242 Reviews for Trotter Photo

Toning (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
241 Trotter Photo Reviews

Trotter was amazing to work with for our big day. We felt confident in their services beginning with our initial meeting which immediately made us feel at ease. Our Photographer was incredibly professional on the day of and the photographs turned out absolutely gorgeous. We can not say enough about how wonderful of an experience it has been to work with Trotter.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

This company is the best you can work with in St Louis. Professional and excellent quality. We loved all of our photos and can't wait to see the finished products. Matt was the greatest photographer to work with and we can't be happier than the way we are with Trotter. The Photobooth service was incredible too. We had a lot of friends and family come up and tell us that they loved the service and the lady running it that night. You do not need to look any further when it comes to photos for your big day than Trotter.

Profile Picture Phil , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My wife and I ,were very happy we chose trotters to take are wedding pictures. The photographer was great and the pictures came back fabulous..

Profile Picture Chris and Carla , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Trotter Photo did a great job capturing my mom and her husbands wedding day! The photographer was creative and professional, I highly recommend them! -Candace

Profile Picture Candace, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Most amazing photographer ever! I was the maid of honor in the Schwarzen 2017 wedding, and I actually had fun taking the pics! Photographer was fun to work with and photos came out amazing

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Every aspect of our Wedding Photography from the initial planning, discussing options, the wedding day shoot, and all the follow up by the Trotter team was fabulous. We so appreciate your work and professionalism in capturing our day perfectly. Trotter exceeded all of our expectation. There is none better in St. Louis. Nicely Done! Ray & Kim DeBerge

Profile Picture Ray, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits

I just recently had my wedding on June 17 and we choose to hire Trotter Photo! Our photographer was emily! She was truly awesome and super creative!! She came up with some super amazing shots!! i would defiantly reccoment them!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Matt from Trotter Photo did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! He showed up on time (early!) and was able to get all the photos we wanted plus more! Matt was also extremely fun and worked well with out DJ. He kept us on time and made sure we didn't miss any important shots. Thank you so much, Trotter Photo!
Also, we got a photo booth from Trotter Photo and the attendant was very helpful and nice! Loved how the photo booth photos turned out!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We loved our photographers, videographer, and photo booth technician! All wonderful in the office to work with too. Very happy with all of the finished products and we would book them again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

We booked Denise with Trotter Photo at the recommendation of a few recently married friends, and we couldn't be happier! She is such a fun person, and really knew what she was doing. We did an engagement photo session with her last fall, which really helped us know what to expect on our wedding day. She was very quick to respond to my questions and helped me plan through our wedding day. The day was great and Denise was so much fun! She made sure to ask us every time we finished up at a location (we had 2 locations other than our ceremony and reception spot) if we had all the shots we wanted. She was also super helpful in directing us to get some great shots--both at McNair park and on Main Street in St. Charles. She showed up a little early and stayed a little late, just to make sure we got all the shots we needed. We also had a second photographer, Wendy, join us at the park for pictures before our ceremony and all during the ceremony. She was also very nice and took some fun and candid shots of my wedding party while my groom and I were taking portraits. We had a blast taking photos all day long, and even got our four-legged ring bearer in some shots too! We would definitely recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Tabetha, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Our photographer Emily was fantastic. She was so helpful, nice, and professional. She listened to our requests and helped us get all the shots we wanted even with our tight timeline. We would recommend trotter.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I found trotter at a bridal show. They provided a great discount for the photo booth. My family and friends had a great time. They provided props and the booth had a lot of space for multiple people. They provided all of the images a couple of weeks after my wedding.

Profile Picture User2985085, 1+ year ago, 17 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files

We had so much fun with our photographer she was so perfect easy to work with did exactly what we wanted and photos are amazing Denise was amazing ! You Couldn't ask for better company so many options for photo albums and other fun photo gifts !

Photos
Profile Picture jes, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Trotter photo is a great company that truly cares about it's clients. They took such good care of us and we are highly satisfied with the quality of the photos!

Profile Picture Paul , 12/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flush Mount, Prints

Caleb is a seasoned pro and the photos for my daughter's wedding were simply stunning! We were very pleased - just the right amount of gentle organization to get the large wedding party to cooperate through all the day's events. Thanks Trotter Photo!

Profile Picture User6351514, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Trotter did an amazing job with my wedding photos. They are very nice and fun to work with. I would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Profile Picture Crystal , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I was so thrilled with Trotter Photography's professionalism and flexibility! I am a school teacher, so my life can get distracted and off course in a second. We worked with Shelby and she was accommodating to all of my needs and changes, and she made myself and our wedding party feel comfortable. There was no stress with these pictures and I just cannot wait to see how they turn out! If you end up with Trotter, definitely ask for Shelby!

Oh and we also did their photobooth. It was a hit!!!! Worth every penny. You seriously have to check it out - it made our reception that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough about our experience working with Trotter for my daughter's wedding. Our pictures and video turned out fabulous! Working with Shelby was great! We met her and emailed her many times leading up to the wedding day which made the day of run smoothly. We could not be happier and would definitely recommend Trotter.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My daughters review! Shelby and Denise were absolutely amazing! They listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and were never pushy and we never felt rushed. They truly heard what we wanted and brought our ideas to life and didnt miss any of the important shots. I can't wait to see the beautiful photos of my family and wedding. I definitely recommend Trotter photo for any professional photo needs!! Plus the photo booth was a HUGE hit!! Thank you thank you for capturing our special day!!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Trotter Photography is awesome! The staff are very helpful and easy going. I had to reschedule my engagement session twice, due to bad weather. When I called to reschedule both days they were so understanding! I personally have been working with Denise, she is wonderful! She is so much fun and so personable. She is definitely an asset to this company, as she made the engagement session feel completely natural and fun! We hope to continue to work with Dense on our big day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our daughters wedding was a very special day and having a fun, enthusiastic photographer was wonderful. Shelby was with us for 9 hours and her positive attitude and professionalism was great. The day goes by so fast and having great pictures to look at helps to relive the day. Shebly's collection of proofs were outstanding. Trotter Photo is a large company which gave me a sense of comfort, but a small cozy feel with the individual person. We were exstremely happy with our photos.

Profile Picture Janice , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Trotter Photography was the official photographer for our son’s wedding this past July. I was very impressed starting with the first look photos early that afternoon. Shelby, our photographer, was not intrusive but rather present to capture the moment. There were 3 different photo shoot locations that day, and all were done on time and in an organized fashion. Shelby continued to ask for any desired photos throughout our event, and indeed satisfied all requests. I was very impressed when all the photo proofs were available for review. We had photos with many large groups, and all the proofs look great! I would highly recommend Trotter Photography for all your wedding needs.

Profile Picture L, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

So far this has been a smooth process. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I look forward to the services requested in the future.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We got our engagement photos taken with Trotter Photo a few weeks ago. They turned out great! I can't wait for them to photograph our wedding. They are very flexible and like hearing your ideas. They also gave us an awesome deal!

Profile Picture lauren , 7/16/16, 1 Review