Trimood Photography Reviews

3 | Bothell, WA

3 Reviews for Trimood Photography

Jarae · Married on 11/21/2015

Christine took our engagement and wedding photos. She goes to any length to get a great shot or find that perfect background. She is very accommodating and will work with you to ensure you get that picture or pose you want. In turn you end up with beautiful photos that you will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Trimood photography did such a wonderful job photographing my wedding! Christine and her assistant were right on schedule and captured some great moments of my husband's groomsmen and me and my bridesmaids. She also took so many great photos of friends, family and all the decor. I was so excited about the amount of photos I was able to share with everyone involved.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Erica · Married on 07/05/2014

Christine photographed our wedding in July and I couldn't have been more pleased with how our photos turned out. She made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera and had great ideas for locations, poses, and ways to capture natural interactions, too. I felt like she photographed all of the important moments and made sure to get each detail and each guest. Her photos are very unique, vibrant, and enchanting - quite distinct from other photographers we considered. I would absolutely recommend Christine - she is the best!

Sent on 01/07/2016