Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

142 | Louisville, KY

142 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

Triangle Talent DJs are truly fantastic to work with. We encountered one issue before the wedding and Randy went above and beyond to help ensure it was taken care of and that we were comfortable with the decisions made. Aaron was our actual DJ and he was fantastic. We had a bunch of our friends in from CA and truly had a blast on the dance floor with them because of Aaron's flexibility.

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

Randy was so fantastic! From our very first correspondence with him through our wedding day, he was extremely professional and wonderful to work with! He has a deep knowledge of music and understanding of how to read a crowd. He was able to know exactly what songs to play next to keep the dancing going and was able to help facilitate the entire reception. He would be our number one pick if we ever have another party and need a DJ! He was so great! Thank you, Randy!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cory · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ Randy Embry and Triangle Talent went above and beyond definitely exceeding our expectations at our Wedding Reception. The entertainment package we selected through Triangle Talent included wonderful up lighting accenting the colors of the wedding which looked amazing and made the venue come to life after the sun went down. Randy did an amazing job keeping our reception schedule on time never missing a beat. He also did a great job playing all the songs we had on our list along with taking song requests from the crowd working them in perfectly keeping the dance floor going all night long. Randy was so much fun to work with and was also very professional at the same time. I would and definitely will recommend Randy and Triangle Talent for any and all entertainment and DJ services for a variety of events in the future.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Mike · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, please strongly consider Triangle Talent DJs. We worked with Randy Embry, and he was awesome throughout the entire process. Early on in the wedding planning process, we had an issue with the photographer that we originally contracted. From that point on, we became very selective and interviewed all of our vendors before contracting with them. Triangle Talent was a clear cut choice for us. Randy is very professional and experienced. We appreciated that he didn't pressure us to choose Triangle Talent, but encouraged us to research other DJs to be sure we'd hire the right vendor. Once we selected Triangle Talent for its DJ services, Randy was very responsive to all of our questions (responded to emails within 24 hrs). When we had our face to face consultation with Randy before the wedding, he provided valuable recommendations that improved the timeline and flow of our wedding reception. We were confident that Randy would ensure the reception would go smoothly. He did a great job working with our photographer and videographer so everyone would be in the right place at the right time. He also approached my wife and I to make sure we were ready for key events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) and to let us know if we were running behind. Randy did a get job of directing our guests and had a great music selection. All in all, we couldn't be happier with the service that Randy and Triangle Talent DJs provided. My wife and I highly recommend this vendor for your special day.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Randy with Triangle Talent did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was very helpful and knowledgeable during the planning process, helped design a timeline for the reception events, asked a lot of questions regarding our vision for the night/music taste, and definitely knew how to keep people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Patrick Salyer was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and I can't express enough what a wonderful job he did!!! The mix of songs he played kept everyone dancing and we had the time of our lives! I never left the dance floor!!! We also had something special planned for my fiance and his twin sister and he pulled it off perfectly! Patrick was also very easy to communicate with, he always responded to my emails and was very flexible in setting up a time to meet and go over details. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Patrick!!!!! ??

Sent on 09/10/2017

Ashley · event on 09/09/2017

Patrick was absolutely phenomenal. His attention to detail and ability to keep the party going was perfect. Our event had about 3,000 people who all appreciated the upbeat music. It set a great tone for the entire event.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Jill was awesome! We had an amazing wedding thanks to her. She was prompt and made sure all the details were lined up perfectly. She set up uplighting for us which was amazing and really made the place look beautiful. I could not have asked for a better DJ! She cued the music perfectly and we had so many compliments on her! Book Jill for your wedding and other DJ needs!!!! Seriously so glad we had her. Our wedding day was perfect and she was a big part of that!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Mckenzie · Married on 09/02/2017

Patrick is an awesome DJ! He kept the party going at our wedding! We had a blast!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Lucas · Married on 08/19/2017

We have no complaints about Randy or Triangle Talent! Randy was super helpful throughout the entire process and was super responsive to our questions and concerns. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to - there were still people on the dancefloor when the lights came on at the end of the night. We highly recommend Randy!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Susan · Married on 07/29/2017

Randy is great! Very professional and entertained my guests the entire evening.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Randy was amazing. He not only met with us before, but arrived way early to the venue to ensure proper sound. He stayed later to make sure everything went according to plan. He also listened to our playlist suggestion, and was so helpful on helping us decide on itinerary for the reception. He was professional, classy, fun, and truly enjoyable. I felt like I knew him for years. There is nothing he could improve on. He was actually one of the most professional vendors I dealt with. Truly made our wedding so enjoyable and relaxed. ;)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

Randy was our DJ for the biggest day of our lives, yet. We couldn't have been more impressed by his professionalism and skill. The thing we liked most was that he kept everything going. He would come to us a few minutes ahead of time for the cake cutting, toast, bouquet toss, garter toss and so on. We feel that he really set the pace for the reception and did an excellent job. We thought our wedding was perfect and he definitely played a huge role in that! HIGHLY SUGGESTED!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

So I just want to say Triangle Talent and Patrick were the cherry on top to my perfect day !!! He made everything come to together and made my night perfect! They played exactly what I wanted and all of my guests had an amazing time!!! So many compliments on how much fun it was and how awesome Patrick was ! I would recommend them to anyone ! Definitely worth the money !

Sent on 07/05/2017

Julia · Married on 06/10/2017

Randy made our wedding reception an amazing time for all of our guests! He was extremely professional and made sure my husband and I were happy with every detail. The song selections for the younger and the older crowd was perfect, and our guests danced until the very end! The amount of our family and friends that said this was the best wedding they had ever been to, was the icing on the cake! I would highly recommend Randy's services for any special event you may have coming up in the near future!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Patrick Salyer was our DJ. He was great. He listened to us and played exactly what we wanted. He was accommodating in every way. If you ever need a DJ, he's the one!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/27/2017

It was difficult for me to choose vendors from out of town but with the help of online reviews I was lucky to find Triangle Talent. They seemed to have the best reviews but also the best price. Patrick was the DJ assigned to us and when he called for our over the phone planning session I could tell right away we were on the same page. I wanted to do our dances out of order, and get through it quick so the party started faster. He easily found all the songs I needed, trimmed them exactly how I wanted, and made the whole thing seamless. We were truly happy we were with his services. And then, once the party started, the music was PHENOMENAL. We heard from everyone about how it was the best wedding music ever, "where did you get that playlist?," and even the caterers were impressed that he had EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the dance floor. The dancing photos are amaaaaazing. He totally got what we wanted and made it best night. We had an absolute blast. Beyond it being a great wedding, many people told me it was the best party they had been to. So much gratitude for Patrick and his excellent skills!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Patrick used our input to create an incredible playlist. He was professional and attentive throughout the night. Thanks to him our guests had a blast. I would hire him again, and I recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Michael · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Triangle Talent to book a band for our wedding. The company, specifically Jill Aguiar, did a fantastic job leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend using the company to find a wedding band. They had a wide arrange of bands based on genres and prices. My wife and I went with Infinity Show Band which proved to be an excellent selection.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Joan · Married on 05/20/2017

Jill Aguiar was fabulous to work with. She had great recommendations that helped make the wedding for my step-son and his bride a marvelous evening. I highly recommend her for DJ'ing as well helping to pick out and communicate with the band. She also provided great suggestions to help make the evening flow flawlessly. We could not have have had a more perfect night.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jasmine · event on 05/13/2017

DJ Aaron Clark and his assistant Scott did both of our daughters' bat mitzvahs in 2014 and 2017. They did exactly what we requested and got all the generations on the dance floor through the night. They did fun games too and I honestly think they enjoyed the experience as much as the guests! They also brought lights and treats and were perfect professionals. Randy at Triangle was also a pleasure.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Sierra · Married on 04/29/2017

Our DJ, Patrick, was great leading up to the wedding and on the day of! He continuously checked with me to make sure things were in order and kept me updated on the wedding day to make sure everything was still going as planned! He was very professional and kept the reception running smoothly!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Candace · Married on 04/29/2017

Jill, JILL.... KILLED IT! I danced the entire time. ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!! We did a dirty 30, 30 minutes of 90s jams, and it was a hit. Not to mention I have her a long list of songs that I loved that way she could get a feel for what I wanted. She was the best DJ I've ever heard at a wedding. My friend even asked for her name for her upcoming weddings.

I enjoyed working with Triangle Talent. Very easy to work with. Not pushy, one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Charles · Married on 04/15/2017

Our DJ, Patrick Salyer, was extremely professional. He was very personable and went to great lengths to make sure our evening was perfect. I am very particular about volume when it comes to Wedding and Event music and Patrick made sure to check with me to see if everything was good for me. He kept it at a great volume when it was time to dance and perfect for when it was meal time and during the cocktail hour. He also set up for our ceremony and was quick to switch from the ceremony to the reception area. I highly recommend Triangle Talent and specifically Patrick, they were well worth every dime and probably more.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kate · Married on 04/01/2017

I just got married on April 1st. My fiancé is cheap and wanted to go with Spotify on a speaker. I knew what dj would bring to the party and Triangle Talen DJs didn't let us down. We go way more than what we paid for. Randy Embry went far and above to deliver a memorable experience for us as a new couple and our guests. Mama Sue who is 92 couldn't sit still despite her bad knee. The music was carefully chosen together and Randy listened to my concerns and what I wanted to happen. He made it all happen and we are very thankful. I would give him 5 stars any day of the week.

Sent on 04/13/2017