Tropical Beach Weddings Reviews

14 | Fort Walton Beach, FL

14 Reviews for Tropical Beach Weddings

Brittany R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing

Belinda was absolutely amazing through the wedding process. Between COVID and hurricane season I was freaking out but she had amazing communication and she was very comforting. It’s scary planning something out of state but the set up was beyond beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for someone better to help me plan my wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Karen

Karen F. · Married on 05/27/2020

The beautiful beach wedding of our dreams!

our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Belinda! Everything was perfect! I would highly recomend them!!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Kara E. · Married on 11/24/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Our experience with Tropical Beach Weddings was nothing short of amazing. Belinda made sure everything was perfect from beginning to end - by far exceeding my expectations. Also, our pics turned out great. It was by far one of the best experiences of my life. I highly recommend using.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Belinda did a amazing job. I truly appreciate all the details and how wonderful she made the experience. She went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect for the wedding. She took all of the stress out of getting married from taking care of the flowers, wedding photographer, sending off the marriage license, and much more. I would highly recommend Tropical Beach Weddings to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Holly F. · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Tropical Beach Weddings was wonderful from beginning to end. They went above and beyond to make our ceremony perfect!! We were more than pleased with every detail!

Sent on 03/31/2019

James B. · Married on 11/17/2018

An amazing carefree experience

Of all of the wedding planners out there, I am glad we chose Dennis and Belinda from Tropical Weddings. They were a delight to work with, very professional in every way, gave us what we wanted and much more that we paid for. They just wanted us to be happy... and we were extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend this company for your most perfect wedding plans. Try them and see what we mean and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jodi · Married on 10/20/2017

I cannot begin to brag on this company enough for everything they did to make our wedding perfect. Belinda and Angela the photographer and Belinda's husband who was our Officiant were the most amazing group of people to work with! After the first time we met them we felt as if they were part of the family. Being from the middle of Missouri I was trying to plan a beach wedding in a short two month time period. Trying to plan a destination wedding seventeen and a half hours away on a beach that I was not at all familiar with should have been stressful, but Belinda assured me throughout the entire process that everything would run smooth and she would take care of everything for me. She was always able to be reached by phone or email to answer any questions or concerns that I had. She recommended wedding singers, venue locations to hold our reception, and picked the perfect spot to hold the wedding on the beach! She met with us the night before to run through the process of the ceremony and on the day of the wedding she had the entire family, Father of the Bride, and Groom informed of everything that was about to happen before I arrived to the wedding location.
    The professionalism, generosity and sincerity of her and her staff was absolutely outstanding! They were all so fun-loving and it felt like they were a part of the family in no time! The ceremony was more than I had ever dreamed of and the set up and decorations were my exact wedding colors! It was absolutely beautiful! Just as Belinda had reassured me from day one that my wedding would be everything I dreamed of, it was that and more all due to the personal detail of Belinda and the Tropical Beach Weddings staff. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a beach wedding around the Pensacola area!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kenny · Married on 08/01/2016

Like many other couples getting married on the beautiful Florida beaches, we were from out of town. After visiting several times and seeing numerous weddings performed on the beaches in Destin, we decided this would be our spot! Although we had never seen a service that was performed by Tropical Beach Weddings, we formed a general idea of the standards for Destin beach weddings. But, the services we received and the decor that was provided for us was like nothing we had ever seen before! They are truly operating on another level! Our beach decor was 100% top quality, all the way down to the small finishing touches. We were so lucky to have Angela referred to us! She helped us every step of the way. Our wedding was everything we could've asked for and then some! And on top of everything else, Toni, her photographer and the images she captured were worth the entire cost of the package! Don't waste your money anywhere else. This company knows what they're doing and they do it very well! I will bring my wife back every 10 years to re-new our vows, just so Tropical Beach Weddings can make her feel like a princess again! Thank you Angela!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2016

Not only did Angela work with me for over a year with all the planning but also had a great team to get the job done the day of being we had such a windy day for the wedding! They were able to get the arch down without any problems and performed a beautiful wedding! I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get married as they did an exceptional job!

Sent on 08/03/2016

A · Married on 06/12/2015

Angela was so professional and helpful in organizing my special day! She made me feel like everything was taken care of and allowed me to feel stress free throughout the process. We had a gorgeous sunset wedding in June and I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

We are very satisfied with our ceremony by Tropical Beach Weddings! Bad weather rolled in and they made sure to get our ceremony and pictures completed before the rain came! It was a pleasure to work with Cecelia and Mike! She made it possible to communicate with her at anytime leading up to the wedding date! She was very helpful with everything! All we had to do was show up dressed and ready! I WILL recommend Tropical Beach Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lorraine · Married on 06/09/2012

Awesome wedding planners. They took care of EVERYTHING.. Even kept the entire wedding party calm during the "storm". Great people, wonderful time!

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 05/20/2011

Words can not due justice as to how great their services are. From the venue, decorations, flowers and ease to work with I was and am very happy!

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • 5.0

Perfection!

Beyond amazing! Belinda and her crew far exceeded our expectations for our beach wedding at Good Karma Beach House in Panama City Beach! Before reaching out to her, I was SO stressed out because I was planning everything myself. I can’t even explain how much weight was lifted off my shoulders when I hired her. It was SO SIMPLE! I literally just told her my colors and some basic info and she handled EVERYTHING from there. The wedding was so gorgeous and the special words of the officiant made it very special! Not to mention, the photographer was incredibly talented! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2019