Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

141 | Louisville, KY

141 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Chelsea · Married on 07/25/2015

Randy was absolutely wonderful!! We had him for our wedding and people were on the dance floor the whole time. He helped coordinate music during the ceremony as well. He was on top of everything and was really a huge help in making sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Mary · Married on 07/11/2015

I had heard that a DJ can make or break your reception from numerous people and I have to exclaim Randy Embry MADE our day spectacular!! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. My daughter and her new husband said Randy was "right on point" exactly what they wanted. We all highly recommend him at any event you might have in mind, especially your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Katie · Married on 07/04/2015

Randy from Triangle Talent did an EXCELLENT job at our wedding. He kept the mood upbeat and fun by integrating several games into the reception. All of our guests were very complimentary.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Janelle · Married on 06/27/2015

Our DJ Randy was fantastic. We had many requests as far as the flow of our evening and he was so flexible and accomodating. He met with us several times prior to the event to make sure everything was right and the reception went beautifully. He was an excellent MC and very professional. My husband and I highly recommend Randy for your next event!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Ata · Married on 06/26/2015

He put 5 songs together into one continuous mp3. All of the songs are amazing and he did a fantastic job. My groomsmen and I had "surprise groomsmen dance" for my beautiful bride and it turned out fantastic. We are going to upload it on youtube pretty soon. He met with us several times and made sure that we are all on the same page. He is the best DJ in town for sure.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Patrick Salyer was the DJ for my wedding and whoa!!! He was awesome, respectful, and flexible!! Very easy guy to work with. I will recommend him to all my other friends that will be getting married soon!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Apryle · Married on 05/23/2015

Randy Embry @ Triangle Talent, was Awesome, did a great job. Can't say enough,we would recommend him Hands Down!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Apryle · Married on 05/23/2015

Randy was great from start to finish. He would respond quickly to any questions i had. I even had a special request of several songs put together to play as one. he did that for me without any issues. He did the cermony for us as well. I wanted something very traditional and he stuck to that. I told him i didn't want certain types of songs played at the wedding and he made sure that it wasn't played and even came and asked me on occassion just to make sure that i didn't want to play it anyways. He was great about keeping us on time, letting us know when our dances and cake cutting was going to happen and gave us plenty of notice so we could wrap up what we were doing and head in that direction. He was great at reading the crowd as to what type of music he should play to keep everyone on the dance floor. Randy was so nice and guided us in the choice of music when we weren't exactly sure what to play. He is amazing an did a wonderful job for us. I would recommend him to everyone. Just a smooth process with him. didn't have to worry with anything. if i needed to have a late meeting with him in the evening he made sure it happened. He was very flexiable with his time. if you have any doubts booking with Randy don't because he will take wonferful care of you.

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • User5042738 · event on 04/30/2015

They did a great job entertaining the kids during our event. The music was relevant for all ages and the kids enjoyed the activities.

Sent on 05/04/2015

I don't usually give all five stars for every category - but Jill was truly outstanding to work with for our wedding! She met with us to talk through everything beforehand, leaving us feeling very relaxed that everything was in capable hands. She created a mash-up for our first dance that was perfect! She called us the day before event because she checked the weather and saw the forecast for storms and helped make back-up plans. She arrived early to set-up - and thank goodness for that. And then she was a truly excellent DJ - - she had the perfect music at all the right times to set the ambiance. Our guests had a terrific time and we never had to worry about a thing. Thank you, Jill, for making our magical wedding SO MUCH FUN and so worry-free despite some crazy weather!

Sent on 05/11/2015

We had Patrick as our wedding DJ and everything was absolutely perfect! Prior to the wedding he was easy to get ahold of and always responded quickly. At the wedding he played the perfect mix of music and I think every single guest ended up on the dance floor at some point throughout the night! He was also so flexible and easy-going throughout the reception. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Erin · event on 04/17/2015

Patrick was our DJ for our corporate event and he was fantastic! He played the right mix of music for the variety of people that were at the event. I would highly recommend Triangle Talent DJs for any event.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Autumn · Married on 11/08/2014

Working with Scott was so easy. We had a meeting a couple weeks out of the wedding. He asked me a few questions and came up with a wonderful playlist for our wedding. I was able to create my own song suggestions and he played all the songs he could in the time we had. I had several out of the normal requests for my special songs and he went out and found them for me. He was there early to setup and ready to go when the reception started. I had some last minute changes and he dealt with them with ease. He came up with a wonderful playlist for our dinner and all the songs were just perfect. He made the music part of our wedding perfect without much effort on my part, which made our lives so much easier. He was always available for any requests or changes and responded right away. He made me feel at ease on such a big day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Robin & Mike · Married on 11/08/2014

Randy at Triangle Talent was truly wonderful to work with! Prior the wedding he was always available when we had questions, created a detailed timeline of events (which was really helpful since we didn't have a day-of coordinator), made helpful suggestions for songs, was flexible with his meeting times and locations, and made sure that everything was set up on the front-side so that our guests would have an amazing time! He was very professional at the reception, and just as promised he made sure that we always knew what was coming up next relating to the special dances, etc... He did a wonderful job of getting everyone out on the dance floor - even my 94-year old grandma! Everyone had an amazing time and our wedding reception was perfect!! Thank you so much Randy!!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Caty

Caty · Married on 11/01/2014

Randy was wonderful to work with during the planning process and the actual event. He helped my fiance and I plan our music for both our ceremony and our reception. Randy and his team did a magnificent job! I highly recommend Randy and Triangle Talent!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Audrey · Married on 10/25/2014

Randy and Scott were GREAT to work with!
    Scott took the time to meet is and get a feel of what we were looking for. We wanted a big party and this is exactly what was delivered! The dance floor was always packed and all generations had a BLAST!

Nick and Audrey

Sent on 10/28/2014

Candace · Married on 10/04/2014

Patrick did an awesome job as DJ for our wedding. He responded to all of my calls and emails before the wedding and was even kind enough to meet with us. He did everything we asked him to do and was very easy to get along with. He was on time and prepared. I loved that he made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names in the wedding party. He was fun but also professional. I would recommend him to anyone as a DJ.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · event on 09/27/2014

Patrick is by far and away the best DJ I've ever used. I had a 1920's great gatsby party and he did an amazing job. People danced from 7pm-1am non stop.
    His lighting is incredible, he's very personable and wants to make your event special and a total night to remember.
    I would not use anyone else in this town. In fact if I was having a party and he was unavailable to be the DJ I would be willing to change the party date to have him!!!! He's that good!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jacob · Married on 09/06/2014

Randy and Patrick provided FLAWLESS entertainment at our wedding. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, to the final song... Working with them wasn't easy, it was comforting. We didn't have to worry about whether our day was going to be like we imagined... They made it that and then some.

- Provided us with an organized timeline prior to the wedding which they followed to the T.
    -They were prompt on setting up and being prepped before anything started.
    - The ceremony was flawless and all the songs were faded in and out at the perfect time. There were no uncomfortable silences or cut offs.
    - Their equipment was professional grade. lighting, mixing, DJ, and speaker systems.
    - They coordinated the whole reception. No need for a coordinator with these guys. They will have your tables released for dinner in an organized manner, they will have your champagne poured, and they will give you a heads up so you know what is about to happen next and are prepared to be by the cake table, on the dance floor, or wherever comes next.
    - They are fun, engaging, and made our night unforgettable.
    - They made the right music choices for the time. Cocktail hour, elegant dinner vibe, dance floor, etc.
    - Everyone at our wedding made note that this was by far the best DJ and reception they had ever been to
    - Everyone was correct.. because these guys are PROS!

Randy and Patrick - thank you sincerely for exceeding all of our expectations. You will always be our suggested DJ service.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Best decision for the wedding we made was having Randy be DJ for reception and play music for the wedding ceremony. He is a great MC/announcer and kept reception flowing. The dance floor was never empty! A DJ can make or break your reception so don't skimp and do your research. I credit Randy for guests telling me our reception was absolutely the funnest, most entertaining wedding they had ever attended!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Future Mrs. McCoy

Tina · Married on 07/26/2014

Patrick did an awesome job! I know a DJ can make or break a wedding so I wanted a great personality and someone with wedding experience. DJ Patrick fit that bill to a T! He did an excellent job and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! He was very flexible and accommodating! Thank you!
    Tina & Craig

Sent on 08/04/2014

Patricia · Married on 07/18/2014

My daughter & new new husband, Matthew & Rachael Pribble and I were 100% satisfied and extremely happy about everything that DJ Randy Embry provided for us. He was professional, easy to work with and so very accomodating!!!! I will definitely give him as a reference to everyone I know that is in need of a DJ!!!
    Thank you so much Randy.

Sent on 07/29/2014

I have always heard a DJ can make or break an event so I was looking for the best. I was absolutely thrilled with Randy Embry from Triangle Talent. He was very professional in the planning from day i and guided us through with the necessary information. He did not disappoint the night of out reception. He was dressed for the occasion, very professional, and most of all kept the dance floor going all night. I know my guest were very pleased and had nothing but great things to say. We had a span of ages and the music appealed to all. He did an outstanding job and I would use him again and again for any occasion. I have no doubt you would be satisfied. I give him a 10!!!

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • User4165009 · event on 06/07/2014

Jill was an amazing DJ for our Reunion Event. She played a great selection of songs and was very responsive to our needs.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2014

Patrick did an awesome job as our dj for our wedding! From the very beginning, Patrick was easy to get a hold of,was open to any day,time,and location for us to meet, which was awesome considering our busy schedules!! He listened very well to our suggestions as for as music, lighting, and guest interaction. Our reception was everything we wanted it to be.
    Thanks Patrick!!!