Trickey Photography Reviews

33 | Tallahassee, FL

33 Reviews for Trickey Photography

Caitlin · Married on 11/05/2016

Charlene did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photo's! She's very professional and will keep you smiling through the whole process. I will definitely use her for all future events! She is passionate about what she does and it shows in her photography! Please check out Trickey Photography today! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

You're truly a blessing! Thank you!! :)

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I used Trickey Photography for our engagement photos and were so blown away by the quality and experience that we knew we had to have them do our wedding. Charlene took the time to get to know us and really understand what we were looking for. It was like having your best friend there to help you memorialize your big day. Incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this company for any of your professional photography needs!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I could express how much being a part of your big day meant to me.

Kayla · Married on 10/08/2016

Charlene shot my wedding last year and after celebrating our first anniversary we're still in love with our pictures!! We are so happy with how well she was able to capture our day! She knew what poses to put us in and we had a good time doing it! I wasn't stressed with worrying about what shots she could or would catch. She caught everything and more!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

<3 it was my pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to review my work!! :) I can't wait to work with y'all again.

Phyllis · Married on 05/14/2016

We got married last May and I still look at our photos all the time. Charlene is worth every penny. Our pictures are amazing.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

<3 I love you!! I can't wait to see the family again.

Kay · Married on 02/29/2016

Charlene made the wedding photo experience so much fun. She was willing to do photos that we wanted and also offered great ideas! She is very kind and fun to be around so that was definitely a plus! She also keeps in contact with you about what is going on so you don't wonder what is happening with your photos. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional photographs.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! We truly enjoyed being a part of your BIG day. Can't wait to see all the fun your future brings!

Ahmad · Married on 12/17/2012

Very professional and sweet person. Who takes pride in her work. The work is Amazing.

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Nickie

Nickie · event on: 08/06/2011

Charlene is an absolute pleasure to work with! When we arrived at our venue an hour before opening time (the worst planning on my part), she happily rescheduled for later that day after her other photo shoots. When my five year old didn't want to cooperate (and then I wanted to give up), Charlene kept her composure. You really can't find better value for the prices she offers and I've never been disappointed with my end product.

Charlene has photographed me for family photoshoots only, not weddings, for the record ;)

Sent on 11/15/2017

Monica · Married on 03/24/2019

Convinced the hubby

My husband, fiancé at the time, hates taking photos and posing. I first hired Charlene for our engagement photos, and when it was all said and done he said “ well, that was actually fun. She made me feel very comfortable and it didn’t feel forced at all.” Our then two year old was with us, too, and Charleen was very sweet and patient with him.

In the wedding her and her husband helped with anything and everything they could. I absolutely loved all the photos!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me photograph your big day! It was such fun! Especially, doing the gender reveal in the midst of it. Super sweet!