50 Reviews for The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup)

User Photos
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Meliha was absolutely AMAZING. She did my makeup for my engagement party. Honestly, she impressed me so much. I was looking for a simple look yet elegnant, and that is exactly how she made me look. When she showed me the end result, I was lost for words. She is truly a fantastic artist.
Looking forwards to have her glam me up on my big day.

Profile Picture Noor, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup

Meliha literally ROCKED me and my bridal party's makeup! I was beyond happy and felt like a princess on my wedding day. My sister had Meliha do her makeup for her wedding two years ago and I knew there was no one else I wanted to book for my very own wedding.

I wanted a look that was statement but not too over the top, and what she came up with was absolutely perfect for my middle eastern wedding. She is not your average makeup artist, she puts time and effort into your vision... I told her I wanted a glam look, and she executed flawlessly. My whole family and all my friends were over the moon with their looks. She even made my 75 year old grandma look STUNNING.

Thank you so much Meliha.... if you want to look your absolute BEST for your big day or any other fabulous event, you won't regret booking Meliha and The Beauty Fairy team!!!!!

Photo for The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup) Review
Profile Picture Aya, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Meliha. She made me feel absolutely beautiful and did an amazing job on me and my bridal party! Getting heavy wedding makeup can be a bit daunting but Meliha made sure I felt comfortable and made me look like a princess! Highly recommend the The Beauty Fairy!

Profile Picture Rida, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meliha and her team were AMAZING to work with. Not only did she do a wonderful job on our hair and makeup, but she was incredibly easy and fun to talk to which made the entire experience even better. I was SO nervous about fake eyelashes after seeing some bad pictures of girls on Pinterest (not from Meliha), but boy did she change my mind about them. They looked natural, beautiful and she made me feel so much better about wearing them since it was a new thing to me. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup she provided the perfect amount of advice and expertise. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend that you hire Meliha and her team if you want the best bang for your buck. She'll give you exactly what you want, exactly how you want it.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had my wedding hair makeup done by the Beauty Fairy and I felt so gorgeous. My mom had both done as well. We don't usually wear much makeup or style our hair, so help was definitely needed for the wedding day. Meliha and her assistant did a fantastic job, they work very hard to make sure every hair and spot of makeup was perfect. I felt like a model that day, I would definitely use them again!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply put...Meliha is the best. I can honestly say I have never looked or felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to her skills. I threw some last-minute changes her way and she dealt with them with ease and professionalism. The makeup and hair she did looked amazing both in real life and in the photos. Plus, she is so sweet and easy to work with. Her assistant, Winter, also did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and the mothers. I am so grateful to Meliha and her team. I can't recommend The Beauty Fairy enough.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I have never worked with someone who was so talented, so kind, and so beautiful inside and out! Meliha and her amazing team are worth way more than she charges. Meliha truly is a Fairy! I wish I could get married all over again just to work with her :)

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Meliah and her team. She did anot impeccable job on my hair and make up. My bridesmaids ,flower girls and parents all got what they wanted and she is very efficient with time management. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha is an amazing makeup artist. When I went for my trial, I was very impressed at her ability to replicate what I envisioned, while adding a flare that made me love it even more! She was prompt, on time, great at listening to my requests, and professional yet relaxing and fun! When she was finished on the wedding day, I couldn't have imagined a better look! She is truly a talented makeup and hair artist, and I couldn't have been more thrilled! Thanks, Meliha!!

Profile Picture Mekenzie, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melih is very sweet, kind, and accomodiating. She is able to take what you are looking for and transform you into queen. She has the ability to see what works for you and let you know (in a respectful manner) what doesn't. She is very talented eapecially when it comes to the ethnic exotic looks but can also successfully deliver a natural elegant look as well. I recommend her to anyone who comes my way,

Profile Picture Nora, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha was amazing. She worked with me on everything, including squeezing in a last minute hair and makeup trial for my engagement shoot. We did hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, moms, and grandmother, so it was a lot of work. We were a very mixed group, and she and her assistant did a fantastic job working with women with different backgrounds and different hair and such. Even our styles were very different. We had traditional, rock glam, another bridesmaid played up her nordic roots with viking braids... All in all, I couldn't be happier; having the hair and makeup artists come to you is one of the best decisions you can ever make for your wedding.

Profile Picture User3967091, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha did a fabulous job on my mother's makeup as well as myself! She was great!

Profile Picture Jadarious & Corinne, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha Custovic & her assistant were 10 star quality. The professionalism - price - perfection! What my daughter envisioned for her hair/make up on her wedding day is EXACTLY what she got. Save yourself a lot of stress & use True Beauty Zone for your most special day. You will never regret it!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I received hair and make up services from truebeautyzone for my wedding. We received hair and make up for the bridesmaids, mother of groom and bride, as well as for the bride. Meliha and her assistant were timely and stayed on schedule throughout the day. The services provided were phenomenal and professional and everyone was very pleased! Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Profile Picture User4127044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha is so very talented and truly understands makeup. She listens to exactly what you want and ideas you may have. She is professional and so very kind. Everyone raved about their makeup and we loved having her as our makeup artist :-) Thank you Meliha!!! I will be using each and every time I need pictures taken :-)

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/10/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha was great!! She was always professional and well informed. She was easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. She was on time and prepared. I love that she comes on site. As early as our ceremony was I would not have been able to use a salon and her prices are similar, however she is probably more experienced because she specializes rather than offering the wide service menus salons do.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha and her girls at True Beauty Zone were absolutely amazing! All of my bridesmaid's hair looked fabulous and my hair and make-up was unbelievably gorgeous! They are so professional, extremely punctual, and really listen to what you want! I would definitely recommend True Beauty Zone for any special occasion!!

Profile Picture Kira, 10/6/13, 1 Review

Meliha always answered
My texts and was super flexible. My makeup and hair were phenomenal. She knew how to works with my Asian skin tone and I couldn't have asked for more. It was stunning. She was on time. The price was reasonable and everything went perfect

Profile Picture Cherie, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha is an amazing make up artists. Great to work with, really listens to what you want and makes you look absolutely beautiful! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Aiman & Kadejah, 8/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

True Beauty Zone was the best decision I could have made for my wedding, Meliha is an incredibly talented artist and is also great at listening to her brides to create the perfect look for them. She will make sure you look exactly the way you want to.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha was fabulous! She is very professional, knowledgeable, and very nice to work with. She did the make-up for the bride (my future daughter-in-law), my mother, my son's girlfriend, as well as for me before our son's wedding. It was so easy planning from 3 states away, and she made sure that she had a practice session with the bride 2 mos in advance. Meliha runs a tight ship, so to speak with great professionalism and pride. She worked out a time that worked for us, and then was off to take care of another wedding. We all loved her work on each of us. She listened to our wishes and concerns, tailoring her work for each individual. Meliha also arranged a stylist to come and do my mother's hair and mine - she, too, was very professional and did a great job. They were easy going, with no stress, and helped keep the event light. I highly recommend Meliha for make-up for any event!

Profile Picture LuAnn, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was wonderful and my makeup stayed all day!

Profile Picture kristen, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have chosen a more perfect hair and makeup team for my wedding day! Meliha and her team from True Beauty Zone are professional, flexible, dependable, and most importantly, extremely talented at what they do! Meliha's makeup artistry skills are unmatched and my makeup (as well as my bridesmaids and mother's) looked absolutely flawless and we received endless compliments throughout the night! Tatiana, who did my wedding updo, was able to make my hair looked exactly how I envisioned it, which was absolutely perfect! Not to mention that she did an excellent job with the bridesmaids and mothers hair as well! I would absolutely recommend True Beauty Zone, as they helped to make my wedding day stress-free and perfect in every way!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meliha, thank so much for all that you did for me, i could't be more pleased. You, Tatiana and Liz made me feel so special and treated all of us so nicely. The makeup was so amazing, stayed on all day long and it was hard to remove. Excellent makeup and hair updoes, my Mom, Grandmom, bridesmaid, and I looked so beautiful and received great comments. I highly recommend TrueBeautyZoneto and will use their services again. Thanks again for such a wonderful and amazing job.
Catalina