Truffle Trolley Reviews

31 | Peoria, AZ

31 Reviews for Truffle Trolley

Dais · Married on 05/30/2015

Ted did an amazing job with our Rum Wedding Cake! It was stunning and absolutely delicious! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Carmen · Married on 03/29/2014

Truffle Trolley came to us to go over our needs and wants. He gave us a great price that included cupcakes and a small cake for our 1 year anniversary. He fills all cupcakes at no add'l price. His treats were delicious and I anxiously wait to eat our cake in 11 months! He was able to use items we had already purchased including our Esty cake topper and cupcake/cake tier stand.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2012

Our wedding cake was amazing. Freshly made and beautifully done. It was moist and beautiful. He was able to save us money by creating a Chocolate monogram for the cake topper. One of the best cakes I have ever tasted.

I think the guest loved the chocolate truffles the most as our wedding favors with our initials on each chocolate and wrapped in a black box with a red ribbon on top. The favors amazed our guests. We scored points with this caterer

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 05/25/2012

My guests still talk about the truffles we got from Truffle Trolley for our wedding favors! The truffles were delicious! The shipment was perfectly packaged to avoid any chance of melting in transit. The truffles came in beautiful boxes wrapped in the ribbon that I chose.

Sent on 06/14/2012
  • jfstasulli

Janet · Married on 05/19/2012

Order your party favors here - right price, right packaging - right EVERYTHING! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2012

Truffle Trolley was so incredibly easy to use and provided us with wonderful favors for our guests at a terrific price. We requested a sample of truffles to figure out which flavors we wanted to choose for our favors. We paid $7.50 for the sample and received 25 truffles as well as three sample favor boxes and ribbons. In the end, we went with one white chocolate truffle and one dark chocolate truffle in a double favor box. Because we bought our favors when they had a sale on the website, we got each favor for $1.66 and got personalized tags for free. The truffles arrived exactly on the date that we requested and were all individually packaged so they could easily be placed at each guest's seat straight from the box they arrived in.

Sent on 05/22/2012

johanna · Married on 11/11/2011

Thank you Ted, Barbara and the Truffle Trolley team. The wonderful job that you need on my wedding favors added a special touch to each place setting.
    The truffles were so delicious that the guests began eating them right away and wished they had more.

The Milk chocolate caramel and the dark chocolate classic was a perfect choice for the favors.

I will definitely recommend you to all of my clients in my event planning business and use your company again.

Thanks again for such a quality product.

Warmest regards,
    Johanna Josaphat-Bell

Sent on 11/15/2011

Karen · Married on 06/12/2011

Truffle Trolley is the best cake I have ever tasted,Ted was so nice and it was so easy to get the cake I wanted and it looked beautiful.
    Today is our 1 year anniversary and we saved the top cake for it, after being frozen for 1 year we did not know what it was going to taste like.
    It was great... it was moist and it had no freezer taste it was so good, I would like to thank Ted for everything.
    Mat and Karen

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2011

Provided a beautiful cake with little effort on my part. Ted was so easy to work with and made the whole cake process simple. The cake tasted amazing and was extremely affordable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/16/2011

Buffy · Married on 11/20/2010

The cake was so gorgeous, it seemed a shame to cut into it. It was intricately decorated and absolutely beautiful -- and it cost less than a cake of the same size from the grocery store would have cost! And the cake itself tasted as wonderful as it looked. Our guests ate up every slice!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Pat · Married on 11/07/2010

We met Ted at a tasting at Virginia's House. Where he design our cake and brought the flavor we asked to taste. Our cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful. The truffles were a big hit. he did make allowances for his email problem when I was ordering the truffles. I am so glad I used Truffle Trolley for my cake it was a great value.

Sent on 11/13/2010
  • Lanice

Lanice · Married on 10/23/2010

I had them do my wedding cake at Virigina's House Oct 23. He was great! I sent pictures beccause I was out of town. My cake was Beautiful. My cake was even delivered before I was even there. I couldn't have asked for more. I also let them do my Favors. I had truffles in a purple box and they were AMAZING!! I love truffles and like I said I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Paul · Married on 06/05/2010

WOW!! What a couple of great cakes that Ted made. The brides cake looked and tasted great. He made a grooms cake with two HD's on it. It was the best we ever tasted. Thanks Ted from Paul and Maurica

Sent on 07/05/2010

Colleen · Married on 05/29/2010

My cake was absolutely beautiful! It tasted amazing, and was soft and fluffy, it just melts in your mouth. Yummy!! It was exactly what I pictured it!!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Meredith · Married on 05/22/2010

We were thrilled with the truffles that we received as our wedding favors. The entire process of ordering to receiving was excellent. We tried the sampler to choose the best flavors for us and they were all great. We ended up choosing the Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter flavors and all of our guests loved them.

The favor boxes looked great at each place setting and looked much more expensive than they actually were. I loved that they came ready to go, packaged with ribbon and tags already attached. It made our lives easier and they were beautiful and delicious. Thanks!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • sweetbaybgurl4

Jessica · Married on 03/27/2010

Ted was amazing. He made the whole cake process very easy. They will come to your house, show you pictures, and customize a cake just for you. They are so reasonably priced and they can even provide your favors as well if you're interested in truffles. They never freeze their cakes. It turned out beautifully. We got so many compliments.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Renee · Married on 10/17/2009

Truffle Trolley was recommended to me by Natalie Stahl, the owner of Virginia's House, and I am thankful I listened to her. Ted sat down with my daughter, the bride, and designed a custom cake/cupcakes with her. The cake was decorated with chocolate covered strawberries, and everything was delicious. Even though the wedding was small and booked on short notice we were able to get exactly what we wanted. I also purchased the truffle wedding favors which were amazing as well.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Marisa · Married on 10/10/2009

I recenlty used Truffle Trolley for my wedding cake and favors. The cake is not only gorgeous but tastes devine as well. I have not had a cake as flavorful or moist as what Ted bakes. He is truly a master baker. Our wedding favors consisted of Ted's wonderful truffles. Again, his truffles are supurb. The value for the money in unsurpased by any other wedding cake company. Ted brings quality as well as consistency to his work. I would definately find an excuse to use him again in the near future, just to have a taste of his wonderful creations.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Laura · Married on 10/03/2009

The cake was amazing and the truffles were so delicious. We had a three tiered cake all different flavors (chocolate cake with mocha filling, white cake with a strawberry mousse and chocolate cake with chocolate filling Yum! Yum!) There was no cake left by the end of the wedding, it was that good :) And the favors were fantastic truffles in there own boxes with ribbon (most people ate them there at the wedding :)

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2009

Everything was wonderful. Guest kept commenting on the cakes and the wedding favors. The three truffles were a hit.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2009

These were amazing!!! We ordered 375 two truffle boxes. They were absolutely adorable w/ ribbons and customized tags, and the truffles were absolutely delicious! The company was easy to work with regarding changes to the order, I simply sent them an email and they sent a confirmation response. Recommend them for sure!

Sent on 07/14/2009
  • kdwilso1

Karen · Married on 04/11/2009

Great experience! Cake was delicious and beautiful! I would highly recommend Truffle Trolley.

Sent on 04/21/2009

Christina · Married on 09/13/2008

This company is amazing to work with! I never had to work around their Schedule. I was able to do everything threw email, and some phone. I was able to attend a tasting, and their cake is outstanding! Once i decided what i wanted, I was able to forget about it. My cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful. I got tons of comments on it. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2006

Oustanding value for money, I highly recommend working with them!!!

Sent on 01/15/2013

I happened to find Truffle Trolley by accident while researching vendors on the Internet. I couldn't have been more fortunate to have found them. The quality of their product and their pricing couldn't be beat. The truffles were the perfect take home favors for my guests. My only concern was shipping them from AZ to NJ, but all my fears were alleviated when they arrived on time and intact. Truffle Trolley does a great job in packaging the favors to ensure they arrive to their final destination unmelted so no worries, ladies! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/13/2012