Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

134 | Port Jervis, NY

134 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 2
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 3
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 4
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 5
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 6
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 7

J · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a pleasure from the very beginning to work with Rev. Richard Rodriguez. He is a genuine man who cares deeply for the couples he works with and it is evident that he strives to provide a ceremony that is unique to each marriage. We would absolutely recommend Tri State Weddings!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! Many blessings to you both...

Saima · Married on 08/26/2017

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely amazing! He was available when we needed him last minute and didn't try to use the fact that we were in a pinch to take advantage. The best part was that even though we hired him three days before we got married he still found time to meet with my husband and I to counsel us on what makes a good marriage and to truly get to know us. It made us feel like we had known him for ages and that he truly wanted the best for our relationship and future together. During the ceremony he made us feel special even though it wasn't a big fancy ceremony. He made it about my husband and I and the special touches like the certificate he gives out are very sweet and memorable. I highly recommend him :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was a pleasure be able to perform your ceremony... thank you for the honor and privilege... Best to you both in your future together!

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Rev. Richard, we couldn't thank you enough! Thank you for making our special day that much more special! From our initial meeting we felt your pure compassion for what you do. We still reference your advice you gave us and we will continue to cherish it. Thank you for your knowledge and professionalism. We look forward to keeping you in touch with you and we will be calling you when its time for Baptisms :)

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 8
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 9
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 10
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 11
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 12
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 13

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both and I wish you both nothing but the very best in your lives together...

Basilia · Married on 08/19/2017

Reverend Richard Rodriquez was incredible! We knew from the moment we met with him he would be perfect to marry us. He took his time to get to know us as a couple and gave guidance for a lasting marriage. The ceremony was beautiful as well and our guests were left impressed! I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/18/2017

We had a Lovely ceremony thanks to Reverend Rodriguez. He responded promptly to all my questions, met with us prior to ceremony, and gave us some great advice. He made picking out all the parts to our ceremony a breeze. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved our ceremony, especially how we incorporated something special for our children of this blended marriage. His fee was also extremely reasonable!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Brianna · Married on 08/11/2017

Thank you so much, Rev. Richard. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything we hoped it would be - we definitely have you to thank for that! We loved being able to customize our ceremony and we love knowing that you're there as a resource anytime we need someone to confide in, even now post-wedding. We seriously can't thank you enough :)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for the honor and privilege... blessings to you both!

KAITY · Married on 08/06/2017

The Best at what he does

We spoke with a few officiants even someone I have known for years but I knew when we FaceTimed he was perfect to marry my husband and I. Genuine with everything!! So glad we went with Tri-State. When we decide to renew our vows I will most definitely be reaching out. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day 😊

Sent on 02/15/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

it was truly a pleasure to have been an integral part of your special day. I look forward to the vow renewal! :-)

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

It was lovely working with you Reverend Rodriguez! You werent just there for us on our wedding day, you helped prep us for our big day and gave us so much valuable advice that we will carry with us throughout this new journey!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Pam · Married on 07/22/2017

After having an initial phone conversation with Rev. Richard Rodriguez, he invited us to meet with him in person. We were immediately drawn to him because of how real and down-to-earth he was. He gave great marriage advice that felt authentic. He married us privately and then again publicly in front of all our friends and family. We enjoyed reading all of his ceremony suggestions and choosing which ones spoke to us the best. We would recommend Rev. Richard Rodriguez!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review... wishing you both many years of bliss... The bad times will come, but always reflect on the good in your marriage!

Blessings!

Sandra · Married on 07/14/2017

So truly happy with our choice of choosing Rev. Richard so very professional!!!! My husband and I were very happy with our ceremony that Rev Richard recited in Spanish.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the honor!

Raquel · Married on 07/09/2017

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was the only person we met with and after our meeting, we hired him right away to officiate our wedding. Our first impression of him was excellent. He was respective to our relationship, he listened, and gave us great advice about our relationship and what marriage is and how to move forward to a better place. He officiated our wedding just the way we wanted to. He's honest and kind and a great speaker. Thank you for being apart of our special day!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Kerrie · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Richard was truly a blessing to have officiate our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about what a wonderful job he did officiating the ceremony. Everyone was so pleased with his services. he really took the time to get to know both my husband and I and incorporated what he learned into our ceremony. he was easily accessible by phone, skype, and email to answer any questions we had throughout the process. I really feel like he worked with us to make our ceremony special and unique to us!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me the honor of being an integral part of your big day! Blessings!

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Richard Rodriguez Is very professional and very personable. He is very thorough about every detail regarding the ceromony, and is also flexible. We were so delighted to have him share our special day with us.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much Corey! May you both have a life full of blessings and much happiness!

John · Married on 07/07/2017

Rev. Richard was great and truly helped make our day special. He takes time to get to know couples and doesn't just appear at the wedding and then disappear. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Many blessings to you and Sheila... thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn't have chose a better person to marry us!!! We will be sure to pass the word onto everyone we know!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! I wish you both many many blessings!

Jenny · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I are very grateful for finding Reverend Rodriguez. He was the perfect wedding officiant (responsive, thorough, friendly, reliable, flexible). If we ever have another ceremony (to renew our vows) we'd hire Reverend Rodriguez again! Thank you for making our ceremony just the way we wanted it!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, you both were a delight to work with! Many blessings in the years to come!
  • O

Olkedia · Married on 06/09/2017

What i can say about Richard is he is a very professional man, me and my husband are so happy we chose him we knew from the beginning we had to choose him !! Highly recommend him he is outstanding

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! God bless you both and your family!

domflo · Married on 06/03/2017

A true professional. My level of satisfaction is at an all time high and that is across all of the various vendors my wife and I contracted for our wedding. This man was responsive in the weeks prior to the wedding and spent time speaking with me prior to the start of the ceremony on the day of. Fantastic. Look no further. Guests approached me to speak highly of him at the conclusion of the wedding. Thankyou Richard!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was truly and honor and pleasure. I wish you both many blessings...

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2017

Rev Richards was amazing to work with. His words of wisdom were inciteful and meaningful. He gave an extensive list on many different ceremony options which was a pleasant surprise. He was very knowledgeable and very friendly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much it was both an extreme pleasure and honor to be part of your special day!

Jocelyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Dear Rev. Rodriguez ,

My husband and I would like to thank you for officiating our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and was meaningful to us. It was really wonderful having you lead our wedding ceremony in Spanish and English.My mother was so grateful that she was able to understand my fairy-tale wedding like she said. She was very content with the whole event. Your encouraging words were an important part of our special day. Thank you for getting our marriage off to a good start. Also thanks a million for making our dream wedding come true.

Again thank you so much,
    Mr. and Mrs. Powell !!!!!!!!!
    May 20, 2017
    Villa Venezia

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the privilege, I was truly honored that you had chosen me to be part of your special day!

Nanica · Married on 04/02/2017

Reverend Rodriguez made my day memorable. My situation is particularly different. My officiant backed out literally 2 weeks before the wedding! I contacted Reverend Rodriguez and he was so prompt and professional. I am still getting compliments on how awesome he was and my wedding happened 4 months ago! I am so pleased. He was consistent, patient, very specific and we had wonderful talks about life and marriage. He is the BEST!!! Kindest and one of the realest individuals I have ever met.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! you both were so wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you and your family!

Silvestre · Married on 02/25/2017

Rev Rodriguez was extremely helpful and easygoing, thanks for everything, we had a beautiful ceremony.
    Will always recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you and Maylanna so much for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful day! Blessings!

Judith · Married on 01/14/2017

Rev Rodriguez was wonderful to work with, took time to get to know us and ensured everything about our special day was exactly how and what we wanted. Super nice guy, too!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! You both are an awesome couple and so genuine... I pray many blessings in your future together!

Ana · Married on 11/11/2016

Rev Richard officiated my wedding and I mean this when I say he was amazing. As many brides I was feeling a bit nervous and had some questions about taking the initials steps before walking down the aisle. Right away Rev Richard guided me and my husband and advised us on many things. He was very kind and even let on a bit of his personal life that made us a lot more comfortable and relative to our pre marriage. If you are looking for someone professional, thoughtful , kind and who know all the right things to seal your vows , then this men is the perfect choice!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Blessings!

Shavelle · Married on 11/05/2016

Rev Rodriguez has been a blessing to us on our wedding journey.

The 1st thing we noticed when we started working with him was that he is a true man of God & he doesn't compromise the word of God.

He was honest and honorable from the start.

He gave us guidance, support and encouragment as things got hecktic & busy leading up to the wedding day.

He was always patient and calm. Very level headed.

Rev Rodriguez put our vows on decorative cards to keep which means a lot to us.

Rev Rodriguez went way far and beyond to assist us and we greatly appreciate him.

The best part is that he is authentic and genuine.

I HIGHLY recommend Rev Rodriguez!

--Mr. & Mrs. Ngadi

Sent on 11/08/2016

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You both were a blessing to me as well.. thank you!