Trickey Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Katherine B. Married on 03/26/2022

Incredible! Love them!

This husband and wife duo are the best! She will take charge to make sure you get the best photos possible and that everything is in order! They are extremely kind and their photos are amazing!! I would highly recommend them for any occasion you have! I know we will be using them again for family photos and celebrations!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Katie, we loved working with you!! :) You and your family are amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful day.
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 12/04/2021

Best duo ever!

From the moment Charlene and Travis showed up to the venue, we knew we were in great hands. While being professional and serious, they were also so much fun to work with. My husband and I are not great in front of a camera and we felt like the coolest people on the planet because of Trickey. They were so much more than photographers. There was an incident at my wedding that really upset me and they instantly recognized it and stepped in to help me. For that I’ll be forever grateful. I’ll be sure to come back to this review to add pictures once we receive them. If you want to have fun, caring photographers at your wedding, you MUST hire them!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for being willing to be adventurous and for having so much fun with us! Clients like you make this all worth it. Thank you for constantly supporting those around you. We will always have your back!
  • Ashleyhay
    Ashley H. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I’m just now getting around to leaving a review but Charlene is absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend her to anyone that is in need for a photographer especially for their big day! She is very professional and the sweetest. Her and her husband travis did a wonderful job of helping make sure my big day stayed afloat. They were absolutely amazing and everyone LOVED them. I have never met such an awesome duo especially with photography until I met them. If you don’t use Trickey photography for your wedding then you will definitely miss out on such an amazing experience. 10/10 would highly recommend!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

You are the reason why we do what we do! You and your family are so special and wonderful. There is so much love around y'all. Thank you so much for such a "pant splitting" fun time.
    Melinda P. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful Photography Team!!!

I highly recommend Trickey Photography to anyone who needs a wonderful, fun, and enjoyable photo experience. My husband HATES his photo being taken, but Charlene and Travis had him smiling and laughing the WHOLE DAY!!! Not only are their personalities AMAZING, the photos are TOP NOTCH. You will get far more than a photographer when you hire them. Travis even helped my mom cross a grassy field when her walker wouldn't navigate the bumpy terrain and I was busy not tripping over my dress. Absolutely a delight to work with. Five Stars all around!!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Dear Mel, sweet wonderful Mel! We had such a blast at your wedding. I loved the everything about it, especially your combat boots. Thank you for picking us.
    Melissa M. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolute BEST!!!!

A friend of mine used Trickey Photography for their wedding and i just LOVED her photos. So I was ready to BEG them to travel to do mine. No begging required. They always helped when I message about a problem or concern. Delt with me when I was going crazy with last min things and losing my mind. Lol But they took their time with the photos on my big day. Even though it was 100° out and then it was raining. Never a complaint! They helped calm me down when I or my husband were nervous before walking out. They helped keep the photos moving with the family(cause they get distracted and my ADHD self does NOT help with that). They capture all these amazing photos of us with friends and family. And took my pinterest wedding photo board and made it happen! They are just amazing people! From saving my reception when my band was almost kicked out to coming to the rescue for my ring bearer when he burnt himself on a sparkler! You will not regret hiring them for your big day. Because they will help to make it above and beyond special and capture every moment!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Awe! Melissa! Thank you so much!! We loved working with you. Travis and I still talk about your wedding. It was a wonderful day. I can’t wait to see you again.
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne N. Married on 03/21/2021

Thank you Trickey!!

From engagement photos to the big day, Trickey was absolutely amazing. I will go back to her every single session I need in the future. I don’t deem myself very photogenic but she made it seem so natural. She caught our natural laughs and loving stares. I love Trickey and can’t recommend her enough!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us work with you! It was such a pleasure! I miss you all and hope you are doing well.
  • Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 03/20/2021

Trickey Photography

We cannot say enough amazing things about Charlene and Travis! They are truly a power couple, the perfect dynamic duo! Charlene captured our whole day perfectly, we are so thankful to relive this day over and over in all the photos. Charlene and Travis were so comfortable to work with; they quickly became not just a vendor working at our wedding, but a very special part of our wedding. Both Charlene and Travis were so attentive to detail and helped make sure our day went smooth and our visions were executed! Including getting amazing photos of the kids smiling!!; a hard feat to do in its own! These two went above and beyond the role of a photographer and truly took the time to help personalize our day. I was amazed at how quickly Charlene made sure to learn everyone’s names, their special roles, and relation to us. It really showed how much care she puts into her work. Before anyone could even see the outcome of our photos, they were already asking for Trickey Photography’s info, as they were just as impressed with how amazing they did! We can’t wait for these two to capture many more moments in our lives! –The Hengstebecks

Trickey Photography's reply:

Ashley! Thank you! We loved your wedding and wait to see you all soon at your mom's wedding. We are going to have such fun together. Thank you for picking us.
  • Alexis
    Alexis L. Married on 07/18/2020

COVID Wedding - Charlene is Fantastic!

Charlene went above and beyond with helping me with so many things beyond just being an AMAZING photographer! She helped me with answering so many other questions about my wedding from seating, to lighting, to floor layout and everything between! She was great with our large families and even better with all the kids involved!! My wedding was in July and she and her brother stuck out the heat to take all the pictures in the Florida heat and they all turned out perfect!

Lets just say my family has already used her again and a I have recommended her to so many others!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for picking us! It means the world to me to be apart of your big day. :) Andddd what a beautiful day it was!
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 06/13/2020

She is the best and so talented with photos!

I love her she was above and beyond my photographer she became a friend! And anything she could help with she did she really makes it so easy and effortless to take good pictures and is just as excited about the perfect shot as you are BOOK HER!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Photographer

Charlene is such an amazing photographer! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We are not naturally photogenic people and she make sure we looked good! She gave us poses and took the lead which we really appreciated! Her pictures are beautiful and she sent the sneak peaks the same day! (But we had a morning wedding so that probably isn’t normal). The pictures don’t feel overly edited and really capture the day. (Also she whitened our teeth in the pictures which is great). We had our wedding during the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak and she was so accommodating when we needed to change the hours of things! Highly recommend

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me photograph for you all!! Especially, during this crazy and wild time. It means so much to me to be able to capture such an amazing morning. You all are gonna do wonderful things!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 03/14/2020

What is not to love about Trickey Photography?!?!

Where do I start? Trickey Photography was nothing short of amazing! Charlene and Travis are the perfect pair! From beginning to end they were a source of comfort throughout the day. Not only are our photos one-of-a-kind, but the level of service we got was above and beyond. My sister had wardrobe malfunction and they picked-up a sewing kit! My (now) husband got blisters from his shoes and they found band-aids! They saved the day in so many ways and we are just so grateful for them.

The quality of the pictures from our engagement session and the wedding are top notch and you can tell that this is something that they really pour their heart and soul into. If you want a photographer that really loves what they are doing and truly cares about their clients, this is the right choice for you.

Thank you Charlene and Travis for your wonderful customer service and photos that we will always cherish! We love you guys!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Lauren & Ryan, you are some of the sweetest clients we have ever had the pleasure of working with. I know this all came at a crazy time, but I am so glad everything worked out perfectly!! :) I can't wait to see you all soon!
    Stephanie Married on 11/01/2019

Couldn't have asked for better pictures

I couldn't have asked for a better photography team. Charlene and Travis did an amazing job photographing my wedding. Knowing I cared more about the candid photos than the set photos, they did amazing. I am having a hard time picking my favorites because I love them all. Our dogs were in the wedding and I have adorable pictures of them along with my husband and me. I want to frame all of them, but don't have enough wall space! I cannot recommend Trickey Photography enough. All of the stars!!!!!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Congrats again Stephanie and Mark! It was an absolute pleasure photographing your big day. Thank you!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I can’t even begin to explain how incredible Charlene and Travis were! My husband and I are not great with posed pictures. We tend to get very awkward but Charlene was amazing with us during our engagement session and our wedding day to ensure that we seemed relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera to have pictures we can look back and love forever! They have no problem doing and getting every single shot you want no matter what it takes. They truly love what they do and it makes you completely at ease. From the first meeting on I knew we would be in great hands!! You would be lucky to have Charlene and Travis there to make your day complete!

Trickey Photography's reply:

I’m lucky to have you all as clients and friends. Your wedding was beautiful and wonderful. Congratulations again to you and Bobby! Love ya.
    Deanna Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Photos

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Charlene was fun to work with and was on point with the schedule. She has even sent us snippets of the photos taken earlier than expected, along with some short videos. They all came out beautifully. Hoping to us her again for future events.

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for picking us to photograph your big day. We had wonderful time! Your whole day was perfect and beautiful.
  • Delanie
    Delanie Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Charlene and her team are AMAZING! She has done my graduation, engagement, and now wedding photos, and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! She will help you through every photo and make sure that you get the pictures that YOU want! I'm not someone who is super comfortable in front of the camera, but Charlene seriously makes it so easy and gives you all the confidence you need to get some really beautiful photos. Prices are super reasonable, and she's also one of the sweetest people you will meet, so definitely book Trickey Photography to do your wedding!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for picking us. It was truly our pleasure! It means the world to us to photograph your milestone moments.
  • Sharon
    Sharon G. Married on 05/10/2019

So happy with my photos!

Charlene at Trickey Photography is such a delight to work with. Her work is beautiful and creative. She photographed our engagement session and wedding, capturing us perfectly and with such ease. I'm so glad I chose Trickey Photography for our special event!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you Sharon for letting Trickey Photography be a part of your special moments. You are a wonderful lady and it was a blast hanging out with you and your family.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!

I used Charlene for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was incredible at all of them! I don’t especially enjoy photos but she was patient and made me feel comfortable. By the end of the night I felt totally fine with and Travis taking my photo. Her prices are also such a deal for the quality you receive. 100% recommend for any event.

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie for picking Trickey Photography. Means the world to us! You and your husband are incredible people and it was our honor.
    Nicole Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Photography

Charlene and her fiancé were one of our best wedding decisions. They were amazing and helped us out so much. They even went out of their way to help us set up since we were running behind schedule when they arrived. We had a couple set backs and Charlene was amazing at still capturing every moment we wanted photographed. She is amazing at her job and you can tell she genuinely loves it.

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! We truly enjoyed being a part of your BIG day. Can't wait to see all the fun your future brings!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 01/06/2019

The best of the best!!

We were blessed to get Charlene and her team to photograph our wedding. Charlene is truly an amazing person inside and out. The patience, professionalism, and genuine caring nature exhibited by her and her team is something you cannot put a price on. Charlene and team, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day all we could have hoped for and more. The happiness and love captured in your photography are priceless.

Brian and Kimberly Howell

Trickey Photography's reply:

It means the world to us that you picked Trickey Photography! Thank you Mrs. Kim for letting us photograph this amazing time in your life. You and your family are truly wonderful.
  • Kyle
    Kyle Married on 11/04/2018

Absolute Perfection!

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Charlene is truly a gem of a woman! Her right hand man, and soon to be husband, Travis, was also a delight, and they are an amazing team. Not only did Charlene make me feel like everything was going to be okay when I was freaking out and panicking beforehand, but she had the entire process down to a science, and guided me through like a real pro! She even helped with how to do the cake cutting because neither of us knew what we were doing! Her price (and payment plan) is reasonable, her communication is phenomenal, and her photos are something I know I will cherish for the rest of my life.

You will not be disappointed!!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Can I just start by saying you all are the absolute best?! Travis and I had way too much fun working with you. Thank you for choosing us!
    Brittany Married on 09/15/2018

An absolute dream!

Absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting up all the way through to the Wedding she was a dream to work with! Answered all questions and gave very helpful suggestions! Pictures are so important to me and I am so happy we booked with Charlene! We will be for sure booking her for future pictures! Thank you so much for the wonderful work!
    Jasmine Married on 08/26/2018
    Charlene and her fiancé are without a doubt... phenomenal. I had a few hiccups in my wedding and she was a life saver. She kept me calm and lightened the mood while still doing her job. We’re a quirky bunch and she was totally able to handle us. If I could rate her 10/10 I would.

Oh and my photos are BREATHTAKING. I’ve never seen myself in such a beautiful manner. Trickey Photography is a must for your next shindig.

Trickey Photography's reply:

You ARE a beautiful lady. I'm so glad you allowed us to be a part of your wonderful day to capture how BEAUTIFUL you are. :) Thank you!
    Dana Married on 08/11/2018
    Trickey Photography provided the most beautiful photos from my wedding. Photos included getting ready, all of our accessories, the ceremony, the reception...and they are all perfect!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! && Thank you for choosing us! We truly enjoyed being a part of your BIG day.
    Meaghan Married on 07/28/2018
    Gin Creek loves working with Trickey Photography!

Trickey Photography's reply:

Trickey Photography loves working with Gin Creek! Can't wait to see you all soon! Gin Creek is truly the best.