Triple R Entertainment and Nativa Productions Professional DJs and Lighting Reviews

8 | Carrollton, TX

8 Reviews for Triple R Entertainment and Nativa Productions Professional DJs and Lighting

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

The services this DJ provided me with my wedding was amazing! He is not just a DJ that will set up a few speakers and flashing lights, he has lighting that can be placed around the entire room, TV's, monograms, spotlights and many things to accent tables to make every setting beautiful.
    This is not a typical DJ that will bring the same speaker/light setup no matter how big or small your event. He will customize your package depending on size of the area (and other things) and go from there as far as what he will need to create an awesome set up!! All of my guests had nothing but great things to say about him. Again a lot of the lighting we had around the building and the monograms and extra details I told them were from him and not from our venue. Everyone was impressed.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jessica · event on: 12/13/2013

He was spot on... did an amazing job, I would definitely recommend him and use again. I think it is hard to find a good professional performer but he did great!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Amber · event on: 11/09/2013

We hired Triple R Entertainment for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party. The event was semi-formal and themed as a masquerade ball. Ricardo was a pleasure from the beginning! Planning was an ease with him. On the evening of the event, he arrived just as promised and his set up was so professional! Our guests began to arrive and the party was a hit! Ricardo kept a huge room of teenagers moving all night long! Those kids had to be exhausted because they NEVER QUIT DANCING! Ricardo's music mix was outstanding! Ricardo kept the fun going all night long! It was an amazing event and we could not have done is without Triple R Entertainment! You guys made our event PERFECT! Thank you Ricardo for making Erin's Sweet 16 a night she will never forget!

If you are looking for THE BEST DJ Service in North Texas, look no further... You have found them!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kim · Married on 11/01/2013

We hired Ricardo to play for my husband's 50th surprise birthday party. The music was great and everyone had fun. Thank you.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Mario · Married on 10/26/2013

The music was great the set up unbelievable. Was very professional and made everything run smoothly

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 10/05/2013

Hello Triple R Ent., we just wanted to say Thank You for DJ-ing our wedding this past Saturday. You guys were awesome! Everyone loved the music and had such a great time!! Thanks again
    -Rudy and Erika Garcia

Sent on 10/20/2013

Magali · event on: 09/30/2013

Great music variety, great entertainer best dj services by far! I will definitely be hiring him again soon.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Amanda · event on: 12/14/2013

It was a very good and professional service provided on the day of such an important celebration in my life. All the guests were satisfied and gave me good compliments about your entertainment.
    I sure recommend you to friends.

Sent on 12/24/2013