Trusted Exposures Reviews

Trusted Exposures 3
Trusted Exposures 4
Trusted Exposures 5

Erica · Married on 10/29/2017

We would HIGHLY recommend Trusted Exposures Photography. John was amazing from Day 1 and we knew the moment we met him, that he was going to be our photographer. You can see he has a true passion and makes you feel so comfortable, which is what any bride would want on her wedding day. He was super flexible and went above and beyond for us. He captured our day so perfectly and his team were very professional. His professionalism has no bounds. It rained on my wedding day and we were unsure if we were going to get a sparkler exit. John came up to me at about 10:30 p.m. (sparkler exit was going to be at 11:55 p.m.) telling me, "there is a small break in the storm right now but it looks like its going to start raining again very soon, would you want to do a "fake" sparkler exit now?" I thought it was amazing that he was keeping eye on the weather the entire time to make sure we got our pictures with the sparklers. They turned out amazing and I thank John and his team for being so vigilant.

Trusted Exposures 6
    Trusted Exposures 14
    Trusted Exposures 15
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/26/2017

John and his team from Trusted Exposures Photography were wonderful! We truly could not be more grateful for the incredible experience it was to work with them on our wedding day. They were very patient and accommodating throughout our wedding day. We had the pictures back very quickly after the wedding and have had so much fun going through them over and over again- they are beautiful and really captured the whole day, even the littlest details that you put so much effort into while planning and are often forgotten or lost in the midst of all the other wedding day chaos. I would highly recommend Trusted Exposures Photography!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Trusted Exposures to anyone looking for the best photography/photographers. John and his team are absolutely amazing. They go above and beyond to provide the best service and best products they can. And the "extras" that they provided us made it even more awesome. John captured everything that we wanted and more for our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. Not only capturing pictures, but just overall calming and helpful with everything throughout the day. They were there from beginning to end and spent the entire day capturing every single moment. Honestly, they kept us sane! All pictures and albums were done quickly and wonderfully! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    ***Photo 1: While the photo below may not look like a photo I would love, I absolutely do! I believe this photo totally captures how awesome John and his team are. We were getting cranky and they asked what we needed and immediately went and got it for us so we could take a break. The picture represents just how truly amazing Trusted Exposures is.
    Our engagement picture session which we did in 2 different locations and included my boys was wonderful!
    Trusted Exposures is worth every penny and more for their absolutely amazing service and expertise!

Trusted Exposures 16
    Trusted Exposures 17
    Trusted Exposures 18
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 11/18/2016

I loved using Trusted Exposures for our wedding photography! John was very responsive and always kept me informed. He went above and beyond to provide us with the best service. We definitely got more than expected! They even provided us with some video. They were very accommodating in handling our every request. The entire team was very professional and talented! I cannot wait to get all of our pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

John is AHHHHMAZZINNGGGG. We had multiple photographers the day of which was wonderful and his female sidekick was just as awesome as he was. They work so well together and you can tell they have been working together for a long time. It was so easy to consult with John and he wanted to make sure that I got all of the pictures I really wanted on my big day. The day of, he was so fun and easy to work with and he was very patient with mine and my husbands family and friends. LOVE THESE PEOPLE! Definitely worth the money.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Sher and Gino · Married on 07/15/2016

John and his assistants were excellent wedding photographers and they worked extremely well together! When planning a wedding it seems there are always so many options and it can get overwhelming. Choosing Trusted Exposures was one of the easiest decisions we made! John is kind, understanding, respectful, responsible, patient, awesome at what he does.. all qualities you need in a photographer for your special day! John is reasonably priced considering his hard work and the quality of the photographs. It was unbelievable how quickly he had our wedding album online and ready to view. Trusted Exposures is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 12/28/2016

TIFFANY · Married on 11/14/2015

I picked Trusted Exposures after seeing them photograph a friends wedding and seeing there were three photographers that came out to help. It was great having that many people there because then John could be with the groom and the two female photographers were with me (the bride). They met with me on more than one occasion to discuss what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable

Sent on 12/05/2015

We absolutely loved working with John and Holly, and we loved the photos! They were so responsive, professional, and easy to work with throughout the whole process. We weren't sure about the engagement shoot, but John explained that it was a good way for us to get to know him and vice versa, and we're so glad we did it. After that, they set up a time to talk through what we wanted for the wedding day, and we were much more prepared to tell them what we liked a lot and didn't like as much -- and they really listened and remembered what we said. I'll echo what another reviewer said, that they genuinely seemed to enjoy being there. Plus, their assistant was fantastic at making sure everything was going smoothly and being friendly and fun, which also helped everyone relax and helped get the smaller kids to smile. Overall, they were amazing and I would highly recommend Trusted Exposures.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Nathan · Married on 10/17/2015

John and his team from Trusted Exposures were our photographers for our wedding at a winery in Augusta, Missouri… they were absolutely amazing! They had very creative ideas for our pictures and were extremely flexible and professional to work with. The passion that John has for photography shows through in every picture! While I was waiting for my bride at our “first look”, John was telling me how he averages 200,000 pictures a year, himself… craziness!

We are so happy with all of the pictures from our ceremony and reception, the results have exceeded our expectations, to say the least. John and his team of photographers captured such good moments throughout the entire celebration. I highly recommend Trusted Exposures for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tiffiny · Married on 09/18/2015

Highly, highly, highly recommend trusted exposure. John and Holly were a pleasure to work with and are among some of the most talented photographers. They captured the beauty of our special day . They were fun, professional and an absolute joy to have at our wedding . Even our guest noticed,My family and guests we're very impressed with them and repeatedly commented how great they were. Seriously, if you want to make sure that you have beautiful photos and a wonderful experience, these are the guys for you.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

John and Holly were exceptional! They were so friendly, accomodating, and creative. If I could give more than 5 stars I easily would. Our pictures came out gorgeous and perfectly captured our special day. I could not be happier with their services!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Laura & Bill · Married on 07/11/2015

We truly cannot say enough great things about John and his crew. We had pictures taken of beautiful moments that we would have never seen or imagined had they not had the forethought to capture them. Trusted Exposures took so many great photos from the wedding prep to the send off and we have been able to relive the best day ever without any moments left out. The team was thorough and thoughtful and really cared about our experience. They provided experience and assistance with more than just photography as was needed throughout the day. We would recommend Trusted Exposures to anyone looking for the best in wedding photographers.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I could not have chosen anyone better than John, Holly & Amber to capture our special day! I knew right away when I met John & Holly at a bridal expo that they were simply the best. All three as individuals are professional, outgoing & fun to be around. My husband and I both felt extremely comfortable around the crew during our engagement session and on our wedding day. We have so many wonderful wedding photos that not only capture the special moments of our big day, but also pictures of all the small details. We highly recommend Trusted Exposures!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Noelle · Married on 05/16/2015

John and Holly were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and flexible. They got so many excellent shots even with all the chaos of the day, including the torential downpour at the start of the reception. It was quite late when they left for the night and they had quite a drive (well over an hour) to get home but still they edited and posted several preview photos for us that night. They also had all the edits for the shoot completed and uploaded in less than two weeks. There are so many amazing photos!!! Thank you John and Holly!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

John and his assistant were wonderful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. He was attentive to detail and very professional. The pictures he took were beautiful. He captured every moment of our special day! He made sure that we were satisfied and asked if there were any specific pictures we wanted him to take before leaving. Family and friends LOVED the pictures just as much! Thanks John!

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • Mick & Jess

Mick & Jess · Married on 02/21/2015

From the first meeting, to preparing for the wedding, and through delivery of our photos Trusted Exposures (TE or John & Holly) were there to assists with any questions and provide recommendations in every area. To us Quality of Service is a rollup of all of the other categories. TE were definitive examples of responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility.
    No matter the issue it was addressed immediately. Responses were provided with information to satisfy the issue but also with information that would answer follow-ups or questions we hadn't even thought to ask. It is one thing to be responsive; it is another to provide quality responses that instill confidence. TE knocks it out of the park.
    From how nice the photographers were when people asked if they could take a certain photo to how they managed the event while getting all the photographs we wanted TE are Pros! We have seen examples of un-professional behavior at other weddings. Professionals have integrity in word & action. TE are as Professional as it gets!
    Wedding photos are (almost) the most important investment (To the Groom they were the most important because he is a photographer). We were told “Your Wedding Day will be a blur and you wont remember a thing!”. We could not agree more! Months & years down the road all we will have are these photos. We can honestly say that if we had paid double TE would still be a value.
    While we were trying to decide on a wedding photographer we used another to shoot our engagement photos. When we signed with TE the package included an Engagement Shoot. They changed that to a Rehearsal Dinner shoot, flexible & willing to do what it took to give us the wedding coverage we expected. However, we got MUCH more than that!
    Experiencing their customer service and looking through all of our photos we see how John and Holly truly are what professional photographers should be. Do yourself a favor and sign with them. They are the definition of 5 Star Service!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Darlene · Married on 12/13/2014

We used Trusted Exposures for our wedding! The whole team is amazing! I got to watch Holly in action capturing pictures of just my dress, her passion with what she does is amazing! Just watching both Holly and John work you can see how passionate they are with what they do! That alone make for a great company and makes you feel confident in your choice for a photographer. All the pictures they did were amazing, they are your support team 100% with your event!

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • Annik

Annik · Married on 09/06/2014

We met John at a bridal show and he immediately stood out form the rest of the photographers. He was very friendly, down to earth and his work work spoke for itself. We started out with 2 different engagement shoots, one twenties style and another at a historic location. Both of those shoots turned out amazing and the engagement album which was part of the package we chose was beautifully done!

John's pricing was very good and the quality of his work impeccable. He really works with the couple and works with your requests. He and his crew are very accommodating, a lot of fun and have great creativity.

The whole process was flawless from beginning to end. The entire Trusted Exposures team was very professional and prompt in communicating with us. They have a great eye for detail. They captured the magical moments of our special day. I'm sure the wedding album will be wonderful and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. I would recommend John and his crew to anyone.

Thank you Trusted Exposures!

Annik & Hunter

Sent on 09/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

I was very pleased with the work that John & Mindy did. Both enjoy their job very much, they made our day very enjoyable and fun...if you are looking for a great group of people this is your best group.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Angela · Married on 09/14/2013

John and Holly have to be one of the best photography teams available in Virginia! We hired them to shoot our vineyard wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Not only were the photographs everything we'd hoped for, but John was always easy to contact and prompt with his responses, both of them were sincerely enthusiastic about the pictures and being part of our day, and the prices are beyond reasonable. We both felt comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera from the beginning of the day, and both John and Holly had lots of great ideas while being very open and excited to try any ideas that we had. (Really, they went above and beyond with some of our ideas!) Probably most special for me is that fact that their pictures made many of the stressful, chaotic moments and things going wrong seem right, perfect, and beautiful. (Trust me brides---you need a good photographer, because you won't get to soak anything in like you plan until you get the photographs!!!) We will highly recommend Trusted Exposures to anyone we know, and we are already looking forward to a "trash the dress" shoot next year, and who knows maybe maternity pics in the future???? =)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jennie · Married on 05/28/2011

Trusted Exposures did a wonderful job. I had so many pictures to choose from and they caught absolute every moment of my wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. We had several awesome meetings to get everything together before and after the wedding. I am still going through my pictures and purchasing them. The album that the team designed for me took Im sure hours to design is wonderful. This album will be one that I will have for the rest of my life to share with grand children. There wasnt a problem to change anything in the album I wanted to change even if it was the smallest thing. Thank you Trusted Exposures for all your hard work!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/09/2010

John and his team did an awesome job. I would definetly recommend him for ANY event..Very professional, awesome awesome job!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2010

John and his team at Trusted Exposures were excellent. They were so professional and great to work with. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted and really blended in with the crowd. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Considering the quality of the photos and the professionalism of Trusted Exposures, we definitely got our money's worth and then some! I will definitely be recommending Trusted Exposures to all of my friends and family in need of a fantastic photographer!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Beth · Married on 09/18/2010

Trusted Exposures is Awesome!! My daughter and I met John at a Bridal show in Richmond, VA and she immediately knew he was the one she wanted to photograph her special day. She and her fiance' wanted engagement photos, so John took them out to some fun places and got shots of them doing lots of fun things.
    Then he came out to take her bridal picture outside in the heat and humidity at the Country Club where we were out on the golf course. He even included some of the golfers in pictures as they were playing through. Everyone got involved. That's just the type of person John is. Very accomodating, creative and a lot of fun to work with.
    The day of the wedding his crew was there bright and early to take photos of the "getting ready" phase and then on to the church for pre-formals, the ceremony, and post-formals. John and his crew were very flexible and took special request photos of family and friends.
    At the reception, the candid photos as well as the requested photos were just terrific. You really didn't even know they were there. They blended in the with the crowd and looked like they even had fun themselves.
    I recommend Trusted Exposures for everyone's special day, from beginning to finish!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2010

Trusted Exposures is a company I will recommend to everyone. John and his staff did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was always there if we had any questions or needed anything. They took amazing pictures and I could not have asked for anyone better. John and Rebecca were like part of our family. Many family and friends even commented on how they blended so well with what was going on.

Sent on 07/20/2010