Tropic Like It's Hot Sunless Co. Reviews

Tropic Like It's Hot Sunless Co.

Tropic Like It's Hot Sunless Co.

Laingsburg, MI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Elyse P. Married on 09/24/2021

Love love love!

Absolutely loved my spray tan from Tropic Like It’s Hot Tanning. My skin was glowing and my tan lasted a week and a half. No orange skin or flakes or streaks! I also had many compliments on how tan I was. I will most definitely be getting another tan from Tropic Like It’s Hot Tanning.
    Brianna Married on 03/06/2021

LOVE Tropic so much!

I wouldn’t think about going anywhere else ever! The best spray tans that don’t turn orange or fade patchy. Highly recommend!!
    Carmen S. Married on 12/12/2020

The BEST! Amazing spray tan and overall experience

Cannot recommend this company enough! Allie was amazing! She makes you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. She color-matched me so I would have the perfect tan and contoured my body in areas I’m more self-conscious about which gave me even more of a confidence boost. Overall, I had a great experience. My tan lasted almost two weeks and never looked orange. I also loved that they provided detailed care instructions before and after your appointment. Will be booking them for all future events!
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 10/10/2020

The BEST spray tan ever!

I was completely satisfied with Tropic Like It’s Hot tanning for my wedding!! I did a trial spray tan for my bridal shower, and after letting it sit overnight I told Allie that I felt the tan was a bit too dark for my wedding day. I was feeling nervous about taking a chance on a spray tan for my wedding day, and had almost convinced myself to just skip it and go natural! Allie reached back out and asked if she could do another trial with a lighter tan and a fast setting formula (AND she gave me the 2nd trial free of charge!!). Allie absolutely nailed it the second time around and I loved the subtleness of the lighter tan, and the convenience of the fast setting formula! I got my spray tan the day before my wedding day and I couldn’t have asked for it to look any better! Allie was so amazing, kind and easy to work with! She made the whole experience comfortable and stress free! In a week full of mayhem and chaos, getting my 30 minutes alone to relax and get a spray tan was such a gift!
    Cassidy Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience!

I had my first spray tan here and will go back again and again. Allie really listened to what I wanted and helped individualize my spray tan by asking if it was for an event and what colors I was wearing to find the best color match. Not only does the spray tan come out beautiful but you will have an amazing experience as well.
    Esta M. Married on 08/21/2020

Best tan ever

Ok so I’ve had a lot of spray tans in my life but this one turned out better than I could have imagined! The color was perfect and she completely customized it for my skin tone. It looked so flawless and natural! I will definitely be going to her for all my future spray tans!
  • Erinn
    Erinn W. Married on 11/23/2019

The Best Spray Tan

Booking my spray tan, I was a little nervous. When I arrived, Allie was so welcoming and upbeat. She explained each step of the spray tan process and made me feel so comfortable! After the tan, she checked in with me, to make sure I was happy with the results. The day of my wedding, it had the best glow I could have ever dreamed of! The tan lasted over a week. I highly recommend Tropic Like It's Hot for your wedding day tan/glow!
  • Jillian Seach
    Jillian S. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience!

Highly recommend Tropic Like It's Hot! Allie does an amazing job and is so welcoming! She exceeded my expectations!!
    Margo S. Married on 05/11/2019

Great results and professional

Allie was excellent and made me feel comfortable. She gave detailed instructions on how best to prepare to give me the best results. Highly recommend and you will not be disappointed. She is the best of the best.