Triolo's Bakery Reviews

46 | Bedford, NH

46 Reviews for Triolo's Bakery

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

Triolo's was one of the bakeries that worked directly with our venue (the Barn at Gibbet Hill), and we knew from the moment that we started our tasting that it was the right bakery for us. The cake itself was delicious, and we loved that we could do a different flavor for each tier of our cake. Triolo's was also great at accommodating us, since we don't live close to the bakery--they were able to pull together all the additional decorations that we were looking for with the cake without us needing to come back and drop them off. We would highly recommend them!

Erica · Married on 10/29/2017

We chose Triolo's for our wedding cake and are so very happy we did. From the tasting to the finished product, everything was fantastic and smooth. We had a small wedding and a small cake and they never made us feel unimportant for not wanting a majestic cake. I showed them a picture that I was hoping to have my cake look like and they recreated the vision perfectly. The cake was so moist and delicious on our wedding day. Not at all dry like you fear! I highly recommend Triolo's for your wedding cake.

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

We tried cake from several vendors in the area and Triolo's blew us away! It was the best cake I had ever had and Bryson was so nice and easy to work with. Triolo's delivered exactly what we wanted at a very reasonable price!

Katie · Married on 07/29/2016

We ordered a cake through Triolo's for our wedding. We received a number of compliments from our guests as to how delicious the cake was (we chose a strawberry, buttercream and almond cake). The designer we worked with had lots of ideas as to how to make our cake unique. We held our wedding at a winery and they were able to add vines made of chocolate and grapes onto the cake. It was beautiful. We ended up ordering a small two tiered cake and a sheet cake for other guests to help with costs. Everyone at the bakery was very friendly and helpful whenever we stopped by or called.

We recently had a Fall wedding and used Triolo's for our wedding cake and dessert trays. We worked with Amanda and she did a fabulous job with our cake, and incorporating all of the flavors my husband and I wanted. We had a smaller cake for ourselves and finger desserts for our guests. We wanted some pumpkin flavored desserts with the trays and they were able to accommodate whatever we wanted. They were also reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Triolo's for your dessert needs!

Cristie · Married on 08/08/2015

Triolo's was super to work with, not to mention the cupcakes were so very good. I got many compliments after the wedding of people wanting to know where the cupcakes come from.
    They were able to see the vision I had in mind and they delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Nina · Married on 05/22/2015

We loved the butter cream frosting

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

Everyone was very helpful. The cake was amazing! Delivery was flawless and on time. Thank you so much!

Rebecca · Married on 04/04/2015

The cake was delicious and beautifully made. I had lots of left overs and got to share them with co-workers. Everyone RAVED about how great it was!

Laura · Married on 12/06/2014

I had such a great experience working with Triolo's. I had around 6 different cakes and they all looked and tasted fantastic. I was able to ask for specific designs for each cake and they replicated them perfectly. Triolo's also even went above and beyond and suggested that they could replicate my wedding logo on one of the cakes, which came out quite nicely. I would highly recommend Triolo's!

Jeanette · Married on 11/01/2014

We looked at several bakeries but we really liked the work that Triolo's does. They have several cakes on display at the bakery, as well as books of other ideas.

They took what my daughter (the bride) described and perfectly transferred that idea to a cake. It was simply beautiful, and exactly what they wanted.

The cake testing was a lot of fun too. They bring you 4 flavors of cake and about a dozen shot glass size portions of frosting, and you can mix and match until you find the right combo. The bride and groom chose two flavors: red velvet with peanut butter frosting, and almond with vanilla buttercream. Both delicious!

They work with your budget as well. We opted to do a big 4 tier cake, but they offered to do a smaller cake with a kitchen cake which would have been less expensive.

I would recommend Triolo's to anyone in the southern NH area!

Jeanette Johnson
    Mother of the Bride
    Wedding date: November 1, 2014

Noelle · Married on 11/01/2014

Amanda was always available to answer my questions. She provided so many great options for cake sizes and budget. She really understood our budget and didnt make us feel bad for having one so small. She helped me narrow down cake sizes and made our final cake as amazing as ever!!! We got so many compliments on how delicious it was and how super cute it was!!!

Alicia · Married on 10/17/2014

They were awesome! The cake was beautiful! They were pleasant, gave us many options at the tasting, and were flexible with our budget to give us the cake we wanted!

Emily · Married on 10/12/2014

Absolutely amazing. From tasting to execution, Triolos' brought my idea to life in way of a delicious work of art!

vanessa · Married on 10/11/2014

our cake was absolutely beautiful AND delicious! Our guests absolutely loved it and we did too!

Thank you!
    Vanessa and Chris Nadeau

Kori · Married on 09/20/2014

Triolo Bakery did a great job on our cake for our wedding this past September. Allison was our baker/consultant and she was wonderful to work with - she even drew up a sketch of what our cake would look like so we could visualize the custom design we had discussed with her. Not only was the service great, but the cake was delicious!

amy · Married on 09/06/2014

Our cake was beautiful! It was exactly how we imagined it to be! It was so delicious! AND everyone (still to this day) tells us how delicious the cake pops were! So impressed with you guys!

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2014

Triolo's was amazing to work with! Allison was very helpful in responding to my emails, listening to any concerns we had and working with us to make sure our cake was amazing- and it was. The design was exactly what I wanted (I may have squealed in delight when I first saw it before my wedding ceremony!) and we were both very happy with final result.

Aron · Married on 08/16/2014

Bakery did an excellent job with the cupcakes. They were exactly how I wanted them to look. I brought in a picture of cupcakes and they matched the picture perfectly. I told the bakery with the cake and cake topper to do whatever they wanted and the cake topper came out perfectly. I am very happy with the overal results.

Jaime · Married on 08/10/2014

STUNNING cake - I wanted the cake to take inspiration from my wedding dress and my invitations - and also to incorporate the theme of getting married at a vineyard. The cake exceeded my expectations and was gorgeous and of course delicious!

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

Triolo's staff was so accommodating and they really listened to all of our requests, answered all of our questions, and created a design that exceeded our expectations. The cake was so beautiful and so delicious! Our guests commented on how great it was to have a selection of different flavors that all tasted fantastic! We couldn't be happier with our cake and with our overall experience in choosing Triolo's. We will definitely returning there for all of our baking needs in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2014

We could not have asked for our cake to be more beautiful. It was perfect in every way and tasted unbelievably good. We have and will continue to recommend your bakery to everyone. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special. Triolo's is awesome all around, service, product and cost!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2014

Cake was amazing!! It looked beautiful and was so good!!

Chrystine · Married on 06/28/2014

I met with Amanda back in January and we were on the same page with everything. The final product was amazing and delicious. It was everything I could have asked for and then some!

Absolutely loved the store and the vibe when I first went there! Allison was amazing, and the cake on my wedding day was so perfect and gorgeous I could not have been happier! I will recommend you guys to everyone I know!