True Travel Company Reviews

2 | Sioux Falls, SD

2 Reviews for True Travel Company

Patience · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristina is hands down the best!! I have used her for all of my vacations and have never had anything less than substantial service! She makes sure you are informed completely about your trip. I had a destination wedding in cancun mexico and she was in contact with my wedding cordinator the entire time and made sure everything was set and ready to go. I had the best experience of my life and the wedding of my dreams!! Rose petal drawn jacuzzi bath, breakfast in bed with mimosas, dinner on the beach, and SO much more!! I would recommend kristina over and over again due to her outstanding professionalism and patience to work with you on whatever you need to get booked! She has over 16 years experience and that definitely shines through when she is helping you book an amazing vacation!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2018

Kristina was incredibly easy to work with and made our destination wedding planning a breeze. Any questions or issues that we had were promptly answered or resolved and coordination with our resort was effortless. Kristina is an expert at her job and I recommend her to anyone looking for travel assistance! We had guests coming from multiple countries and Kristina was able to plan everything out perfectly for us. Our wedding day was a dream and our whole experience is something that we will never forget!

Sent on 06/23/2018