14 Reviews for Trish Peng Custom Bridal

I absolutely loved the custom experience with Trish. Trish was very patient with my questions and requests and helped me make my vision come to life. My wedding dress exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love every aspect of it!

Profile Picture Mianette, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment I was lucky enough to meet Trish at her LA Showroom I knew I would wear one of her gowns on my wedding day. Welcomed with a bottle of pink champagne, we designed the dress of my dreams that day. With her amazing communication, design talent and trustworthy team I was able to have complete faith that I would feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture CJ, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish and her team were an absolute dream to work with. From day one she made the process so easy and it was SO much fun! Her designs are incredible and she was able to bring my dream dress to life. I can't recommend Trish highly enough!

Profile Picture Michaela, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish made me my dream dress for my wedding. She listened to every idea I had (there were many) and patiently helped my ideas become a reality. She is so friendly and professional and makes you feel really special! I still to this day get positive comments about my dress and would recommend her to anyone getting married. Thanks so much Trish!

Profile Picture Lucy, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was lucky enough to have my dream dress made by Trish and her team. The whole experience was amazing and I felt like an absolute Queen on my wedding day. Trish was fabulous and the whole experience was effortless. I had so many compliments on my dress and would highly recommend Trish and her team to any one looking for their dream dress. I can not thank them enough for making the process so easy.

Profile Picture Alisha, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such an incredible experience working with Trish and her team! She designed onto paper exactly what I wanted. I went to a few wedding salons but they couldn't create what I wanted. It is such an experience what she offers. I was picked up by a private driver and chauffeured to the showroom, overlooking a 360 degree view of LA! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Monique, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish is the ultimate experience, covering all parts of the bridal spectrum- cost, fit, time constraints, communication, delivery, precision and detail- and the most diligent and loving customer experience- cherry on top!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish made the whole process easy and fun. She took on my ideas and was able to apply them into the designs just how I wanted. I will be recommending Trish to all my friends and family!!

Profile Picture Roona, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

DREAMY! Trish constructed the PERFECT wedding gown befit to my list of expectations! From the moment I met Trish to the day of my wedding, she took such special care and interest in fulfilling my vision. She guided me in making my dream wedding dress, a reality. I'm so happy to have had Trish design my wedding gown- Bridezilla totally avoided!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was unbelievably lucky to be the winner of the Trish Peng Design Your Dream Wedding Dress Competition, and wore my beautiful custom-made gown and veil to my wedding in February 2017.

From the very beginning Trish was absolutely incredible to work with. She is professional, helpful and kind, and made me feel so special by going above and beyond in creating exactly what I was looking for. It was truly a wonderful experience, and winning this competition really was a dream come true.

I would highly recommend Trish Peng to brides who are seeking a personalised experience, by a very talented and creative designer. You will absolutely not be disappointed.

I cannot thank Trish enough for giving me the opportunity to wear my dream gown and for going on this journey with me. It truly made my wedding that extra bit special.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ultimate bridal experience; I couldn't have dreamt it better. Trish and her team are extremely diligent, sweet and creative- She met and anticipated all of my needs, relieving me of the ever-anticipated bridal stresses. My custom gown was absolutely stunning, and perfectly fit to my shape. I had my dream dress, and wedding thanks to this talented lady- and an exceptionally pleasant process leading up to my perfect day! Forever grateful :) HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Kirscha, 12/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Trish with no idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. We went through pictures until she had an idea of what I wanted, she made the process so easy and stress free. Trish and her team designed the most perfect and beautiful dress for me and I am extremely grateful! One of my favourite parts of my wedding was wearing this custom made dress and feeling absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Ruth, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish took my vision & created the dress of my dreams. It was such a easy stress free experience. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Profile Picture amy, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trish is AMAZING! I had been to a couple of other designers prior where I was left feeling confused and unimportant. The moment I stepped into Trish's showroom I felt important and like she really cared. I tried on some of her exquisite samples and we pieced together 3 different dresses to make my dream gown. Everyone in Trish's team is professional and exceptional to deal throughout the entire process. If you want a custom dress for your dream wedding then go see Trish as I can assure you your dreams will be brought to life!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/15, 1 Review