Tricia McCormack Photography Reviews

77 | Lee, MA

77 Reviews for Tricia McCormack Photography

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

There aren't words to describe how amazing Tricia is at her craft. Her stress-free and relaxed personality makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera which makes for the most amazing pictures you could ask for. From first contact through the end of the wedding day and beyond, everything was seamless and no question or request was left unanswered. She is reliable and flexible, even accommodating a last minute switch of the location for "getting ready" pictures just a day before the wedding. Not only will you end up with beautiful photography that captures the memories of your day, but you will feel as though you also gained a friend at the end of it all. You will not be disappointed if you choose Tricia for any of your photography (and photo booth) needs!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Tricia was amazing. Throughout the wedding our guests commented on how prepared and sweet she was! People even asked for her contact info so that they could use her for their future weddings. She was amazing to work with for our engagement pictures and traveled all the way to Boston for us. She made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera and her pictures are perfection.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Tricia was so much fun to work with! We have amazing photos and beautiful memories forever!! We can't wait to have another opportunity to work with Tricia.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Tricia was Very friendly, helpful, and made us feel comfortable with her. The pictures came out beautifully and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tricia was fabulous throughout our whole wedding experience. My husband hired her to capture our engagement and when it came time to pick a photographer for our wedding it was a no brainer. Up until the event she was very organized, got back to me in a very timely manner and made the whole process very easy. For the actual event, she was again, organized, professional and extremely easy to work with. Most importantly, she captured all our special moments and we have amazing pictures to prove it.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/24/2015

Tricia was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was responsive, accommodating, friendly, professional, and most of all, we trusted her. On the day of the wedding, she made us feel comfortable and we had no doubt that we were getting amazing shots. She sped through the formal photos (in a good way!) but made sure we all looked our best and that we got every shot we wanted. We felt like she was really on our side and only wanted the best for us all night long. The handful of pictures that we've seen are AMAZING and we have no doubt that the rest will be as well.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Jacqui · Married on 08/22/2015

Tricia McCormack is top-notch! She captured every aspect of our wedding day masterfully and was truly fun to work with. I was looking for something less "traditional" and more creative and she provided just that. We had a petite elopement wedding (4 people) and capturing the day on "film" so we could share it with our family and friends was extremely important to us. Within a week of the wedding she posted a beautiful blog with highlights from the day. This was especially helpful since we wanted to announce our marriage to friends and family with pictures. Afterwards, she followed up with a lovely packaged thumb drive with all of our edited photos.

Throughout the planning process, and after the event, her follow-up communications were excellent. She managed to deliver the complete set of over 350 photos to us ahead of schedule! I continue to get wonderful compliments on the photos and will enjoy them for many years to come. Thank you Tricia! :)

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User4519528 · 2+ years ago

We had an amazing experience with Tricia. We were referred to Tricia by someone who was from the Berkshires and had seen her work. Being at the very beginning of our photographer search, and out of state, we went to her website and looked at probably every post on her blog and immediately could tell what a talented photographer she was. The package we chose came with the engagement session and I'm glad it did. We took the opportunity to drive to the Bershires for our session. Not only did we get beautiful pictures as a result, but it was an excellent way to meet Tricia in person. She really tries to get to know you as a couple and makes it fun even though it can be a little awkward if you haven't done something like that before (especially for the guys!). But it's really great practice for the wedding. Since we are not from the area, Tricia made suggestions for a nice location for the early spring. It was great! During the time leading up to the wedding she was easily accessible via email and was pretty responsive when we had questions. She does a nice job laying out a detailed timeline of events for day of, and also getting family portraits and locations organized. Most of all, the pictures are stunning. They are what we treasure most of all because they take us back to our big day, allowing us to re-live every moment. We would recommend Tricia for wedding photography - she is very personable and so much fun, and most importantly does really great work. We will cherish the photos for many many years to come.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Working with Tricia was one of our favorite parts of our wedding! Our engagement session helped us get to know Tricia and the photographs she captured during our rainy day engagement session were amazing. After that session, we couldn't wait to see her again at the wedding! We got married at Cranwell and Tricia was flexible in terms of accommodating our requests and priorities for the wedding day when drafting a timeline for wedding day photographs. She is easy to communicate with and she gathered many details prior to the wedding day so that no issues arose on the actual wedding day. When she showed up at Cranwell on the day of our wedding she knew exactly what she was doing, and we followed her lead! Tricia is fun, professional, calm, kind, and extremely talented. We felt lucky to work with her and our wedding party and guests commented on what a great photographer we had - Tricia felt more like a friend at the wedding than a hired vendor! Her team was also wonderful to work with. We had a photobooth at our wedding reception and it was packed with guests all night long, it was definitely a great addition to the wedding and we highly recommend this add-on! Tricia's photographs, blog posts, and Facebook posts all made our engagement and wedding even more special. We absolutely recommend Tricia McCormack Photography, and can't imagine having had anyone else there to capture our wedding day! Thank you, Tricia!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Meaghan · Married on 06/27/2015

There aren't enough kind words to describe how amazing Tricia truly is. After seeing her photography from numerous other weddings and getting to know her on a personal level from attending her fitness classes, I knew from before I was even engaged that we would not choose another photographer but her. After seeing my photographs and spending the most important day of my life with her, I know that we made the absolute best choice. Even my husband, who does not like to have his photo taken, left our engagement session saying how much fun he had. Tricia has the personality that makes you feel so comfortable with her right from the very beginning. An hour into our day she knew everyone in the wedding party by name and was wonderful at rounding them all up when needed. I have been to other weddings where I felt like the couple and guests constantly had a camera in their faces, but with Tricia I am not even sure how she captured half of our shots because we never saw her hiding in various places in the church and reception hall. She is extremely organized and has her times frames down pat. She knows exactly what time to plan each set of photos to make sure you are able to get everything in and still have time to enjoy your reception. She even had a plan that morning for photos in place when I woke up to the threat of a lot of rain. I was a little hesitant leaving my husband to tell her 2nd photographer the shots I wanted of the men getting ready, but Tricia's assistant did not miss anything and there wasn't one shot missing that I would have wanted. Tricia did not miss one detail of our ceremony or reception. From pictures of individual tables, to our dessert bar, memory table, favors, and flowers, she did not miss one thing while still capturing our guests reactions to parent dances, ect at the same time. Tricia is truly an incredible photographer and my husband and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Over the past year we have had the best time reliving our wedding day through Tricia's pictures. She is truly gifted and we were so lucky to have her capture every detail, tear, and smile.

We are thankful she made us feel comfortable, for her organization and for her making our wedding day so special.

Her pictures will be treasured by us and our families for the rest of lives.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Tricia is a gem! She is so fun and easy to work with and is amazing at her job. Her photos are showstoppers!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Tricia photographed our wedding in Lenox in June and I'm so happy we were able to work with her. Just by looking through her work you can see that Tricia is talented, has a special eye, and her images are absolutely beautiful. She really captures the emotions and fun of the day and I'm so happy we have these memories to look back on. A few days after our wedding, Tricia texted me a link to a mobile app and we were able to see 15 images or so from our wedding day and share them with family and friends - this was such a nice surprise! We also had Tricia's photo booth at our wedding - it was awesome and our guests LOVED it! It's open, so a lot of people can get in together, the girls who run the booth give great, fun directions, and these are some of our favorite pictures.

We met with Tricia last fall for an engagement session, which was great because it allowed us to get a little more comfortable being photographed together (we also loved those pictures and were able to use one for our save the date!). Tricia is very familiar with the local area, which means she knows the local venues, other vendors in the area, and knows how and where to get the best photos of your day.

She's great to work with, helped me put together a timeline for my wedding day that ensured everything ran really smoothly. A few days after our wedding, Very responsive and easy to work with, which I appreciated since I was planning from out of town. If you are getting married in the Berkshires (I think she also travels outside the area), I can't recommend Tricia enough.

Sent on 07/21/2015

We cannot recommend Tricia highly enough! We were lucky to work with her for our June wedding in Lenox, MA and my husband and I both agreed that hiring Tricia was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding day. Tricia is an extremely talented photographer. One look at her website and you can see that her photos really do stand a cut above. She really has an eye and she's passionate about it and it's infectious and comes through in all of her work in an incredible way.
    But most important to know is that Tricia is really a dream to work with. We adore her. Our families adore her. She has a gift for working closely with all different types and large groups of people. She's on top of everything. She's extremely detail-oriented and organized and really put us at ease and gave us the sense that she knew exactly what was happening and had it all under control. At the same time, she was totally flexible when we needed to make small changes.
    We really cannot imagine our wedding day without her. If you are lucky enough to work with her, you will absolutely be thrilled!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

Unfortunately, my written word will not do justice in describing the unbelievable experience we had with Tricia during our wedding, but I will try.
    As my husband and I thought about a photographer for our wedding, we knew we someone who would capture the love, the joy, the laughter, the jokes and the tears we knew were going to fill our wedding day from beginning to end. Tricia delivered exactly what we asked for far beyond our expectations!
    After we received our photos, my husband and I sat and thumbed through each one. We both were brought to tears of joy and laughter as we relived the most beautiful day of our lives. We remembered exact moments, speeches, exchanges and hugs from the moments she captured of us getting ready, during the ceremony, the family and bridal photos and of course, party pictures of the reception. My husband and I will be able to look back on our wedding day with nothing but complete appreciation and disbelief in how beautifully Tricia painted our love story through photographs.
    Not only is Tricia a talented photographer, she is one kick-ass woman! During our engagement shoot, Tricia immediately made us feel comfortable with ourselves and with her as a person. Tricia took the time to get to know us as a couple and what our hopes were for our wedding photos. After creating such a great connection with Tricia during our engagement shoot, it was such a moment of relief and excitement when she arrived on the wedding day! As a bride, you spend the most time with your photographer and I COULD NOT have asked for a better person to spend the day with. Tricia was helpful, poised, causal, fun, reliable, encouraging, supportive and at times, invisible. I swear I have no idea where she was during a majority of the photos! No matter what you are hoping for from your wedding photos, I'm confident Tricia will deliver. She was our FAVORITE vendor and I'm already thinking of more reasons to have photo shoots just to get to hang out with her again!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jon · Married on 10/25/2014

Tricia was awesome. I have to admit, as a groom, I did not fully understand the value of a photographer before our wedding. Tricia won me over. She was great and I am so glad we chose her to capture our special day. I look forward to the coming weeks as more of the shots become available, because the ones I have seen so far are AMAZING. Also, photo booth was a great addition - definitely worth it.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING Tricia is! Her work is unbelievable but more importantly she makes you feel such at ease during your big day, I felt like I knew her for years! We have already seen a few pictures from our wedding and they were breathtaking. Also, the photo booth was a HUGE hit and recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time! My family can't wait to work with her again at my sister's wedding in May.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Tricia is by far the best in the biz! She is professional, courteous, and fun. She made us feel at ease during our engagement photo shoot and even motivated me to join her fabulous fitness boot camp to get in shape for the big day. She's pretty convincing! It was amazing that whenever I was asked in the days leading up to the wedding who my photographer was and I answered Tricia, the response was always " oh, she's the best!" I can't wait to see our photos and I am so happy that we chose Tricia for our wedding day. She is worth every penny and the quality of the images can't be matched. Thank you Tricia for your beautiful work!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

We had an amazing experience with Tricia McCormack photography!! I would recommend Tricia and her team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We first met Tricia during our engagement session about a year before the wedding. Immediately we knew that we loved working with her. She has a great personality and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. We loved our engagement photos - she picked the best locations and poses for us. We ended up having Tricia create a guest book for the wedding using those photos, and it came out great! We have it on our coffee table now. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding, Tricia kept in contact and made us feel very comfortable about the timeline and photos on the wedding day. She worked with us to create a very detailed timeline that made us feel prepared and at ease during the stressful planning process. The wedding day went very smoothly, and we have every important moment captured. It ended up raining/pouring most of the day, but whenever it stopped, Tricia brought us outside to make the most of the pictures. She is also very familiar with the area around Lenox and was able to bring us to a covered porch to get some photos outside. Those are some of our favorites, and we are so glad she was local to our wedding site! Tricia and her assistant were very organized, and we felt like we were in very good hands the entire day! We also had a photo booth at our wedding that Tricia provided. All of our guests loved it, and we were so happy we had it! It’s not the typical photo booth where only 3-4 people can squeeze in, so we have some great larger group shots. We recently received our album, and it is perfect!! Tricia and her team went above and beyond what we ever expected. It was so nice to work with an experienced photographer, and fun to see her other work on her blog. We still receive so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! We couldn't be happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Tricia made this whole process so easy. She has been easy to talk with from day one. She wanted to make sure that our day captured us in the light that we wanted. She pays great attention to detail and has a way of making all of the pictures look natural. During our ceremony you didn't even know that she was there!! This woman will do just about anything to get that perfect shot. I was so excited to get the pictures back from our wedding. She captured our amazing day beautifully!!! She truly has an amazing gift!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Paula · Married on 09/07/2014

It was a pleasure having Tricia share in our day. She was so fun to be around and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She captured everything that we had imagined that she would and her work is truly exceptional.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Matt · Married on 09/06/2014

Tricia did an amazing job for us. Incredibly easy to work with and accommodating to our schedule and needs. We got all the photos we wanted plus she got us us out of our comfort zones without being pushy.

She was great

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I agree that hiring Tricia was by far our best wedding planning decision. From day 1, she was extremely professional, and easy to work with. We were both a bit nervous before meeting Tricia at our engagement shoot, because we didn't quite know what to expect as far as a photo shoot…We didn't need to worry! Tricia made us feel comfortable right away. Very quickly we were having a great time, and making a new friend, in Tricia! Our engagement photos came out beautifully, and we chose one as part of our save-the-date. Leading up to our wedding, Tricia was responsive and organized and took the time to understand exactly what types of photos we wanted on our special day. On the day of our wedding, Tricia was instrumental in making the day run smoothly. She helped everything stay on track, and was always right where she needed to be. Many of our friends and family members have commented about Tricia's energy, and how impressed they were with her (even my 85 year-old grandfather mentioned it!). The photographs Tricia and the second photographer, Lisa took of our wedding day are breathtaking. The first night I looked through each photo I literally laughed and cried, reliving each wonderful memory of our day. From the special moments of getting ready with my best friends and mother, to the first kiss with my groom, and perfect dance floor candids, Tricia captured our day perfectly. We truly appreciate the time Tricia and Lisa took to capture wonderful moments with family, friends, as well as other details throughout our wedding. My husband and I are both thrilled with every image, and feel blessed knowing we will have these photographs forever. THANK YOU, Tricia for helping make our day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2014

Tricia captured our wedding day and was an absolute sweetheart to work with! She is always truly invested in her clients. She has a lot of passion in what she does, and does everything she can to meet her clients needs and expectations. She took ample amount of time to meet with us in order to get to know us before our big day. She was timely with all her work, and her pictures came out absolutely amazing! She's a wonderful person, easy to work with, and does great work!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2014

Tricia was the perfect photographer for our wedding and our engagement photos. First of all, she is such a nice person who instantly makes you fell comfortable in front of a camera. We had a lot of fun with her. Photo shoots can be tiring, but she made it truly enjoyable. She was creative, had ideas to make our photos better and worked with us to make sure we had the exact photos we wanted. We communicated quite a bit leading up to the big day and she was always very responsive. I never once had doubts about her being our photographer. On our wedding day, Tricia did a great job of capturing the day, but not being "in your face". She knew when to give us privacy and she knew when to be there. Even when she was there, you didn't even really notice. I don't even remember seeing her during the ceremony, yet she captured it perfectly! We would 100% recommend Tricia to anyone. Our pictures are amazing, we could not be happier with the way she caught our wedding day.

Sent on 07/01/2014