Trio Jolie Reviews

36 | Reading, PA

36 Reviews for Trio Jolie

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Trio Jolie played beautifully for our ceremony! We could not have asked for more perfect music. Crystal was so easy to work with, and very kind. She sent us a very extensive list of all the cermony music the group plays, and it was so easy to pick what we wanted. She was very responsive to emails, and made the process so simple. She also called us the week of the wedding to go over everything one last time. I didn't get to hear all the music Trio Jolie played for the prelude and postlude- but I heard from many guests that it was just beautiful. Walking down the aisle to the trio playing Canon in D was one of my favorite parts of the day and will always be a joyful memory to hold on to. I would recommend Trio Jolie whole-heartedly !!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tina W. · Married on 07/27/2014

Our wedding took place at The Pearl Buck House which was an elegant backdrop for Trio Jolie's beautiful sound. Trio Jolie was very concerned about making our wedding a very special and personalized day both before and during the event! We loved their music and our guest raved about them! We highly recommend Trio Jolie.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Jenn · Married on 06/28/2014

Very happy with Trio Jolie. Selected perfect music for the ceremony and continued to entertain guest for the cocktail hour. Received many compliments on their play.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Dear Jenn,
    Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us to perform for your ceremony! It was an absolutely gorgeous location and the ceremony ran so smoothly. Congratulations to you both!
    Kirstin, Crystal & Robin

Melanie · Married on 05/03/2014

Trio Jolie provided beautiful music with professionalism for our wedding. We had a low key outdoor wedding, but the one thing that was important to me was having music that matched what I had envisioned for the day. Trio Jolie made that happen. They were easy to work with, helped take the stress out of song selection, and even worked in a few songs that I requested that were not on their playlist. It made the day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Dear Melanie,
    Thank you so much for your review! We were happy to help and YOU were easy to work with as well! Because of you we now have a few new pieces to add to our repertoire and provide for other clients. Your wedding was just beautiful and we are so glad that you chose live music for your wedding.
    All the best,
    Kirstin, Crystal & Robin

Trio Julie's performance at my wedding ceremony music was amazing. They are so talented and played so beautifully. My guests were really impressed. They had an impressive repertoire but also were willing to play music I requested that they did not already have in their repertoire. Their performance really made my wedding ceremony special. I had a great experience working with them, and I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any special occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Trio Jolie's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed performing for your wedding and being a part of this very special day. It was a beautiful afternoon for a beautiful couple. All our best to you!

Matt · Married on 10/12/2013

Trio Jolie have a unique sound and a diverse repertoire. They even learned an arrangement of a new song just for our wedding. Highly recommended! --Matt and Yuriko

Sent on 01/14/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

When it was time to plan music for my ceremony I knew I had to look no further than my high school flute instructor's group Trio Jolie. They were super easy to work with and together we were able to create a beautiful yet personal song list. I had Trio Jolie play before and during my ceremony. At the reception and weeks after, I kept receiving compliments on the music. Look no further than Trio Jolie to play at your wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2011

Trio Jolie played beautifully at our wedding! They were so classy and my only regret, is that I couldn't hear more of them at our wedding. We picked the songs we wanted them to play and it was just amazing. Crystal Jordan always got back to me in a timely manner, if I had contacted her with any questions I had. I can't say enough about this Trio. I will truly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2011

Trio Jolie added the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! Crystal was especially helpful in coordinating the music for us and giving us suggestions. We had many guests compliment the musician's beautiful performance. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent musical ambience!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Karla · Married on 05/21/2011

I needed ceremony music at the very last minute for my wedding. When I say last minute I mean days before. I found trio jolie after googling "i need a cello player for my wedding" Crystal got back to me with in minutes and was able to work everything out for me. I did not use the entire trio but the cello alone was beautiful and everyone loved it. Crystal picked out beautiful pieces of music for our special day and was very personable and easy to work with. I am certain if anyone decides to hire the entire trio for their special day they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Alissa · Married on 09/01/2018

We booked Trio Jolie for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were excellent throughout the planning process, and worked with my sister to accompany her singing Ave Maria during our ceremony. They were a great fit for us and their repertoire of music is extensive. Our only regret is that we didn't get to hear them during cocktail hour because we were getting our photos taken in another location!

Sent on 10/01/2018