12 Reviews for True Believers Entertainment

6 True Believers Entertainment Reviews

We were so excited to have True Believers Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding. Ron was excellent, he kept everyone involved and partying. Was not a dull moment all night, would not have hired anyone else! They are simply Amazing!!

Profile Picture User5507910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I find the communication of this company for me was Excellent. I believe in Communication in order to monitor and manage time for planning any event. That is what I experienced! I appreciate people that listen and work with you. I recommend this companies services.

Profile Picture Dorothea, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful wedding experience! The music was great and everyone danced the night away! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

True Believer's Entertainment was wonderful :)

Profile Picture jessi, 3/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose true believers for our wedding reception and we could not have been more pleased. We did not expect the DJ to go above and beyond for our day, we just planned on having good music. Ron and Michelle got involved with our guests and kept them entertained and maintained a friendly attitude the entire night! People asked me for weeks after our reception who was our DJ because the music was on point and they made sure everyone had a good time. Ron and Michelle know their music! They were able to accommodate the many different genres of music we requested. I would recommend them for any occasion when you want to ensure that your guests have a great time and an exceptional experience for an unbeatable price!

Profile Picture Mrs. Jay, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If your looking for a DJ for your event look no further. The DJ was awesome! Played all styles music to entertain the whole crowd.

Profile Picture User3713698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review