Trend & Art Reviews

31 | Cancun, MX

31 Reviews for Trend & Art

The Trend and Art team was fantastic! I was quite nervous about having a destination wedding and doing my trial hair and makeup only one day before my wedding. But this team put me at ease and made sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day.
    Dani was incredibly responsive to all my emails leading up to the wedding. She studied my pinterest board and listened to what I wanted. She made me feel at ease.
    On the day of my trial they made sure to listen to my feedback and make changes as suggested. This made me feel so much better knowing that they cared about how confident I felt.
    On the day of the wedding, I felt amazing. I wanted to look like myself and have a natural look but with a little more glamour. They executed my vision perfectly. I was so happy. My friends and family complimented me and my husband- who doesn't like a lot of makeup- said I looked gorgeous. I could not be happier!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! You were a beautiful bride from inside and out. We could not be more happy taking care of you and your bridal party. We wish you a happy and long married life.
    T&A

I was very happy with the service provided by Dani and Gaston whom I hired to do my wedding hair and make-up. From the very beginning they always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had. Since I generally do not wear any makeup, I wanted a very natural look for my wedding and Dani completely respected my request to use as little makeup as possible. Even though I had never used airbrush makeup before and was a bit afraid of what it would look and feel like, it turned out to be ideal for the climate and looked quite natural. Dani and Gaston are lovely and professional (and arrived on time both for the trial and the actual wedding) and made me feel like I was in good hands straight away - I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you very much Lene. It was a pleasure work with you! We wish you all the best for this new chapter on your life! T&A

andrea · Married on 01/20/2018

Dani was my point of contact while arranging the services. She was very responsive via email. I wasn't able to do a trial which made me a little nervous, but Angie who was my makeup artist was AMAZING!!!! I seriously have never looked better! She did everyone's makeup gorgeously and FAST! My Spanish is not great, and her English was not perfect, but I showed her a couple photos of what I was thinking and she NAILED it!!!

I had my best friend do my hair, but Gaston did a lovely job on everyone else's hair.

I would definitely recommend Trend & Art!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, means a lot to us.
    We wish you a long a happy marry life. T&A

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Very professional and great communication when planning my destination wedding. Everyone was very happy with the outcome of their hair & make-up.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindly words! Was a pleasure being part of your special day. T&A wish you the best on your married life.

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2017

3.0

It was a bit bizarre. I received an email from Dani the day of my event, telling me they weren't available, but were sending someone else. Luckily that someone else was amazing. Luciana was so sweet and did an amazing job on my hair and make up.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Trend & Art's reply:

Thanks Nicole for your review. Unfortunately We have a last time problem, but we knew that Luciana who works with us many times will take care of you with the same quality and profesionalism as we do. Thanks for choosing us for your special day, we wish you the best. Trend & Art.

Ryan · Married on 11/12/2016

4.2
      3.5

Very helpful and responsive. Would recommend using them!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Trend & Art's reply:

Thanks for choosing us! We wish you all the best! :)