Truso Weddings Reviews

9 | Dacula, GA

9 Reviews for Truso Weddings

terri · Married on 09/19/2015

Denise teamed up with me to design my wedding flowers and coordinated my wedding. She created the most stunning flowers ever! I and my guests were truly wowed! My day was absolutely perfect! I had not a care in the world knowing that Denise was overseeing every aspect of the day. I cannot thank her enough for executing the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Torie · Married on 05/25/2012

I can't even begin to explain the huge impact Denise had on our wedding day. When my mom and I met with Denise she immediately saw our vision. She was spot on with her flower choices and colors. Our wedding had a vintage feel, incorporating tea pots, cups and different vintage pieces. Denise provided so many extra milk glass vases, and glass pieces for our flowers to just take our vision to the next level. Our bouquets were breath taking and we got so many compliments about how amazing everything looked. I love everything Denise did to help our day be so magical!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Cailin · Married on 05/25/2012

My daughter was married on May 25, 2012 at The Gardens at Great Oaks, while the site is simply beautiful there are not a lot of flowers, but Denise of Truso took care of that! We had a vision of a "vintage english garden" wedding and more than any of our other vendors (and we had the best) Denise brought that vision to life. We gave her some ideas on colors and types of flowers but the combinations that she choose were better than anything we dreamed of. We spent a year collecting vintage teapots and teacups and Denise filled them with gorgeous flowers, adding her own vintage pieces to create perfect tablescapes. I kept telling her "I want LOTS of flowers and that was exactly what I got. Her fee was so reasonable, I feel like I got much more than I paid for. It's hard to believe that just the flower arrangements could make a wedding vision come to life, but they did. I can't recommend Truso enough.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Jamy · Married on 04/14/2012

Denise is so WAY talented! I couldn't have dreamed of having a better florist and wedding planner. She took my vision and made it not only possible, but like a 1000 times better!!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

virginia · Married on 01/21/2012

Denise was fantasic. I wanted something simple, but outside the box and she knew exactly what to do. She was terrific to work with and everything turned out wonderful!

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • Kesha

Kesha · Married on 12/10/2011

Talk about BEAUTIFUL!!!! Our flowers from Truso Weddings were beyond GORGEOUS!!! Denise was very attentive and did a wonderful job figuring out what would work best for our ceremony. Thank you sooo much for dealing with my whimsical ideas and for making my dream a reality.

Sent on 02/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2011

Truso was exactly the florist for our wedding! They were able to give us everything we wanted for a great price! They were very responsive about creating a style that worked just right for us!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2010

Denise's value for the money was awesome. We had the perfect amount of flowers or my wedding and my budget. She made my vision come to life and her floral creations were absolutely beautiful! She even threw in tea lights for free and I got a great deal on a day of coordinator through her. Her name was Mona and she was very sweet and helpful the day of the wedding. She even made us pumpkin bread and gave us a small gift. They were also responsive. I was very impressed and like I said, the flowers were amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2009

My flowers were absolutely amazing. Denise understood my vision perfectly and made the most incredible bouquet ever! I couldn't have asked for more. All of my centerpieces were unique and were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Denise went above and beyond. She was so sweet and easy to work with. Her pricing was better than most everyone else's and her quality of work exceeds your highest expectations.

~Brooke and Rodrigo