Trevor Barnes Media Reviews

10 Reviews for Trevor Barnes Media

• Denise

Denise Sosa · Married on 02/14/2020

Amazing!!!

Trevor was the best! I am so glad that we stuck with our gut instinct and went with Trevor Barnes Media. There were so many vendors to sift through when we 1st got engaged, but we had a very specific mood and vibe we were going for and I just felt that Trevor was the right fit for what we wanted. Not only was he extremely professional with his responses, he has a very calming personality to let you feel you can breathe while dealing with all the mayhem that weddings can sometimes bring. We booked him about 9 months in advance, and things went smoothly the entire time. Full disclosure, we hired another photographer for the photos only, simply because it was a longtime friend of mine, who is a professional wedding photographer in his hometown (not NJ!) and we hired Trevor for the videography. My out of town photographer had an auto issue the night before where we thought we may not have a photographer, and even in all my panic, Trevor was there to answer my call and calm me down letting me know that if my other guy couldn't come through, he would. (which in the end, didn't have to be, thankfully my friend was OK). The day of, Trevor and his asst (the equally amazing Anna) were right on time and ready to go. They were fantastic the whole day through, even going above and beyond for me when I had an issue with my florist! Anna was helping us dry the ribbons on my bouquets along with my MOH, I mean, how sweet are they? When we got our highlight video back, both my husband and I cried, it was so beautiful. They captured everything and more. When I initially booked Trevor, he didn't have too many reviews online, but that shouldn't deter anyone...There were other vendors that were pushier, more expensive, and you can tell they operate as a business who just churns out wedding after wedding without caring about the people. Trevor and his team have that caring element that gives it that "extra" that will set your mind at ease. 5 stars in my book for sure. Thank you again for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 01/19/2020

Best Decision Ever

Booking with Trevor Barnes Media was truly one of the simplest and best decisions we made during wedding planning. I fought with the idea of having a videographer because its obviously an added expense to an already expensive day. But about 10 days from our wedding I was overcome with idea that I would be SO disappointed if I didn't have a video to re-watch over and over again. I raced to every wedding planning website and Facebook group to do my research and find someone amazing on short notice. I was flooded with overwhelming positive reviews of Trevor (as a person and his work). A small perk of having a January wedding is that it is not peak wedding season so Trevor was available and I was thrilled. On our wedding day he was a dream to work with - he was kind, gave us direction, and was just a silent observer (which was awesome). He had a way of being exactly where he needed to be without being in our face - we forgot he was constantly filming which made for the most relaxed and real video of our day. We got our videos last night and we are in love with them!! I think I've watched the highlight video about 25 times already. Trevor inserted the moment our officiant told my husband he could kiss me and it has become my absolute favorite moment to watch over and over again. If you're on the fence with he idea of having a videographer, take the plunge and do it. I highly recommend working with Trevor!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • CHANDA

Chanda N Vaughn · Married on 10/20/2019

The absolute best!

Mr. Barnes is the absolute best! He covered our wedding videography. He captured things before I even said it! He's amazing! His prices are very reasonable and he does not hide them! He made the experience very seamless and enjoyable. He works magic and you dont have to give much instruction. I truly appreciate and recommend Trevor Barnes Media!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kelly W · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Videographer!!

Trevor has such an eye and talent for capturing beautiful moments. We hired him as our wedding videographer and he exceeded my expectations. He was extremely professional and we could not be happier with the results. He put together such a wonderful highlight video. Watching the highlight video bought back so many amazing moments and memories. We received so many compliments from friends and family on how amazing the highlight video came out. The day moves so fast and we are so grateful to Trevor to have these memories to look back on.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee Pett · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic videographer - highly recommend!

Trevor was fantastic and I am so happy we chose him as our videographer for our wedding in September 2019. He was SO easy to work with - responded immediately, flexible and was willing to add more time to our day-of coverage just a few days prior. I barely noticed that he was filming at our wedding which was great - Trevor was very professional and got amazing shots without being disruptive to guests which was very important to me. His finished product was everything we wanted and more!!! My husband and I can't stop watching our highlight reel and longer-form video! Trevor's pricing is very reasonable, and he more than impressed us! I highly recommend him and will be using him for any video needs I have in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2019

Last minute decision

We were so against having a videographer because we didn’t want this big camera distracting our guests and just being an annoyance. We decided last minute to have one after seeing my bestfriends wedding video. We came across Trevor on WeddingWire and he was so great! Responded fast, worked with our budget, and you didn’t even know he was there! He sued a small camera with a big camera quality. He captured all the moments i wanted to be able to look back on. His turn around was VERY quick! We absolutely adore what he’s given us.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dhtk · Married on 07/06/2019

Natural Photography

Trevor Barnes Media did an amazing job at photographing and video-graphing my wedding! They truly captured moments I experienced and the ones I didn't notice in a very natural way. They really took amazing candid shots that told the story of how that day unfolded. I usually do not like black and white photos but they definitely nailed the ones that were delivered to me.

Their pricing is very budget friendly. Unlike other photographers, they do not cap how many photos they will deliver to you. That was a big thing for me as I prefer to have more candid photos than to have more organized posed photos.

The video they made was absolutely beautiful. They give you a short highlight video then a full feature film.

The photographers themselves were very warm welcoming and friendly which made the process less awkward if you are not someone who enjoys being the center of attention. I highly recommend hiring them to do your events!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Brittney Baken · Married on 07/14/2018

Loved My Video!

Trevor and his team did an amazing job with our wedding last year. He broke every expectation that we had and gave us a great price! I have already recommended him to our friends getting married later this year. Thank you so much Trevor for making my special day magical on video!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Allison

Allison Nesbihal · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing work!!

Trevor is super affordable, timely professional and does exceptional work. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/03/2020