements were. It was all the rave with my guests as well.
    Thanks so much tulip for the memorable flowers!

Sent on 06/16/2014

L · Married on 04/26/2014

Tulip was amazing!!!! The flowers and decor complemented my wedding theme perfectly! The staff was so easy to work with and are so supportive! I couldn't have asked for a better florist, and looking back at everything, I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! I would recommend this vendor over and over again!

Eva, the associate that worked with us, was amazing!!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Catherine · Married on 04/05/2014

There are not enough wonderfully things I can say about our experience working with Heather and Tulip. From the beginning to the end Heather was so imaginative and able to pull together our vision even better than I could imagine. Heather's honesty is also very refreshing. She worked within our budget, and in fact when offered more money if necessary to create what we wanted declined saying what we had was plenty. From the flowers at my bridesmaid luncheon to the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, and finally the reception I have never seen more gorgeous arrangements. Heather really takes the time to get to know you and what it is you're envisioning and does her best to make that happen.

Sent on 04/14/2014