Tropical Beat Steel Band Reviews

4 | Parsippany, NJ

4 Reviews for Tropical Beat Steel Band

• Denise

Denise · Married on 09/22/2012

John and Monica performed during our beach wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they were AMAZING. The steel drums totally set the mood for the whole day. They are professional and eager to please!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Laura · Married on 04/29/2012

Everyone loved the steel drummers during our ceremony and cocktail hour! It's a unique experience.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2011

We used this band as our ceremony and cocktail music and they were fantastic! We did the 2 person steel drums and they played pre-ceremony, during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Everyone loved them and really enjoyed the music. As the bride I couldn't imagine a better way to walk down the aisle than to the reggae version of "here comes the bride"!!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Emanuele · Married on 07/13/2008

I was once looking through a wedding magazine and I saw a picture of a tropical steel band group and i thought to myself they will be perfect for my cocktail hour next to the pool. it was the best idea ever. it made the cocktail hour more romantic and with my summer tropical wedding theme that i always wanted. at first crest hollow told me that they were not going to be able to play outside but the owner of tropical steel band stood out for me and worked out all the details with them. i was very thankful, therefore i highly recommend this band.

Sent on 11/28/2008