Truffles Cakery Reviews

Truffles Cakery 5
Truffles Cakery 6
Truffles Cakery 7

Makayla · Getting married on 12/12/2018

This is the only place I will buy cakes and cupcakes for any occasion I have! They are always so beautiful and delicious! Stephanie is a wonderful person and a very talented cake artist! The Reece's cake is my favorite and to die for!!! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a outstanding cake that tastes and loooks amazing!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie of Truffles Cakery is incredible. We told her about our vision for a 1920s-themed Great Gatsby wedding, and she was able to deliver the gorgeous Art Deco wedding cake of our dreams. It was delicious, beautiful, and breathtaking in every way. She labored for hours to get the details just right, and delivered everything to the venue in a timely manner. Prompt in all communication and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for creating our dream wedding cake.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Truffles Cakery 8
    Truffles Cakery 9
    Truffles Cakery 10
    Truffles Cakery 11

Truffles Cakery's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure to create this cake for you both, Chelsea! I am so glad that you were happy with it! Best Wishes!!!

Katelyn · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing cake lovely lady and great service. Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Truffles Cakery's reply:

It was my honor to create your cake , Katelyn! Congratulations!!!

Savannah · Married on 07/29/2018

Stephanie Floth was such a delight to work with. Her cakes are incredable both visually and taste wise. Would highly recommend her to anyone needed of cakes or cupcakes. She made our wedding cake and cupcakes so beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Truffles Cakery's reply:

I am delighted that you were happy with your wedding cake and cupcakes, Savannah! Best, best wishes to you and Cory!!! Thank you.

Kekoa · Married on 07/22/2018

Stephanie was so easy to work with on the cake design and she was on time with the delivery with a cake that was out of this world! Even the fondit was delicious! It was fantastic! You must work with her for a delicious and beautiful cake!

Cathy · Married on 07/21/2018

The wedding cake was gorgeous- everything we hoped for and delicious too!!

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2018

Stephanie is amazing! We commissioned her to create a cake to celebrate my husband’s retirement from 21 years of Active Duty Army Service. Not only is her work beautiful (as evidenced by the photos below), she was dedicated and highly responsive to our needs. She worked with us on a short timeline to create a special and meaningful cake to showcase my husband’s service to our country. Thank you Stephanie.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Truffles Cakery 12
    Truffles Cakery 13
    Truffles Cakery 14
    Truffles Cakery 15

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sarah. Please extend my thanks to you and your husband for your sacrifice to our great country. I wish you both a wonderful retirement!

Noemi · Married on 07/07/2018

Stephanie baked our silver anniversary vow renewal cake. The cake was so beautiful and delicious. Two weeks after the event and our friends & family still talk about the cake. We had 3 flavors — snickerdoodle, red velvet and chocolate. They were all delicious and moist. I appreciate her professionalism and how she stays true to her art of making beautiful and memorable cakes.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Truffles Cakery 16

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you Noemi. It was my honor to create your unique cake. I wish you and David many more years of wedded bliss!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I was more than happy with my wedding cake it was absolutely everything I dreamt of and more!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Truffles Cakery 17

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! I am so pleased that you were happy with your wedding cake.

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it and tasted so good! Our guests were very happy with it as well.

Marie · Married on 05/26/2018

Amidst all the craziness of planning a wedding Stephanie was a friendly calming voice and responded positively to all our crazy requests! Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Truffles Cakery 18
    Truffles Cakery 19

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your cake package, Marie. I love the whimsy added by the cake toppers!!! Sweet and playful!

Cindy · Married on 05/26/2018

Truffles Cakery is the absolute best! You will not find a better more sweet experience than this.
    We had the most wonderful time with Truffles Cakery from start to finish.
    The tasting was very informative and delicious. Stephanie made us feel very comfortable. She was open to whatever ideas we had, then started sketching away. It was incredible how she was able to bring our vision to life. The cakes were so beautiful my Groom had to be convinced to cut into them. Such beautiful works of art!
    If you want everything perfect...go to Truffels Cakery.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Truffles Cakery 20
    Truffles Cakery 21

Truffles Cakery's reply:

I was delighted to be asked to create your wedding cake, Cindy! Our best wishes to you and Steve for many happy, fun and sweet years ahead! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Our cake and cupcakes came out beautifully! Stephanie was very responsive to all my questions and needs. The cake tasted amazing and I am so glad that we went with her for our wedding day, they delivered and set it up for us as well. It was stress free and at a great price, it didn’t break the bank! I recommend her to everyone who wants a beautiful and tasty wedding cake, it was well worth it and you can’t go wrong if you chose her for your special day. Thank you Stephanie for creating my dream cake and making it even better than I ever expected.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for your kind words. It was my honor to create your Rustic Sunflower Wedding Cake Package. I am so glad that you were happy with it. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Jayme · Married on 01/27/2018

Stephanie was amazing to work with and our cake was beautiful! Best service, would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Jayme! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!!

Dana · Married on 12/30/2017

Truffles Cakery is the only place you will ever need to go! Stephanie's imagination is beyond my comprehension. I asked her if she could make me some cupcakes as a "thank you" to the amazing staff and Dr. at my optometrist's office, and she made a dozen completely unique cupcakes with faces wearing different glasses. She even threw in a cute puppy face with its own spectacles! They were not only the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen, but because I was buying them for a gift and wouldn't have one for myself she made my husband and I our very own six pack of cupcakes in 3 different delicious flavors with filling! YUMMY!! I have always been a chocolate girl myself, but I have to admit her lemon is heaven!!! Thank you Stephanie, I can't wait to see and taste the birthday cake you have on order for my grandson - I'm just sad that all of my daughters got married before your cake creations came into our lives!!!

Aislinn · Married on 10/01/2017

Truffles Cakery did an amazing job for my wedding! They created a drop-dead gorgeous and unique three tiered wedding cake. Stephanie was super flexible on cake, icing, and filling flavors and her goal was create something tasty yet beautiful for my special day. She was very respectful of my budget and needs; she even suggested we do a smaller tiered cake partnered with a simple sheet cake to cut down on costs. She arrived and finished the setup on time for the big day and made everything super easy. I was planning my wedding outside of Washington State and Truffles Cakery always made time to see me when I was in town and made the planning process super simple. I was blown away with how professional Stephanie was at our initial meeting/tasting (she was able to meet with me even with a very last minute request) and she clearly put in a lot of effort to win my business. She made me feel as if I was one of her top priorities. I would highly recommend Truffles Cakery for all your cake/dessert needs.

Mary · Married on 09/17/2017

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but tasted amazing as well! I highly recommend Truffles Cakery and will be going back myself in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Creating your Wedding Cake was my absolute honor, Mary. Congratulations to you and Carson!

leanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. We had some trouble finding a wedding cake provider who made yummy cakes. This was worth the drive to Olympia to do a taste test. We will certainly call them again when we need another cake!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you ever so much for trusting me with your cake, Leanne! It was my pleasure to create your cake!

Hayley · Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie at Truffles Cakery was amazing and her cakes were equally delicious! She was always responsive to the many questions we had and was always so helpful, patient, and understanding of the stress that goes into all the wedding planning. The carrot cake was a hit amongst our guests and my "now" husband didn't even like carrot cake all that much until he had hers, and is now a true believer! You won't be disappointed in the quality of cake and quality of person that Stephanie is! She even surprised us with a few cupcakes to take with us after the wedding! I fully recommend Truffles Cakery and will continue to use them if we ever need another cake.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to be chosen to create your wedding cake package, Hayley! Congratulations to you and David!!!

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

WOW! Stephanie makes the most beautiful and most delicious cakes. She is kind and was able to walk us through the entire process of ordering a cake and cupcakes for our wedding. The cake was exactly was I wanted and more and the cupcakes we the most delicious beautiful little things I have ever seen/eaten. Stephanie is the best!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

Thank you, Megan, for choosing Truffles Cakery for your Wedding Cake package. It was my delight to be a part of your celebration. Congratulations!

Pollyanna · Married on 08/26/2017

We came to Truffles Cakery with a request for a complicated cake in a short amount of time.... embarrassed to say how short... She produced a beautiful cake just as described, delicious, and as lovely as the photo from a magazine!! I will recommend her for any cake for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Truffles Cakery 22
    Truffles Cakery 23

Truffles Cakery's reply:

You are so sweet, Polyanna! Creating your one of a kind cake was my pleasure! Congratulations!!!

Maegan · Married on 08/26/2017

Truffles Cakery and the owner, Stephanie are beyond fantastic. Beyond reaonable in price, listens to your requests and takes great care to ensure she knows exactly what you are looking for. Her cakes are stunning, cupcakes are just as amazing and everything tastes absolutely out of this world. I wouldn't use anyone else going forward and highly recommend her for any occasion that requires cakes, cupcakes or something to make a statement. Truffles cakery is top pick, hands down.

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Stephanie has a special talent and is easy and wonderful to work with. Stephanie made us a beautiful cake that tasted amazing. Stephanie was quick to respond to me and was available to answer any questions we had. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

It was my pleasure to create your wedding cake! Thank you so very much.

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved Truffles Cakery! From our initial contact, the beautiful tasting, and all of my questions, we were accommodated at every turn! Our cake was even more beautiful than I imagined and was delivered right on time! We will definitely be using Truffles Cakery for all of our future cakes!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Truffles Cakery's reply:

It was my absolute honor to create your wedding cake, Jamie! Congratulations!!!