66 Reviews for Tricia McCormack Photography

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

As a Berkshires local I knew Tricia had AMAZING energy and talent, she was the first person I thought of to photograph our wedding day. I could see that she captured the individuality of each couple... she found the subtleties, and the magic of each wedding, and showcased them with natural ease. The whole team at Tricia McCormack Photography is great, they were a joy to work with, and took fantastic photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. I can't thank them enough for their talents, fun-loving personalities, and generous spirits. I HIGHLY recommend them to capture your wedding, or any other important event!

Profile Picture Molly, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia, Tricia, Tricia and Lisa!!! What can I say... They are an amazing team. From the first email to the speaking on the phone, you can totally feel the energy! I think this is what happens when you love your job!
I was a very low maintenance bride. Venue, perfect, hair and makeup, my husband found it, and it was perfect. But there was only one subject that I was very stingy and nervous about, photos... I have been looking at Tricia's photos from the time we picked the venue and telling myself that we either can't afford, or she was already booked. Then I took the courage to email her and voila! If there is something called luck, this is pure sheer luck!
Our wedding day was perfect! Tricia and Lisa were right on time, and they were even running around like a part of the wedding party! (Even I remember Tricia running after my hair artist because I forgot to tip her) They are basically your best friends for the day! They accommodated all our requests for the photos and tried to keep everyone happy.
Tricia's knowledge on Berkshires definitely makes you calm for the pictures. We were expected to be rained on right when we were taking our outdoor pictures and I emailed Tricia at around 7am telling this, and she responded me with a very calm email that it may not rain, and even if it is, she knows a lot of places to go. At the end it didn't rain. Her knowledge makes the day perfect.
My advice? Cut down from every piece of the wedding day you get and hire them! They make a big difference. I am so lucky and happy that they were a part of our day. Now, I can't wait for all the pictures, sure they will come out beautiful!

Profile Picture Tugce, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Tricia and her crew are incredible!!!! They are so talented and amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Tricia McCormack Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Tricia was by far one of the best decisions we made. Tricia and her team are extremely talented, organized, professional and so much fun to work with. The pictures she captured from our wedding day are absolutely stunning. I would without a doubt recommend Tricia McCormack Photography for your next wedding, family photo session, party or whatever the event may be. I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia and her team were spectacular. Tricia made us feel incredibly comfortable when we first met for our engagement photos and then continued with the good vibes throughout our wedding day. The photos came out brilliantly - we really could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia and her team were great throughout our event. They made us feel really comfortable and were totally accommodating with our picture desires. For example, we really wanted to have our puppies in our photos. Although this could have been a complete disaster, Tricia and her team were happy to include them and got amazing photos.

Profile Picture Tali, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia was amazing to work with. She's incredibly professional and organized which I really appreciate being a type A person. She taught us how to loosen up in front of the camera during our engagement session and her demeanor was perfection at the wedding. She has a way of being commanding and efficient yet super light and friendly and ensured that we got all the photos we wanted.

Profile Picture Alix, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia and her team some how manage to feel like your best friends that you've known forever while remaining completely professional. My husband and I felt instantly comfortable with the team on the day of our wedding. The pictures they took were unbelievable and captured the joy of the day. I would recommend Tricia to anyone!!

Profile Picture User6260741, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia and her team were truely the best to work with for wedding! We already were comfortable with her after she put us at ease during our engagement session- which, for two people who are not naturally comfortable in front of a camera, was such a relief. We knew from that day, she was the right person to capture our wedding. Leading up to the day Tricia was quick to respond to any emails, and even helped us plan a timeline for pictures which actually outlined the whole day (such a huge help!). When the wedding came she and her team kept us feeling great and laughing through pictures; they are just so easy and enjoyable to work with. Most importantly, they were able to keep our crazy families in line throughout the portrait session. As the night went on they were always around snapping candids and for any random shots we wanted. Between our engagement shots and what we have seen of our wedding pictures, they are a testiment to Tricia's eye for creative and beautiful shots, and the quality or her work. We thank her and her team enough- they truely went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we first got engaged we knew we wanted Tricia and her team to capture our day. We've seen her work on weddings all over Berkshire County and knew that she's the best. Luckily, she was available! We were married quickly (3months!) and she fit us in for an engagement session despite her busy schedule. On the day of our wedding at the Lenox Club, she was such a nice addition to the family and friends we had surrounding us. Tricia and her team were professional and efficient, capturing every photo we had requested, but so calming and warm. You can tell they are in love with what they do, and that means the world to a bride and groom. Then you get your pictures back and they're more than you could have ever imagined. She gives you the gift of being able to re-live all of the special moments of your day through your pictures....the ones you remember, the ones you may have missed, the small details she's captured, and most importantly the feeling of the day. That's truly priceless and we can't thank her enough for her work and her care.

Profile Picture User6921475, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia McCormack and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I first discovered Tricia’s great work since she did a friend’s wedding. I was so thrilled she had the date open to do my wedding. She came to do our engagement session in the Seaport and we had a blast with her. We had her up to our apartment before we got started and then she took pictures of us along the water in the Seaport. We had a quick stop in the Barking Crab and ended the night with a toast at Legals Test Kitchen. It was so nice to get to know her on a more personal level and in the end she felt like an old friend. We loved our engagement photos and it was so nice to have her capture great pictures where we live. Our wedding day was even more fun with her and her team. We had a large bridal party (10 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 11 groomsmen, and 3 ring bearers) and two big families. She captured all of the pictures we wanted and were so thrilled with how the pictures came out. Not only did we love working with her and her team, but our friends and family keep talking about how great she was and how much they loved the pictures as well. I would absolutely recommend Tricia and her team. She is so organized and really listens to how you see your vision for that day. I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I found Tricia McCormack Photography after several of our other vendors assumed we already booked them! The phrase, "you got Tricia, right?" was repeated over and over again. We are SO glad we did! Tricia and her team made us feel incredibly comfortable right from the beginning. We felt like we had known Tricia for years after ten minutes into our engagement shoot, and our wedding day was exactly the same. They were lively and excited, and made us feel like the prettiest girl in the room (my husband concurs). They were flexible with last minute changes, and encouraged us to get all the family pictures we wanted despite a huge time crunch. After all was said and done, these images are incredible!! They capture the feeling of each moment and will help us live our most perfect day over and over again, something we are so thankful for since we opted out of a videographer. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Gabi, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia McCormack and her team are simply the best. Not only is Tricia and the team incredibly talented, but they are responsive, kind and make you feel at ease. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Brenna, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia was outstanding. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is incredibly kind, friendly, and organized. Her demeanor immediately made my husband and I more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was a joy to work with. I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User5372884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There aren't words to describe how amazing Tricia is at her craft. Her stress-free and relaxed personality makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera which makes for the most amazing pictures you could ask for. From first contact through the end of the wedding day and beyond, everything was seamless and no question or request was left unanswered. She is reliable and flexible, even accommodating a last minute switch of the location for "getting ready" pictures just a day before the wedding. Not only will you end up with beautiful photography that captures the memories of your day, but you will feel as though you also gained a friend at the end of it all. You will not be disappointed if you choose Tricia for any of your photography (and photo booth) needs!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia was amazing. Throughout the wedding our guests commented on how prepared and sweet she was! People even asked for her contact info so that they could use her for their future weddings. She was amazing to work with for our engagement pictures and traveled all the way to Boston for us. She made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera and her pictures are perfection.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia was so much fun to work with! We have amazing photos and beautiful memories forever!! We can't wait to have another opportunity to work with Tricia.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia was Very friendly, helpful, and made us feel comfortable with her. The pictures came out beautifully and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tricia was fabulous throughout our whole wedding experience. My husband hired her to capture our engagement and when it came time to pick a photographer for our wedding it was a no brainer. Up until the event she was very organized, got back to me in a very timely manner and made the whole process very easy. For the actual event, she was again, organized, professional and extremely easy to work with. Most importantly, she captured all our special moments and we have amazing pictures to prove it.

Profile Picture Leah, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was responsive, accommodating, friendly, professional, and most of all, we trusted her. On the day of the wedding, she made us feel comfortable and we had no doubt that we were getting amazing shots. She sped through the formal photos (in a good way!) but made sure we all looked our best and that we got every shot we wanted. We felt like she was really on our side and only wanted the best for us all night long. The handful of pictures that we've seen are AMAZING and we have no doubt that the rest will be as well.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia McCormack is top-notch! She captured every aspect of our wedding day masterfully and was truly fun to work with. I was looking for something less "traditional" and more creative and she provided just that. We had a petite elopement wedding (4 people) and capturing the day on "film" so we could share it with our family and friends was extremely important to us. Within a week of the wedding she posted a beautiful blog with highlights from the day. This was especially helpful since we wanted to announce our marriage to friends and family with pictures. Afterwards, she followed up with a lovely packaged thumb drive with all of our edited photos.

Throughout the planning process, and after the event, her follow-up communications were excellent. She managed to deliver the complete set of over 350 photos to us ahead of schedule! I continue to get wonderful compliments on the photos and will enjoy them for many years to come. Thank you Tricia! :)

Profile Picture Jacqui, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Tricia. We were referred to Tricia by someone who was from the Berkshires and had seen her work. Being at the very beginning of our photographer search, and out of state, we went to her website and looked at probably every post on her blog and immediately could tell what a talented photographer she was. The package we chose came with the engagement session and I'm glad it did. We took the opportunity to drive to the Bershires for our session. Not only did we get beautiful pictures as a result, but it was an excellent way to meet Tricia in person. She really tries to get to know you as a couple and makes it fun even though it can be a little awkward if you haven't done something like that before (especially for the guys!). But it's really great practice for the wedding. Since we are not from the area, Tricia made suggestions for a nice location for the early spring. It was great! During the time leading up to the wedding she was easily accessible via email and was pretty responsive when we had questions. She does a nice job laying out a detailed timeline of events for day of, and also getting family portraits and locations organized. Most of all, the pictures are stunning. They are what we treasure most of all because they take us back to our big day, allowing us to re-live every moment. We would recommend Tricia for wedding photography - she is very personable and so much fun, and most importantly does really great work. We will cherish the photos for many many years to come.

Profile Picture User4519528, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Tricia was one of our favorite parts of our wedding! Our engagement session helped us get to know Tricia and the photographs she captured during our rainy day engagement session were amazing. After that session, we couldn't wait to see her again at the wedding! We got married at Cranwell and Tricia was flexible in terms of accommodating our requests and priorities for the wedding day when drafting a timeline for wedding day photographs. She is easy to communicate with and she gathered many details prior to the wedding day so that no issues arose on the actual wedding day. When she showed up at Cranwell on the day of our wedding she knew exactly what she was doing, and we followed her lead! Tricia is fun, professional, calm, kind, and extremely talented. We felt lucky to work with her and our wedding party and guests commented on what a great photographer we had - Tricia felt more like a friend at the wedding than a hired vendor! Her team was also wonderful to work with. We had a photobooth at our wedding reception and it was packed with guests all night long, it was definitely a great addition to the wedding and we highly recommend this add-on! Tricia's photographs, blog posts, and Facebook posts all made our engagement and wedding even more special. We absolutely recommend Tricia McCormack Photography, and can't imagine having had anyone else there to capture our wedding day! Thank you, Tricia!

Profile Picture User4843486, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

There aren't enough kind words to describe how amazing Tricia truly is. After seeing her photography from numerous other weddings and getting to know her on a personal level from attending her fitness classes, I knew from before I was even engaged that we would not choose another photographer but her. After seeing my photographs and spending the most important day of my life with her, I know that we made the absolute best choice. Even my husband, who does not like to have his photo taken, left our engagement session saying how much fun he had. Tricia has the personality that makes you feel so comfortable with her right from the very beginning. An hour into our day she knew everyone in the wedding party by name and was wonderful at rounding them all up when needed. I have been to other weddings where I felt like the couple and guests constantly had a camera in their faces, but with Tricia I am not even sure how she captured half of our shots because we never saw her hiding in various places in the church and reception hall. She is extremely organized and has her times frames down pat. She knows exactly what time to plan each set of photos to make sure you are able to get everything in and still have time to enjoy your reception. She even had a plan that morning for photos in place when I woke up to the threat of a lot of rain. I was a little hesitant leaving my husband to tell her 2nd photographer the shots I wanted of the men getting ready, but Tricia's assistant did not miss anything and there wasn't one shot missing that I would have wanted. Tricia did not miss one detail of our ceremony or reception. From pictures of individual tables, to our dessert bar, memory table, favors, and flowers, she did not miss one thing while still capturing our guests reactions to parent dances, ect at the same time. Tricia is truly an incredible photographer and my husband and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Over the past year we have had the best time reliving our wedding day through Tricia's pictures. She is truly gifted and we were so lucky to have her capture every detail, tear, and smile.

We are thankful she made us feel comfortable, for her organization and for her making our wedding day so special.

Her pictures will be treasured by us and our families for the rest of lives.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/15, 1 Review