True+Love Weddings by Rev. Linda McWhorter Reviews

64 | Austin, TX

64 Reviews for True+Love Weddings by Rev. Linda McWhorter

• Oscar

Oscar Ryz · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Perfect person for a perfect wedding.

100% recommended.
    Linda sat with us to hear what kind of ceremony we had in mind and offered very helpful suggestions. She also provided an e-book that help us a lot with ideas.

She also gave us the full ceremony transcript beforehand so we could review it, adapt it and get it just as we wanted.

At the end we came up with our own very customized bilingual ceremony and she just execute it perfectly. I honestly couldn't think of how we could've had this without her.

Thank you very much Rev Linda for making this very special day a success

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jasmine · Married on 12/21/2019

Perfect for Bilingual Ceremony

Rev. Linda did an amazing job. We meet with her in person to share our ideas for the ceremony and our love story. From that meeting, Linda created the perfect ceremony transcript. We got to review it and give feedback before the ceremony. She was able to incorporate all our ideas while keeping the bilingual ceremony personal, sweet and short.

The day of the ceremony, she showed up early and checked in to make sure we had all that we needed to get started on time. She quickly became/acted like a member of the family by making herself available to help in any way. Linda went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend her as an officiant for any ceremony.

After the ceremony, she stayed back and took a couple of pictures with us. She mailed our marriage license for us and emailed tips on name change. Linda definitely made the entire process less stressful and was extremely helpful with everything.

We received nothing but great compliments of the ceremony, the guest thought she was a long time friend because she made the ceremony personal. You can tell she truly cares and is a genuine and caring person.

Sent on 01/06/2020

ANAIS VARGAS · Married on 09/20/2019

Bilingual Ceremony

What can I say of Reverend Linda! She was such a pleasure to work with! She put so much time and effort into our ceremony narrative. She incorporated a ritual that was important to us, made the ceremony both in English and Spanish, kept it short (30 minutes as requested by me), and added Bible verses to honor our faith. She really got to know me and my husband and drafted a ceremony that was perfect. Her prices are great! She even offered a student discount!

She is such a genuine and caring person. The ceremony she officiated made my wedding very special.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Lluvia

Lluvia · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Rev. Ever!! - Awesome Bilingual Ceremony

Rev. Linda is Amazing, from the first time I met her at the Bridal Extravanganza until the day of our Wedding. 1-year of planning and it was worth the wait!! She communicated with us throughout the year, always was available to answer questions. She revised our Ceremony Narrative several times hassle-free. Not only did she make our bilingual ceremony unique and special she nailed it! She sure made it OUR special day! We have received nothing but compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was even from the older generation, tias and tios! From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU, Rev. Linda, for making our day unforgettable! Love Lluvia & Pablo Almaraz

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Paolozza · Married on 06/15/2019

We love Rev. Linda!

Rev. Linda did a fantastic job on our ceremony! I’m Canadian-American and my husband is Indian, so we decided to create a ceremony that reflected both our cultures. We weren’t sure where to start, all we knew is we wanted a ceremony that both sides of our families + friends could identify with and enjoy. Rev. Linda has tons of experience doing multicultural weddings – she’d done many Indian weddings in the past, and as a result, she had great suggestions and was quickly able to help us identify which ceremonies/traditions we most wanted to incorporate. The result was a phenomenal, special ceremony that our guests couldn’t stop talking about. Her words were so heartfelt and even though we only met a couple months before the wedding, you’d think she’d known us both for years. She also provided a booklet beforehand that give us tons of ideas for vows, readings, songs, etc, and then after the wedding, she sent a handy guide with instructions for changing my name, should I wish to do so. Can’t sing enough praises for Rev. Linda and would not hesitate to recommend her as an officiant for ANY type of ceremony.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Alolika

Alolika Das · Married on 05/27/2019

Genuinely sweet person

Linda is such a warm and sweet person. We were having an elopement wedding and she did not need to meet with us, but she did. We met with her over coffee one Saturday morning, and after 1.5 hours we left feeling like having met with a long lost family member. She listened to our love story, asked us questions about ourselves and our feelings for one another. She carefully took notes.
    After a few days, she sent us the beautiful ceremony outline which was so heartfelt and tailored around our love story and our relationship. She incorporated our ideas and inputs to it.
    One the day of the wedding, she was just like a member of the family. The ceremony was beautiful, all the women, including me were crying. She stayed back and celebrated with us over cake and champagne. She was one of the last people to leave. She hugged us and wished us well for our life together. You can easily observe that she genuinely cares about true love and the couple she is marrying.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Wenger · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect same sex Hindu Christian fusion ceremony!

Reverend Linda was amazing to work with! She made us feel comfortable and was patient with us as we all created a beautiful ceremony together; she was able to put together everything we were hoping for! She took the time to get to know us and she was honest and genuine. Thanks again for celebrating the start of our lives as a married couple, Reverand! We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2019

James Luckie · Married on 03/10/2019

Sent by God

Linda was contacted close to the date we needed an officiant and thankfully she was available. Linda is grest at her craft and you will not regret hiring her as an officiant. She is courteous, kind, thoughtful and attentive. Thanks again Linda

Jimmy & Tanna

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jordan · Married on 03/09/2019

Linda is a dream officiant - best of the best

It was a true pleasure having Linda officiate our wedding. She is very warm and comforting, which is great energy on your big day! Linda first met with us in a coffee shop and got to know our story, how we met, and the type of wedding we envisioned. She really made us comfortable with the entire process and customized the entire ceremony to our specific tastes. She has done over 1,200 weddings and her experience really shows! I am so glad we went with Linda, consider yourself very very lucky if you can manage to book her. I received numerous compliments on how great the ceremony was and can't recommend Linda enough!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mylan Fernandez · Married on 02/16/2019

Khaley & Mylan wedding

Linda was nothing short of amazing! She literally saved our day! She came to help us on such short notice and her speech was AMAZING! Thank you so much Linda!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Val Knox · Married on 11/10/2018

Do yourself a favor and pick Ms. Linda as your officiant!

Ms. Linda was wonderful! She sent me so much information. The road to Lou Neff Point was closed so she had to walk a good distance, but she was so positive! We even had to change our ceremony time, which she happily adjusted. She is exactly the person you want to help you start your new journey into marriage. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Eunice · Married on 11/03/2018

Bilingual, personalized and wonderful ceremony!

Rev. Linda was a joy to work with! We came upon her after searching for a bilingual (Spanish and English) minister. When my husband and I met with her, we got nothing but good vibes and a sense of familiarity, comfort and support! She drafted the most beautiful ceremony and incorporated every element that we wanted. We wanted to do a handfasting ceremony and she offered to make the cords for us (which ended up being so meaningful and beautiful!) The day of our wedding, she performed the lovely ceremony and flawlessly transitioned from English to Spanish throughout the ceremony. Our family and friends were so impressed and touched by the lovely ceremony. Definitely recommend Rev. Linda for a wonderful and personalized experience!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/13/2018

Rev. Linda was an absolute joy to have officiating our wedding. My then fiance adored her and said, "she is very cheerful, and you can tell she loves what she does, and he was thankful she didnt answer the phone so mundane. She is very helpful, prompt, courteous, flexible, and goes the extra mile. She even provides an Wedding Ceremony Idea book and a guide on how to change your last name. She is helpful and thoughtful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Juany · Married on 08/26/2018

Linda was incredible since the beginning that we started talking to her. Her peaceful personality made the ceremony spiritual and beautiful our guests were impressed with Linda. My husband Henry and I highly recommend Linda she does her job professionally but her kindness of how she conducts the ceremony is exceptional. Thanks Linda

Sent on 09/06/2018

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Linda helped make our wedding hassle free and beautiful!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Dawn · Married on 04/22/2018

Linda was the dream officiant from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Linda to other couples. She was patient, kind, meticulous, understanding, funny and genuinely cared about us and our wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Haley · Married on 04/06/2018

We spent a ton of time reviewing officiants and Linda ended up being the best decision we made of all our vendors! She worked hard for us, patiently waiting as we decided every perfect verse and took time to memorize our family members' names. She understood how important it was for us to make every guest feel included and she exceeded our expectations. Plus, we felt she really took time to understand our relationship. I didn't know how important that would be until my wedding day and I'm ecstatic that our ceremony truly reflected us as a couple. Our parents are still flattered that she knew them by name too. I wish I had another event happening soon just so I could visit with her again! She's kind, calming and makes you feel like your wedding is special, not a job. WE LOVE LINDA!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mariza · Married on 03/13/2018

WONDERFUL! She was so prepared and had so many things to offer and so many helpful ideas to make my day amazing!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Mona · Married on 02/24/2018

We love love loved the Rev. Linda. We are muslim/prseby couple and she was able to blend our cultures and religions so gracefully and beautifully without loosing the spiritual touch. she is so eloquent and well spoken. her voice is like honey! One of my good friends used her in their non denominational wedding and she was so amazing I had to use her too! She is so detailed oriented and organized and she is such an amazing source of comfort and calm on our ceremony day. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Valeria · Married on 01/13/2018

Our experience with Rev. Linda was amazing. She created a beautiful bilingual ceremony for us. From the moment we met Linda we knew we had picked the perfect person for our wedding. She captured every meaningful detail about our stories. Our family all complimented on how beautiful our ceremony was and how much they enjoyed it!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Anna · Married on 09/21/2017

Linda is excellent and any couple would be lucky to have her conduct their ceremony! When we first met with Linda, my now-husband and I told her all about how we met, what we loved about each other, and the ceremony we were envisioning. She made some great suggestions and helped us figure out how to include everything we wanted in our ceremony, as well as how to balance my husband's Southern Baptist family with our more secular preferences.
    Linda provided a reference for some possible readings to include, and some options of vows we could use. Though we decided to write our own vows, we were able to choose some ring-exchange vows to include as well. Throughout working with us, Linda provided several drafts of our ceremony, and made all of the (nitpicky) changes we requested. She included a couple readings we had found, and in the final draft even snuck in a quote from Winnie the Pooh (which I had mentioned wanting to include, but never chose a specific one). That little touch made me realize that Linda had really listened to us and wanted to create a beautiful and personal ceremony for us.
    Finally, on our wedding day, Linda went above and beyond! Realizing that I had never specified what we wanted her to wear, she provided multiple options for me to be able to choose (though her assumption was already spot on). Shortly before the ceremony, Linda caught up with our ceremony musicians, to make sure they knew their cues and there were no mishaps. She also, thankfully, came prepared with copious tissues for all of my crying throughout the ceremony. Thank you for being so thoughtful, Linda!
    All of our guests raved throughout the reception about how lovely our ceremony had been, and that t really moved them. I am so glad we chose to go with Rev. Linda McWhorter to officiate our wedding, because I know anyone else just would not have quite gotten it right.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Dustin · Married on 09/08/2017

Rev. Linda is absolutely lovely in every single way, and made our quaint little wedding pure perfection. She is articulate, loving, kind, compassionate, and was the perfect jewel to tie everything together on our special day. The work she put into the ceremony before the wedding was profound, and it truly made us feel special. One of our biggest request was to incorporate our children (ages 10, 10, 15, 18) into the ceremony, and she had amazing heartfelt ideas. Our day was perfect because she is so wonderful, and we highly recommend her. Rev. Linda is doing exactly what God has called her to do, as she truly is an angel!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2017

Words cannot express how wonderful Linda is! She was honestly more than we ever could’ve asked for. She is patient, kind and truly loves LOVE! Your ceremony will be carefully and thoughtfully crafted; 100% customized. She spent a fare amount of time with us over the phone developing an understanding of who we were as a couple and about our love story. Our wife and I felt so honored to have her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • O

orlando · Married on 06/18/2017

Our Journey with Linda began in a coffee shop in northwest Austin. My wife and I enjoyed a cup of coffee with Linda as we unfolded our story of unity. Linda took the time to truly get to know us and she connected with us in a profound way, it seemed that our roads were destined to cross as we felt that we were old friends. Linda accommodated our family and officiated our entire ceremony in Spanish! On a personal note, Linda went beyond officiating our ceremony, she was the bridge between the heavens and our sacred vows. Her blessings, beautiful scripture choice, delicate touch, poetic readings and above all, her genuine spirit created a profound memory in our souls. I am proud to call Linda our friend. If you want the best experience, Linda is the only choice. We cannot image our ceremony without her. Thank you, Linda.

Sent on 06/24/2017