T's Studio Jewelry Reviews

73 | San Diego, CA

73 Reviews for T's Studio Jewelry

• Penny

Penny · Married on 07/19/2014

I had earrings and a bracelet made for my wedding day. Teresa was great to work with and the jewelry was absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2014

Excellent quality & craftsmanship. Worked with efficiency & ensured that the merchandise was delivered promptly!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Loved my jewelry! Great seller! :)

Sent on 08/13/2014

Great quality jewelry and excellent service.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Neva · Married on 04/04/2014

I was more than pleased with my wedding earrings I purchased from T's Studio Jewelry. After I placed my order, Teresa emailed me asking when I needed my earrings by. I told her I had a dress fitting a week or so away and it would be nice to have them to take to that, but it wasn't necessary. She emailed back and said she would get them to me in time, and followed through with it. The service was wonderful and I absolutely LOVED the earrings on my wedding day! :)

Juliette · Married on 03/31/2014

I contacted T's Studio Jewellery to order the back drop pearl necklace. Teresa was very prompt with responding and ensured my necklace arrived in Australia well before my wedding. The necklace is beautiful and complimented my strapless wedding dress beautifully.i would highly recommend using this vendor

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2013

Teresa was such a joy to work with as far as vendors go. I ordered my mother a necklace and earring set for my upcoming wedding. I have ordered from OTHER sites before and was NOT pleased with my product. THE PRODUCT FROM T STUDIO WAS GREAT QUALITY AND LOOKED JUST LIKE THE PHOTOGRAPH ONLINE!
    Her professionalism and promptness to respond to my questions was much appreciated - as you know how stressful wedding planning can be! Thanks Teresa!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Joyce · Married on 10/06/2013

Teresa is wonderful and her jewelry is fabulous. I have a small wrist and she made my bracelet to fit perfectly. My earrings and bracelet matched my engagement ring perfectly.

• Y

YADIRA · Married on 09/28/2013

I am absolutely amazing by the proffesionalism of this company! I was concerned at first if I would receive the earrings I wanted on time for my wedding, so I sent Teresa an e-mail and she responded after only a few hours after. She guaranteed me that I would receive in time, after only 2 days I got my order shippined to my house!! The item was gorgeous, just what I was looking!! The quality, size, detail was exactly what I was expacting!! :):) Thank You!!! I will deffenetly suggest this company to friends and family.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2013

Such beautiful jewelry! It was exactly perfect for my special day, and I received so many compliments. Turnaround was exeptional. Couldn't be happier.

Carlyssa · Married on 07/21/2013

I ordered these earrings after weeks and weeks of searching for the perfect accessory to my satin dress. However, I had only one and a half weeks to the wedding when I completed the sale. The seller was lightning fast to respond and allayed my worries that, despite a standard turn around of 3-4 weeks, they would arrive in time and that I would love them. She kept her word on both accounts, and I cannot say enough about her professionalism and the elegance of the delivered product. Thank you so so much! I can't wait to see how they look in the wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Candace · Married on 07/19/2013

I did an online search for "vintage" bridal jewelry, and after looking through multiple images from many websites, I found some images of gorgeous pieces and went to T's Studio Jewelry at Etsy. I was impressed by the number of designs available, the number of multiple piece collections, the variety of colors of crystals and pearls available (the fact that they were Swarovski was a plus), and the apparent quality of the metal parts of the jewelry. I had looked at department store junk in the same price range that wasn't even close to this stuff. I found earrings that were exactly what I was looking for, but needed a bracelet and necklace. I emailed the vendor and made a number of requests for pearls, crystals, and a bracelet and necklace in another collection, to be made to match the earrings. I got a VERY quick response, assuring me that she could not only do this, but offered options I hadn't considered. I felt good about this and decided to order the jewelry.
    Well, I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this jewelry is. 1. All the components are of the highest quality. this jewelry is even more beautiful than I had imagined it would be. The workmanship is very professional. Strings between the beads are excellent quality and tight, no gaps. The bracelet fit perfectly. 2. She responded immediately, and very personably to any questin I asked. 3. All transactions handled well, again turn around time, etc., all great. COmmunicaiton along the way while pieces were being manufactured. 4. This jewelry was worth every penny, and will be pieces to pass along to a daughter. 5. Was very flexible with my requests for designs and materials. I would go here first if I need pieces in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

I found Theresa's webpage via Etsy and she was so accomodating, sweet, and easy to work with. i purchased 13 pairs of earrings, a hair comb and 4 bracelets from her. From the time i sent her the first email until the products came, working with her was eazy. She was great about changing up some of the pieces to adding to my order. WHen i had questions she responded right back and sent me samples if I had questions on color. I loved working with her and my purchases came out great. People to this day still ask me about the earrings for the girls and for myself. Puchasing from T's Studio was one of the best decisions I made. I plan on using T's Studio for other jewerly for weddings and parties when I need them too.

Sent on 11/25/2013

I'm the mother of the groom and ordered jewelry- Peacock Blue Rivoli Swarovski crystal bracelet and chandelier earrings w/ crystals/rhinestones. They are beautiful in the picture on-line and even more beautiful in person. Absolutely beautiful/ beautifully made/ beautiful style. Turn around time was 4-6 weeks and received in 4 weeks and could have received sooner if needed. It's wonderful to able able to communicate with the artist thru ETSY. I would recommend this vendor to everyone. When in need for future jewelry I will definitely return.....

Sent on 07/29/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2012

I purchased these earrings for my daughter's wedding last year: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/94363888?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=purchase_ftb_alt .
    They were absolutely beautiful, exactly as described, came quickly and even included ear protectors which made them comfortable even though they were heavier than normal earrings. Communication was professional and timely. I wholeheartedly recommend T's Studio Jewelry.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Product was of amazing quality! My wedding jewelry was everything I wanted it to be and more! Even though I only wore earrings and a bracelet I wanted those pieces to speak a million words and they really did.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Rose · Married on 10/13/2012

The jewelry is so beautiful! The necklace and earrings worn on my wedding received so many compliments. The pictures do not capture how truly beautiful and sparkly they really are. I was very impressed with the professionalism and promptness of this seller. I hope to find an excuse to purchase more!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jillian · Married on 09/28/2012

Teresa provided me great customer service from the time I inquired about the jewelry until I received them in the mail. The jewelry is beautiful! She was there to help with my many questions. She made sure I had the jewelry on time (early) and was awesome about making sure I felt comfortable with what I had ordered. I highly recommend! I will be wearing the Anita earrings!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Alison · Married on 09/22/2012

I contacted Teresa with T Studio Jewerly about making a custom necklaces for my bridal party gifts after stumbling on her products online. She was incredibly responsive and caught on to the look I was going for immediately, providing her professional opinions and feedback to make the custom necklaces EXACTLY what I was envisioning! She also made my bridal earrings.

All of the items arrived right in the time frame she promised and were even more gorgeous in person than any photo could capture.

I couldn't keep the secret from all of my girls and already let my matron of honor take a peek . . . she loves them!! Couldn't be happier with my experience with Teresa and so excited to have one of kind necklaces for my bridesmaids to wear!

Highly recommend T Studio for all of your bridal jewerly needs!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Teresa was incredible! She sent me samples of pearl colors, and was very accommodating with delivery time frames. She answered any concerns I had and was everything you hope when purchasing a special occasion purchase.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/31/2012

I initially bought a necklace and bracelet set from T's Studio for my wedding. They were so beautiful and so reasonably priced, I went back and bought earrings too! Teresa is quick with the shipping, thorough with the packing, and makes sure she is very clear on your preferences. I can't wait to have an excuse to buy more jewelry from her!

maria · Married on 08/18/2012

I purchased a necklace and earrings for my own wedding and the pieces were absolutely stunning! They were the perfect accessories and I was more than happy with the quality.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Tracey · Married on 08/12/2012

The service was very prompt and the earrings were beautiful and such great quality! I will have them for years and look forward to passing them down to my daughter some day.

Sent on 11/02/2013

I got in touch with Teresa about one month before my wedding, with a request for a custom order. She was extremely accommodating, helped me decide on a beautiful necklace/wedding combo, and quickly put it together. The result was gorgeous. Teresa is wonderful to work with, and makes stunning pieces.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

I bought a necklace and bracelet from T's Studio for my wedding. Teresa answered any questions that I had, and sized the bracelet down for my wrist. She got the jewelry to me quickly, and kept me informed of the status on it (when it shipped, etc.)

I absolutely loved the jewelry and it perfectly completed my wedding look. I would happily recommend T's Studio to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2012