True Florette Floral Design Reviews

20 | Orangeburg, NY

20 Reviews for True Florette Floral Design

Shannon · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved working with True Florette Floral Design! Jeanette and team provided spectacular bouquets and tables designs for our wedding. From the start of the process, Jeanette was open to working with us in terms of the aesthetic we wanted as well as pricing. We knew the style and look we wanted, but weren't sure of the exact flowers and designs to achieve it. Luckily, Jeanette was creative and helpful in providing suggestions and recommendations. We provided a few items we wanted to incorporate (i.e. mason jars, wood rounds) and gave Jeanette creative license to run with it, and we are so glad we did! She turned everything into the most beautiful centerpieces that were so much better than we could have imagined. She was also very easy to work with - responsive and organized. She made our day feel so special and many of our guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were (many even took them home). We highly recommend you hire True Florette!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Maegan · Married on 02/28/2016

Jeanette and her amazing team at True Florette made our wedding dreams come true. From the moment we started chatting, we knew that Jeanette was the perfect fit for the job. She was helpful and honest about our budget, she put us at ease about the planning process and she was always incredibly responsive to any questions or concerns we had. When we wanted to add string lights to the reception, she came up with a fair quote quickly and did the most amazing job of installing everything. Most importantly, her work is absolutely stunning! When we walked into the venue on the day of, the bride burst into tears because everything looked more beautiful than she could have imagined. We recommend True Florette to anyone and everyone. Thank you Jeanette & Co. for an absolutely perfect wedding experience!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Centerpieces were gorgeous! Bouquet was beautiful! She worked for me within the budget that I wanted!. Everything was simple and sophisticated and very wintery which was perfect for our wedding!. Everyone loved our centerpieces!!..

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 09/25/2015

Simply put - Jeanette from True Florette is an artist.

Every single detail of her work is impeccable, thought out, and meticulous. I am SO thrilled that I decided to have her as the florist for my wedding this past weekend. From the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, to the gorgeous centerpieces, everything exceeded our wildest dreams. The flowers were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined and we couldn't be happier.

Not only is Jeanette's work wonderful, but she is as well. Jeanette was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was extremely calm, helpful and responsive. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the total package for a florist.

Thank you, Jeanette!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

Jeanette and True Florette created the most beautiful floral designs for my husband and my wedding a few weeks ago. She truly captured the exact feel and style we were looking for, but went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. When I first saw the bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids, I was completely blown away... just so gorgeous and wild with the prettiest, most perfect flowers I have ever seen! Then I was blown away again after first walking into the tent and seeing the tablescapes ... truly incredible, especially the head table which had a canopy of wild flowers and vines, which made us feel like we were eating inside a secret garden. We are truly grateful to have met Jeanette and feel so happy to have worked with her at our wedding. We will recommend True Florette and over to anyone who needs creative, gorgeous floral design for their wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2015

True Florette was everything my husband and I had hoped for in a Florist. She discussed our style with great detail, showed us exactly what she was thinking, asked for input when we were closer as to which details we preferred. The set up and breakdown were amazing and easy. We also rented further decorations from her, and it was so easy to include with the drop off of the flowers. I can not rave enough about this company, and can't wait for an excuse to use again!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2015

I could not be more pleased with Jeanette and True Florette Floral Design. My wedding took place in a Lodge, which was a bit of a non-traditional venue. The room had 18 foot ceilings and a few obviously placed logo's that boasted the Lodge's company name. We wanted to make the room feel intimate, and we wanted to hide any commercialism. Jeanette had incredible vision, she built a green floral wall to hide the Lodge's emblem. She created a floral design with candles that hung from the ceiling, which was stunning but not obvious. The room looked spectacular. Jeanette was easy to work with, and, at her suggestion, she met me each time at the wedding venue site, which gave me a sense of security I might not have otherwise had. Jeanette is great to work with, and her prices are incredibly reasonable. Both Jeanette and her designs are truly wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Audrey · Married on 06/20/2015

I'm not sure where to begin. How do you describe perfection? The professionalism & flawless communication given to us by the talented Jeanette & True Florette was unparalleled. From the very first conversation I knew that Jeanette was our florists. I am a lover of all things beautiful, flowers especially. I'd made it clear from day one that floral design was immensely important on our wedding day. As indecisive as I was as a bride, this was no challenge to Jeanette Kleitz and her team.. They pretty much encompassed everything we ever spoke about, bottled it up and delivered the most beautiful flowers i've ever seen in my life on the day of our wedding. Jeanette was THE most patient and understanding of all of our vendors. Her & I built a friendship through creativity, truly. She was an outstanding listener, and had the most unique and beautiful ideas to add to my "all over the place" approach. Her passion for her work is evident not only in her arrangements, but in her business sense and all around aura. Jeanette is a master at her craft, and I was HONORED and lucky to be her bride. True Florette is a simply outstanding vendor, and I couldn't imagine the best day of my life without the best in the business. XOXO Audrey

Sent on 09/18/2015

We just loved True Florette! We received compliments all day on the flower arrangements-- they were beautiful. Jeanette worked with us to help us find our ideal arrangements and created a beautiful design based off of our ideas. Jeanette really knows what she is doing when it comes to flowers-- which was really handy, as flowers are not my thing. I cannot thank her enough for all of her help. She was great to work with-- very professional, responded quickly and made adjustments on the fly. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Delilah · Married on 11/01/2014

I used True Florette as the floral designer for my wedding because as soon as I met with Jeanette in her studio I knew she was the one! Jeanette was so warm and welcoming and she knew exactly how to help me bring my ideas to life for my winter wedding. With her unique style and expertise, Jeanette collaborated with me to create a masterful plan for my wedding decor. Then on the day of my wedding, Jeanette and her enthusiastic team executed that plan with such mastery, it was breathtaking. Of all the things I had to worry about that day, my wedding party's flowers and centerpiece displays were NOT one of them. From the moment Jeanette personally handed me my exquisite bouquet, to the moment I entered the reception and saw the glorious decor, I was blown away. I cannot adequately express how much Jeanette and her team exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend True Florette. THANK YOU!!! -Delilah

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 08/24/2014

The flowers from True Florette were just exquisite. Jeanette is an artist and the arrangements she put together elevated our ceremony and reception. Because of her, we were able to transform a very standard hotel ballroom into the whimsical, garden-like atmosphere that I wanted.

One other thing to note is how versatile everything we ordered was. Lanterns, aisle decor, and bouquets were all used again to decorate dessert buffets, long tables in the reception, and the escort card table. Jeanette recognizes budget constraints and was able to think through how we could get the most bang for our buck with the pieces we had.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Elena · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't say enough amazing things about Jeanette and her True Florette team! They did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job with the flowers at our wedding. Jeanette executed our vision perfectly; she really listened to what we were asking for and took her floral design above and beyond. I wish I could have kept my bouquet forever, and when I walked into our reception, the flowers took my breath away! Jeanette was amazing to work with—so kind, attentive, and professional. I recommend her to everyone I know getting married in the NY-area, and I would absolutely have her do the flowers any other events we have. LOVE Jeanette and True Florette! Thank you for making our wedding flowers perfection!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Working with Jeanette from True Florette was perfect from start to finish. Flowers were the most important part of the wedding to me so I was really picky about which florist I chose. I had a pretty clear idea of what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding but unfortunately the peonies I wanted were out of season for my September wedding. Jeanette was able to offer suggestions on what would work well instead and the bouquets turned out prettier than I could have imagined! my favorite part was the place card table (candles, blush roses and branches with hanging crystals). It was awesome and everyone commented on how gorgeous it was! The girls I met from True Florette on the day of my wedding were all very professional and friendly and the flowers were stunning. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2013

We had a very small summer wedding that we planned within a short time, and Jeanette at True Florette was so accommodating and professional. She offered so many wonderful suggestions and went through everything in such great detail. We couldn't have possibly imagined how beautiful the flowers would have turned out, and even our guests all commented on how unique they were and what an incredible touch they added to the venue! What Jeanette created was more like a piece of artwork; she has an incredible talent, and I would highly recommend True Florette for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2013

Jeanette was absolutely amazing!! The flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She listened to everything I wanted and offered her own wisdom and experience when I needed it. She is incredibly talented and I would absolutely recommend True Florette to anybody who wants a trustworthy and talented florist!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

I am deeply grateful for True Florette. They did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! We got married at a country club and we wanted to add some warmth and personality to it, so Jeanette recommended using custom linens and flowers that gave everything a vintage garden look. Everything was beautiful, and the bouquets and all my wedding pictures look like they belong in a magazine!It was a magical day with floral design setting the backdrop. Oh my gosh, truly fabulous work. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Everything was beautiful! Jeanette was easy to work with, friendly, and my wedding turned out better than I could've imagined. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • User2027366 · event on: 06/24/2011

We "celebrated" a going away party for a friend moving to Chicago. True Florette created lovely, sweet-smelling arrangements to place around the room that underscored our origami crane motif. A rather plain light fixture in the middle of the room was also turned into a super colorful array of lanterns and dripping flowers. As a fun feature, TF also provided a tray with various flower clip-ons and pins, for anyone who wanted to capture the spirit of the summer and decorate their hair. It all turned very Gauguin at that moment - we all loved it!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Rupa · Married on 09/02/2013

Jeanette and her team was amazing!! My husband and I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out for our wedding. We got married a few weeks ago at the Round Hill in Washingtonville, NY. Jeanette was helpful from the beginning, she took the time to get to know us and our style. You can tell she enjoys what she does and she has a natural ability and eye for putting flowers together. She suggested flowers to us that we had never heard of and was beautiful. I would recommend her for any occasion! She is extremely talented and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jeanette the owner of True Florette and her staff were amazing to work with from start to finish.

From reviewing my wedding style with pictures of arrangements I loved, to the quotation and wedding day, everything was done not only with sheer professionalism but from the heart. When I saw the arrangements on my wedding day they left me in awe.

The owner Jeanette is the kind of person who brings all her talents and flexibility to the table to make her customers over and beyond happy. I would highly recommend True Florette for anyone who is looking for a florist who embraces your wedding vision as if it were her own.

Sent on 06/26/2013