Trump National Golf Club Charlotte Reviews

38 | Mooresville, NC

38 Reviews for Trump National Golf Club Charlotte

Maneesha · Married on 10/09/2011

Fabulous venue! The food was INCREDIBLE!!! Kelley was fabulous to work with, flexible when needed, ever present during the wedding day, almost like a bonus wedding coordinator. EVERYONE at the Point was kind, generous, and thoughtful on our wedding day. They were flexible enough to include Indian food, accommodate an Indian mandap, and include funky/fresh flavors into the cake. And the new baker for the cake - HE IS AMAZING!!!! I want another wedding cake from him, just because!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jajuanna · Married on 08/16/2014

Very beautiful venue... The staff was awesome!!!

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/07/2011

I got married October 7, 2011. My wedding day was beautiful the weather was perfect. The scenery is more than breath taking. All my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! The food was awesome, they only do in house catering but it's all delicious! The staff were so sweet and really made me feel extra special on my wedding day. My wedding day was great sometimes my wedding planner that they provide you there took longer then I would have liked to respond. However, my wedding day was flawless so I am so glad I choose this venue!

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • aReney5402

Amanda · Married on 07/10/2010

The Point Lake and Golf Club was extremely accomodating given my tight wedding planning schedule. The wedding planner that is included in the rate is fantastic and really knows how to do her job well. The Point Lake and Golf Club has two special events planners, who are both equally fantastic. On the negative side, the one that I had been working with since day one decided to take a week long vacation the week before me wedding which added additional stress to an already stressful week. The day of the wedding, everything was taken care of, including myself and my husband. They really worked hard to make our special day feel like it was the biggest event they had ever put on. That was a really great feeling.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Noelle · Married on 08/07/2010

3.5

The Point is a gorgeous venue for any wedding. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the setting was! Nicole (event coordinator) was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and was extremely patient working with me on the million menu changes. The Point was flexible and accomodating when it came to doing anything we wanted to the reception space, including setting up a little "pre-wedding man space" for the guys to hang before the ceremony. My husband would have loved to have been able to play a round of golf there prior to the wedding, but it didn't work out unfortunately. The day of the wedding went smoothly thanks to Nicole's coordinating. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Definitely check out The Point if you're looking for a scenic lake venue!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2010

3.5

The Point was an AWESOME venue to work with. The event team there is quick to respond to emails and questions, they are very flexible in allowing you to transform their rooms into "your" wedding and day of they were very professional and attentive to ours and our guests every need. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Amy Roberts did an amazing job handling all the details for the wedding. She made the day of run smoothly. I could not have done it without her. She was priceless the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Alyn

Alyn · Married on 07/13/2013

3.5

We had a great experience working with Trump National Golf Club for our wedding. Despite many recent changes at the venue, our wedding planners worked with us to create an unbelievable experience. Having Amy or Ashley as a wedding day coordinator will make your day complete!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Penny · Married on 09/25/2010

3.5

Kelley and her team at the Point made our day perfect. Any hiccups we had (like missing table cards) were taken care of immediately and our guests felt so welcome. The food was fantastic. We were not sure if a sit down dinner for 200 would turn out, and it was all absolutely delicious. The venue is in a beautiful setting! The staff is amazing!

Two minor issues - We wish we could have extended the celebrating, but knew we were limited to a certain timeline. Also, it would be nice to be able to provide your own cake for less of a charge.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Tanya · Married on 04/25/2009

4.2
      3.5

The Point Lake & Golf Club was an absolutely beautiful setting for our wedding day! The food was amazing and we received many many compliments from our guests. Kelley (the special events coordinator) was so helpful throughout the entire process. She kept me calm and made sure everything ran smoothly during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 05/23/2009

4.2
      3.0

Kelley and Kristen made the day really about my husband and me. They were very patient with us as we went back and forth on the decisions and the budget. We picked this venue for the location, its gorgeous and literally right on the lake. Only downside is that this is a public lake so it was very loud during our ceremony. Not sure if there will be any changes since it is now called The Trump National Golf Club - Charlotte, but I couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2012
  • genevieve

genevieve · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding reception

When we booked in March 2018, we were so excited to get married here. This venue is absolutely amazing, food is delicious & Brooke is a dream come true! We hit a few bumps in the road (they changed coordinators in January 2019), Brooke made sure everything was perfect & was extremely patient with us.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Abby · Married on 10/05/2008

3.0

The perfect location for a day wedding when you can really enjoy the view of Lake Norman. It was a huge part of making it our perfect day!

Sent on 12/28/2008