28 Reviews for Trend & Art

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
28 Trend & Art Reviews

Trend and Art where very professional, and talented! They did my wedding parties make up on time and it stayed on all night. We all looked flawless. As soon as I landed in Cancun they communicated with me for details.

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup

Dani was my point of contact while arranging the services. She was very responsive via email. I wasn't able to do a trial which made me a little nervous, but Angie who was my makeup artist was AMAZING!!!! I seriously have never looked better! She did everyone's makeup gorgeously and FAST! My Spanish is not great, and her English was not perfect, but I showed her a couple photos of what I was thinking and she NAILED it!!!

I had my best friend do my hair, but Gaston did a lovely job on everyone else's hair.

I would definitely recommend Trend & Art!!

Profile Picture andrea, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was perfect!! our hair and makeup was amazing and i couldn't imagine anyone else doing it for me ! i would reccomend to anyone getting married in mexico and usa if they traveled !

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so happy with our hair and makeup! Thank you to Angeles and Casandra!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and Gaston did a FABULOUS job on hair and makeup for my wedding. We had hair and makeup done for three of us, and just hair for my niece. Gaston is a MASTER at hair- all ours looked so beautiful, and almost identical to the photos we showed him. Dani has a perfect touch with make-up- none of us felt like it was too heavy or uncomfortable. They also did my hair and make up for a trash the trash session early on a Saturday morning- the two of them had me back to looking bridal beautiful in 45 minutes. I told my husband I felt like a model or a movie star. This duo is so sweet, professional, timely, and talented! I would absolutely recommend them to future brides!

Profile Picture Autumn, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our wedding on 28.05.2017.
I had my nails done with a day before and the services were great. They worked like angels on my feet and hands.
Wedding day, Dani did my make up and her colleague did my hair. It made my day 100 times better after i saw myself in the mirror.
My hair is very long and difficult to look after so i am more than happy with their services.
Very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Madalina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my hair! The lady that coordinates everything, Dani, is not who ends up coming to do the hair which is not communicated clearly so I was surprised when someone else showed up for the trial and the actual day but it was fine. He did a great job!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and Gaston were absolutely amazing to work with! They were professional, courteous, and their attention to detail was on point! I was a bit late to the room as this was a destination wedding for the trial, and I felt so bad as they were out in the heat sweating, but they were able to make me feel phenomenal even with the little time they had to prepare. The day of the wedding, we had fun, and they were able to do my mom's, mother in-law, and two best friend's hair and makeup within a few hours before the wedding. Everyone looked stunning. They were a blast to work with, and they truly made me feel beautiful. I love them both, and I am so happy I was able to work with the, and meet them. If you are having a destination wedding, and you are not sure what you are going to do in regards to make up and hair, look no further. These guys are the best!! I couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you both for making my day a dream!!

Profile Picture Marybeth , 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Amazing! They were always available. They payed attention to every detail. A very natural look, just as I wanted for my big day!

Profile Picture Oriana, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a bit bizarre. I received an email from Dani the day of my event, telling me they weren't available, but were sending someone else. Luckily that someone else was amazing. Luciana was so sweet and did an amazing job on my hair and make up.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Makeup

I'm very picky and trusting someone so far was very hard but from the moment I messaged Dani on wedding wire she was very responsive. I felt very comfortable after speaking with her and seeing their work. I showed Dani and Gaston pictures of hair and makeup as inspiration. They did exactly what I asked for but Gaston made a suggestion to make a change to my braid and I'm so glad he did. It looked so beautiful. I'm very glad I did the trial run because we were able to make any changes and I was calm knowing my wedding day hair and makeup would be amazing. My bridesmaids, mom and I were extremely happy with our hair and makeup. It was extremely windy and our updos and makeup were still perfect at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend Trend & Art!

Profile Picture nicole, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

The Trend and Art team was fantastic! I was quite nervous about having a destination wedding and doing my trial hair and makeup only one day before my wedding. But this team put me at ease and made sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day.
Dani was incredibly responsive to all my emails leading up to the wedding. She studied my pinterest board and listened to what I wanted. She made me feel at ease.
On the day of my trial they made sure to listen to my feedback and make changes as suggested. This made me feel so much better knowing that they cared about how confident I felt.
On the day of the wedding, I felt amazing. I wanted to look like myself and have a natural look but with a little more glamour. They executed my vision perfectly. I was so happy. My friends and family complimented me and my husband- who doesn't like a lot of makeup- said I looked gorgeous. I could not be happier!

Profile Picture User6649919, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

AMAZING!!!!!
what can I say, Trend and Art did an amazing job!!! My wedding was magical and Trend and Art helped create some of that magic for me! They we very easy to contact, quick responses and made the whole experience so easy. I live in dallas tx and planning a wedding in playa del Carmen without a planner was a little overwhelming at times but working with this exceptional group of professionals was awesome!! Even my mother was extremely impressed and so happy with her hair and makeup!!! its very difficult to pick from the vast number of hair and makeup teams in playa del Carmen but I wouldn't hesitate to use trend and art, I recommend them 100%, you will not be disappointed, I promise!!!!
the products they use and their techniques were perfect, my makeup and hair lasted all night and I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!!! thank you Trend and Art for everything you did to make it the best experience!!!

Profile Picture martha, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
4.3

Very helpful and responsive. Would recommend using them!

Profile Picture User6458193, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup
4.7

Very professional and great communication when planning my destination wedding. Everyone was very happy with the outcome of their hair & make-up.

Profile Picture User6948227, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani y Gastón son muy profesionales y lograron lo que cada una de las invitadas y novia querian! Lograron interpretar lo que queriamos! Ademas de ser muy amables, pacientes y alegres. Nos hicieron unos peinados maravillosos y el maquillaje con airbrush quedo perfecto! Ademas destacar que ni el maquillaje ni peinado se corrió o movió de su lugar.
Un gusto conocerlos! Hacen un trabajo de primer nivel.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Dani and Gaston from Trend & Art. Planning a destination wedding means that you have to put a lot of trust in recommendations for vendors. Fortunately, I worked with wonderful wedding planners (LMweddings) who provided me with a list of recommendations for hair/makeup, photography, etc. From the moment I contacted Dani she was very responsive and super easy to work with. I provided Dani and Gaston with pictures of hair and makeup that were my inspiration for my look on the day of the wedding and during our trial they nailed it on the first try. They were also so flexible and understanding when I had family members decide last minute to book and cancel their services. I would recommend Trend & Art without hesitation to anyone getting married in the Tulum/Playa Del Carmen area!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trend and Art were fantastic! I got married in Tulum, Mexico in April and would absolutely recommend working with Trend and Art. They were very accommodating with timing and location for my trial run, had good suggestions on my look, and also really listened to my opinion and request for what I wanted. I'm so glad I did the trial run package, as I was then able to make adjustments to my day of wedding look the next time I saw them. They also did hair and make-up for several friends in our wedding party, everyone was really happy. They are experienced, communicative, arrive on time, come prepared with a full kit of hair and makeup products and accessories, and really put their full love and attention into your look. They were also so kind and nice to work with. My now husband said that my hair and make-up looked perfect :) Thank you so much, Trend and Art!!

Profile Picture Josanna, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding day was perfect with the help of Gustan and Dani! They do a remarkable job! So happy I decided to go with them! Thank you both!

Profile Picture Kaycee, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with the service provided by Dani and Gaston whom I hired to do my wedding hair and make-up. From the very beginning they always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had. Since I generally do not wear any makeup, I wanted a very natural look for my wedding and Dani completely respected my request to use as little makeup as possible. Even though I had never used airbrush makeup before and was a bit afraid of what it would look and feel like, it turned out to be ideal for the climate and looked quite natural. Dani and Gaston are lovely and professional (and arrived on time both for the trial and the actual wedding) and made me feel like I was in good hands straight away - I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User6510032, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trend and Art did such an amazing job for my wedding I could not have asked for a better team! Hair and makeup was so flawless everyone looked so beautiful! I wish they could be my glam squad everyday! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and Gaston did an amazing job! I love the result and my boyfriend said I never looked better. What a nice comment on such a day :) This is exactly what you want, right? I wanted to look like myself, with a very natural hair and makeup for a beach wedding but still perfect for pictures and portraits. I got exactly what I asked for.
I can just recommend this great team! Thanks guys for making my day perfect. :)

Profile Picture User4280542, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and Gaston (of Trend and Art) are an amazing team!! I got married in Tulum in November 2014 and Trend and Art was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I was nervous about choosing someone for hair/makeup without having met them face to face but all of my worries were put to rest after the hair and makeup trial a few days before the wedding. Both Dani and Gaston are great listeners and seem to have an intuition for what you want (even when you aren't sure what you want!). Each of them listened to me and looked at a the wide array of photos I had saved with hair and makeup ideas. I was amazed that they pretty much nailed it on the first try.

Dani and Gaston were also *super* accommodating. Our wedding venue was pretty far off the beaten path and getting there required driving 45 minutes from the main Tulum beach on a very bumpy road that is very difficult to drive if you're not in an SUV. I told Dani and Gaston that I could arrange for someone to pick them up in Tulum and bring them to the house. The day before the wedding Dani let me know that they borrowed a jeep from a friend because they didn't want to trouble us.

The hair and makeup turned out amazing the day of the wedding. It was natural looking and perfect for a beach wedding. I don't normally write reviews, but I was so happy with Gaston and Dani, I felt like anyone who is looking for hair/makeup services for a Riviera Maya wedding should hear about them. Trend and Art is truly amazing!!

Profile Picture Mahy, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Trend & Art me brindó un servicio profesional, ellos dieron seguimiento inmediato a mi solicitud de cotización, en todo momento mantuvieron comunicación conmigo con respecto al servicio, no fue necesario que yo me moviera a un lugar específico, ellos llegaron a mi hotel muy puntuales, cobraron justo lo que dijeron y en todo momento fueron amables. El peinado y maquillaje me duró toda la noche, lo hicieron de mi total agrado. Fue una experiencia inolvidable, los recomiendo ampliamente. Gracias Trend & Art.

Profile Picture Monserrath, 10/1/14, 1 Review

Gracias Gaston y Dani!
Quedé feliz con mi imagen el día de la boda!
Los contacté a través de este portal y el servicio fue excelente, super recomendable.
Desde el primer contacto todo fue claro y tanto yo como las invitadas que se maquillaron y peinaron quedamos muy contentas!
Super recomendable a cualquier novia que busque calidad y quedar perfecta ese día! Para mí fue la mejor decisión.

Profile Picture Nuria, 8/30/14, 1 Review