Trickey Photography Reviews

31 | Tallahassee, FL

31 Reviews for Trickey Photography

• Alexis

Alexis L. · Married on 07/18/2020

COVID Wedding - Charlene is Fantastic!

Charlene went above and beyond with helping me with so many things beyond just being an AMAZING photographer! She helped me with answering so many other questions about my wedding from seating, to lighting, to floor layout and everything between! She was great with our large families and even better with all the kids involved!! My wedding was in July and she and her brother stuck out the heat to take all the pictures in the Florida heat and they all turned out perfect!

Lets just say my family has already used her again and a I have recommended her to so many others!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for picking us! It means the world to me to be apart of your big day. :) Andddd what a beautiful day it was!
  • Taylor

Taylor A. · Married on 06/13/2020

She is the best and so talented with photos!

I love her she was above and beyond my photographer she became a friend! And anything she could help with she did she really makes it so easy and effortless to take good pictures and is just as excited about the perfect shot as you are BOOK HER!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey K. · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Photographer

Charlene is such an amazing photographer! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We are not naturally photogenic people and she make sure we looked good! She gave us poses and took the lead which we really appreciated! Her pictures are beautiful and she sent the sneak peaks the same day! (But we had a morning wedding so that probably isn’t normal). The pictures don’t feel overly edited and really capture the day. (Also she whitened our teeth in the pictures which is great). We had our wedding during the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak and she was so accommodating when we needed to change the hours of things! Highly recommend

Sent on 03/25/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me photograph for you all!! Especially, during this crazy and wild time. It means so much to me to be able to capture such an amazing morning. You all are gonna do wonderful things!!
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 03/14/2020

What is not to love about Trickey Photography?!?!

Where do I start? Trickey Photography was nothing short of amazing! Charlene and Travis are the perfect pair! From beginning to end they were a source of comfort throughout the day. Not only are our photos one-of-a-kind, but the level of service we got was above and beyond. My sister had wardrobe malfunction and they picked-up a sewing kit! My (now) husband got blisters from his shoes and they found band-aids! They saved the day in so many ways and we are just so grateful for them.

The quality of the pictures from our engagement session and the wedding are top notch and you can tell that this is something that they really pour their heart and soul into. If you want a photographer that really loves what they are doing and truly cares about their clients, this is the right choice for you.

Thank you Charlene and Travis for your wonderful customer service and photos that we will always cherish! We love you guys!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

Lauren & Ryan, you are some of the sweetest clients we have ever had the pleasure of working with. I know this all came at a crazy time, but I am so glad everything worked out perfectly!! :) I can't wait to see you all soon!

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2019

Couldn't have asked for better pictures

I couldn't have asked for a better photography team. Charlene and Travis did an amazing job photographing my wedding. Knowing I cared more about the candid photos than the set photos, they did amazing. I am having a hard time picking my favorites because I love them all. Our dogs were in the wedding and I have adorable pictures of them along with my husband and me. I want to frame all of them, but don't have enough wall space! I cannot recommend Trickey Photography enough. All of the stars!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

Congrats again Stephanie and Mark! It was an absolute pleasure photographing your big day. Thank you!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I can’t even begin to explain how incredible Charlene and Travis were! My husband and I are not great with posed pictures. We tend to get very awkward but Charlene was amazing with us during our engagement session and our wedding day to ensure that we seemed relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera to have pictures we can look back and love forever! They have no problem doing and getting every single shot you want no matter what it takes. They truly love what they do and it makes you completely at ease. From the first meeting on I knew we would be in great hands!! You would be lucky to have Charlene and Travis there to make your day complete!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Trickey Photography's reply:

I’m lucky to have you all as clients and friends. Your wedding was beautiful and wonderful. Congratulations again to you and Bobby! Love ya.

Deanna · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Photos

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Charlene was fun to work with and was on point with the schedule. She has even sent us snippets of the photos taken earlier than expected, along with some short videos. They all came out beautifully. Hoping to us her again for future events.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for picking us to photograph your big day. We had wonderful time! Your whole day was perfect and beautiful.
  • Delanie

Delanie · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Charlene and her team are AMAZING! She has done my graduation, engagement, and now wedding photos, and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! She will help you through every photo and make sure that you get the pictures that YOU want! I'm not someone who is super comfortable in front of the camera, but Charlene seriously makes it so easy and gives you all the confidence you need to get some really beautiful photos. Prices are super reasonable, and she's also one of the sweetest people you will meet, so definitely book Trickey Photography to do your wedding!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for picking us. It was truly our pleasure! It means the world to us to photograph your milestone moments.
  • Sharon

Sharon G. · Married on 05/10/2019

So happy with my photos!

Charlene at Trickey Photography is such a delight to work with. Her work is beautiful and creative. She photographed our engagement session and wedding, capturing us perfectly and with such ease. I'm so glad I chose Trickey Photography for our special event!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you Sharon for letting Trickey Photography be a part of your special moments. You are a wonderful lady and it was a blast hanging out with you and your family.
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!

I used Charlene for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was incredible at all of them! I don’t especially enjoy photos but she was patient and made me feel comfortable. By the end of the night I felt totally fine with and Travis taking my photo. Her prices are also such a deal for the quality you receive. 100% recommend for any event.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie for picking Trickey Photography. Means the world to us! You and your husband are incredible people and it was our honor.

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Photography

Charlene and her fiancé were one of our best wedding decisions. They were amazing and helped us out so much. They even went out of their way to help us set up since we were running behind schedule when they arrived. We had a couple set backs and Charlene was amazing at still capturing every moment we wanted photographed. She is amazing at her job and you can tell she genuinely loves it.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! We truly enjoyed being a part of your BIG day. Can't wait to see all the fun your future brings!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/06/2019

The best of the best!!

We were blessed to get Charlene and her team to photograph our wedding. Charlene is truly an amazing person inside and out. The patience, professionalism, and genuine caring nature exhibited by her and her team is something you cannot put a price on. Charlene and team, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day all we could have hoped for and more. The happiness and love captured in your photography are priceless.

Brian and Kimberly Howell

Sent on 03/16/2019

Trickey Photography's reply:

It means the world to us that you picked Trickey Photography! Thank you Mrs. Kim for letting us photograph this amazing time in your life. You and your family are truly wonderful.
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolute Perfection!

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Charlene is truly a gem of a woman! Her right hand man, and soon to be husband, Travis, was also a delight, and they are an amazing team. Not only did Charlene make me feel like everything was going to be okay when I was freaking out and panicking beforehand, but she had the entire process down to a science, and guided me through like a real pro! She even helped with how to do the cake cutting because neither of us knew what we were doing! Her price (and payment plan) is reasonable, her communication is phenomenal, and her photos are something I know I will cherish for the rest of my life.

You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Trickey Photography's reply:

Can I just start by saying you all are the absolute best?! Travis and I had way too much fun working with you. Thank you for choosing us!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

An absolute dream!

Absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting up all the way through to the Wedding she was a dream to work with! Answered all questions and gave very helpful suggestions! Pictures are so important to me and I am so happy we booked with Charlene! We will be for sure booking her for future pictures! Thank you so much for the wonderful work!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jasmine · Married on 08/26/2018

Charlene and her fiancé are without a doubt... phenomenal. I had a few hiccups in my wedding and she was a life saver. She kept me calm and lightened the mood while still doing her job. We’re a quirky bunch and she was totally able to handle us. If I could rate her 10/10 I would.

Oh and my photos are BREATHTAKING. I’ve never seen myself in such a beautiful manner. Trickey Photography is a must for your next shindig.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Trickey Photography's reply:

You ARE a beautiful lady. I'm so glad you allowed us to be a part of your wonderful day to capture how BEAUTIFUL you are. :) Thank you!

Dana · Married on 08/11/2018

Trickey Photography provided the most beautiful photos from my wedding. Photos included getting ready, all of our accessories, the ceremony, the reception...and they are all perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! && Thank you for choosing us! We truly enjoyed being a part of your BIG day.

Meaghan · Married on 07/28/2018

Gin Creek loves working with Trickey Photography!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Trickey Photography's reply:

Trickey Photography loves working with Gin Creek! Can't wait to see you all soon! Gin Creek is truly the best.

April · Married on 05/01/2018

Really easy to work with makes me feel so comfortable and gets great shots !

Sent on 11/14/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

<3 it was my pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to review my work!! :) I can't wait to work with y'all again.

Melanie · Married on 03/11/2018

Charlene is an amazing photographer. I was lucky enough to have her shoot my wedding on March 11th, 2018 and it was my best wedding decision. She’s kind, knowledgable and easy to work with. I have beautiful wedding pictures I can share with my future children thanks to her great work. Do yourself a favor and hire Tricky Photography for your next event.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Paris · Married on 01/12/2018

The best photographer for the best day of my life. Charlene worked with me with my crazy work schedule, she emailed me in a timely fashion, and when I was worried that it would be raining on my day, she sent ideas to make rainy photos even better and fun! Charlene is the best and is amazing and I am forever grateful because she captured every moment that I will always remember.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Jd · Married on 07/08/2017

Tricky photography was outstanding and professional and overall the best

Sent on 07/20/2017

Patti · event on: 06/14/2017

What an awesome photographer!! Charlene did a great job creating and capturing beautiful moments of the family together during our beach vacation. She made the photo session fun and thought of everything! We are so thankful for Trickey Photography and look forward to our next family vacation and the opportunity for another session.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Krystine · event on: 04/28/2017

Charlene from Trickey Photography is amazing! She is very flexible when it comes to scheduling, and she is very kind and professional when it comes to the session. Her prices are incredibly reasonable, and her work is flawless. She gives you so many beautifully edited photos, and she even takes the time to get to know her clients to get a better understanding of their needs. I have had her take pictures for me on several occasions and will absolutely continue to do so in the future. She is the best!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/05/2016

Charlene did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photo's! She's very professional and will keep you smiling through the whole process. I will definitely use her for all future events! She is passionate about what she does and it shows in her photography! Please check out Trickey Photography today! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

You're truly a blessing! Thank you!! :)

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I used Trickey Photography for our engagement photos and were so blown away by the quality and experience that we knew we had to have them do our wedding. Charlene took the time to get to know us and really understand what we were looking for. It was like having your best friend there to help you memorialize your big day. Incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this company for any of your professional photography needs!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I could express how much being a part of your big day meant to me.