Tri-City Mobile Music Reviews

47 | Greeley, CO

47 Reviews for Tri-City Mobile Music

Heidi · Married on 10/16/2015

Ryan is the best! He is so laid back and professional at the same time. He got the party started at our wedding reception by showing people how to do the dance moves - our guests loved this! I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a great DJ at a reasonable price!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Tri-City Mobile Music's reply:

Thanks Heidi and Joe for your kind words! We are glad to get your feedback and keep the guests dancing!

Robin · Married on 05/31/2015

Our wedding DJ was Bill Smith and he was awesome! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision. He had affordable prices and incredibly professional and above and beyond service. He kept the day flowing smoothly so i didn't need to worry. Yay!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

Ryan with Tri-City Mobile Music was one of my only vendors that didn't cause me any stress. He was flexible on when and how we communicated and was quick to answer any questions I had. He was really flexible during the ceremony, when it poured! I can't see enough positive things about him!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

Will Smith with Tri-City is truly a "DJ!" He took extra care to find the music that our family and friends really love. (Texas country that can be hard to find) I was so impressed by how well he felt out the mood of the crowd and quickly adapted music choices to keep guests on the dance floor! HIs experience and expertise truly made the planning beforehand stress-free and fun!! The night was flawless and went so smoothly because of his constant guidance and awareness of what events were coming up next. He's the best!

Ashley Martinez
    (Bride)

Sent on 08/19/2014

Libbi · Married on 04/24/2014

I hired Bill with Tri-City for my Son's wedding. I could not have been more pleased. I had so many of the guests ask who the DJ was and to see if I could get his card for them. My mother, who doesn't like anything but classical music even said the dj was great! The best part of the evening was that he kept the guests both young and not so young laughing, dancing and enjoying the evening. I would highly recomend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. Great job Bill!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Chris · Married on 09/20/2013

I first met Bill and he explained the value of having a DJ - that they help direct the wedding and reception with musical and verbal cues. He was right and I'm glad I hired them. Bill was unavailable the date of our wedding, but he got me in contact with his partner Ryan. Ryan talked with me on the phone in person and on the phone before the event and he learned what we wanted and then executed it perfectly. From the music that played during the wedding to help get the dance party going afterwards - it was great. The money spent was a great value and highly recommend Tri City Mobile Music for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Katie · Married on 08/05/2013

I was extremely pleased with Tri-City Mobile Music! Ryan Haines was our DJ and he was great! He arrived early, offered to help with all of our ceremony music and met with us several times before the wedding to discuss what we wanted and go over details. He listened to what we wanted and really gave our guests great night. He even got out on the dance floor and danced with our guests! He played everything that we asked and communicated with us regularly throughout the night to make sure we knew what was coming next. I would most certainly use Ryan again for any other DJ needs. Great company!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Carol · Married on 07/04/2013

Ryan was our DJ for our daughter's wedding. He was awesome! He interacted with the wedding party and everyone had a great time. He worked with our daughter and fiance before the wedding so the entertainment was geared to what they wanted to hear. Ryan helped to make the party fun and memorable! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2013

Wow, Ryan was incredible!!!! He had everything organized, was incredibly sweet, got our dance floor moving, and even played the requested songs that were in Russian by my mother-in-law (making sure she was happy was vital to the success of the wedding and she was THRILLED).

Thank you for all your help, kindness, and for making our wedding one a guests are still talking about!

Sent on 07/29/2013

April · Married on 05/24/2013

Thank you so much for staying on top of everything and keeping us updated on the power outage situation!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Carly · Married on 05/17/2013

Ryan was amazing!! He always made time to meet or talk through song selections. He also made great selections and song chocies to get people on the dance floor. Very fun to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mandi · Married on 08/11/2012

Ryan Haines was such a wonderful vendor to work with. I never worried about his services like I did some other vendors because he was so cooperative. He did our ceremony music and also stayed super late at our reception because everyone was having so much fun. What an accomodating professional he is!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2012

Ryan did an awesome job! He did a very good job communicating what was coming next in the reception and making sure we were ready. I also love that he was out on the dance floor howling guests how to do the line dances :)

Sent on 07/21/2012

Ryan Haines, the DJ from Tri-City Mobile Music was absolutely phenomenal. Amidst all of the stress of planning a wedding, my husband and I knew we didn't need to stress at all about our DJ and the music selection. We were able to completely trust his music choices, and he played all of my requests that I sent only four days before the wedding. He had everyone dancing, including my husband who swore he would never dance a "fast dance." He excused the tables to the buffet promptly and kept all of us on schedule in the events throughout the night. He even did an impromptu send-off for us, getting our guests pumped up and cheering for us as we left the venue. He was professional and showed a true desire to make sure our reception was an absolute blast...and it definitely was!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2012

Ryan was a super DJ for our wedding reception. I would recommend him to other people.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Osa · Married on 05/26/2012

It was a complete pleasure to work with Ryan. He made our wedding day that much more amazing. He was able to read the mood of the event where everyone was able to enjoy themselves. He was able to get more people on the dance floor then I thought there would be. If I ever needed a DJ again for any reason I would go with Ryan and Tri City Mobile Music again!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Aaren · Married on 03/12/2011

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with! The reception went better than anyone could have guessed or expected. We would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone that we know!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Danielle · Married on 02/26/2011

Our DJ Ryan did a great job. He was so friendly and willing to do whatever we asked to make our day special. Ryan was very flexable with meetings, and very personable. We used him for both the ceremony and the reception and we heard nothing but good feeback from our guests about him. He moved the reception right along and was a great "master of ceromoy"!! Thanks Ryan!! :)

Sent on 03/30/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

We are so excited to have Ryan has our DJ! He is very friendly and open to different ideas. He was organized and has great tools to help us plan our day. Can't wait for our celebration!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • David

David · Married on 08/24/2013

Ryan was true to his word when we had meetings with him in that he does get out on the dance floor with the guests to show them a dance. And he even got onto the floor to dance just because. It was awesome. One thing I know we liked about him was that he was willing to come to our part of Lakewood, (when we lived there), or even meet us halfway somewhere to discuss the music. He was patient with me on switching back and forth on my entrance song.

Overall Ryan was fun. He was friendly with all the staff and guest. Making sure he played the right music. And he was willing to be at the ranch 7 hours early due to the race, (this was the US Pro Challenge) and not charge us for that time. I say we couldn't ask for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Our DJ was Ryan Haines with Tri-City. He was a friend of our family so he gave us a great discount. He was great at responding quickly and was flexible to meet with us a couple of times before the wedding and make the rehearsal when it was changed at the last minute. He made some errors in the music during the ceremony, however. The bridesmaid processional song was played during the prelude when mothers were being seated and he started to play the bride's processional for the bridemaids before one of the bridesmaids ran up to fix it. As the bride, that seemed like a huge mistake to me.

Ryan did a great job at the reception working as the emcee (but not an obnoxious one) and getting out on the floor to teach everyone some dances! He definitely made the reception a lot of fun! I highly recommend him for a reception!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

3.5

Ryan was very calm and adaptable in all the preparations and the rehearsal process. He is very personable as he DJs, but isn't overbearing or obtrusive - we really appreciated his laid-back, friendly approach to things!

Sent on 08/17/2011