Triple C Ranch Inc. Reviews

9 | Brooksville, FL

9 Reviews for Triple C Ranch Inc.

Triple C Ranch Inc. 1
Triple C Ranch Inc. 2
Triple C Ranch Inc. 3
Triple C Ranch Inc. 4
Triple C Ranch Inc. 5
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect venue for the perfect day

My husband, along with my family and I could not be more pleased with our experience with Triple C Ranch. From the owners/operators Lisa and Katie who provided a personal and flexible experience with open communication from day one to the loveliness of the ranch and wedding barn. One of the biggest contributors to choosing them was the packages they provide, since we are busy people we chose one that included everything except photographer and DJ (which they had great recommendations for). We did not have to worry about finding individual vendors or stress about any of the set up or break down. We also paid a small fee to stay inside the loft in the barn the night of, which was not only a major convenience for my husband and I, but they also had breakfast and champagne ready for us on the patio the following morning. We were also able to stay the night before, my maid of honor and I in the loft and my husband stayed in one of their 2 beautiful, quaint cabins. I must also mention the beauty of the ranch, the wedding barn is large, open, new and simply stunning. The aesthetics are great and we cannot wait to see all of the pictures. We did learn it can be difficult to locate but follow google maps specifically and it will take you directly there! We had the happiest, most wonderful day that could not have been more perfect. Which makes us forever grateful to Triple C Ranch with the amazing Katie and Lisa!! We cannot wait to come back to celebrate our anniversary!

Triple C Ranch Inc. 6
    Triple C Ranch Inc. 7
    Triple C Ranch Inc. 8
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Samantha & Derrell. Thank you so much ! We enjoyed hosting your wedding and your family. It was truly a beautiful day ! You were such an enjoyable couple to work with which made our job easy. I can't wait to see the picture as well and hosting you when you come back for your anniversary.

Colton · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t pick a better Venue

My wedding was amazing because of this staff and Venue. It’s a beautiful property without being decorated but once it’s decorated and you get to see everything it couldn’t be better. I’m so pleased with how everything turned out. It is as advertised they provided all decorations and did all the clean up for us. Every guest couldn’t stop complimenting how nice it was. I am over the moon excited for how the day turned out and how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to host your wedding ! You were a pleasure to work with and your family and we appreciate the trust you placed in us to handle it for you. It was an awesome day ! Be sure to come back and stay in the loft or the cabins soon. Take Care, Lisa and Katie and the Staff at Triple C Ranch.

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Both people we met at the ranch were very helpful and their venue is beautiful. Jimbo the dog is the best! Lots of open space for games, parking, and a cute bridal cottage.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the review and kind words Danielle!

victoria · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue and even better people to work with. They accommodated all of my needs and helped us create exactly what we wanted for our special day.

Triple C Ranch Inc. 9
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

Lisa and Katie are amazing, everything was perfect. I could not have asked for anyone more down to earth, friendly, flexible, warm, creative, or welcoming. I simply cannot say how fantastic everything was. They literally handled everything except the clothes and the catering, and it was magical.

Triple C Ranch Inc. 10
    Triple C Ranch Inc. 11
    Sent on 04/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend this beautiful place. They handled everything for my daughter's short-notice wedding. It's a lovely site with many reception and photo options. It was more than I could have ever hoped for. They were wonderful!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer. We enjoyed hosting your family and participating in such a special day for Breanna and Brandon.

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

What a wonderful venue for a rustic wedding. They gave us individual personalized and professional service and everyone was so nice to work with! They accommodated all of our individual requests with no trouble and seemed glad to help. Everything looked so beautiful better than I could have imagined. Lisa and Katie made our special day truly unforgettable and such a pleasure to work with. If you want a rustic venue for your wedding you should go with Triple C Ranch. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Being a private family owned business, we take pride in our personalized service. Wishing you the best!

Summer · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredibly nice to meet! They offered so much for our big day! Spent over an hour speaking with us when we viewed the venue! They are building a new barn and I think that will be gorgeous for weddings. I truely think they would do almost anything to make your day special, go and meet these wonderful two ladies! We picked a different venue for our wedding, but I am positive if we would have picked triple c, they would have ensured we had the best wedding possible.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Summer! We appreciate the kind words and the time you took to write them. Hope you have a great wedding day!

Holly · Married on 11/04/2017

1.6
      0.5
      1.0

This place is in someone's backyard .... I was scared to keep going up the driveway .

Sent on 09/26/2016

Triple C Ranch Inc.'s reply:

Our venue is located within our 40 acre family owned, working horse ranch. So technically it is our back yard. We are certainly not a faux country setting in the city. We truly have an authentic rustic venue located in the beauty of the country. We have designated over 5 acres exclusively for events which includes the use of two barns allowing 3000 sq. ft. of venue space. While we are surprised at the difference in our meeting, we accept your feedback and understand that our setting is not for everyone. We hope you have found the place you are looking for and have a perfect wedding day. We wish you all the best.