Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

142 | Louisville, KY

142 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2014

Patrick did an awesome job as our dj for our wedding! From the very beginning, Patrick was easy to get a hold of,was open to any day,time,and location for us to meet, which was awesome considering our busy schedules!! He listened very well to our suggestions as for as music, lighting, and guest interaction. Our reception was everything we wanted it to be.
    Thanks Patrick!!!
    Morgan&Trey

Sent on 06/14/2014

Katie · event on 05/30/2014

Randy and Scott were a wonderful addition to our event! They were early to set-up, very professional, and willing to do what I requested. I'll definitely look to use them for future events!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Patrick Salyer with Triangle Talent is awesome. He is extremely pleasant to work with & our reception was a blast because of him. My husband and I are still getting compliments on the great music at our wedding. Patrick comes highly recommended!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sarah · event on 05/14/2014

Triangle talent is a favorite of my company. We have used them on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. Highly recommend !!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Mary · event on 05/10/2014

Jillian Aguiar was our DJ and she was fabulous. She was prompt, professional and so very friendly. She made the event so much more fun, because she was engaged with the girls. It was a Father/Daughter Dance for first through third graders, and she was great at interacting with the girls. Many thanks Jill!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Marjorie · Married on 04/12/2014

We hired Patrick Salyer to be our DJ for our wedding. From the first meeting with Patrick, my husband and I were impressed by his professionalism and his attention to our wants and needs for our reception. We clearly laid out the feel we wanted for the party and the kind of music we wanted played during the dinner and the dancing. We discussed our desire to start the dinner with the first dance, father/bride dance, and mother/groom dance and Patrick was able to come up with suggestions on how to make those moments run smoothly. My husband, his parents, and a few of the groomsmen have non-English names and Patrick was diligent about getting the pronunciation correct which was really important to us. Patrick also brought along his dance floor lighting which set the right tone and was flawlessly matched to the music that was being played. The lights also really enhanced the wedding photos.

Our reception was perfect. People were dancing the whole time. The mix of songs was excellent and we had a wonderful time. I had so many comments from our guests that our wedding was fun and magical and I know that Patrick had a hand in that. We were very pleased to have Patrick as the DJ for our wedding. He made us feel confident to leave everything in his hands and just enjoy our celebration as newlyweds with our friends and family. I would definitely recommend Patrick and Triangle Talent DJs.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Rose · Married on 02/14/2014

I met with Patrick before the wedding reception. Went over what we wanted to do and what type of music we wanted. I liked him from the start and everything was perfect. I recommend Triangle Talent to everyone I know. There DJ's are professionals and do a great job. Patrick was wonderful. I emailed him our song list and the party was a big hit. Everyone loved him and thought he did a great job. I would use him again! :-)

Sent on 04/09/2014

Emily · Married on 02/01/2014

Triangle Talent is an excellent DJ service for any event or wedding. I enjoyed their reliability and prompt service throughout my wedding planning. They also know how to have a party!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Amy · Married on 12/14/2013

Triangle Talent DJ's was absolutely amazing! Definitely one of the best investments at our wedding if not the best. The DJ absolutely made the night perfect and played a great mix of everything to really get the crowd going. I had a fantastic time, and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Allison · Married on 11/23/2013

Traingle talents DJ Randy Embry came highly recommended to us by other couples we knew who used him as their DJ, he did not disappoint! I really can honestly give our DJ Randy Embry all 5 stars because he truly went above and beyond for us. We were very lucky that we picked all the most perfect vendors everything was perfect. Randy listened to what we wanted gave great suggestions and the day went off with out a hitch. all of my friends and family are still commenting to me months later that our wedding was the most fun they had ever been to. Everyone loved the card game he played too you will have to ask him about that when you book him. One of the things we were really pleased with was that if Randy didn't have the song you wanted to hear at your wedding he got it ! Triangle Talent was worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Randy from Triangle Talent was our DJ and did an excellent job at Hurstbourne Country Club for our wedding! He was well organized and always prepared. He was open to our suggestions and was really flexible in regards to our requests. he set up outdoor speakers for our ceremony and the quality was great. The crew to set up was right on time so no extra stress added to the bride on the wedding day. He brought some cool lighting too (we didn't do up lighting) for our dance floor and gave the "single ladies" some funny light up rings while I tossed the bouquet. We played games at the wedding, and Randy did a great job keeping the crowd interested! I would highly recommend him! Great price too-about $300 less than a lot of other local DJs!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Helen · Married on 10/13/2013

Triangle Talent DJ's are top notch! Randy mapped out every detail of sound for my daughter's wedding ceremony, plus the music for cocktails, dinner and dancing. So professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Peter · Married on 09/28/2013

Our DJ, Randy, was everything we were looking for. Great price, great service, great experience. I would highly, highly recommend his services for your wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, a low key cocktail hour and the reception. It was exactly what we were looking for. He catered to our requests for specific songs, let us use his microphone for a fight song and did it all with a smile. You can't go wrong with Randy!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Megan · Married on 08/24/2013

Patrick was our DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He made sure the reception flowed well and the music was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night long! I would recommend Patrick to anyone. He was so easy to work with and really set the tone. I can't stress how happy we were that we got to work with him.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/23/2013

Patrick Salyer was fantastic. We have recommended him to numerous people and will use him anytime needed. He made our wedding fun and accommodated us in every way.

Sent on 03/04/2014
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2013

We used Patrick with Triangle Talent. He was wonderful. He really listened to what we wanted and helped us. My sister sang our song for our first dance and it sounded wonderful through his system. The music for the reception was perfect. It was absolutely what we wanted even though we were vague about it when we talked to him. We even had some mid- reception schedule changes and he just rolled with it. I highly recommend Patrick.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Chaddie · Married on 11/24/2012

Patrick was great! We contacted him with short notice before the wedding. He was able to meet right away and get songs we liked, disliked, ceremony music and discuss our entrance etc. He really made our night special! It was such a great experience!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2010

I don't think I could have been any happier. We used Sound Decision DJ's. WE had Jay. I loved him, he was great. He got all the people moving. To dismiss them for dinner he did a little quiz and all my guests loved it! They still are talking about a month later. Jay, my husband, and I all met to go over songs and process and everything we wanted and it was all perfect. He did a wonderful job! I even got his card for later. I almost want to have another event just so I can hire him as a DJ!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Meredith · Married on 11/03/2006

They were great!

Sent on 02/22/2008

Scott · Married on 09/22/2018

Randy was personable, fun, and played the exact type of music that we were looking for. He did a great job with the playlist, and keeping guests on the dance floor all night long, and keeping our night's events all on time. Our only wish was that our First Dance song was played through, instead of cutting it short, but everything else was great. We also used Triangle Talent for Party Lights and Uplighting, and Randy did a great job of making sure the lighting was exactly what we envisioned.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Triangle Talent was recently contracted to handle the music for our wedding reception. DJ Patrick Salyer met with us at our convenience to go over the details for the evening. He was very attentive to our needs and was equally prepared for the evening. He was prompt, professional and very respectful of the event and accommodated all of ours and our guests requests. I would highly recommend Triangle Talent and Patrick.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2016

We had around 100 guests. He did a great job of playing almost all our requested songs, but was really good at reading crowd to know when everyone wanted to be out dancing and what to play to give people a chance to refresh their drink or get dessert!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jason · Married on 05/23/2015

Patrick was an outstanding DJ. He met with us in advance of our wedding and really took into consideration our preferences of musical styles, specific bands, etc. During our reception he played a really good mix of fun music and perfectly balanced things to make for a fun evening! He was very flexible and helpful with the flow of events throughout the night. And most importantly he made it all about the guests and our wedding party and not about him. To me a DJ should lead things but not make it their own show so to say. He had great personality but managed to do that perfectly. We'd highly recommend him for your wedding. Thanks Patrick!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2014

DJ Patrick Salyer came highly recommended to us from friends as well as our wedding planner, and he was amazing! Our wedding reception was fun, exciting, and extremely enjoyable. Patrick kept the party going all evening, and the dance floor was always packed. The music he played during dinner, a mix of Classics, still has my father talking (and singing). We have had nothing but positive feedback from our guests about the music and his light-show. Our evening was perfect!

Sent on 12/17/2014

James · Married on 10/01/2017

Our DJ Patrick Salyer was awesome. He did a great job of understanding our taste in music and playing selections of it.

Sent on 10/02/2017