Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

134 | Port Jervis, NY

134 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 6
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 7
  • I

Iselsa · Married on 05/14/2016

Richard Rodriguez was an absolute pleasure to work with! Warm, caring, and thoughtful all while being thorough and professional. I really appreciated how responsive Richard was during the planning period. He always answered my emails promptly was open to how we envisioned our ceremony. My family was over the moon with the words Richard delivered- so heartfelt! I wish I can renew my vows daily with the help of Richard :)

Thank You Richard...the ceremony was perfection!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Roslyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Rev. Rodriguez was a wonderful officiant! Professional, efficient, and creates unique programs for each ceremony. Highly recommended!

We greatly enjoyed having Rev. Rodriguez officiate our wedding ceremony. He was the consummate professional throughout. Rev. Rodriguez, takes great care in what he does, he prepared our ceremony script well in advance. On the day of, he arrived on time and well prepared providing us with our vows written on nice cards for us to read. Prior to our ceremony Rev. Rodriguez gave us some amazing words of advice, encouragement and tools needed to have a successful marriage. We would work with Rev. Rodriguez, many times over and would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Trish · Married on 04/16/2016

We loved Reverend Rodriuguez. He arrived on time, was prepared and even asked what we wanted him to wear! It was a very touching ceremony and my new husband's favorite part of the day. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Colleen · Married on 04/02/2016

We were so pleased with the entire process with Reverend Rodriguez. We were having an intimate ceremony and some specific requests that he was more than happy to accommodate. His professional and friendly manner put us at ease and helped walk us through the planning of our vows and ceremony. We highly recommend him for your special event! Colleen and Frank Jackson

Sent on 04/13/2016

Adromeda · Married on 02/20/2016

Rev Rodriguez did a terrific job providing my wedding ceremony. His services was excellent. He was patient, well attired and very organized. He is the best and I was honored to have everything him. I recommend him to anyone who wants to have a perfect wedding. Thank you for you professionalism.

Sent on 02/25/2016

April · Married on 01/16/2016

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was very well spoken and experienced! He made our vow renewal very special!

Sent on 03/14/2016

paul · Married on 01/09/2016

Minister Rodriquez was very professional and made our big day special. I would definitely recommend him. Great job.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Michael · Married on 12/31/2015

Richard Rodriguez was absolutely great, I would recommend him to anyone. He made us comfortable and reduced our wedding anxiety

Sent on 01/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 12/12/2015

Absolutely appreciative of the services provided by Rev. Richard Rodriguez. He was professional, well spoken, and conducted the ceremony in a heartfelt way. We even received compliments by other guests who stated how well he conducted the ceremony. He was also super helpful throughout the entire process of obtaining our marriage license etc. Would highly recommend him! Thank you so much for everything Rev. Rich.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, I need to say that you and James have been a honor and pleasure to work with in getting your ceremony where you wanted it to be. I am humbled by your words. Thank you for the honor and privilege of marrying you both! Many blessings on the years to come!

Lucy · Married on 12/06/2015

Very caring minister lovely ceremony,he made you feel comfortable before during and after the ceremony

Sent on 12/30/2015

Samantha & Nekko · Married on 11/28/2015

Everything turned out absolutely amazing, everything was short notice and he ended up marrying me and my husband.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Sondra · Married on 11/14/2015

We are so happy with our decision to have Rev. Richard Rodriguez from Tri-State Wedding officiant our wedding. He was great from the very beginning when I had a question no matter how big or small he was there to answer it. The day of our wedding he was great we were both so nervous he kept us calm and gave us his best wishes. He gave us a ceremony we will never forget. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

Richard Rodriguez, Minister was the officiant for our wedding. We found him with only two months left. From the beginning he has had a calming personality and that was a great relief. He was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Corey · Married on 10/30/2015

Mr. Rodriguez was awesome! Beautifully written ceremony, couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2015

Thank God For Reverend Richard Rodriguez. We had no idea where to begin to find the right person to Officiate our wedding and God put Rev. Rodriguez in our path. From our first talk to our first meeting he was so patient and knowledgeable about the legal and spiritual aspect of our wedding ceremony. He was our first interview and our last. He went over the readings and our preferences for our vows. Delivered drafts so we could go over them and even when we kept making changes he was very kind and helpful. He is extremely patient and arrived early to officiate. Thank you Reverend Rodriguez for being such an inspirational part of our wedding day. You helped our dreams come true and helped make memories of a lifetime.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amber · Married on 10/18/2015

Rev.Richard ,was just great ,absolutely GREAT!!!!!He makes planning your ceremony effortless with his many meaningful options! If your looking for an Officiant I would definitely choose Rev.Richard Rodriguez to make your wedding day more magical than you ever would think it could be!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • F

Floraida · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I as well as our family and friends we're so pleased with the ceremony. After the ceremony our guest were approaching us to ask us where did we find the officiant. Rev. Rodriguez was so attentive and patient. He truly made my day special. He never rushed and responded to me whenever I had a question. I recommend him as you will be very pleased. I can go on and on about how great he is. Thank you so much Rev. Rodriguez, you are awesome at what you do.

Sent on 10/19/2015

ambrosia · Married on 10/17/2015

Rev. Richard was excellent. He helped us beforehand by giving us options for our whole ceremony, My husband and I had a lot of fun going through the choices and spending time together picking out what suited us. He even let my husband surprise me with his own vows. I had faith in Rev. Richard from the first phone call, he has a great speaking voice as well. We couldn't have picked a better officiant! I highly recommend him, because he is easy to work with and will make your wedding day extra special.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Robert · Married on 10/09/2015

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was wonderful! Very easy to work with and accommodating. I would definitely recommend. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Christie · Married on 10/03/2015

My new husband and I just got married on Saturday 10/3/2015 and couldn't wait to write this review. Richard did an amazing job. He met with us in person two days after I contacted Thumbtack. He was very easy to talk to and explained how everything would work. We were supposed to meet with two other officiants and we ended up canceling those meetings and hiring him on the spot. He gave us a packet of different readings/vows/presentations and asked us to choose our preferences. He then sent us a full draft of the ceremony and made sure that we were happy with everything. He came to the rehearsal dinner as well. He even squeezed in a personal joke between Nick and I! The ceremony went perfectly and everyone noticed what a great job he did. He even let us choose a "fancy copy" of the marriage certificate that he had for us the day of the wedding! He was great and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • I

Iruani · Married on 09/29/2015

Rev Rodriguez did a wonderful job, we are very please with his services. We recommend him highly to anyone looking for a polite, caring and well spoken officiant! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Timothy · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Richards is an oustanding minister. From the first initial contact to our wedding day Rev. Rodriguez was always in contact with us helping make our wedding day a day we will always remember . Any questions we had, we was always able to get in contact with him whether it was email text or phone call. It was a blessing to have him do our wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/16/2015

Working with Richard was simply wonderful! Extremely personable and friendly and very professional. He responds to emails FAST, which is very important to me and I'd guess to anyone trying to plan a wedding. He gave us lots of options on how to customize our ceremony and it turned out beautifully. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/28/2015

glenda · Married on 09/12/2015

Richard had performed an outstanding service for us! From the day we had initially spoken to him to the moment we said our vows, Richard was easy going, reassuring, & offered lots of helpful suggestions, whenever we called him he was available. Whenever we emailed or texted him he quickly replied. He was most helpful to us since we needed the majority of or our service to be said in both English & Spanish. Richard had performed that task seamlessly. He was knowledgeable with regards to filling the paperwork needed to receive the marriage license in NJ and he arrived to the venue when he said he would which was more than a half hour prior to the start of the service in order to sign all necessary paperwork. He then took it upon himself to send off the paperwork to the city in which we were married, which was one less thin

Sent on 09/23/2015

Leonardo · Married on 09/05/2015

Everthing Was great we are very pleased

Sent on 09/07/2015