Trezo Entertainment Djs Reviews

Southgate, MI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Dallas O. Married on 08/08/2021

Excellent from start to finish

Tree was a great DJ at our wedding, he played great music that everyone loved, energized the crowd, and was a big part of making the reception a success. Our guest talked about how good he was for the next week after the wedding. Book Tree for your wedding or events, he will exceed your expectations!
    Rockelia C. Married on 07/31/2021

Best DJ On The Planet

Nearly two months later and my husband and I are still on cloud nine from our wedding! Our only request for our guests was to be happy and dance the night away with us! We had a BALL!!! However, we know that would not have been possible if it wasn’t for our PHENOMENAL DJ Tremaine Heard!!!!! Listen, from the first time I met with Tree until the last song he played for us, he was everything I needed as a bride to help my dream come true for our special day! He fulfilled every desire, he was very professional and most importantly he kept the celebration going allllllll night!!!! Our guests are still calling us telling us about how amazing our wedding and reception was but again, that would not have been possible with our amazing DJ!! If you need a DJ to take your next event to the next level, I promise you won’t regret calling TREZO Entertainment!
  • Abby Wilder
    Abigail W. Married on 10/17/2020

The guests were dancing all night!

We can’t say enough good things about Tremaine! He was incredible to work with and made planning stress free and seamless. Tremaine went above and beyond our expectations and made our day unforgettable. Tremaine is extremely professional and knows how to get the crowd involved. He had our guests dancing the whole night! I recommend him to all of my friends and family who are getting married. Thank you Tremaine, you were one of our favorite pieces to our perfect night!
    Mondraea C. Married on 09/18/2019

My go-to DJ for all occasions

My absolute favorite DJ for all occasions! I have contracted TreZo entertainment for a few different events (ie: birthday party, anniversary gala, sporting event) and time after time he puts the ART in PARTY! He reads the room and keeps guest engaged throughout. He’s professional, prompt and a pleasure to work with. He brings the lights, music and energy needed to make any celebration memorable for guest of all ages. Book him, you won’t be disappointed.
    Latoya C. Married on 12/18/2016

Best experience ever

Dj Tremaine, Thank you for a wonderful night! All I can say is Tremaine know how to throw a great party! He was precise, professional, and funny. Tremaine was on point all night he kept the guest engaged the entire evening. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding so memorable! We will never forget that night was everything we dreamed it would be .
    Courtney L. Married on 09/12/2015

The Best DJ Ever!

I first met Tree when I was in a wedding about eight years ago. After all the fun we had that day, I knew when my special day came we HAD to have Tree! Today I can say that choosing Tree was the BEST decision we could have made for our wedding experience. From the lighting to stepping up when the power went out, he is incredible to work with. I feel the need to specifically express that the power went out at our venue and had Tree not been there I would have been devastated. He stepped up and SHOWED OUT. He worked with the venue so while there was no power in the building, we had music and an amazing time. He is engaging, HILARIOUS and his work ethic makes him the perfect choice for one of the most important decisions you’ll make for your special day. We’ve received so many compliments on how beautiful the lighting was and how our playlist was amazing! Our bridal party loved him, our families loved him and we love him too! We will be recommending TreZo Entertainment for years to come!!
    Jamar L. Married on 09/12/2015

Great DJ/Wedding Host

Trezo was great from the initial meeting for picking out songs to the wedding rehearsals and ultimately the wedding itself. Even in the midst of a power outage Trezo still kept the party going!
    Christina Married on 08/15/2015
    I booked Dj Tre' 4 weeks prior to my wedding based on the reviews I read online. The fact that he was actually available was pure luck because he was consistently booked but happen to have an opening on my wedding date. Best decision I made for the wedding! He was amazing & highly skilled! He played a variety of music from each genre we selected & mixed every song into the next song smoothly! There was so much excitement in the room! People were dancing All Night! AND He MC'd our reception throughout the entire night. The up lighting he provided created an extraordinary ambiance and we had a beautiful monogram shining on the dance floor that he designed. He helped me create my vision and it was perfection!