Trop Mignon Paper Co. Reviews

5 | Columbus, OH

5 Reviews for Trop Mignon Paper Co.

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved working with Carolyn. She did all our paper goods for our wedding including a poem we love- which we ended up framing and hanging above our bed.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Catherine · Married on 12/25/2017

So happy about the beautiful custom Christmas cards I ordered this year! I got so many compliments on how personal they are since I live in Chicago and Carolyn went out of her way to highlight parts of the city that I love the most. Highly recommend! I'm already looking forward to working with her again next holiday season!

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • Z

Zac · Married on 09/09/2017

Trop Mignon Paper Co. did an amazing job with all of my wedding needs! Carolyn was a pleasure to work with and created some priceless designs for my special day that turn into creative keepsakes. She did my Save the Date, invitations, and all the signage at my wedding. She is a rock star! I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ash · event on: 08/05/2017

Carolyn was essential for everything 'baby' for my baby shower and pregnancy in general. Her adorable cards were a hit and I loved her unique and personal thank you cards. I also used Trop Mignon for all of my holiday cards, tags,and wrapping paper based on my experience!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2017

Carolyn’s work is amazing! She had so many great ideas when it came to all my wedding paper goods. She even designed my bridal shower invites. My husband and I were so happy with her professionalism, quick response time, and quality of the goods. She was able to capture exactly what I wanted at my wedding and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/17/2018