TriStar DJ Reviews

30 | Dallas, TX

30 Reviews for TriStar DJ

30 TriStar DJ Reviews

Kim · Married on 10/25/2014

Craig did an amazing job. Customer service before and during our wedding was perfect, very attentive and quick to respond to questions. The music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was exactly what we wanted and Craig kept the dance floor full all night!!
    Many of our guests raved to us about Craig. We all had a great time. If you want to have a party reception Craig is your DJ!!

Deanna · Married on 06/14/2014

TriStar DJ service did a phenomenal job at our wedding! Craig kept the guests entertained, coordinated well with the venue management, and most importantly, made sure my groom and I had the perfect wedding celebration! Highly, highly recommend!!

Jordan · Married on 04/12/2014

TriStar DJ is an excellent company and truly a joy and a privilege to work with. Out of all the DJ services I researched when planning for my Big Day, TriStar was clearly a cut above everyone else in the area. When booking my wedding DJ / MC, I was looking for someone who would add class and sophistication to my event -- not take any away with a messy booth or bad manners. My husband and I hit the jackpot with TriStar DJ; they brought nothing but class, sophistication, professionalism and all of the ingredients for a fantastic party! I had such peace of mind after meeting with TriStar DJ; I just knew that my wedding was in good hands. My wedding day went perfectly!

Angela · Married on 03/22/2014

For those of you looking for a fun and professional addition to your wedding Craig with Tristar is the best anyone can ask for. He goes above and beyond what you ask and want. When you need something he is quick to respond by email. He meets with you in person to go over every detail and make you feel more at ease about your big day. He goes to the venue early and sets up and is very reliable! He also gets the party started and keeps it going. He will read your crowd and takes the cues from them. If you want a fun up beat party or a down low event he is your man no matter what type of wedding you are wanting. He is not only a great DJ but also a great person. I can't begin to describe how awesome he was and how much fun everyone had. If you are looking for a DJ there is no one better. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family and to anyone out there!

Craig did a fantastic job. He is kind, patient, flexible, easy to work with, and a professional. The wedding reception could not have gone more smoothly. Everything was planned to a tee and was perfect, he coordinated the perfect party! I would absolutely recommend Craig to anyone looking to hire a DJ.

Maxcey · Married on 12/28/2013

I am SO grateful that we chose Craig and TriStar DJ to be our wedding reception DJ! He was absolutely fantastic!! Planning the event was very easy due to all of the online tools as well as Craig's desire to work with us directly and personally. Since we weren't able to meet with him in person, Craig video chatted with us to go over all of our reception details. He was flexible and accommodating for all of our requests and also gave many helpful and fun suggestions as to how to make our event a success. The actual wedding reception was perfect. Everything flowed so well with Craig guiding it along. We were nervous about people not wanting to dance at our sunny afternoon wedding, but with TriStar DJ's energy and music, our guests were out on the dance floor nearly the entire time! We would recommend Craig to anyone - a great person to work with who does an excellent job!

Beverly · Married on 12/07/2013

Best DJ EVER!!!!! He listens t you and yourwants and makes it all happen. He drove in the ice storm to make it to my wedding and was so happy to be there. I told him I didn't like those cheesy DJ's that make everyone feel weird and that played a bunch of fist pumping music. That is so not this guy!!!!! He played a great assortment of all kinds of genre. He even had my MOM up dancing!!!! She thought he was fantastic. Craig even has a website that helps you plan your music and ceremony out as well. Its super organized and help me out so much!!! He is super quick to email you back if you have any questions what so ever. He truly enjoys doing what he does and it really shows through. Craig is great!!!!!! I wouldn't have any other DJ!!!!!!

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2013

Craig was an absolute blessing to work with! I could not have asked for a better DJ - that is pure honesty. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He was not only a blast to work with but was extremely professional. He made sure everything ran perfectly and got all guests involved. I had absolutely no worries with him running the wedding. Again, if you are looking for a DJ - Craig is your guy!

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2013

Craig was amazing during the entire planning process and did an great job the day of the wedding!!! Many things can go wrong and fall through during the process with other vendors and what not, but Craig was very reliable and maintained such a positive attitude during the whole time. Not only was he extremely professional and provided quality service, but he kept the party going the entire night. He was very fun, personable, flexible, and people were dancing the entire night. I would definitely recommend his services to future brides, my husband and I were very pleased.

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Craig was extremely helpful the entire time we were planning our wedding. He always made sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. During the wedding he had everything in control so we had no worries. It was refreshing! His photo booth made our wedding even more special. I will always use Craig for any DJ needs. He made our wedding rock!!!

Lacey · Married on 09/14/2013

I can't tell you how many times I've heard over the last few weeks, "Your wedding was the BEST party I've ever been to. We had a blast!"

Our wedding reception hosted nearly 500 people, most of whom have attended many weddings and are no strangers to the dance floor. To be honest, expectations for our dance party were high and Craig exceeded those expectations!

A friend specifically told me, "I love how the music built excitement and anticipation as the night went on. We could feel the dance party coming and I got more and more excited about it as the music changed."
    This was SO true! Craig crafted the music throughout the night to suit the atmosphere so well. From soft, pleasant music during dinner then moving into music to build energy in the room, Craig helped create the perfect party atmosphere.

Additionally, Craig helped us run on time. This was really important to us and his clear direction and engaging crowd interactions helped things go seamlessly. Everything went exactly as planned.

Each interaction and communication with Craig was highly professional. From his online planning tools to an in-depth meeting before our wedding, I knew that Craig was working hard on our behalf to make the night great. Craig even helped my husband pull off a huge surprise during the reception which turned into one of the most memorable moments of the entire night! EPIC!

We are raving fans of Craig and would use him for any large event we plan in the future. He was trustworthy, energetic, relevant and offered extremely high quality work.

Thank you Craig! You made our wedding reception EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2013

TriStar DJ was amazing to work with! They paid attention to the details and made sure the day was exactly what we asked for. I appreciated the time that was taken to plan out our special event beforehand and also the helpful suggestions that were given to us when we needed them. They were very patient while we made decisions and when we made any changes. Overall they helped make our wedding as special as it was and I would recommend them every time!

Calvin · Married on 06/22/2013

Craig was an amazing DJ and helped make a magical night even more memorable.
    His photobooth was the talk of the wedding. Along with him creating the dance mix for our first dance. Craig did everything we could've asked and even more. I'd highly recommend using Craig as a DJ at any event your planning.

Matt and Mallory · Married on 06/14/2013

We absolutely loved having Craig as our DJ! He was able to do everything we had in mind and more! We actually did not give him as much time as he usually gets to plan a wedding reception, but he was still able to get everything together in more than enough time. He listened and understood the type of reception we wanted and was able to customize everything to fit our style. Craig took all of the pressure off of us so we could simply enjoy our wedding day. During the reception we did not have to worry about when things needed to happen because he acted as our guide and walked us through everything. We have been to multiple weddings this year and are convinced Craig is the best in the business! We would recommend Craig to anybody who is looking to have the wedding reception they have always wanted! He was worth every penny!

Where do I even start. Craig is amazing! I love how hands on Craig is before the wedding during the planning stage. My husband and I met with him at the very beginning, and we were able to discuss our vision, and again two weeks before the wedding to review song lists and the order of the reception. The online client portal is so convenient-Craig has a wide range of songs, and if the song you want is not on his list, he is very flexible about finding it. At the wedding- Craig was perfect. Cues for the ceremony were on time, and everything went so smoothly. The reception was so much fun. Everyone loved the music and had a blast. Craig is also very helpful with the timing of cake cutting, speeches, bouquet toss, etc.

I would recommend Craig to everyone in the Dallas area! He is amazing! My wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without him!

Cheryl · Married on 03/30/2013

Craig was great he listened to what we wanted and had many good suggestions for us when we was not sure what to play at different times of our wedding . He made the reception flow so smoothly no problems at all . Plus he made the crowd get into the music and all of our guest had a blast including my husband and I thank you Craig :)

Having Craig from TriStar DJ was the best wedding choice I made through the entire process. He is fun and professional at the same time. His pre-wedding process makes it easy and stress free to prepare for the reception. He has great equipment, sound quality, and fun lights for when you are ready to party on the dance floor. I would recommend Craig for your DJ any day. I promise it will be the best decision you make for your wedding and you won't have to worry about anything. Craig takes good care of you!!

Craig was amazing! He was very easy to work with and very thorough. The online worksheets made planning so easy. He makes the whole process much easier and less stressful. I would reccommend him to anyone who is getting married.

Alison · Married on 11/16/2012

Craig from TriStar DJ was great! My husband and I are music lovers and wanted a lot of attention to detail when it came to our reception. I got so many compliments on how great the music was. He carries himself very well and is highly professional. I also appreciated how organized he was throughout the process. I will use him for parties and recommend him to brides in the future!

We were so blessed to have Craig as our DJ. The planning process was easy and enjoyable as his professional character and comprehensive website allowed us to feel comfortable and prepared for the wedding day. He guided the reception with just the perfect amount of energy and timing to keep it flowing and fun. We received many compliments on how well the reception went, and I attribute that to Craig's superior ability and judgement as a DJ. My husband and I were so blessed to not have to worry about running the reception which allowed us to focus on spending time with our guests.

We are so thankful for how everything went on Saturday. Could not have asked for a more perfect day! What a joy to have someone helping us who truly understood our desire to keep Christ at the focus of our wedding. Tri Star DJ, thank you with my whole heart for all you did to make our wedding day so very special and memorable!

Kendra · Married on 08/11/2012

Craig is wonderful to work with! We were very impressed with his professionalism and organization as we were planning. We knew that we had nothing to worry about during our reception because Craig had it covered! He has the perfect personality for a DJ- fun, upbeat and flexible. Couldn't be happier with how our wedding reception turned out!

Carla · Married on 06/02/2012

Craig was AMAZING throughout the entire process for our wedding - the planning was simple and fun, and the night of our wedding was a blast thanks to him. We heard many times after from friends and family that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to!

Camilla · Married on 11/19/2011

Professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, fun, reads crowds and individuals well, he is comitted to the Lord Jesus Christ, which means he know how to respect the different crowds and play appropriate music...

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2011

TriStar DJ has done two of my friends weddings now and I specifically noticed how good he was at each of them. He is good on the mic, not awkward like some of the others I have seen. He is professional, but is also a really personable guy which helped the guests to feel comfortable. Everyone was out on the dance floor and it was so much fun! Both of my friends were so glad they had him emcee things so they did not have to worry about anything at the reception. If you want to be able to customize your music and reception and know it will go off without a hitch...this is the guy for you! I would recommend him to anyone!

Tamanda · Married on 06/11/2011

My husband and I were planning our wedding on our own, and TriStar DJ ended up not only being an awesome DJ but also helped us plan out our schedule of events for the reception and direct the flow on the day of our wedding. One of our favorite aspects of TriStar DJ was the flexibility and willingness to accommodate.

Definitely would recommend to any bride-to-be!